PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Local TV ratings for NBA teams

daslicer
02-19-2015, 01:14 AM
Found this interesting. Spurs have the highest local TV ratings out of the whole entire NBA followed by the Cavs. I was surprised to find the Hornets get higher TV ratings than the Clippers. On top of that the Lakers despite having the lowest local TV ratings in their history still get higher ratings than the Clippers.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2015/02/16/Media/NBA-RSNs.aspx

RsxPiimp
02-19-2015, 07:50 AM
:lol Clippers

Killakobe81
02-19-2015, 08:33 AM
Found this interesting. Spurs have the highest local TV ratings out of the whole entire NBA followed by the Cavs. I was surprised to find the Hornets get higher TV ratings than the Clippers. On top of that the Lakers despite having the lowest local TV ratings in their history still get higher ratings than the Clippers.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2015/02/16/Media/NBA-RSNs.aspx

Like I said Clips will always be in the backseat richer owner and better team and coach but they will never own LA

Clipper Nation
02-19-2015, 08:45 AM
Like I said Clips will always be in the backseat richer owner and better team and coach but they will never own LA
And yet the only fanbase who actually cares about "owning LA" is insecure Laker fans.

hater
02-19-2015, 09:17 AM
remember the hype generated when Blake and Paul united in the Clippers? :lmao :lol

Killakobe81
02-19-2015, 10:12 AM
And yet the only fanbase who actually cares about "owning LA" is insecure Laker fans.

Really? Your fan-base keeps saying stupid shit about LA turning to a Clips town.
LOL that we are insecure, I thought we were spoiled and entitled which is it?

Clipper Nation
02-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Really? Your fan-base keeps saying stupid shit about LA turning to a Clips town.
LOL that we are insecure, I thought we were spoiled and entitled which is it?

Only stupid shit I've heard is Laker fans whining that they "still run LA" for the past four years, as if that matters. Most Laker fans are spoiled, entitled AND insecure.

Thread
02-19-2015, 10:21 AM
^That's all your people ever wanted anyway. That was your ceiling. Media led ya's to it & ya's followed in diligently.

Congratulations.

Killakobe81
02-19-2015, 10:26 AM
Only stupid shit I've heard is Laker fans whining that they "still run LA" for the past four years, as if that matters. Most Laker fans are spoiled, entitled AND insecure.

I doesnt matter to me. OP posted they found that interesting. Me, I never saw Clips as a threat so I dont need to remind anyone unless they bring it up. We played our worst basketball still have more ratings doesnt mean squat though as you said ...

I know you in this self-loathing phase, but was talking to another Laker fan Clips supporter what is wrong with that team? I get they lack a capable wing. and yes Paul overdribbles, Jordan cant hit FT's but we feel they have under achieved based on the talent and the flashes they show. When they are rollin' they blow out teams much better than the Lakers. But they cant win when it matters. Serious question what would you do to fix things? (and dont blame it ALL on CP3)