PDA

View Full Version : What is with Americans love affair with Hollywood?

Infinite_limit
02-16-2015, 07:02 PM
I understand seeing a Hollywood flick a couple times a year. But every month or even week? Do you guys really have nothing better to do in your lives. Is the USA really that boring and depressing? Putting aside the waste of money and consistent garbage coming out of Hollywood. Going to the movie theaters is far less popular overseas (art exhibits, classic film/opera, concerts, museums, historical monuments, just being outside).

Clipper Nation
02-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Tbh, it's a lot less puzzling than your love affair with fucking Poland :lol

Infinite_limit
02-16-2015, 07:22 PM
Tbh, it's a lot less puzzling than your love affair with fucking Poland :lol
I was born in Poland. Raised in Polish home. Speak and think Polish

RD2191
02-16-2015, 07:41 PM
I haven't been to the movies in like 6 years.

Chomag
02-16-2015, 08:09 PM

Same about 7-8 years for me. I gave up on any good movies that come out worth seeing at the theater. I'll still watch them on cable, redbox, or Netflix of course but I wont go to the theater for them anymore.

DJR210
02-16-2015, 08:48 PM
OP wants big American dick up his ass

The Reckoning
02-16-2015, 09:13 PM
what's worse is every non-american country having a love affair with Hollywood

unleashbaynes
02-16-2015, 09:13 PM

The only thing you polish is cocks.

DMC
02-16-2015, 09:31 PM
Liar. You live in a duplex near Applewhite Blvd in South San Antonio.

FkLA
02-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Liar. You live in a duplex near Applewhite Blvd in South San Antonio.

right by the pick-n-pull holmes!

DMC
02-16-2015, 10:03 PM
right by the pick-n-pull holmes!

Hears "Rancho Grande" every weekend...

resistanze
02-16-2015, 10:40 PM

:lol

DJR210
02-16-2015, 10:41 PM

:lol

Infinite_limit
02-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Well done sir. I was pondering on Valentines Day of the last good Hollywood film I saw at the cinema. I told my GF it was 300. Then I was surprised to realize it was released 9 years ago

lefty
02-17-2015, 12:18 AM
You also studied in Cali, Martin

Strange Love
02-17-2015, 01:35 AM
I used to go to the movies frequently but the net and the accesibility you have to the plethora of content on it, has pretty much nulified going to the movies to watch a mediocre film.

These days, if I go to one its with a group of friends.

Robz4000
02-17-2015, 05:31 AM

winner

DMX7
02-17-2015, 09:19 AM
I understand seeing a Hollywood flick a couple times a year. But every month or even week? Do you guys really have nothing better to do in your lives. Is the USA really that boring and depressing? Putting aside the waste of money and consistent garbage coming out of Hollywood. Going to the movie theaters is far less popular overseas (art exhibits, classic film/opera, concerts, museums, historical monuments, just being outside).

Those things are too cultured for us.

hater
02-17-2015, 10:10 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
02-17-2015, 10:28 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M3BlIUQn79E/T3caq7sKPrI/AAAAAAAAAKE/TKOh9W2uD_o/s1600/Polish+pistol.gif

Avante
02-17-2015, 03:59 PM
I just mixed some...

Clarence Ashley
Blind Blake
Dock Boggs
Kid Prince Moore
B.F.Shelton
Julius Daneils
Dick Justice
Blind Gary Davis
Frank Hutchison
Blind Boy Fuller
Bayless Rose
Pink Anderson
Floyd Council
Emry Arthur
Blind Willie Walker
Tarter & Gay
John Hammond

That's some pre1940 Appalacian/Piedmont blues.

The MEAC indoor meet just concluded. Soon things will start heating up outdoors. Keep an eye on FSU frosh Trendarvis Friday who set a HS record 10.00 last season.

One chapter to go before finishing Robert E. Howards...SKULL FACE.

Will the Buc's draft Jameis Winston number one? Is he really ready for pro football?

Can anyone beat Kentucky?

My fav 10 movies. In no particular order.

Casablanca
King Kong 1933
On the Waterfront
Cool Hand Luke
The Hustler
City for Conquest
The Searchers
Rumble Fish
Remember the Titans

Later tonight I'll be mixing some....

Son House
Rube Lacy
Tommy Johnson
Willie Brown
Rosie May Moore/Mary Butler
Bo Carter
Kid Bailey
Ishman Bracey
Geechie Wiley
Elvie Thomas
Bukka White
Mattie Delaney
Uncle Bud Walker
Mississippi Bracey
Arthue Pettes
Garfield Akers

....those the first recordings by those with Mississippi Delta roots.

Over there, The Boxing Register. The greatest book ever written about the origins of boxing. Yep, all those like George "Little Chocolate" Dixon, Tiger Flowers, John L. Sullivan are there.

Right over there, The National Football League Encyclopedia. So just what teams were in the league in 1920? Bronco Nagurski and "The Galloping Ghost" in the same backfield?

Now what the fuck would I do in Poland?

That's what's wrong with all those weird fucks in the Middle East, they don't have shit to occupy their mind.

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 04:03 PM
I just mixed some...

That's some pre1940 Appalacian/Piedmont blues.

The MEAC indoor meet just concluded. Soon things will start heating up outdoors. Keep an eye on FSU frosh Trendarvis Friday who set a HS record 10.00 last season.

One chapter to go before finishing Robert E. Howards...SKULL FACE.

Will the Buc's draft Jameis Winston number one? Is he really ready for pro football?

Can anyone beat Kentucky?

My fav 10 movies. In no particular order.

Later tonight I'll be mixing some....

....those the first recordings by those with Mississippi Delta roots.

Over there, The Boxing Register. The greatest book ever written about the origins of boxing. Yep, all those like George "Little Chocolate" Dixon, Tiger Flowers, John L. Sullivan are there.

Right over there, The National Football League Encyclopedia. So just what teams were in the league in 1920? Bronco Nagurski and "The Galloping Ghost" in the same backfield?

Now what the fuck would I do in Poland?

art exhibits, classic film/opera, concerts, museums, historical monuments, just being outside

Low brow negro garbage in red. You really need to enlighten your life

Avante
02-17-2015, 04:16 PM
art exhibits, classic film/opera, concerts, museums, historical monuments, just being outside

I just got back from.....being outside. Spent a few days camping. Been to all of those you mentioned, and they are always there if I decide to go again.

Now add all those interests of mine where I'm an authority on the subjects. It's called....depth! Ya wanna talk Celtic mythology, how about the history of Egyptian art. wanna talk HBCU track, how's bout the origins of rap?

We have sooooooo many things here in America to get in to. Rather unique actually.

Avante
02-17-2015, 04:22 PM

You really do need to educate yourself on negro music/literature/sports, it appears you're totally ignorant.

Ever hear of Pink Floyd? If ya look at my list of Appallachian/Piedmont artists, you'll see...PINK Anderson and FLOYD Council, two old black blues cats....bingo! Where did The Rolling Stones get their name? What was Elvis's first hit record? When The Beatles first landed in the USA who did they want to meet first?

Dude, you really do appear...DUH!

SupremeGuy
02-17-2015, 07:01 PM
The only thing you polish is cocks.:lmao

ohmwrecker
02-17-2015, 07:35 PM
OP is Polish? That explains a lot.

Avante
02-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Thrilled to death I don't live in Poland.

Avante
02-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Love to see a couple Pollocks try this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBb9hTyLjfM

Leetonidas
02-17-2015, 09:12 PM
What's with europlebes fascination with kicking a ball around for 3 hours to the tune of 0-0 final scores tbh

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Thrilled to death I don't live in Poland.
You're too fat for the land of Cro Magnon's

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 09:52 PM
What's with europlebes fascination with kicking a ball around for 3 hours to the tune of 0-0 final scores tbh
We just really hate advertisements

Spur|n|Austin
02-18-2015, 12:26 AM
We just really hate advertisements

http://www.soccerjerseysclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BarcelonaMadridManchester1-300x168.jpg

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 12:30 AM
http://www.soccerjerseysclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BarcelonaMadridManchester1-300x168.jpg

Staple ads on the players foreheads as long as the game isn't stopped for commercials. Sport should never be stopped to sell junk food and trucks.

Leetonidas
02-18-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah cus I totally love watching the players stand around during timeouts

Sportcamper
02-18-2015, 10:18 AM
The better question is why is Poland the only country that cannot dub a film in their native language….Thousands of titles released on DVD & Blu-Ray and all of them are in English played 6dB low with a Polish voice over…A Polish guy re-saying the lines for the men, women & children? What kind of a film experience is that…:lol Even 3rd world Middle Eastern countries insist on the native language being dubbed into the film…