PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: so let me get this straight...

UZER
02-21-2015, 10:16 AM
LeBron...

1) drops all kinds of weight in the off-season, starts the season playing below the rim, can't finish, getting pushed around

2) takes some time off, comes back and still struggles,

3) then takes more time off, goes to Miami to "rest", then all of a sudden comes out of season long physical slump and starts beasting, gets his leap back, and starts bullying around the rim again while the Cavs have a big turnaround...

...and nobody in the media questions this?

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 10:44 AM
Duncan lost weight and had a magical career rennaissance in his late 30's. If LeBron's suspicious then so is Duncan.

Kool Bob Love
02-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Duncan lost weight and had a magical career rennaissance in his late 30's. If LeBron's suspicious then so is Duncan.

Explain lebrons hairline.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 10:59 AM
Explain lebrons hairline.
Explain your obsession with a grown man's hairline.

Killakobe81
02-21-2015, 11:17 AM

Come on, Duncan? I know LeBron has your favorite flavor of sword to swallow but no need to impugn Tim, cuz your man is suspicious.

Simmons has questioned this on his podcasts but never on TV or in his mailbag columns

LkrFan
02-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Explain lebrons hairline.Legit inquiry. Does he still look like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2324094252/image.jpg

?

Trainwreck2100
02-21-2015, 11:20 AM

Yes but after duncan's lost the weight his game translated to more of a finesse style using fundamentals that he already had to get his shot off since he couldn't bully niggas. Lebron lost the weight couldn't bully niggas now he's magically back to bullying niggas.

LkrFan
02-21-2015, 11:38 AM

Answer the questions. No :downspin: shit either son. LeRoid has returnedPERIOD. :lol

UZER
02-21-2015, 11:40 AM
Yes but after duncan's lost the weight his game translated to more of a finesse style using fundamentals that he already had to get his shot off since he couldn't bully niggas. Lebron lost the weight couldn't bully niggas now he's magically back to bullying niggas.

And usually this transition happen between seasons. This dude transformed midseason after going to Miami to rest. :lol

LkrFan
02-21-2015, 11:40 AM

LeBron's Zipper Nation tripping. I hate on Jim as much as the next Laker Fan, but deflecting and accusing Jim of roiding? W:lolw

LkrFan
02-21-2015, 11:44 AM
And usually this transition happen between seasons. This dude transformed midseason. :lol

:lmao - someone should tweet this to Clipper Nation, er uh, I mean Brian Windhorst. :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Answer the questions. No :downspin: shit either son. LeRoid has returnedPERIOD. :lol
LeAllNatural isn't coasting as much lately, tbh, hence why the haters are mad.

Now explain those "treatments" Kirby gets in Germany, Fabricio. :downspin:

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 12:28 PM
LeBron's hairline has been receding for years much like most grown men in the world and he is obviously embarrassed about it. Not sure what that has to do with HGH tbh.

But he's probably on HGH :lol

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Though it seemed obvious LeBron was coasting in the beginning of the season and getting a feel for his new team. It's weird how rarely the best player in the world gets the benefit of the doubt

UZER
02-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Though it seemed obvious LeBron was coasting in the beginning of the season and getting a feel for his new team. It's weird how rarely the best player in the world gets the benefit of the doubt

if he was coasting, then why did he need to get rest? Why would it be necessary to go to Miami?.....Col.?

http://www.cultjer.com/img/article/2013_04/tomcruise_top10_1/img/tom_cruise_suit_tie_a_few_good_men_film.jpg

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 12:42 PM
Y'all really think a man as rich as LeBron James can only get HGH in Miami? :lmao

LkrFan
02-21-2015, 12:42 PM
LeAllNatural isn't coasting as much lately, tbh, hence why the haters are mad.

Now explain those "treatments" Kirby gets in Germany, Fabricio. :downspin::lol

Let me preface this by saying that I think LeBron James is an amazing talent, he seems like a good guy from the public perspective, and I think that he'll perform at a high level this upcoming season. That being said, how are people buying articles that ESPN keeps spewing out like this:http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11589484/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-enter-training-camp-new-weight-class*?

Lebron has shed a noticeable amount of weight this off-season. He claims that it's a result of what sounds like a strict diet involving cutting out carbohydrates (excluding fruit). This is the type of diet that can get you cut, but does this look like a guy who had 10-20 pounds of fat to lose?http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/lebron-shirtless/lebron-james-shirtless-nike-commercial-shoot-09.jpg

Complex and simple carbs can be huge in post-workout meals to help your body recover and build muscle, but sticking to the diet that he claims to have stuck to- as long as he's still weight training- isn't going to result in that much muscle loss is one off-season. This brings me to my theory that this diet story is all an elaborate smoke screen to cover up his cutting out performace enhancers.

Apparently the NBA is going to be commited to stricter HGH testing (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/08/13/nba-hgh-testing-adam-silver-biogenesis/2650313/*), so perhaps this is Lebron and his camp getting ahead of the issue. Maybe Lebron was a Balco client, which was based in Miami. Wade probably was (still is?) too- have you seen his facial structure changes and muscle growth?

At this point, we have no available hard evidence to back up anything that I've just wrote, but I based on the research that I've done over the years on the involved subjects, I challenge anyone to convice me that this diet is the sole reason for Lebron's physical transformation.

All that being said, I personally have no issue with the use of performance enhancers if they were legalized. If all players had the access without repurcussions, it should be up to them. It's the athlete's body that reap whatever side-effects may come about, so it should be their choice. As fans, we compartmetalize the game and don't think about what these guys go through- we just want to be entertained (speaking on a broad basis, of course).

I guess my point is this- I hate being lied to, and I wish athletes, sports associations, and media outlets would stop feeing us bullshit.

Bynumite
02-21-2015, 01:01 PM

Yeah, because Jim's game is based on athleticism. Fucking gook.

Take Lebeta's dick out of your mouth and make a rational post for once.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 01:06 PM
So using steroids/HGH is okay if your game isn't based on athleticism? The NBA better rewrite their rulebook then :lol

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 01:07 PM
Not that I agree Timmy was on roids but steadily declining for a couple years then somehow becoming an All-NBA 1st teamer in your late 30s in pretty unheard of in the NBA.

Leetonidas
02-21-2015, 01:08 PM

You realize that taking roids has other effects besides making your buff right? Take a fucking science class dude. Roids also significantly help with recovery time, so it's not crazy to think older players would benefit a lot from roids either way because their older bodies can recover like they were in their 20s again. C'mon son, think critically

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 01:08 PM
BTW, I'm not even saying Duncan IS using. I'm just saying that Spurfan probably shouldn't be throwing stones, considering the unheard-of miracle comeback their best player has had.

Bynumite
02-21-2015, 01:15 PM
So using steroids/HGH is okay if your game isn't based on athleticism? The NBA better rewrite their rulebook then :lol

I'm saying unlike Lebeta, jim's physique and fundamentally sound game don't make you think he's PED user.

Lebeta's game consists of monkeyballing and bulldozing his way through the paint which require great levels of athleticism and physical strength and he wasn't imposing his will as easily like in previous years. Lebeta was clearly off his steroid cycle during the 1st half of the season.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 01:18 PM
And again, not everybody uses steroids/PED's to bulk up, many players use it to just help recover from injuries. So you can't always tell from a player's physique.

Uncle Drew
02-21-2015, 01:25 PM
I have a crazy theory... Maybe he was really injured and actually being truthful.

StrengthAndHonor
02-21-2015, 01:31 PM

CN got Mutombo'd on this post

http://www.marketmenot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/GEICO-Dikembe-Mutombo-Commercial-Thumb.png

Uncle Drew
02-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Assuming I know where you are going with this dumbass thread, it doesn't take you flying across the country and taking two weeks off to simply get a shot.

weebo
02-21-2015, 01:42 PM
BTW, I'm not even saying Duncan IS using. I'm just saying that Spurfan probably shouldn't be throwing stones, considering the unheard-of miracle comeback their best player has had.

Comeback? Duncan never left. His game has been on the steady decline for quite a while now. Aside from a couple of injury riddled seasons, Duncan has been performing at an almost consistent level. You make it sound like Duncan's game fell off the face of the planet and all of a sudden he became an MVP caliber player.

Arcadian
02-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Duncan's renaissance is completely different. It's skill-based. He became a better jump shooter, a better passer, a better role player. PEDs don't help in those areas.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 02:41 PM
CN got Mutombo'd on this post

http://www.marketmenot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/GEICO-Dikembe-Mutombo-Commercial-Thumb.png

^ Lakerfan troll with a Clippers logo.

StrengthAndHonor
02-21-2015, 03:24 PM
^ Lakerfan troll with a Clippers logo.
Spursfan troll with a Clippers logo