PDA

View Full Version : Chargers and Raiders Propose Shared Stadium in LA.

Aztecfan03
02-19-2015, 11:41 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfl-stadium-20150220-story.html#page=1

The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders, rivals on the field, are moving forward together on a plan to build a $1.7-billion NFL stadium in Carson that they will share.The Chargers and Raiders will continue to seek public subsidies for new stadiums in their home markets, but they are developing a detailed proposal for a privately financed Los Angeles venue in the event they can't get deals done in San Diego and Oakland by the end of this year, according to the teams.

All signs point to the Chargers and Raiders — like the Rams — targeting the 2016 season for relocation, should those teams not get acceptable deals to remain in their current cities. The NFL has long held that L.A. is a two-team market, and it's almost inconceivable that the league would allow three teams in such close proximity.
The NFL has ruled out any teams' relocating this season, and is strongly opposed to a franchise's enduring more than one lame-duck season in a market about to be vacated. A team or teams moving to L.A. would play for at least two seasons in a temporary home — most likely the Coliseum, Rose Bowl or possibly Dodger Stadium — while a new stadium was under construction.

fuck this.

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2015, 12:04 AM
:rollin

spurraider21
02-20-2015, 12:07 AM
I'm down

BatManu20
02-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Raiders just can't get their own stadium :lol

BatManu20
02-20-2015, 12:15 AM
This would honestly be pretty shitty for both franchises though. Sure, LA has many fans of both teams, but instead of one city getting screwed, both San Diego and Oakland get screwed over in this deal.

And what happens with the Rams, who already have one foot out the door?

BatManu20
02-20-2015, 12:21 AM
This cruise ship is the proposed stadium.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-Qlkc7IQAABS7G.png

Avante
02-20-2015, 12:34 AM
Chargers started out in LA, ha~~~

I hate to see a proud/successful franchise like the Raiders with so many legendary plays/players get so screwed all the time.

Well NY has two teams and they make it work so...hmmmm? I do pity the long time Raiders fans in Oakland.

HI-FI
02-20-2015, 12:48 AM
Philo and CavalierNation about to become bosom buddies. maybe CN can loan him his Austin Rivers jersey.

Sean Cagney
02-20-2015, 01:09 AM
Chargers started out in LA, ha~~~

I hate to see a proud/successful franchise like the Raiders with so many legendary plays/players get so screwed all the time.

Well NY has two teams and they make it work so...hmmmm? I do pity the long time Raiders fans in Oakland.
Yep, the Raiders used to be a winning team and a very proud tradition, they were actually feared back in the days with the Silver and black. They have fallen so far it is has come to this now? Honestly that is sad man.

Avante
02-20-2015, 01:21 AM
Yep, the Raiders used to be a winning team and a very proud tradition, they were actually feared back in the days with the Silver and black. They have fallen so far it is has come to this now? Honestly that is sad man.

They used to have a defensive backfield on a par with the Legion of Boom, with Skip Thomas, George Atkinson, Willie Brown and Jack Tatum. Giants like The Tooz and Ben Davidson. Lyle Alzado could lick any man in the world just ask him. They had "The Mad Bomber" "The Mad Stork" "The Snake". More speed than most countries, dead serious.

Hate to see this.

Sean Cagney
02-20-2015, 01:30 AM
They used to have a defensive backfield on a par with the Legion of Boom, with Skip Thomas, George Atkinson, Willie Brown and Jack Tatum. Giants like The Tooz and Ben Davidson. Lyle Alzado could lick any man in the world just ask him. They had "The Mad Bomber" "The Mad Stork" "The Snake". More speed than most countries, dead serious.

Hate to see this.Damn man, what a proud team that was. They used to be feared as we said. Do not forget Mike Haynes the HOF and Lester Hayes as well later on, two of the best corners in NFL History.

Avante
02-20-2015, 01:36 AM
Damn man, what a proud team that was. They used to be feared as we said. Do not forget Mike Haynes the HOF and Lester Hayes as well later on, two of the best corners in NFL History.

Strong case can be made that Haynes (ASU long jumper) and Hayes (Tex A&M sprinter) were the best cornerback duo ever. And, hard to beat the receiving trio.....Fred Biletnikoff, Cliff Branch and Dave Casper.

Sean Cagney
02-20-2015, 01:47 AM
Strong case can be made that Haynes (ASU long jumper) and Hayes (Tex A&M sprinter) were the best cornerback duo ever. And, hard to beat the receiving trio.....Fred Biletnikoff, Cliff Branch and Dave Casper.

That is a great trio man, the Receiving trio back then was just flat out sick and that was not necessarily a pass happy league then but they were great with the Mad Bomber as you said and the Snake later. A proud franchise just went down the drain the last ten years or so and keeps going down. It's kind of sad really what happened and continues to happen to the team and they are a joke but they were once one of the most winning franchise % wise in football. I still remember the Raiders jackets and hats and so on, they were very popular as a team and their gear was unbeatable.

Robz4000
02-20-2015, 02:52 AM
Fucking sucks

Clipper Nation
02-20-2015, 07:33 AM
Literally the dumbest idea I have ever heard. And did a three-year-old put together that render for them? Not a surprise that Mark Davis and Dean Spanos would come up with this.

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 11:12 AM
The way things seem to be going between san diego and the chargers, i fear this will become a reality.

benefactor
02-20-2015, 12:50 PM
:lol Glen

spurraider21
02-20-2015, 01:27 PM
:lol Hen Globart

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 02:15 PM
Was that loser a charger or raider fan?

Blizzardwizard
02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
No, fuck, no.

Come onnnn London franchise.

BatManu20
02-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Might as well bring back the 1960 logo

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/99/3070/full/5dylj4wilsumiuzgg9ef7b9v2.gif https://brettryanclu.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/chargers-1960-media-guide.jpg

Infinite_limit
02-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Local Charger fans are having a meltdown

spurraider21
02-20-2015, 03:06 PM
i'm for whatever plan brings the raiders to LA and out of that shithole. dont get why bolts fans are so up in arms about this. i drive to SD once a year from LA and its not bad at all. if you're really so :cry passionate :cry about your team you'd make a day out of football sunday and go to the games anyway.

for fucks sake i drive up to oakland once a year for games

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 03:38 PM
i'm for whatever plan brings the raiders to LA and out of that shithole. dont get why bolts fans are so up in arms about this. i drive to SD once a year from LA and its not bad at all. if you're really so :cry passionate :cry about your team you'd make a day out of football sunday and go to the games anyway.

It has nothing to do with distance.

1. We hate the Raiders, why would we want to share a stadium with them.
2. San Diegans hate most Los Angeles sports teams and don't want to root for one.
3. They don't represent San Diego anymore.
and there are more but those are the main ones.

Clipper Nation
02-20-2015, 03:52 PM

Nobody likes that faggot Dean Spanos and his delusional idea that a broke city is going to give him a stadium for free. Maybe if Spanos wasn't a fucking terrible owner who actively drives away fans, attendance would have been better and a new stadium could have been built. And Raider fans getting on their high horse about attendance is funny when your team has led the league in blackouts since moving back to Oakland.

Infinite_limit
02-20-2015, 03:52 PM
It has nothing to do with distance.

1. We hate the Raiders, why would we want to share a stadium with them.
2. San Diegans hate most Los Angeles sports teams and don't want to root for one.
3. They don't represent San Diego anymore.
and there are more but those are the main ones.
Your points are spot on but a significant amount of San Diego fans are also Laker fans. It's changed over the past 3 years because of Clippers but still.

If you saw the Press Conference in Carson, it's obvious Chargers are playing second fiddle and that's embarrassing.

If Chargers are having blackout issues, moving the team to Carson will only further hurt.

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 04:01 PM
No, fuck, no.

Come onnnn London franchise.

Didn't know you were on the Charger forum(I have a different name than this one over there). Probably not for much longer I reckon.

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 04:04 PM
Your points are spot on but a significant amount of San Diego fans are also Laker fans. It's changed over the past 3 years because of Clippers but still.

If you saw the Press Conference in Carson, it's obvious Chargers are playing second fiddle and that's embarrassing.

If Chargers are having blackout issues, moving the team to Carson will only further hurt.

Ok. Maybe it's only the Dodgers we hate there. But Raiders and Chargers(once the popular players leave) could sson be added to the list. A lot of people do hate the Lakers though.You either love them or hate them here if you follow basketball i think.

spurraider21
02-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Nobody likes that faggot Dean Spanos and his delusional idea that a broke city is going to give him a stadium for free. Maybe if Spanos wasn't a fucking terrible owner who actively drives away fans, attendance would have been better and a new stadium could have been built. And Raider fans getting on their high horse about attendance is funny when your team has led the league in blackouts since moving back to Oakland.
when did i ever even mention attendance?

Clipper Nation
02-20-2015, 04:29 PM
if you're really so :cry passionate :cry about your team you'd make a day out of football sunday and go to the games anyway.

Gonna take a lot of Philo-ing to explain away that clear reference to attendance, tbh.

spurraider21
02-20-2015, 04:29 PM
It has nothing to do with distance.1. We hate the Raiders, why would we want to share a stadium with them.
a) you could actually have some superbowl trophies in your stadium for once
b) the lakers and clippers hate each other and share a building. it works out fine.
c) plus we wouldn't be in the same division anymore if this happened

san diegans hate LA sports teams in sports where they have teams. in baseball, you have the Padres, so naturally ur anti-dodgers. in hockey, i guess the ducks are in closer proximity. San Diego basketball fans tend to support the LA teams. if san diego didn't have an NFL team, they'd have no issues supporting the closest one, especially since the fans are already emotionally invested in the chargers. its not like the chargers are moving to texas or something

spurraider21
02-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Gonna take a lot of Philo-ing to explain away that clear reference to attendance, tbh.
i've never made the claim that oakland sells out or anything of that sort. i was never on a high horse regarding attendance. oakland has a core of die hard fans but not enough casual fans in that broke-ass area to fill a stadium. i'm saying the move to LA wouldn't be so far away where current charger fans wouldn't be able to attend if they cared as much as they claim

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 04:51 PM
a) you could actually have some superbowl trophies in your stadium for once
b) the lakers and clippers hate each other and share a building. it works out fine.
c) plus we wouldn't be in the same division anymore if this happened

san diegans hate LA sports teams in sports where they have teams. in baseball, you have the Padres, so naturally ur anti-dodgers. in hockey, i guess the ducks are in closer proximity. San Diego basketball fans tend to support the LA teams. if san diego didn't have an NFL team, they'd have no issues supporting the closest one, especially since the fans are already emotionally invested in the chargers. its not like the chargers are moving to texas or something

I would prefer that.

TheSanityAnnex
02-20-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm done with the Chargers if they move to Carson. Fuck Spanos and fuck Carson. I was just in that shithole a few weeks ago for the USA vs Panama game, will never step foot there again.

Avante
02-20-2015, 05:54 PM
I don't care where my Niners play, I'm not a fan of San Francisco (did live there once) I;m a fan of the team.

Clipper Nation
02-20-2015, 05:55 PM
I don't care where my Niners play, I'm not a fan of San Francisco (did live there once) I;m a fan of the team.
Nobody asked you, faggot.

vander
02-20-2015, 06:33 PM
eh, I don't really care which libtard soCal city the Chargers play in. would love to see Spanos take the team out of there but that ain't happening so might as well pool resources for a better stadium

benefactor
02-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Was that loser a charger or raider fan?
San Ant:lolni:lol Raiders

Aztecfan03
02-20-2015, 07:02 PM
San Ant:lolni:lol Raiders

oh yeah i remember that now.

scanry
02-20-2015, 08:38 PM

San Diegans love the Lakers (or atleast the Hispanics & the Asians). They don't care for the Padres though. If only the Bolts delivered.

Avante
02-20-2015, 08:44 PM
Nobody asked you, faggot.

I'll slow it down...

It's not about being loyal to a city retard, it's about being loyal to your team, ok?

Nobody should be this stupid, wow~~~

Clipper Nation
02-20-2015, 08:59 PM
I'll slow it down...

It's not about being loyal to a city retard, it's about being loyal to your team, ok?

Nobody should be this stupid, wow~~~
You're not even loyal to your team.

:lol Niners "fan" who slobbers all over Struggle Wilson's nuts

Avante
02-20-2015, 09:07 PM
You're not even loyal to your team.

:lol Niners "fan" who slobbers all over Struggle Wilson's nuts

Wrong as usual, I;m sitting here right now with my Niner ball cap on. Right over there my Niners binder full of Niner footbal cards. Out in my Fortress of Solitude, a Niner lamp, a Niner clock, a Niner incense holder. Dude, do you work at always being wrong?

I just get a kick out of dumb fucks like you who have no clue what talent looks like. RW is a fantastic QB and only a moron wouldn't see it. But, I'd much rather see Kaep doing what he's doing.

Stupid, only die hard Niner fans can talk Gary Lewis, Paul Hofer, "Famous" Amos Lawrence and Olympic sprinter Ray Norton, ok?

Clipper Nation
02-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Wrong as usual, I;m sitting here right now with my Niner ball cap on. Right over there my Niners binder full of Niner footbal cards. Out in my Fortress of Solitude, a Niner lamp, a Niner clock, a Niner incense holder.
And jerking off to the Seahawks' quarterback.

baseline bum
02-20-2015, 09:21 PM
Literally the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

Like the Clippers playing at the Lakers' arena?

Avante
02-20-2015, 09:24 PM
And jerking off to the Seahawks' quarterback.

Look at how you act over it amigo, like a stupid kid.

How many....RUSSELL WILSON FUCKED UP, YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hey Avante spin this. Did you post?

I get a kick out of dumb fucks like you, the same dummies who had the Pats buried after that KC game, the same dummies who had the Seahawks buried at 3-3.

Wise up ya fucking retard, ok? Stop acting stupid over a game or even a season, ok? Look at the big picture, and have some sense of perspective.

CN, you are so fucking dumb it's comical.

CN...Dri Archer totally sucks just look at his rookie season.

That right there says it all about you faggot, only a total moron talks stupid shit like that. Not a fucking clue about how shit really is, none! Hey dummy, there was talk of O.J.Simpson being a bust early on, Jerry Rice wasn't all that at first. How about yanking your head out of your ass and wise the fuck up/

Robz4000
02-21-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm done with the Chargers if they move to Carson. Fuck Spanos and fuck Carson. I was just in that shithole a few weeks ago for the USA vs Panama game, will never step foot there again.

Basically this, though I'm done with the Chargers if they leave San Diego in general.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 05:15 PM
San Diegans love the Lakers (or atleast the Hispanics & the Asians). They don't care for the Padres though. If only the Bolts delivered.
I found true San Diegians are bigger Padres fans than Chargers. Alot root for them just because it's football but let's be honest a Padres World Series title would be far more impressive and worthwhile

MultiTroll
02-22-2015, 12:57 PM
eh, I don't really care which libtard soCal city the Chargers play in. would love to see Spanos take the team out of there but that ain't happening so might as well pool resources for a better stadium
Has that cretin Mark Scabiani been put to the test by being asked "Why don't the Spanos build their own fking stadium or contribute substancially more?"
I know Scott and Billy Bob, while generally complete ass kissers to Scabiani and Spanos, Scott appeared to be genuinely upset at Scabianis Carson news conference. He was asking him some good questions. I left to eat but i wonder if he ever got around to asking Scabiani some hardball questions.

Not that Scabiani would give a straightforward answer. He's nothing more then a politician and a liarwyer. What a combo!

I did hear Scott ask Scabiani "How much did the Chargers pay for the land in Carson and, why not just put that amount into a down payment for a new San Diego stadium!?" Predictably Scabiani obfuscated in his answer. He *can't answer that. Puss.

Aztecfan03
02-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Has that cretin Mark Scabiani been put to the test by being asked "Why don't the Spanos build their own fking stadium or contribute substancially more?"
I know Scott and Billy Bob, while generally complete ass kissers to Scabiani and Spanos, Scott appeared to be genuinely upset at Scabianis Carson news conference. He was asking him some good questions. I left to eat but i wonder if he ever got around to asking Scabiani some hardball questions.

Not that Scabiani would give a straightforward answer. He's nothing more then a politician and a liarwyer. What a combo!

I did hear Scott ask Scabiani "How much did the Chargers pay for the land in Carson and, why not just put that amount into a down payment for a new San Diego stadium!?" Predictably Scabiani obfuscated in his answer. He *can't answer that. Puss.

hate Fabiani.

BatManu20
02-22-2015, 06:34 PM
http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/02/21/sports/21stadium-Y/21stadium-Y-superJumbo.jpg

spurraider21
04-22-2015, 12:45 AM
Carson City Council approves $1.7-billion stadium for Chargers, Raiders (http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/750400)

:wow that's a huge hurdle. it seemed like a pretty easy decision, considering the stadium plan didn't call for any taxpayer funding. i'm not going to pretend to understand the whole process, but after city approval they have to gun for county approval. can't imagine LA county declining a proposal that doesnt call for public funding

Clipper Nation
04-22-2015, 01:23 AM
Like the Clippers playing at the Lakers' arena?

Staples is the Kings' arena.

spurraider21
04-22-2015, 01:24 AM
Staples is the Kings' arena.
if i were you, i'd just hope being in a frantic LA market won't be too much of a distraction that stunts Mariota's growth :downspin:

Clipper Nation
04-22-2015, 01:27 AM
if i were you, i'd just hope being in a frantic LA market won't be too much of a distraction that stunts Mariota's growth :downspin:
If they move to that shithole Carson with the pathetic Raiders, I couldn't give any less of a shit how Mariota does because I'd pretty much be done with them. Can't support an owner who treats his fans and players like shit and then flips them off on his way out the door. I'd come back if/when he sells the team.

spurraider21
04-22-2015, 01:35 AM
If they move to that shithole Carson with the pathetic Raiders, I couldn't give any less of a shit how Mariota does because I'd pretty much be done with them. Can't support an owner who treats his fans and players like shit and then flips them off on his way out the door. I'd come back if/when he sells the team.
i dont get why relocation even matters for you, for allegiances are all over the place

montreal in beisbol
LA in hockey/basketball
SD in football
B:lolise State in collegiate sports

why would a move from SD to LA piss you off that much

Clipper Nation
04-22-2015, 01:39 AM
It's more Dean's slimy actions that would put me off the team than the actual physical relocation, tbh. It'd be one thing if he engaged in good-faith negotiations with San Diego and it just didn't work out, but the way he's been throwing the city government under the bus, alienating the San Diego fanbase and treating the players like crap just makes me hope he fails miserably in LA.

spurraider21
04-22-2015, 01:41 AM
It's more Dean's slimy actions that would put me off the team than the actual physical relocation, tbh. It'd be one thing if he engaged in good-faith negotiations with San Diego and it just didn't work out, but the way he's been throwing the city government under the bus, alienating the San Diego fanbase and treating the players like crap just makes me hope he fails miserably in LA.
do you think SD can viably provide a new stadium though?

Clipper Nation
04-22-2015, 01:44 AM
do you think SD can viably provide a new stadium though?

Not entirely on their own like Dean apparently wants. He would have to pay up, but he's shown no willingness to do that.

Avante
04-22-2015, 05:13 AM
Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs
LA Chargers/San Diego Chargers
LA Rams/St.Louis Rams
Chicago Cards/St.Louis Cards/Arizona Cards
Oakand Raiders/LA Raiders/Oakland Raiders
Baltimore Colts/Indy Colts
Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans
Seattle moving from the AFC to the NFC
Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh going from the NFL to the AFC.

Does any of that actually matter?

Darth_Pelican
04-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs
LA Chargers/San Diego Chargers
LA Rams/St.Louis Rams
Chicago Cards/St.Louis Cards/Arizona Cards
Oakand Raiders/LA Raiders/Oakland Raiders
Baltimore Colts/Indy Colts
Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans
Seattle moving from the AFC to the NFC
Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh going from the NFL to the AFC.

Does any of that actually matter?

If you are a local resident of a sports team in your city and go to some, most, or all of the games, then of course it matters if your favorite team moves out of town and now represents a different city. To me, it would mean everything. Personally, I've never understood pulling for a team that I don't have a local connection to or ties to in another personal way. I pull for New Orleans teams because that is where I was born, raised, and still live, and I pull for LSU sports because that is where I went to college.

Blizzardwizard
04-22-2015, 11:16 AM
I have no personal relation at all to any of this and even I know Carson is a shithole and would be pissed off if money-grabbin Spanos doesn't cough up the $$$$ to stay in SD.

Chinook
04-22-2015, 12:04 PM
If you are a local resident of a sports team in your city and go to some, most, or all of the games, then of course it matters if your favorite team moves out of town and now represents a different city. To me, it would mean everything. Personally, I've never understood pulling for a team that I don't have a local connection to or ties to in another personal way. I pull for New Orleans teams because that is where I was born, raised, and still live, and I pull for LSU sports because that is where I went to college.

Well growing up in Austin made me hate the Cowboys and Longhorns. I picked the Aggies for college sports, but there wasn't a second Texas NFL team when I was a kid (after Oilers, before Texans). I thought the Ravens' uniforms looked cool, so I started rooting for them. A couple years later, they had that awesome SB run, and that sealed it for me.

spurraider21
04-22-2015, 07:08 PM
apparently Mark Davis has also been in LA meetings with the Kroenke group. he wants LA... whether its with the Chargers or the Rams

The Gemini Method
04-23-2015, 10:10 AM
apparently Mark Davis has also been in LA meetings with the Kroenke group. he wants LA... whether its with the Chargers or the Rams
Here comes the uptick in Armo Power members purchasing Raiduhhh hats, yo.

spurraider21
07-23-2015, 02:31 PM
http://www.rams-news.com/clayton-nfl-likely-favoring-carson-project-over-kroenkes-l-a-stadium-audio/

from what i've been reading, the Rams are going to have a hard time getting relocation approved because STL is still a viable location, and the city of St Louis has basically met every demand Kroenke has made (http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chargers-raiders-already-lead-rams-in-l-a-relocation-race-071815). they have a viable stadium plan with a ton of public funding. the NFL deters relocation unless it is viewed as a near necessity, and its becoming more and more clear that for the rams, it simply isn't the case.

the rams have a stadium solution on the table in STL. on the other hand, neither the raiders nor the chargers have viable options in their home cities. (well, viable in regards to the NFL model... we all saw the john oliver bit on sports stadiums). giving the green light to the Carson project would mean all 3 teams end up with a working stadium situation. if the rams + one of the raiders/chargers move to Inglewood, then you have whoever is left out still having no solution in sight.

but there are people who believe kroenke will try to move anyway and take it to court, like al davis did

Aztecfan03
07-24-2015, 04:34 PM
http://www.rams-news.com/clayton-nfl-likely-favoring-carson-project-over-kroenkes-l-a-stadium-audio/

from what i've been reading, the Rams are going to have a hard time getting relocation approved because STL is still a viable location, and the city of St Louis has basically met every demand Kroenke has made (http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chargers-raiders-already-lead-rams-in-l-a-relocation-race-071815). they have a viable stadium plan with a ton of public funding. the NFL deters relocation unless it is viewed as a near necessity, and its becoming more and more clear that for the rams, it simply isn't the case.

the rams have a stadium solution on the table in STL. on the other hand, neither the raiders nor the chargers have viable options in their home cities. (well, viable in regards to the NFL model... we all saw the john oliver bit on sports stadiums). giving the green light to the Carson project would mean all 3 teams end up with a working stadium situation. if the rams + one of the raiders/chargers move to Inglewood, then you have whoever is left out still having no solution in sight.

but there are people who believe kroenke will try to move anyway and take it to court, like al davis did

I'm also not sure they would want raiders and rams both in LA if CHargers are still in San Diego. Pretty sure SD is viable, Chargers just don't like it.

spurraider21
08-17-2015, 01:52 PM

per rotoworld...

The Los Angeles Times' Sam Farmer expects a negotiated outcome to the league's Los Angeles relocations.

No one is as plugged into the league's relocation battle as Farmer. He believes Chargers owner Dean Spanos can muster the nine owner votes necessary to block Rams owner Stan Kroenke's move, but that Kroenke can manage the same. That makes for a situation that's more likely to be mediated behind closed doors than put to an up-and-down vote. Kroenke and Spanos are the power players here. Raiders owner Mark Davis is just along for the ride.

:lol mark davis

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 12:35 PM
huge development :wow

Reports: Disney CEO Robert Iger joins Chargers, Raiders L.A. stadium project (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/reports--disney-ceo-robert-iger-joins-l-a--stadium-project-152011737.html)

Robz4000
11-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Bye-bye San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders. Hello LA Chargers/Raiders.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2015, 01:46 PM
:lol Raiders

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 01:55 PM
:lol Raiders
sup roomie :lol

MultiTroll
11-11-2015, 02:27 PM
huge development :wow

Reports: Disney CEO Robert Iger joins Chargers, Raiders L.A. stadium project (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/reports--disney-ceo-robert-iger-joins-l-a--stadium-project-152011737.html)
:lol It's become a who's who of sleazy richies.

Not sure i JVille would be up for sale but i would love to see the Scamosses out of town and new owner / new team brought into San Diego.
Would be funnier then chit if new team with owner that sincerely wanted to win would do exactly that. Chargers continue their commitment to mediocrity while the new SD team SuperBowls.

One can dream. :lol

BD24
11-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Threads like this make me miss Xmas updates on Raiders to San Antonio :lol

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Threads like this make me miss Xmas updates on Raiders to San Antonio :lol
:lol tweeting to fake mark davis

Avante
11-11-2015, 09:51 PM
I live in central Cali, about once a year I have some reason to visit SOCAL. There is a mountain range ya drive over (The Grapevine on highway 99) going from the San Joaquin Valley to SOCAL. As ya start your decent off The Grapevine ya can see the smog, it's as if you are above the clouds. Then while down in it ya can tell a huge difference in the air quality. LA is totally different than San Diego in that regard.

If you've ever been to Oakland....why?

Why Fresno isn't huge it is surrounded by a dozen other towns near by.

Hanford
Lemoore
Corcoran
Coalinga
Delano
Modesto
Merced
Madera
Visalia
Tulare
Sanger
Selma
Kingsburgh
Porterville

All a couple hours (or less) drive away.

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 09:53 PM
been to oakland for raider games. as good a reason as any

Avante
11-11-2015, 09:58 PM
been to oakland for raider games. as good a reason as any

The obvious never ever works with you does it amigo? Ha~~~~~~~~~ You need pictures in crayon or you won't get it.

BD24
11-11-2015, 10:48 PM
:lol tweeting to fake mark davis
Then trying to play it off like he knew it was fake mark davis the whole time. Jesus can we get that guy back here :lol

baseline bum
11-11-2015, 11:32 PM
You don't say? The Raiders chose LA over SA? :cry Have they never been to fiesta or our river? :cry

Biernutz
11-12-2015, 05:24 AM
As long as Jerry Jones is alive there will never be a NFL team in San Antonio.