PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryant: I don't have any real friends

spursparker9
02-18-2015, 10:10 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/281/693/ae3e689410e8795943d7a48a6705d1b9_crop_north.png?w= 630&h=420&q=75

I have "like minds." You know, I've been fortunate to play in Los Angeles, where there are a lot of people like me. Actors. Musicians. Businessmen. Obsessives. People who feel like God put them on earth to do whatever it is that they do. Now, do we have time to build great relationships? Do we have time to build great friendships? No. Do we have time to socialize and to hangout aimlessly? No. Do we want to do that? No. We want to work. I enjoy working.

Well, yes and no. I have friends. But being a "great friend" is something I will never be. I can be a "good" friend. But not a "great" friend. A great friend will call you every day and remember your birthday. I'll get so wrapped up in my s--t, I'll never remember that stuff. And the people who are my friends understand this, and they're usually the same way. You gravitate toward people who are like you. But the kind of relationships you see in movies—that's impossible for me. I have good relationships with players around the league. LeBron and I will text every now and then. KG and I will text every now and then. But in terms of having one of those great, bonding friendships—that's something I will probably never have. And it's not some smug thing. It's a weakness. ... It's not like I'm saying "I don't need friends because I'm so strong." It's a weakness.

full article on
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2367647-kobe-bryant-says-he-doesnt-have-any-real-friends-in-gq-magazine-interview

unleashbaynes
02-18-2015, 10:13 AM
This guy's parents must be awful people.

LkrFan
02-18-2015, 10:19 AM
Look y'all, another Kobe thread! :lol

jeebus
02-18-2015, 10:21 AM
at the bottom of every gnsf's heart is a longing for an injection of Kirby's jizz inside of their colon.

Kool Bob Love
02-18-2015, 10:23 AM
at the bottom of every gnsf's heart is a longing for an injection of Kirby's jizz inside of their colon.

Out of everyone here you need to go outside. Get some fresh air. Something, every post reeks of SAWM. Holy shit.

Kool Bob Love
02-18-2015, 10:24 AM

Never heard you say a word back in 2009-2010. NOW it's a problem. Typical chickenshit.

Thread
02-18-2015, 10:25 AM
& if he hadn't raped and sold himself out to remain outside the walls he'd be proud of it.

hater
02-18-2015, 10:39 AM
water is wet

LkrFan
02-18-2015, 12:03 PM
Never heard you say a word back in 2009-2010. NOW it's a problem. Typical chickenshit.

Wait, what? :lmao It's actually comical. The level of butthurt with you farmers is real. :lol

BTW - 5 >4.61 :downspin:

whitemamba
02-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Thats the most alpha shit ive ever heard. Jim would never say shit like that, especially when hes being cucked.

InRareForm
02-18-2015, 12:09 PM
What's with this Kobe views on life overdose lately

Malik Hairston
02-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Damn, I feel Kobe here, tbh..

All that dedication to his craft to the extent that he doesn't have any real friends, his teammates never like him, and his own parents hate him..all that sacrifice for the game of basketball, yet he still doesn't have more rings than Tim:lol..

Raven
02-18-2015, 12:20 PM
haven't seen a star meltdown so badly so quickly.

jeebus
02-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Out of everyone here you need to go outside. Get some fresh air. Something, every post reeks of SAWM. Holy shit.
Get some fresh air yourself faggot; your nose is so far up my ass following me around, it's becoming a problem for you.

Thread
02-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Damn, I feel Kobe here, tbh..

All that dedication to his craft to the extent that he doesn't have any real friends, his teammates never like him, and his own parents hate him..all that sacrifice for the game of basketball, yet he still doesn't have more rings than Tim:lol..

He never gave 1 back though, by God.

Thread
02-18-2015, 12:44 PM
What's with this Kobe views on life overdose lately

It's a right of passage.

Spur-Addict
02-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Kobe having an end career crisis

Thread
02-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Kobe having an end career crisis

Like Duncan, giving 2(1) back. tee, hee.

illmatic
02-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Spurs fans just as obsessed with Kobe as Laker fans are with Duncan.

Spur-Addict
02-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Like Duncan, giving 2(1) back. tee, hee.

:lol Who rang last season?

MarioSpeedwagon
02-18-2015, 12:57 PM
loser

CitizenDwayne
02-18-2015, 01:32 PM
:lol Kobe's trying to portray himself as some great Shakespearean tragic figure, when in reality he's just some aging jock whose mommy didn't hold him enough.

Chris
02-18-2015, 01:33 PM
This is a cry for help. Kobe needs our support now more than ever.

Clipper Nation
02-18-2015, 02:01 PM
He never gave 1 back though, by God.
He gave 2 back.

Splits
02-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Narcissistic Sociopath

DJR210
02-18-2015, 03:08 PM
:lol Who woulda thought?

Fabbs
02-18-2015, 03:11 PM
please put us together
It's comin.
https://dead-parrot.googlecode.com/svn/dp.png
http://www.stomabags.com/media/wysiwyg/manufacturer/Hollister.jpg

JohnnyMax
02-18-2015, 03:13 PM
Probably does it to make it easier to ballhog, attack teammates in the Media, get them traded.

Fabbs
02-18-2015, 03:13 PM
:lol Who woulda thought?
:lol Exactly.
It's like water is wet.
Juvenile narcissistic personality disorder Kobme has no friends.

DJR210
02-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Shocking that a disrespectful, arrogant, ego-maniacal sociopath rapist would have no friends.. I mean who wouldn't want a friend with those qualities?

FkLA
02-18-2015, 03:19 PM
Shocking that a disrespectful, arrogant, ego-maniacal sociopath would have no friends.. I mean who wouldn't want a friend with those qualities?

:lol no shit

Gotta hand it to him though, he does know how to manipulate the media. Somehow he's painted it out to be some type of positive trait that all the greats are 'cursed with'.

LakerHater
02-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Lost total respect for the boy! If you cant stand up to somebody disrespectin ur wife, ure not a man!
Then the man calls u out & u do nuthin but tuck ur tail & hide!

tlongII
02-18-2015, 08:39 PM
I don't understand what all the Kobe threads are about. Dude is irrelevant.

Thread
02-18-2015, 09:06 PM
Lost total respect for the boy! If you cant stand up to somebody disrespectin ur wife, ure not a man!
Then the man calls u out & u do nuthin but tuck ur tail & hide!

Amy trumps that, daddy-O.

LakerHater
02-18-2015, 10:29 PM
Amy trumps that, daddy-O.
Totally different!
Nobody called out tim!

Karl Malone called out KoMe & all hes done is hide & tuck his tail between his legs like a pussy!

CitizenDwayne
02-18-2015, 10:37 PM
I don't understand what all the Kobe threads are about. Dude is irrelevant.

Agreed. Pointless threads about Kirby and every time the Trail Blazers win a game need to be deleted at creation.

Thread
02-18-2015, 10:41 PM
Totally different!
Nobody called out tim!

Karl Malone called out KoMe & all hes done is hide & tuck his tail between his legs like a pussy!

Amy did. High played him right into the shitter.

Cry Havoc
02-18-2015, 10:41 PM
:lol no shit

Gotta hand it to him though, he does know how to manipulate the media. Somehow he's painted it out to be some type of positive trait that all the greats are 'cursed with'.

Sociopaths actually tend to be skilled at manipulating people. It's how a lot of them end up being very successful businessmen or politicians, or both. They can fake almost any emotion in order to elicit a specific response in order to coax the information/action out of the party they're talking to.

LakerHater
02-18-2015, 10:45 PM

Amy may have played him but Tim didnt tuck his tail, run & hide like KoMe when another man calls him out!

Thread
02-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Amy may have played him but Tim didnt tuck his tail, run & hide like KoMe when another man calls him out!

My ass. He let a squirt like Battier break his hole.

unforeseen
02-19-2015, 12:09 AM

Bend over. I will put it right into your shitter.

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2015, 12:12 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/281/693/ae3e689410e8795943d7a48a6705d1b9_crop_north.png?w= 630&h=420&q=75

full article on
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2367647-kobe-bryant-says-he-doesnt-have-any-real-friends-in-gq-magazine-interview

This is why I love Kobe so much. Apparently I'm exactly like him. I mean after reading this it explains it all about me as a person., I'm exactly like that dude minus the money.....but at least I'm fucking like he is. Lol

spursparker9
02-19-2015, 02:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0CrtIDC1Ew

DJR210
02-19-2015, 03:13 AM
Bend over. I will put it right into your shitter.

:lol

Thebesteva
02-19-2015, 06:15 AM
Reminds me of when Mike Tyson saying the same words during his license hearing in Nevada for the Lewis fight,"I never had a real friend in my entire life."

Thread
02-19-2015, 06:17 AM
Even the (common man) is fortunate to have 1 in a lifetime.

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2015, 07:42 AM
Kobester is the realest negro alive.....because he's 100% correct. Its too much pussy out here to gave great and real close friends.... I'm just like him so I know. In fact you guys mocking him are the real blond headed twits because you think fuckers you have a beer with is a friend. Try leaving your hot naked girlfriend in front of him overnight and see if he is a loyal die for you type friend.

That's all my nigga is saying. Real friendships take real work and a certain level of deep caring like family almost. He doesnt have time or the desire and I can relate to that.....real friends are rare and not many people in the world have them...you just think you do.....for me...real friends would likely be someone i grew up with since kindergarten and stayed close with throughout the years.everyone else is just either real cool or down ass homies...

kobe hit the nail on the head with this one....he calls people, he texts, they hang out at strip clubs, may even vacation together but then may not see them for months on end...its his definition of what a friend is or isnt...i happen to think he's keeping it real...

DMC
02-19-2015, 09:22 AM

Run along and dig up reasons that MJ is overrated.

DMC
02-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Kobester is the realest negro alive.....because he's 100% correct. Its too much pussy out here to gave great and real close friends.... I'm just like him so I know. In fact you guys mocking him are the real blond headed twits because you think fuckers you have a beer with is a friend. Try leaving your hot naked girlfriend in front of him overnight and see if he is a loyal die for you type friend.

That's all my nigga is saying. Real friendships take real work and a certain level of deep caring like family almost. He doesnt have time or the desire and I can relate to that.....real friends are rare and not many people in the world have them...you just think you do.....for me...real friends would likely be someone i grew up with since kindergarten and stayed close with throughout the years.everyone else is just either real cool or down ass homies...

kobe hit the nail on the head with this one....he calls people, he texts, they hang out at strip clubs, may even vacation together but then may not see them for months on end...its his definition of what a friend is or isnt...i happen to think he's keeping it real...

So you want a friend who you can leave your woman alone with at night? You want a faggot.

LkrFan
02-19-2015, 09:24 AM

No that would be Malik Hairston's schtick :lol

DMC
02-19-2015, 09:25 AM
This is why I love Kobe so much. Apparently I'm exactly like him. I mean after reading this it explains it all about me as a person., I'm exactly like that dude minus the money.....but at least I'm fucking like he is. Lol

You probably are exactly like him, minus the money, fame, physical conditioning, height, athletic ability, sexual prospects, awards, future, kids who know their father, legit income source, etc..

DMC
02-19-2015, 09:27 AM
No that would be Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403)'s schtick :lol

He has different reasons. We all know why Laker fan does it. Dude's been retired for 20 damn years and suddenly he's overrated right when Kobester is giving the "interview" portion of his "Dead man walking" moment.

LkrFan
02-19-2015, 09:41 AM
He has different reasons. We all know why Laker fan does it. Dude's been retired for 20 damn years and suddenly he's overrated right when Kobester is giving the "interview" portion of his "Dead man walking" moment.

OK you old coot. Show me any of my posts whereas I said he was overrated. SMH :lol

Killakobe81
02-19-2015, 09:59 AM

Is this why you attacked my MJ thread?!
Do you think every Kobe fan thinks MJ is overrated?
Mj is the GOAT, not sure how he could be underrated when most fans over 30 consider him that ...
Posting about him fighting team-mates changes nothing.
I just was commentating on how teflon he is ... LOL

DMC got a real hard on for Kobe lovers

Clipper Nation
02-19-2015, 10:13 AM
OK you old coot. Show me any of my posts whereas I said he was overrated. SMH :lol

Actually, only Boston can bring up any ring smack, tbqh. Yours all have an asterisk due to Bird taking your cookie - leading you to being 0 for the '80s. :lol

It's funny how because I defend Kobe (a Laker) now he's my idol. That's rich. I've talked shit on him just as much as I've given him props. It's called not being a fair weather fan.

You can overrate Kobe if you wish, and this is the perfect forum to do it, but it is futile. Facts are there is nothing that MJ could do that Kobe wouldn't be able to do playing in your era. Your competition (Reggie Miller, Drexler, Dumars, Thunder Dan, Jeff Hornacek - to name a few) pales in comparison to the Kobe has battled tooth and nail for 17 years. Case in point, LBJ, Wade, Vincanity, Ray Allen - just to name a few, are all better than your competition. Even in his 17th year he was still kicking ass until his Achilles blew out.

It's cool though. Have your fun. The fact is the Lakers franchise helped save the NBA. Everytime MJ put on his jersey, he had a little reminder of Laker greatness in the form of the Logo to remind him that he should pay homage. That goes for Tammy, _irk, and any other star. Remember that son.

:lol at your ring smack, when you didn't win shit against any of the legendary teams. Zilch. Nada. Zerro. The GOAT, owned by Bird. A player Magic waxed twice in the Finals. Yet you are the GOAT? :rolleyes

:downspin:
:lol Carlito praying that this gem didn't get dragged up from the vault

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2015, 10:16 AM
Mj is the GOAT, not sure how he could be underrated when most fans over 30 consider him that ...

Thats cuz he is a striaght up ass fag. Of course MJ is goat. Just like Kobe is greater than his TOSB. 2 guards have the hardest job offensively and defensively in all of basketball becsuse the 2 guard by default is the primary scoring and defending position on the floor. The most athletic and toughest positions to defend are 2 guards. Thats the reason Hakeem said that Kobe was the best since MJ.

All big men like have to do is stand in position and wait for the ball to be thrown to them. Its not a physically demanding position where they have to chase fast and strong 2 guards all over the court and then be expected to score as defined by their very positions.

Its the reason that no one can make an honest argument that Tammy is better or even more deserving than Kobe when it's a FACT he's come nowhere close to working as hard as Kobe.

The fact that he's college educated and still cant help himself from being swindeled like a gotdam fool is proof he's a lazy ass....

Chillen
02-19-2015, 10:22 AM
I am sure the Lakers girls will be his friend on occasion.

LkrFan
02-19-2015, 01:32 PM
:lol Carlito praying that this gem didn't get dragged up from the vault

Carlit:lol?

Truth Bombs do not equal to me saying he's overrated son. I said he's not GOAT. żEntiende las palabras que salen de mi boca? :lol

DMC
02-19-2015, 03:15 PM

lol good cop/bad cop

One Lakers fan comes along and shits on MJ, the other comes along and defends himself as if he's "Lakers fan".