PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Bulls-Magic Game 6 1995..

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:10 PM
It's game 6, @ Chicago, playoff game that would force a game 7 if the Bulls win..

They're winning by 9 points with 3 minutes remaining in a slow-paced 90s game..

Michael Jordan with 0 points in the final 3 minutes, including a fucking airball and a turnover, and getting outplayed by Nick Anderson:lmao..

The Magic go on a 14-0 run to win the game and eliminate the Bulls from the playoffs..can you imagine what type of reaction this would elicit in 2015? In the Twitter, social media and forums era? :lmao..Dad Killer is so protected that you can't even find a domestic, NBA version of this game on Youtube, it has been buried..luckily, we have a foreign copy of the final 3 minutes of this game..

ntwR8ZGmLJg

One of the biggest choke jobs of all-time, yet it is never discussed..

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 03:16 PM
Wasn't MJ playing Professional Basketball for 2 months at that point?

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:17 PM
And? That's an excuse? He was on the court and in shape:lol..

If he couldn't play, why did he return and sabotage a team that was 1 game away from the ECFs without him in the previous year?

He got outplayed by Nick Anderson, that's all that matters, no excuses for a competitor like Mike..if you watch the entire game, Pippen was huge and played his part, but the other guy couldn't come through against a young, explosive Magic team, which was rare in the mid-90s..

Luckily, the Bulls played a bunch of washed-up, old teams in the next few years, while Orlando dealt with injuries and Shaq's departure..

Thread
02-21-2015, 03:18 PM
We never discussed 6. (We) did sure, but, you just flew back to Texas undisturbed. (We) still have Pete on the spit for the SB. And that will go with him on into the dust that is always the end.

You've nary room.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 03:18 PM
From sitting 2 years in a baseball dugout - Playoff Averages

31 PPG
6.5 TRB
4.5 APG
48% FG
2.3 SPG
1.4 BPG

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:21 PM
How does Mr. Killer Instinct, the ultimate clutch player, score 0 points in the final 3 minutes of the most important game of the season, though?

Mr Bones
02-21-2015, 03:21 PM
Great thread.

Yeah, you're right... Jordan just wasn't very good I guess. The real choke job happened the next season, when the Bulls won 72 games and the NBA championship.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:22 PM
Great thread.

Yeah, you're right... Jordan just wasn't very good I guess. The real choke job happened the next season, when the Bulls won 72 games and the NBA championship.

What does this have to do with game 6 of the 1995 Magic-Bulls series?

Blowing a 9-point lead with 3 minutes remaining in the biggest game of the year, while scoring 0 points, would cause a Twitter riot in today's world, tbh..

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 03:22 PM
Wasn't MJ playing Professional Basketball for 2 months at that point?
You mean when he got caught betting on basketball and had to "retire" (a.k.a. get suspended and have Stern cover everything up for the sake of his reputation)?

02-21-2015, 03:23 PM
He already had three rings at that point, you would not have been able to call him a choker.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 03:24 PM
He already had three rings at that point, you would not have been able to call him a choker.
LeBron has two and people still call him a choker.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:25 PM
I recall the 2011 Bulls getting roasted by the fans and media for their similar choke job in game 5 of the ECFs, tbh..at least that was against Lebron and Wade, not Nick Anderson:lol..

KgLMI784M4E

Mr Bones
02-21-2015, 03:26 PM
What does this have to do with game 6 of the 1995 Magic-Bulls series?

Blowing a 9-point lead with 3 minutes remaining in the biggest game of the year, while scoring 0 points, would cause a Twitter riot in today's world, tbh..

You're just a predictable contrarian. You found one three minute sequence in one game from a player with a ridiculously successful career. No great player with a career as long as Jordan's is going to be perfect.

And yeah-- Twitter reaction is a great indicator of truth in the world.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:26 PM

I don't think he's a choker, at all, he had made plenty of big shots prior to this game..

I just find it humorous that his failures are covered up and ignored, and that he was extremely fortunate to have played during a time with minimal media coverage..

02-21-2015, 03:27 PM
How does Mr. Killer Instinct, the ultimate clutch player, score 0 points in the final 3 minutes of the most important game of the season, though?there would have been jokes on twitter for a while, but it wasn't the finals so I don't think people would have cared as much tbh people care when you choke in the first round ala Peyton Manning(or cp3), or the finals ala LeHGH. He already had closed out finals games by '95, so one choke would not have tarnished his image much.

02-21-2015, 03:30 PM
LeBron has two and people still call him a choker.did Lebron already have a ring in 2011 when he choked?

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 03:37 PM
did Lebron already have a ring in 2011 when he choked?
He was called a choker last year when he had 2 rings under his belt :lol

baseline bum
02-21-2015, 03:45 PM
Harlem doing the lord's work.

:lol airball
:lol going to Luc Longley in back to back plays with the season on the line

Still, do you have video of the game he choked in Orlando earlier in the series? That was a classic too.

Sean Cagney
02-21-2015, 03:48 PM
How does Mr. Killer Instinct, the ultimate clutch player, score 0 points in the final 3 minutes of the most important game of the season, though?
Because nobody on earth is perfect?? Every player has "choked" one time or another from Magic to Duncan and Kobe etc. etc. It happens if you play long enough.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:49 PM
It's really difficult to find good videos of this series, tbh:lol..swept under the rug like Lakers-Kings..

Can't believe DK passed up a mid-range J over Nick Anderson to pass it to that White stiff under the basket:lmao..

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Because nobody on earth is perfect?? Every player has "choked" one time or another from Magic to Duncan and Kobe etc. etc. It happens if you play long enough.

Sure, that's not the Jordan narrative, though..he was a perfect player that never choked and would never fail in clutch time or pass up shots..killer instinct!

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 03:50 PM
He was called a choker last year when he had 2 rings under his belt :lol
1) It was 3 years since MJ won a MVP, 2 years since he picked up a basketball
2) James chocked in most of his MVP seasons
3) MJ played better

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 03:52 PM
1) It was 3 years since MJ won a MVP, 2 years since he picked up a basketball
2) James chocked in most of his MVP seasons
3) MJ played better
Nobody forced DK to bet on basketball, develop a gambling addiction and get caught, tbh. It's his own fault that he wasn't playing basketball.

:lol Outplayed by Nick Anderson
:lol So sensitive that he and the league got damn near any video of this choke scrubbed from the Internet

lefty
02-21-2015, 04:01 PM
:lol this thread is stupid tbh

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 04:02 PM
:lol this thread is stupid tbh

What happened in that game, left? Choking a 9 point lead with 3 minutes left, at home?

AT HOME?

lefty
02-21-2015, 04:04 PM
What happened in that game, left? Choking a 9 point lead with 3 minutes left, at home?

AT HOME?
come on Jordan just came back after a long break from basketball

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 04:07 PM
He was playing a different sport, it's not like he was injured or sitting at home:lol..well, I guess baseball isn't necessarily the most active sport, to be fair..

lefty
02-21-2015, 04:10 PM
He was playing a different sport, it's not like he was injured or sitting at home:lol..well, I guess baseball isn't necessarily the most active sport, to be fair..

baseball

Is NOT a sport

jeebus
02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
baseball

Is NOT a sport
:lmao

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 04:15 PM
baseball

Is NOT a sport

This guy isn't world-class athlete?

http://iameviltebow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/5David-Wells.jpg

lefty
02-21-2015, 04:32 PM
We need King Emmanuel

Stalin
02-21-2015, 05:53 PM
I saw that game, it was a pretty humiliating sequence for Dad Killer. I bet he could taste that Nick Anderson shit samich all summer, IMO TBH.

Arcadian
02-21-2015, 06:05 PM
To be fair, it's not discussed for two reasons:

1) This was his "returning from baseball" season. He played only 17 games in the regular season. Perhaps he needed some time to re-adapt and rebuild chemistry with the team. (I don't believe this actually caused him to choke in that particular game, but it's easy to see how people could apply that reasoning.)

2) The Bulls followed up the next season with a 72-win team, widely regarded as the greatest team of all time. This essentially erased the 95 playoffs from everyone's memory.

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 06:16 PM
And then Nick Anderson chokes on a black dick in the Finals. :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol Jordan

sook
02-21-2015, 06:21 PM
but...but...the rockets only won because MJ retired :cry

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 06:37 PM
Michael v Hakeem in the Finals is one of the biggest what-ifs in Finals history together with LeBron v Kobe. At least Pac and PBF will be settled now.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 07:42 PM
Michael v Hakeem in the Finals is one of the biggest what-ifs in Finals history together with LeBron v Kobe. At least Pac and PBF will be settled now.
Bills vs 49ers

- Chris Berman

Thread
02-21-2015, 07:43 PM

- "It's over."

- A.C. Green - up 3-1 before departing Houston for Phoenix.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2015, 07:45 PM
DK is just lucky his gambling suspension coincided with Hakeem's prime. Hakeem would have given DK some legacy-destroying beatdowns.

illmatic
02-21-2015, 07:47 PM
- "It's over."

God I hated that series.

daslicer
02-21-2015, 08:17 PM
The reason its not really discussed much is for the reasons Arcadian brought up. TBH I do remember at the time especially after the series was over the media did go after MJ by saying that he was no longer the player he once was and doubted he would ever reach MVP status again along with winning another title. There was a lot of talk even after the Magic lost the finals that they were the team of the future and the bulls were yesterday's news. MJ faced a lot of pressure during the summer of '95 to prove the media wrong. Obviously he did that by winning MVP and the bulls winning 72 games that year.

DMC
02-21-2015, 08:55 PM
Curry choked away 16 points a couple years ago in the 4th. He became an instant hero to a few faggots here.

Malik Hairston
02-21-2015, 10:11 PM
Curry choked away 16 points a couple years ago in the 4th. He became an instant hero to a few faggots here.

:lol is one of those Curry fans a certain Raiders/Spurs fan?

davethedope
02-21-2015, 10:12 PM
The reason its not really discussed much is for the reasons Arcadian brought up. TBH I do remember at the time especially after the series was over the media did go after MJ by saying that he was no longer the player he once was and doubted he would ever reach MVP status again along with winning another title. There was a lot of talk even after the Magic lost the finals that they were the team of the future and the bulls were yesterday's news. MJ faced a lot of pressure during the summer of '95 to prove the media wrong. Obviously he did that by winning MVP and the bulls winning 72 games that year.
^^ Doesn't seem like OP ever saw Jordan play. I saw him get beat for years. Shows that the Jordan legend is peaking. In ten years he'll be totally discredited like Bill Russell.

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 10:28 PM
Bills vs 49ers

- Chris Berman

Leo v Cristiano in the UCL Final is still a big what-if too... Should have happened in 2013 until the Bundesliga hijacked the UCL like it was Poland

:lmao :lmao :lmao Poland

sook
02-21-2015, 10:43 PM
- "It's over."

Haha :tu

benstanfield
02-21-2015, 10:50 PM
He's visibly exhausted throughout the video tbh. Doesn't excuse choking, but it's crazy that it took until 2014 to figure out that 35 minutes of a good player and 13 minutes of an OK player is better than 42 minutes of a good player and 6 minutes of one of the coach's friends.

benefactor
02-21-2015, 11:02 PM
This is just shit fans say to troll. People who actually know basketball know that Jordan's Bulls would have gotten stretched over the log by Dream's Rockets.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Leo v Cristiano in the UCL Final is still a big what-if too... Should have happened in 2013 until the Bundesliga hijacked the UCL like it was Poland

Poland is one of the oldest nations in European History. Saved Europe's existence numerous time.

I can lend United Beaners of America a history book

daslicer
02-21-2015, 11:13 PM
^^ Doesn't seem like OP ever saw Jordan play. I saw him get beat for years. Shows that the Jordan legend is peaking. In ten years he'll be totally discredited like Bill Russell.

OP and pretty much everybody on this board who criticizes Jordan was born during the 90's so of course they will discredit most of the stuff he has done. It's mainly because they missed out on the HOF talent the 90's had so they have to prop up their own era to make it better when it really isn't. I remember reading an article by Simmons during the summertime in which he stated during the 90's every year outside of MJ you had 8 or 10 guys who were legit superstars but in todays league you only have 2 in Lebron , Durant and now I would add Davis to that list. Just look at even how shitty the MVP race is this year you have Harden-Curry two guys who'll probably be the weakest winners of that award since Nash.

I was never a fan of MJ growing up and was always rooting against him. I wanted him to fail badly just so I could rub it in the faces of my classmates at school considering the majority were MJ fans. MJ earned my respect because I watched him closely hoping he would fail but he always came through the majority times well at least during my childhood since I have been watching the NBA since 1990.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 11:16 PM
This is just shit fans say to troll. People who actually know basketball know that Jordan's Bulls would have gotten stretched over the log by Dream's Rockets.
94 Rockets had 1 single HOF. Kenny Smith & Otis Thorpe starting?

Billups Pistons would have defeated them

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 11:17 PM
Babe Ruth and Gretzky will be discredited before MJ

benefactor
02-21-2015, 11:23 PM
94 Rockets had 1 single HOF. Kenny Smith & Otis Thorpe starting?

Billups Pistons would have defeated them
No one is talking about '94 in this thread.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 11:29 PM
No one is talking about '94 in this thread.
There is no guarantee Drexler deal occurs. Otherwise the 95 team is even worse than 94 version

benefactor
02-21-2015, 11:31 PM
There is no guarantee Drexler deal occurs. Otherwise the 95 team is even worse than 94 version
Well it did occur...and that team would have face raped the Bulls.

Infinite_limit
02-21-2015, 11:42 PM
Well it did occur...and that team would have face raped the Bulls.
Meh. I might have traded a lose in 95 for 4 straight titles 90-94.

Stalin
02-21-2015, 11:58 PM
Poland is one of the oldest nations in European History. Saved Europe's existence numerous time.

I can lend United Beaners of America a history book

Brah, everyone has taken a turn at Poland, its been partitioned, annexed, and wiped of the map of Europe three times by a number of different nations over its history. Including yours truly, Stalin, most successful dictator in history.

Infinite_limit
02-22-2015, 12:06 AM
Brah, everyone has taken a turn at Poland, its been partitioned, annexed, and wiped of the map of Europe three times by a number of different nations over its history. Including yours truly, Stalin, most successful dictator in history.
No nation in History would fight off a tripe teamed invasion. It illustrates how fearful everyone is of Poland.

How did Lenin's Invasion of Poland turn out? Poland has controlled Russian capital as well. And we didn't need to piggy back other nations to accomplish it.

ElNono
02-22-2015, 12:08 AM
It's game 6, @ Chicago, playoff game that would force a game 7 if the Bulls win..

Michael Jordan with 0 points in the final 3 minutes, including a fucking airball and a turnover, and getting outplayed by Nick Anderson:lmao..

The Magic go on a 14-0 run to win the game and eliminate the Bulls from the playoffs..can you imagine what type of reaction this would elicit in 2015? In the Twitter, social media and forums era? :lmao..Dad Killer is so protected that you can't even find a domestic, NBA version of this game on Youtube, it has been buried..luckily, we have a foreign copy of the final 3 minutes of this game..

ntwR8ZGmLJg

Soon after the game, it was read in Spurstalk...

MJ will never win a championship as the man

:lol

Stalin
02-22-2015, 12:27 AM
No nation in History would fight off a tripe teamed invasion. It illustrates how fearful everyone is of Poland.

How did Lenin's Invasion of Poland turn out? Poland has controlled Russian capital as well. And we didn't need to piggy back other nations to accomplish it.

Couple of battles lost in 2000 years of Russian history, means shit scrah, and we was coasting, letting you win a couple out of pity. :lol:lol Polacks. Come on, brah, lets not compare Russia to Poland, that's blatantly insulting. Over its history Poland hasn't done anything of note, other than getting a train run on. :lol

Infinite_limit
02-22-2015, 12:49 AM
Couple of battles lost in 2000 years of Russian history, means shit scrah, and we was coasting, letting you win a couple out of pity. :lol:lol Polacks. Come on, brah, lets not compare Russia to Poland, that's blatantly insulting. Over its history Poland hasn't done anything of note, other than getting a train run on. :lol
Russia is 54x the size and yet has managed an even military record against Poland [most victories occurring in the 1700's when Poland was preoccupied fending off Austria & Prussia]. How have you managed to make it 1 single time West of Poland in 2000 years and it was made possible by the Nazis, Slovaks and Prussians defeating Poland.

The more you slam Poland the worst it makes you look because you've never been able to single handily defeat a country 1/54 the size. While our history over the past 300 years consists of battling 3 nations at once, you've been busy with nationalized Jews and Georgians in power murdering Millions of your own people......and being idolized for it. Atleast Poles died fighting invaders!

Russia vs Poland
18 Wars
9 Russian victories
7 Polish victories
2 Indeterminate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Russian_War

Stalin
02-22-2015, 01:06 AM
Russia is 54x the size and yet has managed an even military record against Poland [most victories occurring in the 1700's when Poland was preoccupied fending off Austria & Prussia]. How have you managed to make it 1 single time West of Poland in 2000 years and it was made possible by the Nazis, Slovaks and Prussians defeating Poland.

The more you slam Poland the worst it makes you look because you've never been able to single handily defeat a country 1/54 the size. While our history over the past 300 years consists of battling 3 nations at once, you've been busy with nationalized Jews and Georgians in power murdering Millions of your own people......and being idolized for it. Atleast Poles died fighting invaders!

Records don't matter if you get annexed in the end. Russia won the greatest war in history of the world, WWII, among many other achievements in its history. To any sane individual comparing that to some insignificant battles lost in 1700s is retarded. :lol This is just fact, Poland is insignificant in comparison to Russia, and many other European nations, in achievements through out their histories. It would be more fair to compare Poland to Lithuania or something. Just open any history book, there is no actual debate about this. If you weren't Polack it would be pretty obvious to you, as it is to the rest of the world. No trollin just facts. Also, multiple nations attacked Poland in its history in order to partition it, not because Poland is so scary and tough and takes so many to take it down, but because they wanted their piece of the pie, since its such easy pickings, they didn't want their neighbours to have it all to themselves. :lol:lol

ElNono
02-22-2015, 01:08 AM
Records don't matter if you get annexed in the end. Russia won the greatest war in history of the world, WWII, among many other achievements in its history. To any sane individual comparing that to some insignificant battles lost in 1700s is retarded. :lol This is just fact, Poland is insignificant in comparison to Russia, and many other European nations, in achievements through out their histories. It would be more fair to compare Poland to Lithuania or something. Just open any history book, there is no actual debate about this. If you weren't Polack it would be pretty obvious to you, as it is to the rest of the world. No trollin just facts. Also, multiple nations attacked Poland in its history in order to partition it, not because Poland is so scary and tough and takes so many to take it down, but because they wanted their piece of the pie, since its such easy pickings, they didn't want their neighbours to have it all to themselves. :lol:lol

brah, take it easy on him, he's a fan of Putin, tbh....

Stalin
02-22-2015, 01:13 AM
lel getting your "facts" from Wikipedia; you just shot any credibility you had on the matter, you do realize any average American can edit that website, and pass it of as fact :lol

Stalin
02-22-2015, 01:18 AM
brah, take it easy on him, he's a fan of Putin, tbh....

Well, I didn't say all Polacks are bad, their women do have some of biggest tatas in the world, and you'd never catch me hating on those, IMO TBH.

AaronY
02-22-2015, 01:23 AM
Great thread.

Rofl

Infinite_limit
02-22-2015, 01:58 AM
A) Poland defeated Russia 1 on 1 in 1919-21. And would have done the same in 1939 if not quadruple-teamed.

B) if Poland is so insignificant then why has Russia been repeatedly stone walled when trying to march West?

C) Link to Poland being invaded 1 on 1 and conquered? We did it to you in 1610. Moscow raised the Polish Flag.

1610: Hussars defeat a Russian Army 5 times as large, suffering only 400 casualties [this battle allowed the Poles to take Moscow]

1920: The Russians had an army of more than 5 million men and had assembled 70 divisions for Operation Vistula, while the Polish Army, with less than a million men, could field only 20 divisions to stop them [the Poles not only prevented the Soviets from physically invading Europe, but destroyed their aura of invincibility, and hence, the intoxicating appeal of inevitability]

Gigantic bully repeatedly put in it's place. Might as well call us your European Afghanistan

Sean Cagney
02-22-2015, 02:02 AM
Sure, that's not the Jordan narrative, though..he was a perfect player that never choked and would never fail in clutch time or pass up shots..killer instinct!

Oh he had the killer instict like few have ever had in this game do not get me wrong, but him never losing a series or choking in a game like that is not true, everyone does it if you play the game long enough. The Pistons used to beat up on his team in the playoffs three years in a row until he finally got over the hump when Pippen grew up some and helped him out, even MJ needed help as well! As great as he was he was not perfect.

02-22-2015, 03:17 AM

:lmao

Sean Cagney
02-22-2015, 03:27 AM
God I hated that series.

Didn't 3-1 happen two years in a row or something like that as well? If so those series must flat out haunt you as a Phx fan man, sucks. 3-1 you basically have it in the bag with a game 5 and 7 at home, that was a great series from a bball fans standpoint as I remember but for PHX fans HELL NO.

Nevermind in 94 Phoenix won the first two in Houston and went up 2-0 and then Houston won three in a row and then won game 7 at home. They were up 2-0 going home in 94 which is just as bad IMO honestly. Two years in a row heartbreak to that Houston team, damn :depressed

Stalin
02-22-2015, 03:37 AM
A) Poland defeated Russia 1 on 1 in 1919-21. And would have done the same in 1939 if not quadruple-teamed.

B) if Poland is so insignificant then why has Russia been repeatedly stone walled when trying to march West?

C) Link to Poland being invaded 1 on 1 and conquered? We did it to you in 1610. Moscow raised the Polish Flag.

1610: Hussars defeat a Russian Army 5 times as large, suffering only 400 casualties [this battle allowed the Poles to take Moscow]

1920: The Russians had an army of more than 5 million men and had assembled 70 divisions for Operation Vistula, while the Polish Army, with less than a million men, could field only 20 divisions to stop them [the Poles not only prevented the Soviets from physically invading Europe, but destroyed their aura of invincibility, and hence, the intoxicating appeal of inevitability]

Gigantic bully repeatedly put in it's place. Might as well call us your European Afghanistan

A) Not quite one on one, Russia was in a middle of a civil war, when the aggressor Poland attacked, hoping to take some territory, while it was distracted, it was more of a border skirmish than an all out war. :lol So what if Russia lost one insignificant border skirmish in history against scrub Poland, only Polacks care, the rest of the world doesn't. The world does remember who won the greatest war in history, WWII and it wasn't fucking Poland!! :lol:lol Also, clearly math isn't your strongpoint either, since quadruple teamed means 4 on 1, but Germany and Russia double teaming Poland in 1939, that's actually only 2 on 1, dumb Polack. :lol Pull that crack pipe out your mouth, brah, if you think that Poland could have stood a chance vs Russia, in 1939. Polish army was inferior in men and materiel, plus outdated to the Russian one, there is no comparison, are you honestly this retarded? Poland thought cavalry division were still legit!!! :lol They were charging German tanks on horses!! Retarded Polacks!! :lol Why didn't Poland beat Germany then if you're so powerful, why did Russia have to do it, and consequently put det Polish ass under the Iron curtain for rest of the 20th century, peon. :lol First of name me a greater achievement than winning the greatest war in history, WWII by Russia, that Poland accomplished? Border skirmishes in 1700s don't count.

B) Russia historically hasn't been an aggressor, we don't start we finish. Poland has been, though, its actually been more aggressive historically than Russia, ignorant Polack. You start, then get shitted on and finally get partitioned and annexed. :lol Polish bully.

C) :lol Cherry picking insignificant battles, and skirmishes, because you got defensive due to getting partitioned and annexed multiple times throughout your insignificant history. Russia doesn't even care about losing to scrub countries on occasion, we coasting brah, we not insecure like you, where one lost battle could mean your full annexation. As happened to Poland multiple times. :lol:lol:lol

Thebesteva
02-22-2015, 03:49 AM
As long as Lebron doesnt ring

Molotov
02-22-2015, 03:50 AM
:lol Polish Army
:lol Thinking Cavalry>tanks
:lol Charging tanks on horses
:lol Blitzkriged by Germany in 6 weeks
:lol ...bbbut...but.. we could have won, one on one, if only Russia's 300+ divisions attacked instead :cry:cry
:lol 1939 Poland
:lol Annexed
:lol The Partitioning

DMC
02-22-2015, 03:56 AM
:lol is one of those Curry fans a certain Raiders/Spurs fan?
Likes to argue a lot.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2015, 04:00 AM
Throwing a perfect game while hungover is still more impressive than anything ever done on a poverty ball field. Plus, fat-ass David Wells would kick the shit out of any soccer player who ever lived.

These are things we know.

AlexJones
02-22-2015, 04:01 AM

ntwR8ZGmLJg

lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896)
?

I can definitely imagine the nigga idolizing Deeks off his black and white TV screen, in mid-90s Algeria:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2015, 04:07 AM
As for the OP, looks even worse on MJ in hindsight b/c of Anderson's Top 5 chokejob in Game 1 against Houston.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 04:31 AM
Didn't 3-1 happen two years in a row or something like that as well? If so those series must flat out haunt you as a Phx fan man, sucks. 3-1 you basically have it in the bag with a game 5 and 7 at home, that was a great series from a bball fans standpoint as I remember but for PHX fans HELL NO.

Nevermind in 94 Phoenix won the first two in Houston and went up 2-0 and then Houston won three in a row and then won game 7 at home. They were up 2-0 going home in 94 which is just as bad IMO honestly. Two years in a row heartbreak to that Houston team, damn :depressed

Yeah, Houston had our number those two years, but honestly Hakeem was the most dominant player at that time when Jordan was out. The things he could do at 7 feet was mind blowing.

Sean Cagney
02-22-2015, 04:51 AM
Yeah, Houston had our number those two years, but honestly Hakeem was the most dominant player at that time when Jordan was out. The things he could do at 7 feet was mind blowing.

Who are u telling??? 95 Wcf broke my heart as a young fan :-(

sook
02-22-2015, 05:05 AM
want an unbiased opinion? Better call Bene.

sook
02-22-2015, 05:08 AM

well, we have been equally as shitty since then.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 05:39 AM
well, we have been equally as shitty since then.

At least you have a championship sir. I'll probably end up dying before the Suns ever get one, especially if Sarver remains owner.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 05:41 AM
Who are u telling??? 95 Wcf broke my heart as a young fan :-(

I bet. But, Hakeem was pissed when Robinson won MVP and he didn't. He put Robinson on skates, some guards don't have the agility and moves he had.

Infinite_limit
02-22-2015, 06:25 AM
A) Not quite one on one, Russia was in a middle of a civil war, when the aggressor Poland attacked, hoping to take some territory, while it was distracted, it was more of a border skirmish than an all out war. :lol So what if Russia lost one insignificant border skirmish in history against scrub Poland, only Polacks care, the rest of the world doesn't. The world does remember who won the greatest war in history, WWII and it wasn't fucking Poland!! :lol:lol Also, clearly math isn't your strongpoint either, since quadruple teamed means 4 on 1, but Germany and Russia double teaming Poland in 1939, that's actually only 2 on 1, dumb Polack. :lol Pull that crack pipe out your mouth, brah, if you think that Poland could have stood a chance vs Russia, in 1939. Polish army was inferior in men and materiel, plus outdated to the Russian one, there is no comparison, are you honestly this retarded? Poland thought cavalry division were still legit!!! :lol They were charging German tanks on horses!! Retarded Polacks!! :lol Why didn't Poland beat Germany then if you're so powerful, why did Russia have to do it, and consequently put det Polish ass under the Iron curtain for rest of the 20th century, peon. :lol First of name me a greater achievement than winning the greatest war in history, WWII by Russia, that Poland accomplished? Border skirmishes in 1700s don't count.

B) Russia historically hasn't been an aggressor, we don't start we finish. Poland has been, though, its actually been more aggressive historically than Russia, ignorant Polack. You start, then get shitted on and finally get partitioned and annexed. :lol Polish bully.

C) :lol Cherry picking insignificant battles, and skirmishes, because you got defensive due to getting partitioned and annexed multiple times throughout your insignificant history. Russia doesn't even care about losing to scrub countries on occasion, we coasting brah, we not insecure like you, where one lost battle could mean your full annexation. As happened to Poland multiple times. :lol:lol:lol
Grab a seat, time for a history lesson

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/german-invasion-of-poland_zpsjgkia3z8.jpg

^ Quadruple Team
- Germany from the West
- Russia from the East
- Slovakia from the South
- Prussia from the North

Poland gets full credit for destroying Lenin's hope of European conquest. Russians share credit [very little credit from the West] with countless other nations for destroying Hitler's hope of spreading Nazism.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yeMBxchGL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Poland charging with Calvary is Nazi Propaganda
The story of Polish lancers charging at a panzer division is not only Nazi propaganda but belittles Poland's real contribution

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/06/myth-of-polish-cavalry-charge

"The story was used first by the Nazi propaganda machine and then by its Soviet counterpart, to portray Polish officers (who were killed by Stalin en masse the next year) as absurdly careless about the lives of their troops."

Partitions of Poland

The Commonwealth had remained neutral in the Seven Years' War (1756–1763), yet it sympathized with the alliance of France, Austria, and Russia, and allowed Russian troops access to its western lands as bases against Prussia.

In February, 1772, the agreement of partition was signed in Vienna. Early in August, the Russian, Prussian and Austrian troops simultaneously invaded the Commonwealth

^ Triple team

Bottomline: Embarrassing to pound your chance over triple and quadruple teaming a country 1/54 your size. Especially considering when you've attempted to bully Poland 1 on 1 you were embarrassed. Atleast Hitler had the dignity to proclaim his intent

Additionally Poland is one of only 2 nations to occupy Moscow. And we didn't need German, Austrian, Prussian, or Slovak help!

Sean Cagney
02-22-2015, 02:08 PM
I bet. But, Hakeem was pissed when Robinson won MVP and he didn't. He put Robinson on skates, some guards don't have the agility and moves he had.
I remember back then heads were calling him 7 FT Jordan, that nickname went around for a little while.

Ghazi
02-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Oh Harlem... youre fading in quality tbh.

Stalin
02-22-2015, 07:57 PM
Grab a seat, time for a history lesson

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/german-invasion-of-poland_zpsjgkia3z8.jpg

^ Quadruple Team
- Germany from the West
- Russia from the East
- Slovakia from the South
- Prussia from the North

Poland gets full credit for destroying Lenin's hope of European conquest. Russians share credit [very little credit from the West] with countless other nations for destroying Hitler's hope of spreading Nazism.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yeMBxchGL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Poland charging with Calvary is Nazi Propaganda
The story of Polish lancers charging at a panzer division is not only Nazi propaganda but belittles Poland's real contribution

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/06/myth-of-polish-cavalry-charge

"The story was used first by the Nazi propaganda machine and then by its Soviet counterpart, to portray Polish officers (who were killed by Stalin en masse the next year) as absurdly careless about the lives of their troops."

Partitions of Poland

The Commonwealth had remained neutral in the Seven Years' War (1756–1763), yet it sympathized with the alliance of France, Austria, and Russia, and allowed Russian troops access to its western lands as bases against Prussia.

In February, 1772, the agreement of partition was signed in Vienna. Early in August, the Russian, Prussian and Austrian troops simultaneously invaded the Commonwealth

^ Triple team

Bottomline: Embarrassing to pound your chance over triple and quadruple teaming a country 1/54 your size. Especially considering when you've attempted to bully Poland 1 on 1 you were embarrassed. Atleast Hitler had the dignity to proclaim his intent

Additionally Poland is one of only 2 nations to occupy Moscow. And we didn't need German, Austrian, Prussian, or Slovak help!

WOW I think I'll pass on a Wikipedia history lesson written by average Americans with no credibility. Have you even read a book in your life you didn't have to, dumb Polack? :lol

East Prussia was not an independent state you retard, it was part of Nazi Germany, its then name of the region not country, you moron. Slovakia was also a Nazi puppet state created out of the Chechoslovakia annexation by Germany.

What Lenin conquest? Lenin just came into power in, 1917, and was occupied with civil war with White Russians. Poland tried to attack Russia, during its civil war, are you really this ignorant? Rhetorical question, you're Polack, of course you are. :lol

Yep, Polish army did charge tanks with its shitty cavalry, its no debate, only delusional Polacks would wish it was otherwise, I've read this in multiple WWII book written by renown authors, not like you, who gets his "facts" from fucking Wikipedia written by some loser that just came home from working at Walmart all day. :lol

You have yet to support your wild retarded claims, that if only one attacked you would have won WWII. :lol:lol:lol Everyone knew in 1939 Poland would get raped by either Russia or Germany if they bothered to do so, its only hope was the Western powers coming in to help. Retarded Polack thinking his shitty 1939 army would stand a chance vs, Nazi's warmachine or Russia 300+ divisions of infantry, and tanks. Poland didn't even have any fucking tanks the retards thought cavalry was still effective in that day and age of tanks and planes. :lol

Congrats so you occupied some parts of Russia, for a short time during its history. So has Napoleon, then he lost his whole Grand Army in Russia, and subsequently the war. Also Russia had some setbacks during the Finish war, the Fins still lost the war. You see this over and over, throughout its history, like Rome before it, Russia just shrugs of the occasional setback, but in the end wins the war, its inevitable. Poland? Not so much, you just turn ass up, and hope someone saves you from getting partitioned yet again. You have yet to show me any achievement proving Poland>Russia :lol Occupying Russia's capital couple of times is not even in same universe as winning the greatest war the world has ever see. Is that all you got, spamming these pathetic Polish "achievements"? Delusional, retarded Polack. :lol:lol:lol

ambchang
02-22-2015, 08:14 PM
Things that cannot be found on the Internet never existed.

:lol 25 year old 90s basketball expert
:lol jordan never got roasted on that series
:lol treating this as some kind of finding.

Brazil
02-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Oh Harlem... youre fading in quality tbh.

:lol really becoming sad

oh noes I found a PO game and MJ did not score last 3 mn after sitting his ass doing nothing on a baseball field !!! Omg in the Twitter era he would have been roasted... U realize ? The Twitter era !!! Holy crap

sook
02-23-2015, 02:57 AM
:lol really becoming sad

oh noes I found a PO game and MJ did not score last 3 mn after sitting his ass doing nothing on a baseball field !!! Omg in the Twitter era he would have been roasted... U realize ? The Twitter era !!! Holy crap

I fucking hate MJ, I mean the dude is a POS human being but all this dad puncher or w.e crap is super forced. Ever since the dude has been worried about his internet life and how many replies his threads get its all been doo doo.

Brazil
02-23-2015, 09:30 AM
I fucking hate MJ, I mean the dude is a POS human being but all this dad puncher or w.e crap is super forced. Ever since the dude has been worried about his internet life and how many replies his threads get its all been doo doo.

Asian living in canada 25 y/o and too much time to spend on the internet will give that on the long run I guess

sook
02-24-2015, 11:42 AM
Asian living in canada 25 y/o and too much time to spend on the internet will give that on the long run I guess

Speaking of....6 more days Brazil :lol

Brazil
02-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Speaking of....6 more days Brazil :lol

:lol cannot wait tbh...

Killakobe81
02-24-2015, 03:12 PM
And? That's an excuse? He was on the court and in shape:lol..

If he couldn't play, why did he return and sabotage a team that was 1 game away from the ECFs without him in the previous year?

He got outplayed by Nick Anderson, that's all that matters, no excuses for a competitor like Mike..if you watch the entire game, Pippen was huge and played his part, but the other guy couldn't come through against a young, explosive Magic team, which was rare in the mid-90s..

Luckily, the Bulls played a bunch of washed-up, old teams in the next few years, while Orlando dealt with injuries and Shaq's departure..

MJ is the GOAT but no one was making baseball excuses when he dropped a "double nickel" ...
MJ is still the best player I have ever seen. Shaq and Lebron may be more dominant. duncan more consistent year in and year out.
Kobe may be more skilled. But MJ is still the best and ranks higher than anyone in most categories.

But the excuses made for him are ridiculous. He punches a team-mate he was just being a great leader. He takes time off hoops cuz his tank was on empty and his stans argue that he didnt retire he wins 8 straight titles. All bullshit. he is the GOAT deserves all his accolades and was even robbed of at least two more MVP's. But when people act as though he cant be criticized that he didnt get beat etc. or that Lebron did NOT have a chance to surpass him that is crazy talk. IF Lebron had won last year and 2011 he would already have a case as GOAt. But unfortunately we did not get to see that.

Would of loved to see that debate ...but the Mavs and Spurs ended that.

Killakobe81
02-24-2015, 03:13 PM
LeBron has two and people still call him a choker.

CN, is right here for a change ... all bullshit. People spin that shit to support who they want and tear down who they hate.

Killakobe81
02-24-2015, 03:19 PM
I don't think he's a choker, at all, he had made plenty of big shots prior to this game..

I just find it humorous that his failures are covered up and ignored, and that he was extremely fortunate to have played during a time with minimal media coverage..

I normally hate Harlem's agenda threads but I said the same thing in the Teflon jordan thread. Jordan is the GOAT if you saw him play, tough to argue anyone else except maybe Shaq for a season or two, Maybe prime Kareem (i missed that era) and Lebron if he won more rings. But people do forgive his failings, make excuses for his flaws ... and no Twitter is not the only reason. I think most of the NBA media either grew up or were in their "prime" when MJ was the best athlete in ALL sports. So they dont allow ANYTHING to stick to him. Nothing Halrlem posts diminishes what he has accomplished 6 rings IS the standard ...but Harlem is right fans and media have made him mr.Untouchable. And if Lebron did win 5 or 6 they would attack him to protect Jordan.

Infinite_limit
02-24-2015, 03:21 PM
CN, is right here for a change ... all bullshit. People spin that shit to support who they want and tear down who they hate.
James is under .500 in the Finals. Elway of the NBA

Killakobe81
02-24-2015, 03:26 PM
James is under .500 in the Finals. Elway of the NBA

Elway was very good but never watched him and thought this maybe the GOAT. Maybe because he shared time with Montana but i never thought or said that even after "the Drive". Granted I was a youngin' and my perspective was only of 80's QB's but I seriously thought Lebron (after Pistons series), Shaq in 2000, that those guys had a shot at dethroning MJ. Neither have come all that close but I think Lebron at one point was making the best case. Now it's duncan but I doubt he gets tehre.

*I thought it real brief about Kobe too but the few things that Kobe may do better than Jordan (handles, pure scoring deep shooting) I think the things MJ does better are more impactful and more dominant.

Infinite_limit
02-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Elway was very good but never watched him and thought this maybe the GOAT. Maybe because he shared time with Montana but i never thought or said that even after "the Drive". Granted I was a youngin' and my perspective was only of 80's QB's but I seriously thought Lebron (after Pistons series), Shaq in 2000, that those guys had a shot at dethroning MJ. Neither have come all that close but I think Lebron at one point was making the best case. Now it's duncan but I doubt he gets tehre.

*I thought it real brief about Kobe too but the few things that Kobe may do better than Jordan (handles, pure scoring deep shooting) I think the things MJ does better are more impactful and more dominant.
In many people's eyes he would always fall short to MJ just for losing that first title (to heavy Spurs favorites). IMO his career got derailed after the ECF lose to Magic