PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Greek Freak protests vast Skills Challenge conspiracy by boycotting dunk contest

spursparker9
02-16-2015, 01:28 AM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/72vAM_FtV63Ssj9QwXbpLfsfUnA=/0x151:2376x1735/709x473/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/45694508/usa-today-8384814.0.jpg

In an act of bravery and integrity that will surely be remembered for decades to come, Giannis Antetokounmpo elected to boycott the NBA Slam Dunk Contest last night, responding to the shocking events that robbed his teammate Brandon Knight of a well-earned Skills Challenge title. While he was contractually obligated to compete in the event, Giannis elected to "throw" the competition, purposefully flubbing his first few dunks when he totally could have done something awesome had he wanted to. He just didn't want to, obviously.

Knight's crown was stolen by the ever present, shadowy, anti-Bucks-anti-small-market-anti-cold-weather NBA conspiracy engine/political machine, which determined that having an up-and-coming star from one of the NBA's smallest markets take home the Skills Challenge championship would be too damaging to the brand. Instead, the powers-that-be handed the title to Patrick Beverley of the big-market-star-laden-analytic-pushing Houston Rockets, a team whose general manager probably doesn't even, like, watch the games.

http://www.brewhoop.com/2015/2/15/8041521/giannis-antetokounmpo-dunk-contest-protest-brandon-knight

02-16-2015, 01:30 AM
Knight just lost fair and square. How was he cheated?

Mnky
02-16-2015, 01:35 AM
You're not supposed to impede players. Ol sport did it in the semi finals and finals. He should have been disqualified both times.. That's what I saw, and shook my head at. Don't know if its the reason this guy is talking about, and did not think it would be that big of a deal..but It was pretty obvious beverly was doing shady things.

m>s
02-16-2015, 01:41 AM
>Greek

hes n!gger..

coachmac87
02-16-2015, 01:44 AM
fake

m>s
02-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Man it gets on my nerves when they refer to these darkies as "French, Greek, british, etc"

those things are not just countries but also ethnicities. He is not genetically Greek his mother came to Greece looking for a handout

apalisoc_9
02-16-2015, 03:33 AM
Turkish men have fuked Greek women for generations and generation..

I don't think there's a pure blood Greek out there..

DJR210
02-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Man it gets on my nerves when they refer to these darkies as "French, Greek, british, etc"

those things are not just countries but also ethnicities. He is not genetically Greek his mother came to Greece looking for a handout

Blacks with accents are what they are.