PDA

View Full Version : Random Game thoughts...

apalisoc_9
02-20-2015, 01:48 AM
On Tim Duncan's great night and Tony Parker's great first three quarters.

- From an offensive standpoint, TD and TP were the only ones out there who looked like they had any sort of rhythm. He hit his mid range jumpers something that teams usually would love to see TD take. TP looked spry tonight but he regressed in the fourth.

On Kawhi Leonard

- Really having trouble making a shot right now. It's ok, even great players go through struggles..kawhi needs to drive to the basket if his shots are'nt falling. Took way too many threes. That being said, his defense is great and him together with Green not playing in the last 6 minutes of the third and with Pop going with Manu-Patty-Belli, the spurs got torched in the perimeter. way too many open threes in the third.

On Boris Diaw

- Fat. Unmotivated. He sucks..Giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I hope he'd at least give us a game or two of good basketball every now and then.

On Pop

- Where can i start..Today was one of the worst coaching jobs I've ever seen. The Patty-Manu-Belli trio that gave up over 25 points in like maybe 5 minutes or something.

- Stupid rotations.

- only 30 games left and still tinkering with lineup.

- Aaron Baynes is not a starter in this league.

spursparker9
02-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Boris is eerily having the same kind of season that Big shot Bob/Rob had in 2008 after coming off that 2007 championship

MI21
02-20-2015, 01:52 AM
When was the last time Kawhi drove the lane and dunked, scored or made an And 1 play more than once in a game, tbh?

ironman2886
02-20-2015, 01:54 AM
Boris is the biggest disappointment this season. No player on this team has regressed on both sides of the ball as much as him.

apalisoc_9
02-20-2015, 02:10 AM
Boris is the biggest disappointment this season. No player on this team has regressed on both sides of the ball as much as him.

Yeah he is disappointing

spurtech09
02-20-2015, 02:17 AM
wonder if KL hand is still bothering him

rasuo214
02-20-2015, 02:21 AM
I don't know if it's his hand. Players go through slumps, before it wouldn't have mattered as much but the Spurs are more reliant on Kawhi than before. Hopefully he gets it together and puts together a beastly game against the Warriors.

HI-FI
02-20-2015, 02:22 AM
this. the Frenchies have been really disappointing this season. Hopefully they shape up.

spurtech09
02-20-2015, 02:23 AM
I don't know if it's his hand. Players go through slumps, before it wouldn't have mattered as much but the Spurs are more reliant on Kawhi than before. Hopefully he gets it together and puts together a beastly game against the Warriors.hope all the spurs step up there game

Brazil
02-20-2015, 08:21 AM
this. the Frenchies have been really disappointing this season. Hopefully they shape up.

:bobo