PDA

View Full Version : Why does WWF use the term coon but not Jew?

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Electronic game of Scrabble, known as Words With Friends. (in the event some don't know)
Run by the company Zynga.

coon /kun/
noun

1. racoon
2. a contemptuous term used to refer to a black person
3. a rustic or undignified person

WWF also does not allow spic, beeener etc.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Why do you have contempt for black people?

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 10:26 AM
DayShift Rumphumper avoiding the question.
Took a break from stalking The Sanity Annex tho. :lol

boutons_deux
02-19-2015, 10:27 AM
World Wildlife Fund of is "naturally" ok with racoon, or 'coon.

but I hear they are admitting "dickless, yellow-bellied, spine-free, man-boobed twit" flightless bird to their lexicon.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 10:32 AM
DayShift Rumphumper avoiding the question.
Took a break from stalking The Sanity Annex tho. :lolThe answer is definition 1 and the game makers' discretion..

Answer the question.

m>s
02-19-2015, 11:03 AM
Because they act like n!ggers

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 11:19 AM
Because they act like n!ggersWe all know you have contempt for them because of your deep feelings of insecurity and inadequacy.

I was asking Fabbs.

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 11:57 AM
The answer is definition 1 and the game makers' discretion..

Answer the question.
Your answer to why WWF uses "coon" in reference to black people is racoon? Ok.
:lol at your lame tactics.

Why do you fabricate what others believe and twist what they say in failed attempts to fit your own narrative?
In short, your low self esteem.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Your answer to why WWF uses "coon" in reference to black people is racoon?Yes. What do you not nuderstand about that?

Why do you fabricate what others believe and twist what they say in failed attempts to fit your own narrative?I used the definition you posted.

lol you still are afraid to answer.

That's pathetic dude. Don't run away from what you already posted several times. That's a little bitch move.

Winehole23
02-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Jew is a proper noun.

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 12:54 PM
Jew is a proper noun.
I know WWF claims to not allow proper nouns, but i've seen some play.
"Texas" is one. Altho they say the definition is "a deck house on a Texas deck". Whatever the f that is.

Winehole23
02-19-2015, 12:56 PM
well then, obviously WWF must be pandering to the sensitivities of dirty liberal Jews and their guilty-minded white friends

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 12:59 PM
lol you still are afraid to answer.

That's pathetic dude. Don't run away from what you already posted several times. That's a little bitch move.
My choice to ignore baity insincere questions from the littlest bitch(es) on the site has zero to do with running.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 01:07 PM
My choice to ignore baity insincere questions from the littlest bitch(es) on the site has zero to do with running.I sincerely want to know why you use that word to describe black people.

No need to be afraid.

They are your words.

Own them.

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 01:16 PM
well then, obviously WWF must be pandering to the sensitivities of dirty liberal Jews and their guilty-minded white friends
Is it? :lol
Funny in that WWF also does use for one of their definitions of
"cracker"
5. a contemptuous term used to refer to a white person in the South, especially a poor white living in some rural parts of the south eastern U.S.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2015, 01:30 PM
Is it? :lol
Funny in that WWF also does use for one of their definitions of
"cracker"
5. a contemptuous term used to refer to a white person in the South, especially a poor white living in some rural parts of the south eastern U.S.Is it funny?

Or does it just make sense?

FromWayDowntown
02-19-2015, 01:37 PM

Occam's Razor.

FromWayDowntown
02-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Fabbs is right. When referring to the thing that Davy Crockett was known to wear on his head, the only reason anyone used the word "coon" was to speak derisively of black folks, not to describe the type of pelt from which such a hat was made. Never.

Spurminator
02-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Wait, I always thought Davy Crockett wore the skin of a black man on his head as a trophy, is that not the case?

Nero5
02-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Wait, I always thought Davy Crockett wore the skin of a black man on his head as a trophy, is that not the case?

Well I know that they do practice ritual circumcision in some African cultures so that is quite possible