PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Westbrook: Rather win than lead my own team

spursparker9
02-19-2015, 02:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkNzOkXqBA

Russell Westbrook on the Dan Patrick Show today was asked if he’s ever thought about going out on his own and running his own team, a la James Harden:

“No, not at all, man. I love winning. Kevin’s one of the best players in the world, man, and I love my position I’m in now. I think over the past maybe four or five years only maybe two teams have won more games than us, San Antonio and probably Miami. So I don’t think it gets too much better than that. I mean, you can be on our own and win a few games and then go home in the summer. But I’d rather win games and have a chance to win a championship every year.”

http://dailythunder.com/2015/02/russell-westbrook-rather-win-than-lead-my-own-team/

Cry Havoc
02-19-2015, 03:45 AM
"That said, KD ain't never getting 20 shots per game again while I'm on the floor."

Malik Hairston
02-19-2015, 03:48 AM
Damn man, I don't know how anybody can hate this man, tbh..

apalisoc_9
02-19-2015, 03:49 AM
Easily the most likable NBA player right now.

- He's honest
- Loves his teammates
- give it his all every night
- a top 4 talent in the league..

apalisoc_9
02-19-2015, 03:51 AM
A real Leader too...

Calispursfan11
02-19-2015, 04:25 AM
We don't need three consecutive posts from Harlemheat alts on ST sucking off Westchimp. We just don't. Christ. LMAO

DMC
02-19-2015, 09:29 AM
pssst yall niggas crazy

hater
02-19-2015, 09:34 AM
of course he doesn't wanna leave. He's got the most BETA superstar next to him who'll never demand more shots than him. He's got a coach and GM that allow him to be the most selfish player in professional sports. And the local media and fans are too busy worrying about their next meth fix to care :lol

:lol there ain't no better place for Chimp than OKC imo

lefty
02-19-2015, 09:34 AM
Damn man, I don't know how anybody can hate this man, tbh..
I agree tbh

Dex
02-19-2015, 09:49 AM
of course he doesn't wanna leave. He's got the most BETA superstar next to him who'll never demand more shots than him. He's got a coach and GM that allow him to be the most selfish player in professional sports. And the local media and fans are too busy worrying about their next meth fix to care :lol

Not to mention Beta takes all the blame when things go wrong, and Chuckbrook gets lauded when they are going right.

hater
02-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Not to mention Beta takes all the blame when things go wrong, and Chuckbrook gets lauded when they are going right.

truth

KD's supposed to not only carry the OKC thunder through playoff series but he's also required to keep Chimp happy. impossible task IMO

Clipper Nation
02-19-2015, 10:06 AM
:lol The short bus is really mad about Alphabrook's unselfishness, tbh.

Meanwhile, Enrique says shit like "I can't believe they're leaving Danny Green so wide open instead of letting me pad my stats for FMVP!"

Brazil
02-19-2015, 10:07 AM
:lol The short bus is really mad about Alphabrook's unselfishness, tbh.

Meanwhile, Enrique says shit like "I can't believe they're leaving Danny Green so wide open instead of letting me pad my stats for FMVP!"

this is the most unsurprising post of ST history :lmao

-21-
02-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Easily the most likable NBA player right now.

- He's honest
- Loves his teammates
- give it his all every night
- a top 4 talent in the league..

You'd probably feel differently if he was the Spurs PG and took away touches from Kawhi like he does with Durant. :lol

hater
02-19-2015, 10:28 AM
You'd probably feel differently if he was the Spurs PG and took away touches from Kawhi like he does with Durant. :lol

:lmao

Dancelot
02-19-2015, 10:33 AM

pure gold. Hilarious!

Brazil
02-19-2015, 12:03 PM
:lol why would this faggot want to move tbh ?

he has the license to shoot how many shots he wants and has one of the highest usage in the league... He can stat pad the fuck he wants to.. The parallel with Harden is :lol