PDA

View Full Version : racist chelsea fans don't let black man on metro train

InRareForm
02-17-2015, 10:47 PM
Terrible.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2015/feb/17/chelsea-fans-prevent-black-man-boarding-paris-metro-video?CMP=share_btn_tw

lefty
02-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Chelsea fans have always been racist cunts

Nothing new

Franklin
02-17-2015, 10:59 PM
no surprise when their captain is like the biggest racist faggot of the British Islands.

Pauly D
02-17-2015, 11:48 PM
Better than if the roles were reversed which I'd guess would read...

Black NY fans brutally beat white bystander in the subway.

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 12:22 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/n5oYbKrHYXylq/giphy.gif

Europeans have bigger nutsacks than cuckhold white americans

Malik Hairston
02-18-2015, 12:24 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/n5oYbKrHYXylq/giphy.gif

Europeans have bigger nutsacks than cuckhold white americans

The same Europeans that are losing their entire continent to Arabs, tbh:lol..

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 12:33 AM
According to the Pew Forum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Forum), the total number of Muslims in Europe in 2010 was about 44 million (6%)

apalisoc_9
02-18-2015, 02:34 AM

Part 2 :lmao

First the Turks made sure they get a taste of dat pussy..

:lol

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 02:37 AM
Part 2 :lmao

First the Turks made sure they get a taste of dat pussy..

Minorities

Europe ----> 9%
USA -------> 60%

Jacob1983
02-18-2015, 02:54 AM
Was the guy a French African? Just sad. Those assholes are guests in France and they're treating a native Frenchman like shit and get away with it.

I think it's funny how these European countries brag about being tolerant, welcoming, and accepting of diversity but they're way worse than Murica.

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 02:57 AM
Was the guy a French African? Just sad. Those assholes are guests in France and they're treating a native Frenchman like shit and get away with it.

I think it's funny how these European countries brag about being tolerant, welcoming, and accepting of diversity but they're way worse than Murica.
What is your stance on Islam in Europe?

Jacob1983
02-18-2015, 02:58 AM
Whatever floats your boat. Just don't blow up the boat.

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 03:00 AM
Whatever floats your boat. Just don't blow up the boat.
Blacks kill more people than Muslims.

Jacob1983
02-18-2015, 03:04 AM
As long as I have food, a place to sleep, clothes, and can masturbate, I'm good.

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 03:06 AM
As long as I have food, a place to sleep, clothes, and can masturbate, I'm good.
No plan for family?

DJR210
02-18-2015, 05:01 AM

smh

You think about that offer I made you? Find a prostitute in your area, and I'll wire those funds promptly.

DJR210
02-18-2015, 05:03 AM
double post

benefactor
02-18-2015, 07:10 AM
No plan for family?
At least he is smart enough to know that he shouldn't be producing another human.

A well implemented Eugenics program could save the US. Too bad they don't have the nuts to do it.

sandman
02-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Wait. You mean some drunk British soccer hooligans did something stupid in public? I'm shocked.

As far as Chelsea goes, I live in the village where they have their training center. They all live in the area. Their kids go to school with our kids. And these idiots on the train are nowhere to be seen.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-18-2015, 08:19 AM
:lol uncivilized sawkkker fans

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 08:56 AM
I believe this was Chelsea fans causing a ruckus in Paris

DMC
02-18-2015, 09:16 AM
Using 60% and "minority" in the same context... some turrible math.

DMX7
02-18-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm glad we've evolved passed racism here in the States.

hater
02-18-2015, 10:48 AM
Wait. You mean some drunk British soccer hooligans did something stupid in public? I'm shocked.

As far as Chelsea goes, I live in the village where they have their training center. They all live in the area. Their kids go to school with our kids. And these idiots on the train are nowhere to be seen.

it's not "something stupid" moron

"something stupid" is throwing trashcans or pissing on the street. that was blatant racism and hate speech. Hope the trains to the gas showers were still working and they could have diverted that wagon there :lol

Venti Quattro
02-18-2015, 10:52 AM
:lmao on Black History Month too

sandman
02-18-2015, 12:04 PM

"something stupid" is throwing trashcans or pissing on the street. that was blatant racism and hate speech. Hope the trains to the gas showers were still working and they could have diverted that wagon there :lol

OH MY GOD! Blatant racism and hate speech by a group of drunk, uneducated hooligans on their way to a soccer match.

News flash, there are ignorant, uneducated people in this world who do stupid shit. Being drunk makes them do stupider shit. No amount of over the top moral outrage on your part is going to change that.

hater
02-18-2015, 12:14 PM
OH MY GOD! Blatant racism and hate speech by a group of drunk, uneducated hooligans on their way to a soccer match.

News flash, there are ignorant, uneducated people in this world who do stupid shit. Being drunk makes them do stupider shit. No amount of over the top moral outrage on your part is going to change that.

It's not a wonder you are from the same shithole as those racists tbh

Lol equating pissing on the steets to this :lol

Bynumite
02-18-2015, 01:34 PM
These dudes must be salty as fuck that London is overrun with foreigners nowadays.

lefty
02-18-2015, 01:48 PM
:lmao on Black History Month too
They dont celebrate BHM in Europe FYI

FlAVaK
02-18-2015, 02:55 PM
no surprise when their captain is like the biggest racist faggot of the British Islands.

Infinite_limit
02-18-2015, 02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3lCqQlY4QA

lefty
02-18-2015, 08:36 PM

Pauly D
02-19-2015, 01:06 AM

wait, you're not actually saying hate speech is worse than vandalizing, are you? It sounds like you said that in two posts but no way you're that fucking delusional

These dudes must be salty as fuck that London is overrun with foreigners nowadays.

arabs and Indians. Calm your boner. And can you blame them? The sand people leave their shithole for a culturally rich, intelligent part of the world but like to bring their stupid fuck traditions with them. No assimilation, just an infestation.

sandman
02-19-2015, 05:19 AM
It's not a wonder you are from the same shithole as those racists tbh

Lol equating pissing on the steets to this :lol

From San Antonio so nice try. And you completely missed the sarcasm where I was making fun of your over the top "take the train to the gas chambers" comment. Because we need to kill people in gas chambers for making racist comments. Half this message board would be gassed.

It happened in France. The local authorities are investigating. The video is being played on local TV here in London asking people to help identify the idiots. Chelsea has released a statement condemning the actions.

Other than pointing with contrived shock and going "there are racists in the world!", what else do you want have done right now?

Infinite_limit
02-19-2015, 05:48 AM
From San Antonio so nice try. And you completely missed the sarcasm where I was making fun of your over the top "take the train to the gas chambers" comment. Because we need to kill people in gas chambers for making racist comments. Half this message board would be gassed.

It happened in France. The local authorities are investigating. The video is being played on local TV here in London asking people to help identify the idiots. Chelsea has released a statement condemning the actions.

Other than pointing with contrived shock and going "there are racists in the world!", what else do you want have done right now?
Europe is awake. We witnessed the height of outside immigration. No more in our lifetime.

That is good enough for most. I am not an extremist but I will raise my family a certain successful way

hater
02-19-2015, 10:15 AM

so you missed my initial sarcasm and replied with your own. congrats

seems like you have changed your tune of "well they were drunk chelsea fans doing stupid things, that's all" nice u turn :tu

Blizzardwizard
02-19-2015, 10:23 AM
Chelsea :lol
London :lol
Shithole :lol

sandman
02-19-2015, 10:41 AM
so you missed my initial sarcasm and replied with your own. congrats

seems like you have changed your tune of "well they were drunk chelsea fans doing stupid things, that's all" nice u turn :tu

Apparently I did miss it.

And I was simply pointing out that all of the appropriate parties are sufficiently up in arms over the matter for those that are seeking justice for crimes against humanity. Which you apparently are not based on my inability to detect the sarcasm, so we are all good.

hater
02-19-2015, 10:50 AM
:tu

Brazil
02-19-2015, 10:57 AM

like you have a clue about Europe :lmao

m>s
02-20-2015, 01:22 PM
But why is a black person in Europe? He threw the first punch get out of our homeland before we open the camps back up.