PDA

View Full Version : Heaven - Do you Qualify?

phyzik
02-18-2015, 01:25 AM
ByjvyuTPh6s

So just to reiterate.... Heaven is filled with 144,000 Virgin men, and only men.

Yeah, send me to hell please.

Neither exist so I'm not worried.

Aztecfan03
02-18-2015, 02:56 AM
An atheist taking the bible out of context. What else is new?

But it is right about one thing: No one (on there own or by there own works) can qualify for heaven.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2015, 06:23 AM
You killed 3 people and are an alcoholic so don't worry about heaven OP

Pauly D
02-18-2015, 08:20 AM
What a miserable life where all you think about while drunk is how much you hate something. I'm sure he's knocked out right now, teeth and fists still clinched, dreaming about how he's next going to stick it to those crazy Christians

Blake
02-18-2015, 09:25 AM
What a miserable life where all you think about while drunk is how much you hate something.

I'm not sure I've never meet a drunk that didn't tell me how much they hate something/someone.

baseline bum
02-18-2015, 04:40 PM

Mexicans don't count though

The Reckoning
02-18-2015, 04:51 PM
there's some betas on here who would tbh

2pac > Kobe
02-18-2015, 04:54 PM
fuck that video, I'm goin to heaven bitch guaranteed

DJR210
02-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Surprised this thread isn't at least 5 pages by now

Avante
02-18-2015, 08:50 PM
Why would anyone want to put restraints and limits on everything? This.....there is no God, no Aliens, no Big Foot, no Ghosts, no nothing that I can't prove.

No white man had ever seen a gorilla until about 150 years ago. Try explaiing the cell phone to 1768 Africa.

There could be a Heaven and a Hell, we don't know and anyone saying they do is a fucking liar.

Would I make the cut, I sorta doubt it.

Malik Hairston
02-18-2015, 09:32 PM
Why would anyone want to put restraints and limits on everything? This.....there is no God, no Aliens, no Big Foot, no Ghosts, no nothing that I can't prove.

No white man had ever seen a gorilla until about 150 years ago. Try explaiing the cell phone to 1768 Africa.

There could be a Heaven and a Hell, we don't know and anyone saying they do is a fucking liar.

Would I make the cut, I sorta doubt it.

:lol sorta doubt it? if you believe in God, there's no way that nigga doesn't know what happened in the Philippines, tbh..

Avante
02-18-2015, 11:21 PM
:lol sorta doubt it? if you believe in God, there's no way that nigga doesn't know what happened in the Philippines, tbh..

My mom was 16 when she married my dad, Mohammad had a nine year old bride. Priscilla was 14 when she met Elvis, Loretta Lynn was 15 when she got married.

Damn you're dumb.

Different culture over there little man, really!

spurraider21
02-18-2015, 11:35 PM
No white man had ever seen a gorilla until about 150 years ago.
yep. even though (as we now know) gorillas did exist, if a white man before that ever claimed that a species like gorillas existed, he'd be completely talking out of his ass. he could be right or wrong (in this case, right), but he would still be making it up and talking out of his ass.

Try explaiing the cell phone to 1768 Africa.
cell phones didn't exist then. their lack of beliefs in cell phones was completely justified. just like how right now i don't believe in flying cars or time machines. maybe in 100 years i'll be wrong on both accounts. but i'm right now. and 1768 africans (or anybody from 1768, not sure why you specified africans, as if 1768 europeans had cell phones :lol) were right to not believe in cell phones

phyzik
02-19-2015, 12:40 AM
An atheist taking the bible out of context. What else is new?

But it is right about one thing: No one (on there own or by there own works) can qualify for heaven.

Can you please explain what was taken "out of context"?

Last I checked, Hard statements like those revelations pointed out in the video are pretty hard to "take out of context".

What you are describing as "out of context" is literally like someone calling a black person a ****** and then when the black person gets upset the user of said derogatory word comes back with "typical ******, taking the word ****** out of context".

Perhaps what you meant to say was...

:cry don't pick on my fairy tale :cry

Seriously, please take all of the revelations pointed out in this video and explain them away as "Out of Context". I would love to see that.

Never mind that the bible is the Word of God and is thus infallible..... except that the bible is contradictory in many of its own passages and had to be re-written to the "new testament" because somehow God, the almighty, fucked it up in the first place..... but I thought he was infallible?

Where do you people draw the line on this bullshit? Santa fake, unicorns fake, Zeus fake, Easter Bunny Fake, Unicorns fake, Leprechauns fake, any number of previous thousands of gods fake...... Sky daddy real..... really? :lol

Pauly D
02-19-2015, 12:54 AM
I'm not sure I've never meet a drunk that didn't tell me how much they hate something/someone.

Rambling on about stuff you hate to close friends and family? Normal. Rambling on about stuff you hate to acquaintances or general public? Classless and rude. Rambling on about stuff you hate to an internet community? Sad, funny, pathetic, tiresome.

I can only imagine how much he posts on reddit

Blake
02-19-2015, 09:15 AM

Lol

HI-FI
02-19-2015, 10:53 PM
nigga would show up to the pearly gates looking like nick nolte.