PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with your dates "way too good" friends?

apalisoc_9
02-19-2015, 01:22 PM
Serious question?

I'm not in my best financial and career situation at 23 years old, but my date ( soon to be new GF i guess) is hanging out with late 20's and 30's some year old colleagues..I met them once last week in a get together family event for her workplace and I just wanted to punch every one of them...

"oh so you're still in school? gotta cacthup with Ashley"

i tried small talking with one of the ladies there just to make it look like I'm trying to put in effort to mingle with her co-workers...and fuxking bitch thinks she's a freaking millionaire with her " nah, I don't like small talking with nobodys bitchy attitude"

Maybe I'm just frustrated with my situation...but there's no reason to act like I'm a fuxking nobody just because I'm in school or some shit..And worse of all they all act nice and cool when she's around with me....

I might as well quit school and pursue a business if I ever have to deal with people like these...

Brazil
02-19-2015, 01:39 PM
:lol

why do you in hell care about what these co-workers think ? should work your self confidence tbh

Spur|n|Austin
02-19-2015, 01:57 PM
:lol Agree with Brazil; no chick finds your pity party attractive.

lil'mo
02-19-2015, 01:58 PM
can't relate. no one has ever been "too good" for me

Spur|n|Austin
02-19-2015, 02:00 PM
See the Joe Biden instructional video on how to be more Alpha if you have any questions.

apalisoc_9
02-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Don't have trouble with Girls tbh..

My point being is that my new girl expects me to hang out with these colleague of her and they are pretty much her only social circle...

having to deal with women with wrinkly pussies...:bang

RD2191
02-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Bro, I grew up poor. I dated the richest girls in school. Daughters of millionaires. If you got it you got it.

RD2191
02-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Don't have trouble with Girls tbh..

My point being is that my new girl expects me to hang out with these colleague of her and they are pretty much her only social circle...

having to deal with women with wrinkly pussies...:bang
Tell her you don't hang out with douchebags tbh.

apalisoc_9
02-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Girl is nowhere rich..

She just has an OK job after graduation..the same goes with her colleagues..

LMAOL some bitch there is driving an Audi and probably only makes 65k at most...:lmao

02-19-2015, 02:41 PM
Bro, I grew up poor. I dated the richest girls in school. Daughters of millionaires. If you got it you got it.aware? Aware

Edit: thought this was a copypasta :lol

SupremeGuy
02-19-2015, 02:44 PM
See the Joe Biden instructional video on how to be more Alpha if you have any questions.:lol

02-19-2015, 02:45 PM
Girl is nowhere rich..

She just has an OK job after graduation..the same goes with her colleagues..

LMAOL some bitch there is driving an Audi and probably only makes 65k at most...:lmao
Tell her that her friends are dick heads and you have no interest in getting to know them more. Why does your girl want you to be friends with her coworkers anyway?

DJR210
02-19-2015, 02:47 PM
I think you should start acting like a man, then everything else would fall into place.

RD2191
02-19-2015, 02:52 PM
aware? Aware

Edit: thought this was a copypasta :lol
What?:lol

RD2191
02-19-2015, 02:53 PM
See the Joe Biden instructional video on how to be more Alpha if you have any questions.

Blake
02-19-2015, 02:55 PM
If you're gonna make the effort my two cents is this:

If those people want to talk about their careers, then ask them to talk about their careers even more and make it seem like you're really interested, even if you're not.

Network.

daslicer
02-19-2015, 03:24 PM
Just tell them you are a diehard Kawhi fan and one day you will be his agent according to your sources. That should win them over.

02-19-2015, 03:45 PM
I think you should start acting like a man, then everything else would fall into place.

RD2191
02-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Just tell them you are a diehard Kawhi fan and one day you will be his agent according to your sources. That should win them over.

Malik Hairston
02-19-2015, 07:49 PM
OP, you just have to suck it up, tbh..

Virtually every girl cares about her friends/co-workers/family liking her boyfriend and vice-versa, although the former is much more important..social status is essential in every form of dating, even if it's a serious girlfriend that you already have on lock..

I've met a lot of my girl's new co-workers this year, it's a field full of arrogant people, but I just ignore their social flaws and fake interest, tbh, you have no choice..

The Reckoning
02-19-2015, 10:04 PM
Tbh the only way to get over that jealous feeling is to become the guy you're worried about. Worked wonders for myself.

chunticakes
02-20-2015, 11:05 AM
You need to work on your self confidence. People can smell out your fear and insecurity. Try feigning interest in these people. Find a common ground.

That way when they think of you they don't remember you as Ashley's loser bf but the guy with similar tastes and interests as them. They'll like you.

Also make people laugh. People like the lols, tbh.

z0sa
02-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Lol taking it personally that you indeed, DO have to catch up in education to your girlfriend. You shouldve countered with an interesting skill youve been honing in the meantime instead of just being another face in the school crowd... you DO have one, dont you?..

hehateme
02-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Ask lebomb for advice on how to win them over, he's a pro at kissing ass I hear.

chunticakes
02-20-2015, 11:50 AM
Lol taking it personally that you indeed, DO have to catch up in education to your girlfriend. You shouldve countered with an interesting skill youve been honing in the meantime instead of just being another face in the school crowd... you DO have one, dont you?..

should've told them he has 5,643 posts here on spurstalk.

xellos88330
02-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Just because you have paper, doesn't mean you are worth the dirt it grew out of.

I actually purposefully act like an idiot (It can be argued that some of it is actual idiocy LOL!!! Nobody is perfect, fuck you.) just to see how the friends react. I like to let them think I am an idiot so when they call me out, they come out looking like the "inferior". Once you get one to fall into that trap, the others will not dare follow out of fear that someone perceived as an idiot, will show them their flaws that they would like to remain ignorant of.

benefactor
02-20-2015, 01:02 PM
Yep. Confidence>>>social status.

JudynTX
02-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Men care about what others think of them?

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2015, 01:06 PM
should tell them are they living on credit livin it up....

Its not they own anything outright to be boasting about shit own by the creditors...

InRareForm
02-22-2015, 01:20 PM
It aint cheese if it's less than a mil

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 01:47 PM
Damn, OP is omega.

SnakeBoy
02-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Serious question?

I'm not in my best financial and career situation at 23 years old, but my date ( soon to be new GF i guess) is hanging out with late 20's and 30's some year old colleagues..I met them once last week in a get together family event for her workplace and I just wanted to punch every one of them...

i tried small talking with one of the ladies there just to make it look like I'm trying to put in effort to mingle with her co-workers...and fuxking bitch thinks she's a freaking millionaire with her " nah, I don't like small talking with nobodys bitchy attitude"

Maybe I'm just frustrated with my situation...but there's no reason to act like I'm a fuxking nobody just because I'm in school or some shit..And worse of all they all act nice and cool when she's around with me....

I might as well quit school and pursue a business if I ever have to deal with people like these...

Sounds like you're her bitch...this won't end well for you.

Buddy Mignon
02-22-2015, 05:28 PM
Serious question?

Why would you allow this bitch to drag you along like you're some adorable little purse-puppy to be humiliated in front of her coworkers? This was basically her taking a wet shit on your lack of manhood by introducing you to your competition while shes away from you. You should have told her no, but since you agreed to be a toilet you should have blown her coworkers off and ran a tab at the bar while talking sports with the bar tender. A chic invited me to happy hour once without telling me her coworkers were there and I laid down on a bench seat and went to sleep... lol.

Look, son... you're too young to be tied down to one woman. Pursue your dreams... start a business... travel. You'll have plenty of time to allow some woman to dump her boring life in your lap after you've done what you want to do. But first... make some money.

~O~
02-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Serious question?

Corporate snobs will always be corporate snobs. Most of them like to hang out with people as snobish and lame as them.

DJR210
02-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Why would you allow this bitch to drag you along like you're some adorable little purse-puppy to be humiliated in front of her coworkers? This was basically her taking a wet shit on your lack of manhood by introducing you to your competition while shes away from you. You should have told her no, but since you agreed to be a toilet you should have blown her coworkers off and ran a tab at the bar while talking sports with the bar tender. A chic invited me to happy hour once without telling me her coworkers were there and I laid down on a bench seat and went to sleep... lol.

Look, son... you're too young to be tied down to one woman. Pursue your dreams... start a business... travel. You'll have plenty of time to allow some woman to dump her boring life in your lap after you've done what you want to do. But first... make some money.

I. Hustle
02-23-2015, 01:53 PM

http://youtu.be/7nqcgUDoV_M

mojorizen7
02-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Fuck em
http://media1.giphy.com/media/76xzlemok9gCk/200.gif

Gummi Clutch
02-23-2015, 09:41 PM
stop swiping right all the time faggot

KarmaKarma
02-24-2015, 12:15 AM

indeed.

TheyCallMePro
02-24-2015, 01:29 AM
I don't get it either OP. But you should know that girls force their colleagues to go out with them all together. We get dragged into it just like you. Trust me, nobody wants to hang out with their co-workers after just seeing them for the last 8 hours.

CitizenDwayne
02-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Is this a joke?

DJR210
02-24-2015, 09:13 AM
Is this a joke?

We can only pray.

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 01:26 AM

Quality advice..

One of the main reason why I'm trying to keep this girl though is the fact that she can make her own money....

Plus, it's a lot easier with the bills when your sharing with someone stable...

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 01:43 AM
you stop being such a beta faggot :lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244856&page=2&p=7847211#post7847211

Infinite_limit
02-26-2015, 01:48 AM
Fuck her friends. Establish yourself as the Alpha