PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Obama's "Violent Extremism" lol speech?

TheSanityAnnex
02-18-2015, 06:08 PM
If so can you give me the cliff notes.

Thanks

boutons_deux
02-18-2015, 09:15 PM
When you read it, you and your fanatical, paranoid Islamophobia will probably hate it, because Obama separated the vast mass of peaceful Muslims from the extremist murderous fringe, the Muslim supremacists.

He also made it clear that the West is not at war with Islam, there is no Holy War, that America welcomes ALL religions, but is at war with murderous jihadists, criminals.

boutons_deux
02-19-2015, 11:54 AM
Obama, USA, Europe, Africa, still struggling with the SHIT STORM the Repugs started in the Middle East.

DarrinS
02-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Obama, USA, Europe, Africa, still struggling with the SHIT STORM the Repugs started in the Middle East.

Yeah, the ME was so peaceful before......Repugs.

boutons_deux
02-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Yeah, the ME was so peaceful before......Repugs.

yes, it was vastly more "peaceful" than after .... Repugs.

DarrinS
02-19-2015, 12:39 PM
yes, it was vastly more "peaceful" than after .... Repugs.

mmkay

boutons_deux
02-19-2015, 01:01 PM
mmkay

So the Repugs invading Iraq for oil didn't cause any more (continuing, increasing) violence than before? :lol

Th'Pusher
02-19-2015, 01:08 PM
St Ronnie didn't really fuck around in the ME.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 01:11 PM
St Ronnie didn't really fuck around in the ME.Cut and run from terra.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 01:14 PM
When you read it, you and your fanatical, paranoid Islamophobia will probably hate it, because Obama separated the vast mass of peaceful Muslims from the extremist murderous fringe, the Muslim supremacists.

He also made it clear that the West is not at war with Islam, there is no Holy War, that America welcomes ALL religions, but is at war with murderous jihadists, criminals.

The West is at war with Islam, we just can't say it as it will legitimatize ISIS further and serve up more propaganda for them to use.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 03:29 PM
:lol

2007 Obama:

OBAMA: Well, I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated, not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently. If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world, they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country, and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view.

HOST: Although you were a little kid when you lived in Indonesia, right? Is that what you’re talking about?

OBAMA: Well, it’s not just that. My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I’m intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspectives that these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world, and when you combine that with my work on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, on everything from nuclear proliferation to issues of genocide, then I think that the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world. That will ultimately make us safer.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 03:31 PM
The West is at war with IslamWe're at war with Turkey and Indonesia?

Explain.

boutons_deux
02-19-2015, 03:35 PM
The West is at war with Islam

You Lie, but you're right wing extremist, so lying is your nature

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 04:02 PM
We're at war with Turkey and Indonesia?

Explain.
Are ISIS/ISIL Islamic? Are they fighting a holy war?

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 04:03 PM
You Lie, but you're right wing extremist, so lying is your nature
Right wing extremist :lol you are delusional, seriously.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 04:16 PM
Are ISIS/ISIL Islamic?Yes.
Are they fighting a holy war?Many of them think so.

That doesn't mean we are at war with an entire religion. It means we are fighting a group of religious extremists.

You have problems with definitions.

And you didn't answer my question.

vy65
02-19-2015, 04:50 PM
We're at war with Turkey and Indonesia?

Explain.

You honestly couldn't have chosen two worse examples.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
You honestly couldn't have chosen two worse examples.Are we at war with them?

Last I checked, Turkey agreed to train Syrian opposition members.

Does that mean we are at war with them?

Help me understand how we are at war with Turkey since they are Islamic, guys.

boutons_deux
02-19-2015, 05:08 PM
You honestly couldn't have chosen two worse examples.

The West isn't at war with 100% of the 1 beelyun members of Islamic religion, you stupid fucks.

The West is at war with murderous criminals who pervert Islam and claim falsely to be fighting as Islamists.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 05:48 PM
The West isn't at war with 100% of the 1 beelyun members of Islamic religion, you stupid fucks.

The West is at war with murderous criminals who pervert Islam and claim falsely to be fighting as Islamists.

There is nothing false about their claim to be fighting for Islam, they in fact are practicing true Islam.

SnakeBoy
02-19-2015, 05:58 PM
If so can you give me the cliff notes.

Thanks

Terrorists are bad, they aren't really Islamic, if we could end inequality and poverty with a Jobs for Jihadis program they be happier.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Terrorists are bad, they aren't really Islamic, if we could end inequality and poverty with a Jobs for Jihadis program they be happier.

My Arabic is only so so but I've yet to see any ISIS banners or flags calling for wage increases and job creation.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 06:36 PM
There is nothing false about their claim to be fighting for Islam, they in fact are practicing true Islam.So you're an Imam now.

Good for you.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 07:01 PM
So you're an Imam now.

Good for you.are you disputing my statement?

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 07:07 PM
are you disputing my statement?If you claim to know true Islam, the west must be at war with you.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 07:10 PM
Glad to see we agree that we are at war with Islam.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 07:14 PM
Glad to see we agree that we are at war with Islam.If we're at war with Islam we are at war with you, Imam.

I'm glad you agree you are an Imam.

lol true Islam

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Again no dispute from you.

Lol not at war with Islam

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 10:02 PM
Again no dispute from you.

Lol not at war with IslamI already disputed.

You miss so many things when you are determining true Islam, Imam.

TheSanityAnnex
02-19-2015, 11:32 PM
Calling me an Imam disputes nothing. Try again.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 12:54 AM
Calling me an Imam disputes nothing. Try again.you didn't deny it.

I already said we weren't at war with all if Islam.

You're really spending too much time in the gun forum.

TheSanityAnnex
02-20-2015, 10:51 AM
You're really spending too much time in the gun forum.The guy with 89,000+ posts telling someone else they spend too much time on a forum :lol I've got 45 posts on a gun forum in 3 years, but thanks for the advice.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 10:54 AM
The guy with 89,000+ posts telling someone else they spend too much time on a forum :lol I've got 45 posts on a gun forum in 3 years, but thanks for the advice.It didn't take much for it to warp your thinking tbh.

If you are at war with Islam, why aren't you killing Muslims in California right now? It's not like you don't have the guns.

Get to it.

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2015, 12:51 PM
In the US we arrest and prosecute our religious nut jobs when they commit violent acts (abortion clinic bombings, etc.)

If the 99% of Muslims that are allegedly "peaceful" stood up to the 1% that are radicalized and said ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT! I would be more inclined to agree that it wasn't a religious thing.

Chump, don't try to twist this into me being against all Muslims because that's not what I'm saying.

boutons_deux
02-20-2015, 01:22 PM
why don't 99% of the WHITES allegedly "peaceful" stand up to :

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150219184500-sovereign-citizen-extremist-violence-2010-2014-exlarge-169.jpg

Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to -- and in some cases greater than -- the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention.​

The Homeland Security report, produced in coordination with the FBI, counts 24 violent sovereign citizen-related attacks across the U.S. since 2010.

The government says these are extremists who believe that they can ignore laws and that their individual rights are under attack in routine daily instances such as a traffic stop or being required to obey a court order.
They've lashed out against authority in incidents such as one in 2012, in which a father and son were accused of engaging in a shootout with police in Louisiana, in a confrontation that began with an officer pulling them over for a traffic violation. Two officers were killed and several others wounded in the confrontation. The men were sovereign citizen extremists who claimed police had no authority over them.
Among the findings from the Homeland Security intelligence assessment: "(Sovereign citizen) violence during 2015 will occur most frequently during routine law enforcement encounters at a suspect's home, during enforcement stops and at government offices."

The report adds that "law enforcement officers will remain the primary target of (sovereign citizen) violence over the next year due to their role in physically enforcing laws and regulations."

While groups like ISIS and al Qaeda garner the most attention, for many local cops, the danger is closer to home.
A survey last year of state and local law enforcement officers listed sovereign citizen terrorists, ahead of foreign Islamists, and domestic militia groups as the top domestic terror threat.

Mark Potok, senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center, said that by some estimates, there are as many as 300,000 people involved in some way with sovereign citizen extremism. Perhaps 100,000 people form a core of the movement, he said.

Potok says sovereign citizen groups have attracted support because of poor economic conditions. Some groups travel the country pitching their ideology as a way to help homeowners escape foreclosure or get out of debt, by simply ignoring the courts and bankruptcy law.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politics/terror-threat-homeland-security/index.html?ncid=newsltushpmg00000003

boutons_deux
02-20-2015, 01:23 PM
and just how, in detail, does this "standing up" business work?

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2015, 01:47 PM
and just how, in detail, does this "standing up" business work?

How about the fucking Mullahs telling them to stop or else? They are, after all, the ultimate Muslim leaders.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 02:08 PM
How about the fucking Mullahs telling them to stop or else? They are, after all, the ultimate Muslim leaders.To which Mullahs are you referring?

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Mullahs are the religious leaders of Islam, chump. Difference in most Muslim countries is religion is intertwined with government.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Mullahs are the religious leaders of Islam, chump. Difference in most Muslim countries is religion is intertwined with government.I know what Mullahs are. I am asking you to which Mullahs you are referring.

m>s
02-20-2015, 02:28 PM
Here's everything you need to know about "Muh good moderate Muslims." As they'll openly admit, there is no such thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI

boutons_deux
02-20-2015, 02:28 PM
CC, take you arsenal of guns and go shoot all the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia, known for years to be exporting Muslim extremism. oops, maybe BigOil wouldn't want you to do that

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2015, 02:29 PM
I know what Mullahs are. I am asking you to which Mullahs you are referring.

Fred, Ernie, and Roger.

Fuck, Chump.

If Islam is ashamed of the radical 1% how about all of them?

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Fred, Ernie, and Roger.

Fuck, Chump.

If Islam is ashamed of the radical 1% how about all of them?So you don't know any of them or which people each could influence.

Or what they actually say.

OK. Just checking.

boutons_deux
02-20-2015, 02:46 PM
CC, take you arsenal of guns and go shoot all the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia, known for years to be exporting Muslim extremism. oops, maybe BigOil wouldn't like you to do that

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2015, 02:50 PM
So you don't know any of them or which people each could influence.

Or what they actually say.

OK. Just checking.

Sure Chump...I have beers with the Mulla boys every Saturday night.

What a fucking idiot.

It's a pretty sure bet if 100% of the Mullahs who allegedly represent the "peaceful" 99% told the 1% that are 'radicalized" that they would be excommunicated and wiped out like rabid dogs if they persisted it might at least hurt their recruitment.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Sure Chump...I have beers with the Mulla boys every Saturday night.

What a fucking idiot.

It's a pretty sure bet if 100% of the Mullahs who allegedly represent the "peaceful" 99% told the 1% that are 'radicalized" that they would be excommunicated and wiped out like rabid dogs if they persisted it might at least hurt their recruitment."Pretty sure"?

Is that how Islam works according to you?

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Oh, fuck off Chump. You are just acting stupid now.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2015, 03:15 PM
I just want to know how you would expect this all to play out.

I'm not sure you know much about this at all.