PDA

View Full Version : I listened to WOAI for 4 hours straight

Cant_Be_Faded
09-02-2005, 05:17 PM
I listened to the Rush Limbaugh show (this dude named Roger was filling in for him) and Sean Hannity show

they spent ~3/4 of the time talking about how the left is trying to politicize the relief efforts

wtf is this world coming to

that Roger guy even said "ok enough of this...lets get back to the real issue"
then he seriously started talking about "the left" in 10 more minutes

i listened for a little more than 4 hours straight, non stop, and this is ridiculous

they repeat themselves so much, its no wonder why some people who listen to this shit become mindless yes men (and women)

i do think its bull shit to play the blame game right now

but why is finger pointing and criticizing other critics a good thing?

the more and more i listen to conservative talk show hosts, the more i realize Perry Logan was absolutely correct: The Right is Parasitic on the Left

you can listen to 4 hours of a liberal show and they won't mention "the right the right the right" nearly as much as a conservative show will. they feed off liberals.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 05:22 PM
I listened to the Rush Limbaugh show (this dude named Roger was filling in for him) and Sean Hannity show

they spent ~3/4 of the time talking about how the left is trying to politicize the relief efforts

wtf is this world coming to

that Roger guy even said "ok enough of this...lets get back to the real issue"
then he seriously started talking about "the left" in 10 more minutes

i listened for a little more than 4 hours straight, non stop, and this is ridiculous

they repeat themselves so much, its no wonder why some people who listen to this shit become mindless yes men (and women)

i do think its bull shit to play the blame game right now

but why is finger pointing and criticizing other critics a good thing?

the more and more i listen to conservative talk show hosts, the more i realize Perry Logan was absolutely correct: The Right is Parasitic on the Left

you can listen to 4 hours of a liberal show and they won't mention "the right the right the right" nearly as much as a conservative show will. they feed off liberals.
Its actually entertaining.Even though I am a Moderate Democrat I can agree on some comments they make. Rush was funnier before he got caught using drugs,though.He was much more imaginative.

FromWayDowntown
09-02-2005, 05:24 PM
I agree with that too. I don't think that type of criticism serves any legitimate function right now. We've got a nation that is falling into a finger-pointing/name-calling syndrome, which does nothing to facilitate finding solutions to the real problem.

If you want to play politics, there will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, as some try to gain a marginal political advantage that will be mostly forgotten by the vast majority of the electorate by 2008, people -- real people -- are suffering and even dying in New Orleans. Priorities in this country are severely out of whack.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 05:25 PM
I agree with that too. I don't think that type of criticism serves any legitimate function right now. We've got a nation that is falling into a finger-pointing/name-calling syndrome, which does nothing to facilitate finding solutions to the real problem.

If you want to play politics, there will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, as some try to gain a marginal political advantage that will be mostly forgotten by the vast majority of the electorate by 2008, people -- real people -- are suffering and even dying in New Orleans. Priorities in this country are severely out of whack.
thats what happens when we get a "unifying" President!

JoeChalupa
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't see how you made it through 4 hours but I can guarantee you this..
Both sides will attack when necessary....All you have to do is put the shoes on the other foot.

Spurminator
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
That about summarizes the 7 minutes or so I heard of Sean Hannity while driving around today.

Pretty ridiculous.

Bandit2981
09-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Rush I can semi-stand, he sometimes has a legit point, but Hannity, damn...that guy is a freakin maniac.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Hannity & Colmes.................Colmes for GOD SAKE!!!!!!get some damn nuts on you!
Definitely picked by Fox to be a bitch to Hannity. Hannity is that high pitched,Leno looking,NeoCon that doesn't shut up!

Nbadan
09-03-2005, 01:54 AM
Check this out. In case you haven't seen it yet... watch how Bush turns these two girls towards the camera. You can tell that compassion is clearly at the forefront of his mind as he "comforts" them.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/images/homepage/20050903_bushcomfort.jpg

Smile for the cameras, ladies.

Link to video:Link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/images/homepage/20050903_bushcomfortvideo.wmv)

Yeah, I'm the one who's politicizing the NO tragedy.

boutons
09-03-2005, 02:13 AM
I thought his "uniform" of suit pants, the open-collar white dress shirt, the rolled up sleeves were a particularly touching indication that this man was ready to get to work. Rushing straight from the Oval Office to get down and dirty to help these poor people.

The man struggles with seeing the end of his extremely short, simple sentences, in the widest sense of the word.

He and his entire life are a walking, breathing lie.

smeagol
09-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Hannity is a disgrace.

SpursWoman
09-03-2005, 07:16 AM

Funny how something ya'll profess to hate you just can't get enough of. Doesn't it make you feel good watching things that do nothing but piss you off and inflame your hate? I never watch this shit, whatever affiliation it is.

Go watch Baywatch reruns or something and quit torturing yourself. :fro

Cant_Be_Faded
09-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Funny how something ya'll profess to hate you just can't get enough of. Doesn't it make you feel good watching things that do nothing but piss you off and inflame your hate? I never watch this shit, whatever affiliation it is.

Go watch Baywatch reruns or something and quit torturing yourself. :fro

"Know your enemy"

mouse
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't want to take sides on this issue, once someone knows you don't like Bush? They don't want to hear anything you have to say,

But I must say, Those two girls knew Bush was comming, And Bush knew this was an opertunity, and he took full advantage of it ,

I wish he would have went to that bridge with the folks dying , and maybe hug one of those corps rotting on the ground.

jochhejaam
09-03-2005, 06:07 PM
"Know your enemy"

So what did you learn that you didn't already know.