02-20-2015, 03:43 PM
I wish her maid would tweet out a wtf bitch I clean your toilet
:lol

2pac > Kobe
02-20-2015, 05:30 PM
:cry:cry:cry

SnakeBoy
02-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Why do you people give a shit about the Kardashians?

Blake
02-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Why do you people give a shit about the Kardashians?

They brighten my day

redzero
02-21-2015, 01:29 AM
So being a Multi-millionaire mom with personal assistants is harder than being this guy?

HS6g0_6K8-U

Pauly D
02-21-2015, 02:04 AM
the funny thing is, I'd normally agree with her. Modern feminism has trivialized motherhood and forced women into pursuing miserable lives by living for a career while their biological clock ticks away. When did the life of a profession whatever become more important than someone who fucking shapes the lives of others every day?! As far as this scenario tho, fuck her. By all means be a proud and loving mother but don't pretend like you put the work in behind it.

Pauly D
02-21-2015, 02:23 AM
So being a Multi-millionaire mom with personal assistants is harder than being this guy?

HS6g0_6K8-U

I'm a little drunk and this was hard to watch

DJR210
02-21-2015, 03:35 AM
On the subject of these idiots, Bruce needs to be held accountable for his reckless driving. You want to make a public spectacle of your lives, but then get butthurt that people take pictures of you.. Recklessly trying to evade someone in a vehicle who is of no physical threat to you is not cool..feel bad for the family of the person who died.

MultiTroll
02-21-2015, 09:52 AM
On the subject of these idiots, Bruce needs to be held accountable for his reckless driving. You want to make a public spectacle of your lives, but then get butthurt that people take pictures of you.. Recklessly trying to evade someone in a vehicle who is of no physical threat to you is not cool..feel bad for the family of the person who died.
In addition to Brucettes repeated lies about what took place.....
He was seen driving the next day with a cigarette again. Per TMZ and they sniff Kardashian ass 24/7. Very surprised they reported it. Maybe Kim stopped making payments.

unleashbaynes
02-21-2015, 09:59 AM
damn baldie fucking killed that tbh......just like ray j.

mrsmaalox
02-21-2015, 11:34 AM
the funny thing is, I'd normally agree with her. Modern feminism has trivialized motherhood and forced women into pursuing miserable lives by living for a career while their biological clock ticks away. When did the life of a profession whatever become more important than someone who fucking shapes the lives of others every day?! As far as this scenario tho, fuck her. By all means be a proud and loving mother but don't pretend like you put the work in behind it.

Except it's not feminism that has forced women into careers, it's the need to provide food, shelter and education for their children. Women who choose not to have children or have the means to pay someone else to raise them are a minority and the exception. But I can assure you that the majority of working mothers are maintaining their professional careers AND doing all the things in that meme simultaneously. However, I can't argue about which of their 2 duties is most important or which one they should handle better because I have been fortunate enough not to be in their situation.

Pauly D
02-22-2015, 12:30 AM
Except it's not feminism that has forced women into careers, it's the need to provide food, shelter and education for their children. Women who choose not to have children or have the means to pay someone else to raise them are a minority and the exception. But I can assure you that the majority of working mothers are maintaining their professional careers AND doing all the things in that meme simultaneously. However, I can't argue about which of their 2 duties is most important or which one they should handle better because I have been fortunate enough not to be in their situation.

great points. First step to being able to focus on having and raising kids is to find a good guy and not have them until at least some kind of major commitment, preferably marriage. The problem interfering with this is the culture that's been created by Amy Poehler, Sarah Silverman, and all the HuffPo and Salon writers. The idea that WOMEN CAN HAVE FUN JUST LIKE THE BOYS!!!!!!! Ehhh, wrong. Basically I'm describing the uglier skank from Broad City. The one with the boobs