PDA

View Full Version : Suspended from my gym for 6 months?

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 02:33 AM
i got suspended from the gym for 6 months and apparently i was lucky i didn't get terminated for an incident that happened last week where i was accused of masturbating in the change rooms. i tried explaining to management i was NOT masturbating and was simply trying to 'pump up' before i hit the showers and this was a normal thing for me.

the gym showers have NO separate cubicles its one big open area so i feel a little self conscious (im a grow-er not a show-er).

what are my rights here?

spurraider21
02-17-2015, 02:54 AM
lol meathead culture

Cry Havoc
02-17-2015, 02:57 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166406161

Lol

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 03:01 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166406161

Lol
YOU BASTARD!

Leetonidas
02-17-2015, 03:10 AM
nice copypasta bro

FkLA
02-17-2015, 03:59 AM
To all those asking for the pump up technique its when you massage the underside of your ballsack just above the anus, it's extremely relaxing technique that stimulates the right amount of blood for a nice thick semi without full blown hard on

Rolling back the foreskin back and forth is good for adding a blushing colour to the head and shaft, the way women do with makeup on the cheeks.

Are you guys telling me no one does this before presenting your man hood to one another? Lol wow

FkLA
02-17-2015, 04:00 AM
p.s. why does Cry Faggot have to ruin everything smh

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 04:41 AM
To all those asking for the pump up technique its when you massage the underside of your ballsack just above the anus, it's extremely relaxing technique that stimulates the right amount of blood for a nice thick semi without full blown hard on

Rolling back the foreskin back and forth is good for adding a blushing colour to the head and shaft, the way women do with makeup on the cheeks.

Are you guys telling me no one does this before presenting your man hood to one another? Lol wow
I go straight from gym to work, no time for a detour home.

I don't feel like I did anything wrong wtf? The gym is a place to work out and pump up there should be no restriction on what we're pumping this is NOT masturbation I did NOT masturbate

Still waiting for a serious reply .

Kool Bob Love
02-17-2015, 08:54 AM
Aware

hater
02-17-2015, 10:44 AM
You could have gone to the same gym Dwight Howard goes and he would have pumped out for you