PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors are pathetic, tbh..

Pages : [1] 2

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 01:06 AM
Winning by 20 in a meaningless February game, yet continuing to stat-pad and excessively celebrate:lol..

A franchise that hasn't accomplished anything in the modern era, with a bunch of players that haven't done anything relevant outside of All-Star weekend..

All of this, but they will still be beloved by the media/fans because Curry looks like a 10-year old boy, and they play in San Fran with it's Asian and Gay communities..

RD2191
02-21-2015, 01:07 AM
OP dropping bombs of nuke, tbh. GS is all hype, I'll stop posting if they make the WCF.

dabom
02-21-2015, 01:08 AM
Steph iN garbage time.loLooL

HI-FI
02-21-2015, 01:10 AM
Truth nukes.

plus it was pathetic how ESPN kept going back to the Splash Bros. Exclusive interview. "Yeah um I like surf n turf".

davi78239
02-21-2015, 01:10 AM
They will be upset. Book it.

SilverSpur
02-21-2015, 01:11 AM
When a player or team hasn't been there before ,they don't know how to act or respond.
They are a good team but Steve Kerr should show them how to play with class.
When they lose all that yelling and pounding your chest will make them look like punks.

Silver&Black
02-21-2015, 01:12 AM
I hate those fags.....

Up by 20....3 minutes left....starters still chucking three after three.

Hoops Czar
02-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Spurs fans already jealous of GS.... Sad!

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Truth nukes.

plus it was pathetic how ESPN kept going back to the Splash Bros. Exclusive interview. "Yeah um I like surf n turf".

Ya, Klay Thompson is so awkward and ugly, tbh..that feature was disturbing..

daslicer
02-21-2015, 01:15 AM
When a player or team hasn't been there before ,they don't know how to act or respond.
They are a good team but Steve Kerr should show them how to play with class.
When they lose all that yelling and pounding your chest will make them look like punks.

Most teams act the way they do when they are up big. Remember how Phil Jackson use to rub it in whenever the Lakers played the Spurs by playing his starters in garbage time to run up the score. Not saying I enjoyed watching it considering I find Curry's celebrations pretty gay but that's just the way it is.

Sean Cagney
02-21-2015, 01:15 AM
Spurs fans already jealous of GS.... Sad!

Yep, should not be since the Spurs are the champs and the ones with the hardware. They have not won a thing yet, not jealous of them at all personally. I don't care about what ESPN says either or hype etc., oh well they are a media loved team right now and I could care less about that.

davidbowie
02-21-2015, 01:16 AM
lightskins stay winning

Darius Bieber
02-21-2015, 01:16 AM
0 rings < 5

cjw
02-21-2015, 01:18 AM
I could be wrong but didn't we split the season series at Oracle? We weren't going to win 2NBTB tonight most likely anyway.

Have fun with OKC in round 1 is all I'll say re: GS

davidbowie
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1oh8poIEAA89zQ.jpg:large > rings tbh

Malik Hairston
lightskins stay winning

Pretty much, tbh..product of playing in SF and being biracial/light skinned/easier to market..

Westbrook = thug that celebrates too much

Curry = loveable and cute, lets ignore his stat padding and sticking his tongue out/running around the court celebrating

TheGoldStandard
02-21-2015, 01:19 AM
I still don't understand how people can continue to think that OKC will remain in 8th place? They're rolling and have an easy schedule coming up.

cjw
02-21-2015, 01:20 AM
0 rings < 5

They have three, though most recent was in '75 a year before Duncan was born.

davidbowie
02-21-2015, 01:20 AM
Pretty much, tbh..product of playing in SF and being biracial/light skinned/easier to market..

Westbrook = thug that celebrates too much

Curry = loveable and cute, lets ignore his stat padding and sticking his tongue out/running around the court celebrating

truth bomb to end all truth bombs

nba clamoring for non dark heroes

apalisoc_9
02-21-2015, 01:22 AM
Westbrook will dominate these guys tbh

daslicer
02-21-2015, 01:22 AM
I still don't understand how people can continue to think that OKC will remain in 8th place? They're rolling and have an easy schedule coming up.

They will stay in 8th place that is my prediction considering the teams 3-7 will all win 50 or more games. OKC will have to go 21-7 the rest of the way to get to 50. They are going to lose a few games here and there due to chemistry issues with the new guys and also's Durant's injury seems like its going to cause him to miss some more games during that stretch.

timtonymanu
02-21-2015, 01:24 AM
Can't wait until KD and Russ send this regular season, media darling home.

daslicer
02-21-2015, 01:25 AM
OKC and Warriors are not really that much different in the way they showboat and celebrate during games. Laughable how you guys are now rooting for OKC to win against these guys.

MI21
02-21-2015, 01:43 AM
They do seem to be getting a little bit ahead of themselves. That behaviour makes me question how they might go in the playoffs, tbh.

RD2191
02-21-2015, 01:51 AM
OKC and Warriors are not really that much different in the way they showboat and celebrate during games. Laughable how you guys are now rooting for OKC to win against these guys.
For as faggy as OKC is they've been to the finals and the WCF, GS has literally accomplished shit. OKC has earned the right to showboat imo.

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 01:54 AM
For as faggy as OKC is they've been to the finals and the WCF, GS has literally accomplished shit. OKC has earned the right to showboat imo.

Exactly. And they have the reigning MVP. OKC may be a team full of ref crying faggots but at least they've fucking been there before

MI21
02-21-2015, 01:57 AM
Guys, I think you are forgetting how annoying it is playing against the Thunder on there court... still, I see your point, I'm not sure there is a bigger faggot in the league than Draymond Green.

RD2191
02-21-2015, 01:59 AM
Guys, I think you are forgetting how annoying it is playing against the Thunder on there court... still, I see your point, I'm not sure there is a bigger faggot in the league than Draymond Green.
I hate both teams but GS has always gotten under my skin. Especially tonight.

daslicer
02-21-2015, 02:04 AM

In my eyes they are both the same since neither of them have won it all.

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 02:07 AM
Let's go Dubs. :tu :tu

daslicer
02-21-2015, 02:08 AM
I hate both teams but GS has always gotten under my skin. Especially tonight.

I definitely understand where you are coming from I also found them annoying as hell tonight. But just remember all it will take to reignite your hatred for the Thunder is a spurs loss to them in an upcoming game. Both teams are filled with douche bags. Its hard to root for either in a first round match up. Its like having to decide between eating dog shit or donkey shit. The way I look at its win win for me with whoever loses a Thunder-GS series. If the Thunder lose I get to see Durant cry like an emo bitch and the rest of that team implode. If the Warriors lose I get to see Kerr go crazy along with Splash Brothers crying.

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 02:12 AM
Both teams are filled with douche bags. Its hard to root for either in a first round match up.

:lol what?

I understand they complained too much about a bullshit call in the second quarter, but generally the Warriors are a well-behaved team. Maybe they are full of douchebags to you because they dominated in the second half. No one tops the Clippers as the team with team with most douchebags

MI21
02-21-2015, 02:25 AM
:lol what?

I understand they complained too much about a bullshit call in the second quarter, but generally the Warriors are a well-behaved team. Maybe they are full of douchebags to you because they dominated in the second half. No one tops the Clippers as the team with team with most douchebags

Curry has always been a preener on the court, one of the main culprits of "floppy nigga" where black guys just love to go all limp and mean mug after doing something good on the court. Never got that one.

Draymond Green acts like he has won a championship every time he makes a layup. Mareese Speights is similar. They are pretty damn annoying.

Not as bad as the Clippers though, as you mentioned.

02-21-2015, 03:05 AM
Curry has always been a preener on the court, one of the main culprits of "floppy nigga" where black guys just love to go all limp and mean mug after doing something good on the court. Never got that one.

So if they celebrate too much they're chimps and if they don't celebrate at all they're a "floppy nigga"

:lol Spurs fans
:lol Texas

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 03:12 AM
So if they celebrate too much they're chimps and if they don't celebrate at all they're a "floppy nigga"

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Classy

DMC
02-21-2015, 03:20 AM
lol "they scored too much on us".

You're the 2014 champs. Fucking act like it.

Darius McCrary
02-21-2015, 03:20 AM
Chuckbrook is going to implant his seed inside this entire franchise come late April

MI21
02-21-2015, 03:25 AM

I'm not from Texas, cobber.

DJR210
02-21-2015, 03:46 AM
Even if we don't repeat, at least beat these faggots.

Robz4000
02-21-2015, 04:08 AM
Meh, don't really care who wins between Meth and GS. Just wanna see an entertaining series. Spurs have much more to worry about atm.

Legacy
02-21-2015, 04:18 AM

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-Fuck-yeah-yes-nod-confused-Jim-Carrey-Dumb-and-Dumber-GIF.gif

Trainwreck2100
02-21-2015, 05:52 AM
Spurs been disrespected by alot of teams this year, they don't seem to give a fuck.

spurspokesman
02-21-2015, 07:14 AM
This team isn't ready for the big dance and they will suffer the same fate Dallas did at there hands. Will be entertaining

TE
02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3921153.phtml

rofl this fanbase deserves to get 8'ed, tbh. I've never thought a team or fanbase could deserve it more than this team...

testies
02-21-2015, 08:53 AM
LOL what a pathetic thread. You guys seem scared as fuck of them

Aremid
02-21-2015, 09:00 AM
Spurs been disrespected by alot of teams this year, they don't seem to give a fuck.

Soft ass euros and their asterisk championship last year make it easy to disrespect

cd98
02-21-2015, 10:08 AM
This professional basketball. No whining if GS runs up the score. If the Spurs don't like it, then play defense and stop them.

Russ
02-21-2015, 10:15 AM
Let's go Dubs. :tu :tu

Eternal gratitude to the Warriors.

2007 is all I'll remember them for till another narrative intervenes.

unleashbaynes
02-21-2015, 10:22 AM
What happened to giving the other team credit? They're good. We were sloppy as shit. We deserved that beatdown and honestly i think Pop's plan was to try and take the Clips game and then take it easy against GS. Only problem was we let the Clippers game slip away.

RD2191
02-21-2015, 10:23 AM
GS ain't shit, I've said it all season. 2nd round exit. Just wait and see. All hype.

RD2191
02-21-2015, 10:26 AM
What happened to giving the other team credit? They're good. We were sloppy as shit. We deserved that beatdown and honestly i think Pop's plan was to try and take the Clips game and then take it easy against GS. Only problem was we let the Clippers game slip away.
They're good but not great or title contenders. OKC will dispatch them in 5 if they meet in the 1st. PG led teams don't win titles. Hasn't happened since IT/Magic.

UZER
02-21-2015, 10:28 AM
The warriors are just a team that's never been there before, so a regular season win in Feb is really exciting to them.

That said, the league should have a rule - you wear a mouthpiece you keep it in your damn mouth. Seeing Curry have that thing flopping all around during the game annoying as hell. And it's not a small mouthpiece either. Looks like it belongs to Seabiscuit.

Horse
02-21-2015, 10:39 AM
I just wonder did they play the starters late cause they were scared our bench would beat them again?

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Winning by 20 in a meaningless February game, yet continuing to stat-pad and excessively celebrate:lol..

A franchise that hasn't accomplished anything in the modern era, with a bunch of players that haven't done anything relevant outside of All-Star weekend..

All of this, but they will still be beloved by the media/fans because Curry looks like a 10-year old boy, and they play in San Fran with it's Asian and Gay communities..
Finally, other teams' fans are starting to realize how annoying, unlikeable and bitchmade this Warriors team is.

In addition to the stat-padding and overcelebrating, they're also dirty and flop constantly (and then hypocritically complain when other teams flop). The fact that this team has been designated as the media glory boys is a complete joke.

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 10:55 AM
Finally, other teams' fans are starting to realize how annoying, unlikeable and bitchmade this Warriors team is.

In addition to the stat-padding and overcelebrating, they're also dirty and flop constantly (and then hypocritically complain when other teams flop).

You just perfectly described the Clippers. Funny.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 11:02 AM
You just perfectly described the Clippers. Funny.
Clippers have their own problems, but at least the media hasn't sucked their dick 24/7 like this Warriors team.

cd98
02-21-2015, 12:13 PM
Clippers have their own problems, but at least the media hasn't sucked their dick 24/7 like this Warriors team.

Thats what the media was doing for the Clips two years ago.

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 12:14 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I don't even have to say anything at this point

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 12:22 PM

I don't really care about that, I'm a huge advocate of running up the score and taunting, but I care about the double standard from the media and fans, tbh..

They're led by light-skinned, pussy boys, and they play in an Asian/Gay-centric location that is also the hub for new-money nerds, which gives them a pass for their antics, while Blacker players that play in different areas are labeled as "thugs" and "unlikable" for behaving exactly the same way..

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Everyone knows a team with players like Crawford, Barnes, Griffin, Choke Paul, and DeMonkey are bitchmade. The Warriors on the other hand seem to get a pass from everyone imo.

No one has ever liked the Clippers except the media in their first season with Paul then everyone turned on them. Even the refs don't like them :lol so I wouldn't say they get the hype or induce semen clouds from the media the way GS does

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 12:27 PM
If 24/7 "they can only dunk, no halfcourt offense, they flop too much" from the media is "dick-sucking" then I'd love to know how you describe the media's treatment of the Warriors.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 12:27 PM
The Clippers are widely hated..on his podcast the other week, Bill Simmons said that the Clippers are the most hated team in the NBA among other teams and media, everybody criticizes them for acting like they're champions, when they haven't even gotten past the 2nd round..

Clippers obviously have some shitty people on their team, particularly Tom Rivers, Paul and Crawford, but they're actually nowhere near the Warriors in regards to a shitty franchise feeling entitled:lol..

Their stupid fans, too, of course..

AaronY
02-21-2015, 12:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1oh8poIEAA89zQ.jpg:large > rings tbh
How is this girl relevant to the convo?

DMC
02-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Regular season teams have their moments during the regular season. It cannot be about the champs all year long, when the champs don't have any notable players. If young blood gets fans excited, then teams like the Warriors are good for the NBA with the caveat that the large majority of NBA watchers have no idea who wins or loses in the regular season outside of their own team. You have 30 teams and each team has millions of fans. A large portion of most fanbases are easy to pull to other teams because they are first and foremost player fans. A player on a different team can have a good year and suddenly he's got new fans. These aren't new NBA fans, they are converts from other players who didn't do as well so that particular fan cannot shit talk or feel like they are part of a winning thing. Unsurprisingly there are a lot of faggots who want to share in the win but not in the loss. This forum is full of them in fact.

When it's said and done, there are 4 teams that have a shot. I am not sure GS is one of those, but circumstances can dictate the outcome almost as much as the teams themselves.

Mr Bones
02-21-2015, 02:49 PM
I don't really care about that, I'm a huge advocate of running up the score and taunting, but I care about the double standard from the media and fans, tbh..

They're led by light-skinned, pussy boys, and they play in an Asian/Gay-centric location that is also the hub for new-money nerds, which gives them a pass for their antics, while Blacker players that play in different areas are labeled as "thugs" and "unlikable" for behaving exactly the same way..

You're wrong about everything. I've never heard anyone call Westbrook a "thug." Mostly people say he dresses like a nerd, has incredible athleticism, and takes questionable shots. You're imagining the thug label. And way to over-react to a loss. God, the most pathetic thing going on here is that homophobic & racist minstrel show act that you call a persona. That's pathetic.

daslicer
02-21-2015, 03:26 PM

Find your dislike for Asians pretty laughable. Asians have zero political or cultural power in the US. To imply the warriors get away with acting a fool is due to playing in a large Asian community is profoundly stupid.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:27 PM
I don't dislike Asians, at all:lol..

My nigga apalisoc is Asian IIRC..

Asians(well, Chinese and lighter-complexion, at least) are largely protected from the wrath of the White man, though, see: Jeremy Lin's narrative..

Cloud786
02-21-2015, 03:43 PM
They calling you out robdiaz

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3921196.phtml

timtonymanu
02-21-2015, 03:53 PM
The Warriors forum is so fucking ugly. :lol

RD2191
02-21-2015, 03:56 PM
They calling you out robdiaz

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3921196.phtml
:lol

RD2191
02-21-2015, 03:57 PM
These fans don't learn. Just like all the scrubs on the Blazers/Grizz forums. GS won't make it to the WCF. I will stop posting if they do.

KaiRMD1
02-21-2015, 05:04 PM
Golden State are fool's gold, simple as that. They are not making it to the finals at all, this type of season flair never fares well in the playoffs. Come playoff time, we're going to see a lot of techs coming GS' way because they won't be getting the love they expect.

djohn2oo8
02-21-2015, 05:28 PM

Kerr likes to embarrass teams for some reason. It's pretty beta behavior coming from DK's personal punching bag.

Arcadian
02-21-2015, 05:54 PM
On one hand, you can't blame them for celebrating a regular-season victory against the defending champs, because they've never accomplished anything before, so of course they will be easily excited about mundane accomplishments. They haven't experienced winning a championship, so they have no basis for comparison.

On the other hand, :lol faggots...they aren't winning shit...I just can't imagine them winning an NBA championship.

Legacy
02-21-2015, 07:25 PM
It's awesome how much Steph's mouthpiece annoys them. Hatred from Champions = Respect.

:lmao So "AWESOME"!

They sound like a bunch of 9-year olds over there. :lol

Yuixafun
02-21-2015, 08:10 PM
To give some perspective though, Spurs had cut the lead down to 11 with approx 5 minutes to play when Steph
Was subbed back into play. It did not smack of running up the score to me.

Yes the game was frustrating, but only because of the lack of championship sharpness demonstrated. They were going through the motions, even though some players were hustling clumsily.

The Spurs didn't seem that determined in the second half. Lack of focus and drive.

The starting backcourt stank it up

Hoops Czar
02-21-2015, 08:14 PM
I don't dislike Asians, at all:lol..

My nigga apalisoc is Asian IIRC..

Asians(well, Chinese and lighter-complexion, at least) are largely protected from the wrath of the White man, though, see: Jeremy Lin's narrative..

:lmao If you remember correctly? Oh, that's subtle.

apalisoc_9
02-21-2015, 08:25 PM
:lmao So "AWESOME"!

They sound like a bunch of 9-year olds over there. :lol

When did they win the championship?

Part of me wants the Grizz to get the 1 seed and Spurs staying as 7th seed just to kill this niggas.

quentin_compson
02-21-2015, 08:26 PM
There's definitely an element of showiness about the Warriors that I don't like that much. Case in point: Curry making his first three (as if one of the best shooters in the game hitting a three was that great of a thing) and the whole building including the players going bananas and forgetting about the game for a couple of seconds - it resulted in an easy layup for Duncan (I think).
That being said, there's no denying that GS is just playing very very good basketball this season, and they are able to be elite both offensively and defensively.

And by the way, trying to set up Westbrook/OKC as a victim in a popularity contest with Curry/GSW seems pretty ridiculous to me. RW is probably one of the most praised players this season by mainstream media.
Personally, I am having a hard time watching Westbrook. His famed intensity is looking very bitchy and self-centered to me. He's still a very athletic and talented guy for sure.

Hoops Czar
02-21-2015, 08:30 PM
I guess Spurs fans have a selective memory when it comes to show boating. Either that, or they were too young to remember Stephen Jackson.

spurtech09
02-21-2015, 11:00 PM
warriors and clippers.....celebrating like they won a championship.....tell you this both those teams will never will a championship....not anytime soon

RD2191
02-21-2015, 11:18 PM
I guess Spurs fans have a selective memory when it comes to show boating. Either that, or they were too young to remember Stephen Jackson.
Sjax was a champ.

Hoops Czar
02-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Sjax was a champ.
Prior to 2003, he wasn't.

taps
02-22-2015, 12:17 AM
warriors world guy saying: "I remember plenty of posters there who wanted to fire Popovich."
It's like, well shit you obviously don't know what SpursTalk is all about.

Oh, Gee!!
02-22-2015, 12:19 AM
They are good, and will have the #1 seed most likely. I wouldn't want to face them in the 1st round, and the Spurs might.

Clipper Nation
02-22-2015, 12:21 AM
warriors world guy saying: "I remember plenty of posters there who wanted to fire Popovich."
It's like, well shit you obviously don't know what SpursTalk is all about.
:lol Their fanbase ruined Chris Mullin's jersey retirement by booing the owner because he traded for Bogut, they shouldn't be talking.

Legacy
02-22-2015, 12:41 AM
When did they win the championship?

Part of me wants the Grizz to get the 1 seed and Spurs staying as 7th seed just to kill this niggas.

I think they were talking about us, the Champions, hating on them. Thus, they believe they have our respect. :p:

Here's the whole thread:

Spurs board is depressed. They hate Parker.

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3921296.phtml

100%duncan
02-22-2015, 12:58 PM
Russ is tapping that ass tbh

Malik Hairston
02-22-2015, 01:43 PM
:lol it appears that those niggas don't realize that none of us actually won championships, we're message board posters, we don't play for the Spurs..

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 01:46 PM
I think they were talking about us, the Champions, hating on them. Thus, they believe they have our respect. :p:

Here's the whole thread:

Spurs board is depressed. They hate Parker.

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3921296.phtmllol warriorfan notices The Agenda.

Harry Callahan
02-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Don't worry,

Curry's ankles will give way when it matters.

The Clippers have more D-Bags on their roster IMO.

Durant and Westbrook's personal agenda's will destroy them from within.

In the end, the OLD SPURS snagged the LOB last year and the rest failed.

If the the SASpurs run out of gas this year, that will be sad, but they have been the best team in the NBA over the last 2.5 years. They have a chance to make noise in the playoffs (a chance) unlike the Miami team.

spurs10
02-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Don't worry,

Curry's ankles will give way when it matters.

The Clippers have more D-Bags on their roster IMO.

Durant and Westbrook's personal agenda's will destroy them from within.

In the end, the OLD SPURS snagged the LOB last year and the rest failed.

If the the SASpurs run out of gas this year, that will be sad, but they have been the best team in the NBA over the last 2.5 years. They have a chance to make noise in the playoffs (a chance) unlike the Miami team.
:boboMake that the last 15 years Harry! Good attitude! No matter what happens the Spurs are the most winning team in ALL team sports for the last 15 years! :ihit
Of course they are gassed, but they might be able to pace themselves for the playoffs when there are no b2b and that chance to repeat gets closer in sight.

unleashbaynes
02-22-2015, 02:28 PM
Warriors/OKC round 1 is money for us either way. Either one being knocked out early makes our chances a ton better.

Harry Callahan
02-23-2015, 11:24 AM
:boboMake that the last 15 years Harry! Good attitude! No matter what happens the Spurs are the most winning team in ALL team sports for the last 15 years! :ihit
Of course they are gassed, but they might be able to pace themselves for the playoffs when there are no b2b and that chance to repeat gets closer in sight.

You are correct about the last 15 years. 5 in 15 matches the propped up crew in LA that will miss the playoffs three times in this span.

I'd like to point out that Dell Curry's daughter Stephanie missed last nights game with (you guessed it) - an ankle injury. Showboating has its consequences.

UZER
02-23-2015, 03:31 PM
Don't understand this generations need to make gestures, mug faces etc over and over after normal things done in a game. Big game big moment, sure. But not after every damn basket.

And I'm taking all sports nowadays. Guy makes a tackle then gets up dancing 10 yards down the field, but it's the 2nd of a 6-3 game. Worse is when the team is losing late in the fourth. :lol

Cloud786
04-04-2015, 02:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vRsdFGQ.png

dabom
04-04-2015, 02:45 AM
Warrior faggots tbh.

dabom
04-04-2015, 02:47 AM
The best team in the NBA are the spurs tbh.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2015, 02:47 AM
oh man a win against the warriors would be like giving your hot teacher in HS an anal creampie..

nowitzkikopf
04-04-2015, 04:33 AM
eh new age fans with a recently dominant team. i wouldn't read too much into it lol.

Robz4000
04-04-2015, 04:53 AM
:lmao I hope we beat those faggots by 50

100%duncan
04-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Lol elegant forum looks worse than 4chan and reddit.

Faggots :lmao

pgardn
04-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Steph getting upset that his ex coach did not have his back for MVP...?

He actually cares in Public.
Right there, right there bitches, that says a whole lot.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Hey Warriors fans, remember when Steph and Klay got completely shut down by Kawhi and DG, tbh..

Brazil
04-04-2015, 09:21 AM
:lol tbh

RD2191
04-04-2015, 09:28 AM
"Pure racist scum":lmao

RD2191
04-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Better team? Lol. Faggots regular season team fans never learn. Just like the delusional Grizz and Blazers fans.

RD2191
04-04-2015, 09:34 AM
10 bucks cry Havoc posts there tbh:lol

Spurs9
04-04-2015, 09:47 AM
All posts without tbh should be auto deleted tbh

boutons_deux
04-04-2015, 09:48 AM
If GSW runs the table, the can get to 69W, but they they have to go thru DAL, SA, NO on the road, and MEM, POR at home.

Will Steve pull a Pop, and risk Ws to rest his horses?

rogues
04-04-2015, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't bet against it, tbh..that faggot has to post there..I don't have Wild Cobra-like free time to read posts there, but if you come across one that you sense the libtard in the poster that's fair game, imo..

rogues
04-04-2015, 09:58 AM
:lol They quoted me yet came to the conclusion that I'm from Texas..fucking retards..

RD2191
04-04-2015, 10:20 AM
24 guests :lmao

scanry
04-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Very reminiscent of the Phx Suns in the mid 2000's. But they had to go through a prime Spurs/Mavs teams. The Warriors on the other hand have no legitimate rival as both the Spurs & OKC were dealing with injuries all season. OKC & GSW should be a good rivalry once Durant is back.

tmtcsc
04-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Northern Cali. fans calling Texans fags. That's rich.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-04-2015, 10:28 AM
24 guests :lmao
:lol fluky jump shooting team

RD2191
04-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Northern Cali. fans calling Texans fags. That's rich.

RD2191
04-04-2015, 10:36 AM
:lol fluky jump shooting team
Green is going to beast on Curry. Can't wait.

UZER
04-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Warrior fans are part of this new instant gratification era. We don't don't even have to win a championship, we da best ever. We ain't even got out the second round yet, we da best ever.

100%duncan
04-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Hey Warriors fans, remember when Steph and Klay got completely shut down by Kawhi and DG, tbh..

Hey 4chan faggots read this :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-04-2015, 10:46 AM
:cry "We're not Laker fans riding the bandwagon, we just have #24 jerseys in our closets because we feel like it!" :cry

RD2191
04-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Warrior fans are part of this new instant gratification era. We don't don't even have to win a championship, we da best ever. We ain't even got out the second round yet, we da best ever.

RD2191
04-04-2015, 11:14 AM
:cry "We're not Laker fans riding the bandwagon, we just have #24 jerseys in our closets because we feel like it!" :cry
:lmao

Cry Havoc
04-04-2015, 11:26 AM

I'd consider it if looking at that site didn't give me cancer. :lol

RD2191
04-04-2015, 11:35 AM
I'd consider it if looking at that site didn't give me cancer. :lol

Trill Clinton
04-04-2015, 11:41 AM

they're right, http://i58.tinypic.com/28vdeg6.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-04-2015, 11:43 AM
they're right, http://i58.tinypic.com/28vdeg6.gif

trill you supposed to be our niggas

Trill Clinton
04-04-2015, 11:47 AM
trill you supposed to be our niggas

i hold no allegiance, fam.

Trainwreck2100
04-04-2015, 11:49 AM
an admission that should surprise nobody

UZER
04-04-2015, 12:20 PM

Except to race

spurtech09
04-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Did you see the warriors vs suns game.....suns celebrating at the end of the game like they won a championship lol.......All I can say is warriors have fun with the best record cause the warriors will not go to the finals

spurtech09
04-04-2015, 08:02 PM
oops I met warriors celebrating*...sorry lol

dabom
04-05-2015, 01:26 AM
Those faggots are having a forum battle with us.
http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/3943850.phtml

Bunch of cali faggots. :lmao

Ya reading this? Ya'll better pray ya don't play the fucking spurs in the playoffs early or its a second round bust at max and we the champions. Regular season warriors? :lmao

dabom
04-05-2015, 01:26 AM
25 guests. :lmao

spurraider21
04-05-2015, 01:30 AM

Except to race
and boom goes the dynamite

dabom
04-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Clips roast these first round busts.

scanry
04-05-2015, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure GSW can afford Draymond Green this summer. Let's see how their front office reacts

rogues
04-05-2015, 01:41 AM
I can't even imagine how one would exit that forum after browsing through it. Imagine posting like Croc Havoc for a moment to get a clue. Holy shit yall. :lol

Kool Bob Love
04-05-2015, 01:43 AM
Hey Warrior fans.

https://i.imgur.com/YD59Ch.jpg

will_spurs
04-05-2015, 02:17 AM
Looks like half of the threads there are about Curry not getting enough calls...

Trainwreck2100
04-05-2015, 02:30 AM
Bunch of dumb fucks don't know the difference between south Texas aka northern Mexico and northwest texas where the hillbillies are. Texas is the second biggest state in the country whose southern demographic is rarely represented. You don't see me saying look at all the straight people that are warrior fans.

ElNono
04-05-2015, 02:46 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/294np8o.png

dabom
04-05-2015, 02:48 AM

dabom
04-05-2015, 02:48 AM

They need to see this again. :lmao

Silver&Black
04-05-2015, 03:06 AM

Oh no they didn't

Clipper Nation
04-05-2015, 10:08 AM

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/k4omNCD.gif

Malik Hairston
04-05-2015, 08:03 PM
:lmao..

Clipper Nation
04-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Book is out on these faggots... they're done by round 2.

kobyz
10-05-2015, 02:22 PM
We should have known the moment op started to disrespect Curry and Warriors they will end up as MVP of the league and champions!! lol op bb mind!!!

ElNono
10-05-2015, 05:39 PM
We should have known the moment op started to disrespect Curry and Warriors they will end up as MVP of the league and champions!! lol op bb mind!!!

To be fair, the Spurs pretty much owned the Dubs last season, tbh... just a shame we were kicked out in the 1st round...

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 05:57 PM

I said the Warriors were going to easily win the title at the beginning of the playoffs, tbh:lol..

I don't have jinxing powers, bro, I'm not magical..

TheDoctor
10-05-2015, 06:02 PM
To be fair, the Spurs pretty much owned the Dubs last season, tbh... just a shame we were kicked out in the 1st round...

^ This. But more than last season, the Spurs have been owning the Dubs for some time now.

SpursFan86
10-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Was saying the Warriors were legit for most of the season, but people kept laughing at the idea of them winning a title.

Say what you want about them getting lucky with injuries...they played at an all-time great level during the regular season and then beat who they needed to beat in the playoffs. They breezed through NO and Houston. Went down 2-1 to both Memphis and Cleveland, but then went on to win 3 straight against both teams by a wide margin.

People on here won't give them credit but honestly the only teams that had a chance of beating them last year were a fully healthy Spurs/Cavs teams, and neither of those would've been locks. You don't win 67 games by an average margin of over 10 points because of "luck" or being frauds :lol

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Was saying the Warriors were legit for most of the season, but people kept laughing at the idea of them winning a title.

Say what you want about them getting lucky with injuries...they played at an all-time great level during the regular season and then beat who they needed to beat in the playoffs. They breezed through NO and Houston. Went down 2-1 to both Memphis and Cleveland, but then went on to win 3 straight against both teams by a wide margin.

People on here won't give them credit but honestly the only teams that had a chance of beating them last year were a fully healthy Spurs/Cavs teams, and neither of those would've been locks. You don't win 67 games by an average margin of over 10 points because of "luck" or being frauds :lol

Doubt the Spurs could have beaten them, tbh..

Robz4000
10-05-2015, 07:05 PM
If Pop benched Enrique like he should've and Splitter got a calf/genital transplant, Spurs would've beaten the Dubs in 5/6 games.

SpursFan86
10-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Doubt the Spurs could have beaten them, tbh..

I think we matched up well with them (again, this is assuming we're at 100% health-wise). Green/Kawhi are basically the perfect duo to guard Curry/Klay. Diaw is a good counter to the smallball lineup with Draymond at center.

Part of it comes down to how Parker plays. If he plays as poorly as he did in the LAC series, we probably have no chance at beating GS. If he plays decent, it's a very close series that could go either way.

10-05-2015, 09:52 PM
If Pop benched Enrique like he should've and Splitter got a calf/genital transplant, Spurs would've beaten the Dubs in 5/6 games.
The Warriors aren't the CLippers, who do you hide Patty on?

10-05-2015, 09:52 PM
this thread is gold :lol

kobyz
10-05-2015, 09:56 PM
I said the Warriors were going to easily win the title at the beginning of the playoffs, tbh:lol..

Hey clown, You should just take a leave of absent and save us from your shity posting and jinxing...

Hoops Czar
10-05-2015, 09:56 PM

Regular season games are meaningless though.

apalisoc_9
10-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Even if the spurs got pas LA and Houston, Spitter wasn't scheduled to be 100% in the post season.

The dubs would have won in 6.

Robz4000
10-05-2015, 09:57 PM
The Warriors aren't the CLippers, who do you hide Patty on?

You play Manu and let him guard Barnes/Iggy.

Splits
10-05-2015, 09:59 PM
OP dropping bombs of nuke, tbh. GS is all hype, I'll stop posting if they make the WCF.

:wakeup

Hoops Czar
10-05-2015, 09:59 PM

But, they didn't easily win the title. They relied on the absences of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love to squeak by the hobbling Cavs. A healthy Cavs team throttles the Warriors.

RD2191
10-05-2015, 10:07 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkk. It's been real fellas. Someone pour a 40 for me.

Splits
10-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkk. It's been real fellas. Someone pour a 40 for me.

Finally this faggot can retire to his farm.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/8/18/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31165-1352416006-3.gif

ElNono
10-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Regular season games are meaningless though.

They're the champs now, and they deserve all the respect that comes with it, tbh.... that said, even Kerr, said it himself: "The Spurs go out in the first round. They're the defending champs. I thought they were going to be our biggest hurdle."

We obviously match up well with them, and we are a team that eliminated them in a playoff series before.

RD2191
10-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Finally this faggot can retire to his farm.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/8/18/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31165-1352416006-3.gif

Well fuck you too.

Splits
10-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Well fuck you too.

RD2191
10-05-2015, 10:20 PM

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 11:15 PM
But, they didn't easily win the title. They relied on the absences of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love to squeak by the hobbling Cavs. A healthy Cavs team throttles the Warriors.

They lost like 4 games the entire playoffs..I'd say that's pretty easy..

HarlemHeat37
10-05-2015, 11:17 PM
Hey clown, You should just take a leave of absent and save us from your shity posting and jinxing...

I said the Clippers would beat the Spurs in 7..what happened to my jinxing, shouldn't it have been reversed?:lol

kobyz
10-05-2015, 11:36 PM
I said the Clippers would beat the Spurs in 7..what happened to my jinxing, shouldn't it have been reversed?:lol

It's probably was too late to flip flop at the end and saying that after all the disrespect and jinxing you gave before, the damage been done especially to Kawhi... Just take a leave of absent for good and save us from your bad karma!

Hoops Czar
10-06-2015, 12:26 AM
They lost like 4 games the entire playoffs..I'd say that's pretty easy..

Winning a championship by default is still winning a Championship I suppose. However, they beat a Cavs team missing 2/3's of it's big three and 3/5's of their starting lineup and they were still seconds away from being down 0-3 in the series. That's not my definition of easy. Choose your words more carefully.

Hoops Czar
10-06-2015, 12:39 AM

hmm, didn't you also state that one of the reasons you picked the Clippers in seven was because you didn't expect the home team to lose a game? If the Spurs did manage to win one in LA however, they'd plow right through the Clippers from thereon out? It's kinda like saying Florida's gonna smack Ole Miss because the running Rebels can't stop the Run. Florida goes on to win 38-10 but Ole Miss hold Florida to just 84 total rushing yards. Ole Miss lost because they gave up 271 yards passing and turned it over 4 times. Ya see, some of your prediction might be right but, the reasoning behind them are way off kilter.

DeRozan m8
10-06-2015, 01:52 AM
GS had the easiest playoff run literally in NBA history.

Watch the Warriors and Klay choke this season tbh

Kawhitstorm
10-06-2015, 02:41 AM
This season teams are going to attack Draymond Green to get him in foul trouble so they could force them into playing tiny ball or a traditional 4 who isn't used to making decisions now that D-Lee is gone. That's what happened to Bosh after the Heat won w/ him starting at center in 2012 & the Heat struggled w/ him off the floor.

SpursFan86
10-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Warriors went 16-5 with an average margin of victory of almost 8 points...can't really expect much better for the playoffs :lol

Sure, they went down 2-1 to Memphis...then proceeded to blow them out 3 games in a row by a combined total of 50 points. Yeah, they went down to Cleveland 2-1...then went on to win 3 straight by a combined total of 42 points. As soon as they realized they needed to stop playing Bogut, it wasn't really that close of a series.

You can hate on them all you want for having easy competition (they did get very lucky with injuries), but:

1) They had one of the most dominant regular seasons of all-time...yeah, "lolregularseason", but 82 games isn't a sample size you just throw away

2) You can only beat who you go up against. And the whole "they played weak teams" is a pretty funny criticism given that people say the same about some of the Spurs' runs and posters here are incredibly quick to say "Who gives a shit, a title is a title! We beat who we needed to beat!"

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Winning a championship by default is still winning a Championship I suppose. However, they beat a Cavs team missing 2/3's of it's big three and 3/5's of their starting lineup and they were still seconds away from being down 0-3 in the series. That's not my definition of easy. Choose your words more carefully.

You don't know that the Cavs series would have turned out differently with Love/Irving, though..I don't think you can argue that it wasn't easy when they only lost 4 games, despite playing in the West..

The "winning by default" argument is irrelevant here..I agree that their competition was some of the easiest in recent memory, but that's part of the reason that they easily won the title..

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2015, 08:38 AM
hmm, didn't you also state that one of the reasons you picked the Clippers in seven was because you didn't expect the home team to lose a game? If the Spurs did manage to win one in LA however, they'd plow right through the Clippers from thereon out? It's kinda like saying Florida's gonna smack Ole Miss because the running Rebels can't stop the Run. Florida goes on to win 38-10 but Ole Miss hold Florida to just 84 total rushing yards. Ole Miss lost because they gave up 271 yards passing and turned it over 4 times. Ya see, some of your prediction might be right but, the reasoning behind them are way off kilter.

I don't remember the reasoning, it's kind of irrelevant, though, a correct prediction is a correct prediction..I didn't even bring that up to boast, I was just responding to the poster for claiming I have jinxing powers:lol..

I fully admit I'm pretty bad at pre-season/early season predictions(well, maybe not bad, but premature, at least), but hit anything past February(which is when you know a team's true identity, typically) at a really high rate, tbh..

SpursFan86
10-06-2015, 09:07 AM
http://bkref.com/tiny/zUKZY

But they lost 5 whole games in the playoffs so they're frauds :lol

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2015, 09:29 AM
^^ They were unquestionably one of the greatest teams of all-time in relation to their competition, tbh..

Weak competition is always part of the equation when we're discussing that stratosphere of statistical greatness..the 90s Bulls played in the expansion, watered-down era of the NBA, but it goes unnoticed because of Jordan's mystique, for instance..

kobyz
10-06-2015, 10:31 AM
To end this stupid thread, can op please take the time to apologize for being such arrogant son of a bitch full of shit???

Kawhitstorm
10-06-2015, 01:43 PM
http://bkref.com/tiny/zUKZY

But they lost 5 whole games in the playoffs so they're frauds :lol

Let me play Devil's Advocate & remind you that the 2012-13 OKC squad that had their dream's shattered by Patrick Beverly had a tougher SOS, better ORtg & their margin of victory wasn't that far behind-->http://bkref.com/tiny/Jtyy1

TheDoctor
10-06-2015, 02:04 PM

One of the dumbest fan bases in sports.

SPURt
10-06-2015, 02:27 PM
One of the dumbest fan bases in sports.
The OP in this thread kind of lives up to all the stereotypes of Spurstalk presented in that thread tbh...

TD 21
10-07-2015, 05:59 PM
You can hate on them all you want for having easy competition (they did get very lucky with injuries), but:

1) They had one of the most dominant regular seasons of all-time...yeah, "lolregularseason", but 82 games isn't a sample size you just throw away

2) You can only beat who you go up against. And the whole "they played weak teams" is a pretty funny criticism given that people say the same about some of the Spurs' runs and posters here are incredibly quick to say "Who gives a shit, a title is a title! We beat who we needed to beat!"

The "winning by default" argument is irrelevant here..I agree that their competition was some of the easiest in recent memory, but that's part of the reason that they easily won the title..

What both of you and the media failed to realize/acknowledge, is the unprecedented luck. Clearly, they're not frauds because of any particular break. Of course, every champion get's a break along the way and any one of theirs would have been fine.

What makes them frauds, is that, aside from Bogut missing some time relatively early, they never had to battle injuries, they literally didn't have to go through a fellow top five team (I'm not counting the Cavs skeleton crew) and they had every opponent they went through suffer significant injuries (Holiday, Evans, Conley, Allen, Beverley, Motiejunas, Irving, Love, Varejao). That's far too much to be dismissed or overlooked.

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2015, 06:02 PM
The OP in this thread kind of lives up to all the stereotypes of Spurstalk presented in that thread tbh...

I'm Black, I'm not from Texas, I've never asked for Pop to be fired or overreacted to losses, nor do I ever use homophobic language here, you fucking moron:lol..

SPURt
10-07-2015, 07:42 PM
You're right, there's nothing remotely racist or homophobic stating the media favors the Warriors because their local fan base has a large Asian and gay population. Also, I totally agree the media enjoys the faces of ten year old boys. That's a totally normal thing to say.

SPURt
10-07-2015, 07:45 PM
I'm Black, I'm not from Texas, I've never asked for Pop to be fired or overreacted to losses, nor do I ever use homophobic language here, you fucking moron:lol..
I guess you missed the part where I said OP. See above post. Though I do spend a lot of time day dreaming about you! I'm glad you filled that fantasy out a little bit boo!

Hoops Czar
10-07-2015, 08:26 PM
I guess you missed the part where I said OP. See above post. Though I do spend a lot of time day dreaming about you! I'm glad you filled that fantasy out a little bit boo!

Silver&Black
10-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Malik Hairston (OP) = HarlemHeat37

:lol SPURt

10-07-2015, 08:46 PM

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2015, 08:47 PM
You're right, there's nothing remotely racist or homophobic stating the media favors the Warriors because their local fan base has a large Asian and gay population. Also, I totally agree the media enjoys the faces of ten year old boys. That's a totally normal thing to say.

There's nothing racist or homophobic about saying the media is biased towards homosexuality and certain races, see: Jeremy Lin and every transgender/homosexual story related to sports in the past 2 years..the Warriors are the most progressive team in the league, both on the court and off the court(their fanbase, owners, etc)..

And you already know the "10-year old" comment is referring to Curry being light-skinned and looking harmless, which fans and media love..he's one of the most arrogant players in the NBA, which is typically the most hated attribute of pro athletes by fans, yet has never been criticized or called out for it, unlike virtually every other top athlete in Black sports history:lol..

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2015, 08:48 PM

I am the OP, clearly:lol

10-07-2015, 08:51 PM
There's nothing racist or homophobic about saying the media is biased towards homosexuality and certain races, see: Jeremy Lin and every transgender/homosexual story related to sports in the past 2 years..

And you already know the "10-year old" comment is referring to Curry being light-skinned and looking harmless, which fans and media love..
tbf KD got just as much love before he decided to turn on the media for whatever reason. Also the consensus GOAT of the sport was dqrkskinned qnd q terrible human being and the mediq didn't have any problems sucking him off. I think Curry is just a generally exciting player to watch because he's a chucker and makes tough shots. That's what the fans like, players like KD, Melo, JR, Crawford, etc

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Warriors are the most popular team in the NBA, they have been for the past 2-3 years, and it's not a coincidence that 2 of their top 3 players are mixed/light-skinned, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2015, 08:55 PM
tbf KD got just as much love before he decided to turn on the media for whatever reason. Also the consensus GOAT of the sport was dqrkskinned qnd q terrible human being and the mediq didn't have any problems sucking him off. I think Curry is just a generally exciting player to watch because he's a chucker and makes tough shots. That's what the fans like, players like KD, Melo, JR, Crawford, etc

Jordan is one of the biggest coons in sports history, that's a terrible example:lol..

And Durant isn't really particularly arrogant, he doesn't stand out in regards to celebrating or showboating..Westbrook, OTOH, is less arrogant and showboats less than Curry, yet is arguably the most hated player in the NBA:lol..

10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Jordan is one of the biggest coons in sports history, that's a terrible example:lol..

And Durant isn't really particularly arrogant, he doesn't stand out in regards to celebrating or showboating..Westbrook, OTOH, is less arrogant and showboats less than Curry, yet is arguably the most hated player in the NBA:lol..
Spursfans are the only people I know who dislike Westbrook. In real life he's easily one of the most well liked players in the league.

kobyz
12-10-2015, 01:58 AM
How it's happened that op and his alts don't get banned forever from this place after the most pathetic failed thread of all time tbh???

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 01:59 AM
:lmao stop posting

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2015, 02:04 AM
How it's happened that op and his alts don't get banned forever from this place after the most pathetic failed thread of all time tbh???

:lol this is your best attempt, tbh? I didn't say anything about the quality of their team in this thread, you idiot..

This thread is about the double-standard of how the Warriors are treated by the fans and media..they get a pass for their arrogance because of their location(Asians, homosexuals and progressive tech sector) and because they are led by light-skinned players that aren't threatening..

They are a historically great team, they made me a ton of money, last year(I posted screenshots in the NBA forum), they are unstoppable:lol..

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 02:04 AM
GS ain't shit, I've said it all season. 2nd round exit. Just wait and see. All hype.

They're good but not great or title contenders. OKC will dispatch them in 5 if they meet in the 1st. PG led teams don't win titles. Hasn't happened since IT/Magic.

These fans don't learn. Just like all the scrubs on the Blazers/Grizz forums. GS won't make it to the WCF. I will stop posting if they do.

:wow

steeledl
12-10-2015, 02:05 AM

:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:r ollin:lmao:idiot

Lets see if you are a man of your word, faggot.

Nathan89
12-10-2015, 02:55 AM
They most likely won't have to play the Spurs or Okc to make the WCF. Should be quite easy for the to make it.

Mr Bones
12-10-2015, 04:04 AM

Another krew lie.

Mr Bones
12-10-2015, 04:09 AM

idiot vanilla take, tbh

RD2191
12-10-2015, 04:54 AM
:lol salty ass faggots in here

spurraider21
12-10-2015, 05:12 AM
:lol salty ass faggots in here
:lol welching faggot in here

Texas_Ranger
12-10-2015, 07:06 AM
The Warriors right now would spank the Spurs.

kobyz
01-26-2016, 12:58 AM
Yeah, so pathetic...

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Yeah, so pathetic...

Did you even read the content in the OP? You've bumped this thread like 10 times:lol

kobyz
01-26-2016, 01:10 AM
Did you even read the content in the OP? You've bumped this thread like 10 times:lol

Yes i read that op was stupid and full of blindness and arrogance, all time worst poster...

hater
01-26-2016, 01:11 AM
:lol kawhitards

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 01:11 AM
Yes i read that op was stupid and full of blindness and arrogance...

What did you learn from the OP? What arrogance and blindness?

The OP is about the Warriors' getting a pass for their arrogance/cockyness because they of their location and because of Curry's image, you fucking moron:lol..

Mr Bones
01-26-2016, 01:15 AM
Typical shitty take, tbh, that he then spins into something else, tbh, then says you're reading it out of context, tbh, and he knew the warriors were a great team before you did, tbh, but why do you keep bumping this thread, tbh, it was still the right call when he made it, tbh, you're just another vanilla player fan, tbh:lol

kobyz
01-26-2016, 01:17 AM
What did you learn from the OP? What arrogance and blindness?

The OP is about the Warriors' getting a pass for their arrogance/cockyness because they of their location and because of Curry's image, you fucking moron:lol..
The op is full of shit, warriors got what they get cause they deserved it, and your blindness, arrogance and full of shit was bad karma that only help them to become historical level team...

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 01:17 AM
Typical shitty take, tbh, that he then spins into something else, tbh, then says you're reading it out of context, tbh, and he knew the warriors were a great team before you did, tbh, but why do you keep bumbing this thread, tbh, it was still the right call when he made it, tbh, you're just another vanilla player fan, tbh:lol

Where did I say anything basketball-related in this thread? I've been on the Warriors' dicks for a minute:lol

Do you guys even read the threads you bump? You're so desperate and thirsty to find a bad take..give it up, it's not going to happen, as hard as you try..

Mr Bones
01-26-2016, 01:18 AM

Mr Bones
01-26-2016, 01:18 AM
Where did I say anything basketball-related in this thread? I've been on the Warriors' dicks for a minute:lol

Do you guys even read the threads you bump?

cool response, tbh:lol

don't cry:lol

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 01:19 AM
cool response, tbh:lol

don't cry:lol

Go tell me how wrong I am about Aldridge again, tbh:lol

:lmao bumping threads after he has good games vs. shitty teams

kobyz
01-26-2016, 01:20 AM
Typical shitty take, tbh, that he then spins into something else, tbh, then says you're reading it out of context, tbh, and he knew the warriors were a great team before you did, tbh, but why do you keep bumbing this thread, tbh, it was still the right call when he made it, tbh, you're just another vanilla player fan, tbh:lol

op scream and act in this site like he's some great poster when in reality he's a joke and a bad karma for the spurs...

Mr Bones
01-26-2016, 01:20 AM
I'm a huge advocate of running up the score and taunting

ElNono
01-31-2016, 10:00 PM
Truth nukes.

:lmao how did I miss this post? my nigga HI-FI

spurraider21
01-31-2016, 10:10 PM
https://dn3pm25xmtlyu.cloudfront.net/photos/thumb/555322240.gif?1333773919&Expires=1454382594&Signature=SKonhrVl7DoeHMlOD30vzANa5iTTihEJejYEQ7U5 p7YnNR1TX5WBvP2yR9G9sIx3EUh~Puc0o5D5UiuLovWxkJxpHs Btz5EykLJMj3pXeUfa03Xo1icTU5WkmVwSG18hT1-EWyss-E3t4iURtzwJwxRfD49TORroKBENuybgaRs_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2016, 10:15 PM
They are the best team I've ever seen, tbh, but my point in the OP remains true..it's crazy how much they get away with from a personality/taunting perspective:lol..watch them in any game, I don't think I've ever seen a team taunt their opponents as much as they do, let alone get away with it..light-skinned stars and geography is the recipe, suppose..

The Miami Heat weren't even close to them from a taunting standpoint, and they were the most hated team we've ever seen, from both the media and fans..

spurraider21
01-31-2016, 10:15 PM

RD2191
01-31-2016, 10:30 PM
https://dn3pm25xmtlyu.cloudfront.net/photos/thumb/555322240.gif?1333773919&Expires=1454382594&Signature=SKonhrVl7DoeHMlOD30vzANa5iTTihEJejYEQ7U5 p7YnNR1TX5WBvP2yR9G9sIx3EUh~Puc0o5D5UiuLovWxkJxpHs Btz5EykLJMj3pXeUfa03Xo1icTU5WkmVwSG18hT1-EWyss-E3t4iURtzwJwxRfD49TORroKBENuybgaRs_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

I was clearly hacked.

spursistan
01-31-2016, 10:34 PM
They are the best team I've ever seen, tbh, but my point in the OP remains true..it's crazy how much they get away with from a personality/taunting perspective:lol..watch them in any game, I don't think I've ever seen a team taunt their opponents as much as they do, let alone get away with it..light-skinned stars and geography is the recipe, suppose..

The Miami Heat weren't even close to them from a taunting standpoint, and they were the most hated team we've ever seen, from both the media and fans..

which will make sending these fuckers fishing all more delicious :lol they are truly insufferable..

HI-FI
01-31-2016, 10:38 PM
:lmao how did I miss this post? my nigga HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236)
yeah Warriors turned out better than i realized, still biggest showboating faggots that I can recall.
that interview was terrible though, both had to be stoned with nothing to say but ESPN kept cutting back to it.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 10:45 PM
,,,,,,LMAO!!!!!!

houston spurs fan
01-31-2016, 10:58 PM

Great call man....this is a prime example of why not to listen to your basketball takes.

apalisoc_9
01-31-2016, 11:24 PM
Draymond and Curry scream and taunt significantly more than Westbrook and yet no one calls them out while alphabrook gets a reputation of being a chimp.

Heck raymond looks like freakinh gorilla..

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2016, 11:32 PM
Great call man....this is a prime example of why not to listen to your basketball takes.

What was my take in this thread? Did you even read the post you quoted?:lol Fucking moron..I've been saying the Warriors are unstoppable since 2015 began..

Aren't you the same moron that tried to question my Aldridge take, too?

hater
01-31-2016, 11:35 PM

houston spurs fan
01-31-2016, 11:51 PM
What was my take in this thread? Did you even read the post you quoted?:lol Fucking moron..I've been saying the Warriors are unstoppable since 2015 began..

Aren't you the same moron that tried to question my Aldridge take, too?
You are a fucking tool dude. Zero basketball credibility. And all the light skin bullshit is just offensive

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 12:04 AM
You are a fucking tool dude. Zero basketball credibility. And all the light skin bullshit is just offensive

So, I guess you finally read the post you quoted and realized that you just imagined what you wanted to see:lol

Keep looking, though..the bad takes are hard to find, but they do exist, I admit..I doubted the Warriors in November of 2014 IIRC..if you need help, there are about 10 other shitty posters with the same objective:lol

houston spurs fan
02-01-2016, 12:14 AM
So, I guess you finally read the post you quoted and realized that you just imagined what you wanted to see:lol

Keep looking, though..the bad takes are hard to find, but they do exist, I admit..I doubted the Warriors in November of 2014 IIRC..if you need help, there are about 10 other shitty posters with the same objective:lol
As I said before, zero basketball IQ. And with all the hate and nastiness probably some other issues too...tbh.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 12:22 AM
As I said before, zero basketball IQ. And with all the hate and nastiness probably some other issues too...tbh.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Wink-GIF.gif?gs=a

houston spurs fan
02-01-2016, 12:24 AM
Ya, Klay Thompson is so awkward and ugly, tbh..that feature was disturbing..
Pot calling the kettle...

BatManu20
02-01-2016, 12:30 AM

Rob my dude :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Pot calling the kettle...

Sorry, bro..I respect the Warriors as one of the greatest teams in NBA history, but what they represent is pathetic..

As a Black man, I feel a little embarrassed when I see a nigga cheering for them, ignoring the double-standards..I understood the cheering for Michael Jordan, despite being a coon and responsible for more Black deaths than any celebrity in history, because young Black men were brainwashed by the commercials, marketing, ringgggzz, etc..

However, there's no excuse for cheering the Warriors..it's especially fitting in a year where Cam Newton makes the SB and is still showered with racism, yet he doesn't act anywhere near as arrogantly or taunts opponents nearly as much as the media and Reddit-era fans' beloved Warriors..

Celebrating February wins and taunting the Spurs before they had even accomplished a single thing, and everybody outside of this forum loved it and ate it up:lol..plenty of the posters here, for example, absolutely detest Russy Westbrook, yet love the Warriors for the same reasons they hate him:lol..

houston spurs fan
02-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Sorry, bro..I respect the Warriors as one of the greatest teams in NBA history, but what they represent is pathetic..

As a Black man, I feel a little embarrassed when I see a nigga cheering for them, ignoring the double-standards..I understood the cheering for Michael Jordan, despite being a coon and responsible for more Black deaths than any celebrity in history, because young Black men were brainwashed by the commercials, marketing, ringgggzz, etc..

However, there's no excuse for cheering the Warriors..it's especially fitting in a year where Cam Newton makes the SB and is still showered with racism, yet he doesn't act anywhere near as arrogantly or taunts opponents nearly as much as the media and Reddit-era fans' beloved Warriors..

Celebrating February wins and taunting the Spurs before they had even accomplished a single thing, and everybody outside of this forum loved it and ate it up:lol..plenty of the posters here, for example, absolutely detest Russy Westbrook, yet love the Warriors for the same reasons they hate him:lol..
hot fucking air

kobyz
02-01-2016, 12:54 AM
lol op so shitty poster! was blind, stupid and arrogant about warriors, not seeing at that time they were the special team on the verge of becoming historical great team and that's why the media loved them... And now trying with poor ass demagogoury to save his face...

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 02:15 AM
lol op so shitty poster! was blind, stupid and arrogant about warriors, not seeing at that time they were the special team on the verge of becoming historical great team and that's why the media loved them... And now trying with poor ass demagogoury to save his face...

:lol please stop, bro..you've bumped this thread like 10 times, all because I bumped your "Heat are going to kill the Spurs" thread..along with sending me several angry PMs..just stop, please..

Leetonidas
02-01-2016, 02:26 AM

surprised you didn't slit your wrists after the the Warriors game

daslicer
02-01-2016, 02:30 AM

Are you dark skinned?

kobyz
02-01-2016, 06:29 AM
HarlemGarbage37 should stop trying to defend himself calling the warriors and curry pathetic and just to admitt he's shitty full of himself poster...

NameLess Scrub
02-01-2016, 08:49 AM
They've become too confident and full of themselves.

They either mature and get a better understanding of sportsmanship, or everybody has to wait until Curry special physical formula of video game shooting runs out and they go back to earth.