PDA

View Full Version : Been Gone Two Months, Do the Spurs Still Suck or Have They Got It Together?

BanditHiro
02-18-2015, 06:25 PM
is it safe to watch the Spurs right now or are they still making fans throw furniture all over the place because of their stupidity? and has Stephen Curry tweaked his ankle yet?

Robz4000
02-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Yes.

SnakeBoy
02-18-2015, 06:31 PM
They have returned to championship form and are universally recognized as the favorites to win the ring this season. Welcome back.

NASpurs
02-18-2015, 06:32 PM
WGAF, you'll jump off the 'wagon like you always do faggot.

Silver&Black
02-18-2015, 06:37 PM
You missed a lot. Parker has been playing at a MVP level......

dabom
02-18-2015, 06:43 PM
You missed a lot. Parker has been playing at a MVP level......

:lmao

Spur-Addict
02-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Go find a cliff

spurs10
02-18-2015, 07:23 PM
Spurs are playing on a level so high there is talk of canceling the playoffs altogether.

RD2191
02-18-2015, 07:42 PM
Next two games will tell us if the Spurs have a real shot at a repeat.

BanditHiro
02-18-2015, 08:31 PM
christ we are still the 7th seed...

Ice009
02-18-2015, 08:47 PM
Where have you been gone exactly?

Sean Cagney
02-19-2015, 03:45 AM
Next two games will tell us if the Spurs have a real shot at a repeat.

Disagree as there is still a ton of games after that, but it will tell us where they are at this POINT in time and I hope it's not a bad result. They can turn it around though if they lost those two, but honestly it will tell us if they are getting there or not.

How the hell did you not know that? Did you just stop watching or looking at scores altogether for real? I mean it's easy to go to ESPN.COM and see their record and scores without asking in here. I doubt you went away as long as you said and just left the game altogether as a fan.

Cry Havoc
02-19-2015, 05:13 AM

We're 2 games out of 3rd.

sananspursfan21
02-19-2015, 11:48 AM
Somewhere in between 'suck' and 'have it together'

hater
02-19-2015, 11:59 AM
how was the can nig? worked out a lot?

Chomag
02-19-2015, 12:01 PM
Somewhere in between 'suck' and 'have it together'

Pretty much this. Spurs still can go either way at this point, but hopefully the latter. We still have a great team but everyone needs to get on the same page at giving a damn. 1 or 2 guys a night doing that just is not going to cut it.

Leetonidas
02-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Watch the games or fuck off bbc loving faggot

BanditHiro
02-19-2015, 02:02 PM
How the hell did you not know that? Did you just stop watching or looking at scores altogether for real? I mean it's easy to go to ESPN.COM and see their record and scores without asking in here. I doubt you went away as long as you said and just left the game altogether as a fan.

after the Cowboys lost i kind of quit sports all together. in years past i would take solace with the Spurs because they are going to be consistent and stuff but they were just as heartbreaking and rage inducing to watch as well so i just quit and decided i would check back in after the All-Star Break.

Sean Cagney
02-19-2015, 02:08 PM
after the Cowboys lost i kind of quit sports all together. in years past i would take solace with the Spurs because they are going to be consistent and stuff but they were just as heartbreaking and rage inducing to watch as well so i just quit and decided i would check back in after the All-Star Break.

Very spoiled fans at times man. Spurs not a top seed so u quit watching??? They won enough for a lifetime man, enjoy it.

RD2191
02-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Very spoiled fans at times man. Spurs not a top seed so u quit watching??? They won enough for a lifetime man, enjoy it.
It's hard. Some don't realize how lucky we are to not have experienced losing, myself included. OP is a fan though, it really is frustrating watching the Spurs right now though. Not so much the losing but the lack of effort and enthusiasm from the players.

BanditHiro
02-19-2015, 03:45 PM

it was the Cowboys loss compounded with the Spurs playing infuriating basketball that kind of led me to taking a small break from sports in general. A person can only take so much of Enrique fucking up before the person snaps.

Sean Cagney
02-19-2015, 04:24 PM
it was the Cowboys loss compounded with the Spurs playing infuriating basketball that kind of led me to taking a small break from sports in general. A person can only take so much of Enrique fucking up before the person snaps.

Try being a Dolphins fan and then talk about taking so much! The Spurs are a breath of fresh air to me, the only team I like that usually does well and wins something.

Sean Cagney
02-19-2015, 04:25 PM
It's hard. Some don't realize how lucky we are to not have experienced losing, myself included. OP is a fan though, it really is frustrating watching the Spurs right now though. Not so much the losing but the lack of effort and enthusiasm from the players.

Yep, you are correct. I am depressed watching them right now as well, used to them doing VERY well.