PDA

View Full Version : Suns: :cry :cry :cry :cry Really sad about their recent moves

Venti Quattro
02-21-2015, 09:26 PM
RIP to the greatest team that NBA 2K15 has assembled :( :( :(

My friends and online opponents hated the shit out of me because they couldn't beat me in 2k with Phoenix :ihit

Why did you have to disassemble the greatest team on Earth?? :cry :cry :depressed

spursparker9
02-21-2015, 09:54 PM
Robert Sarver

Thread
02-21-2015, 10:33 PM
& they are so fucked with Bledsoe, and the poor fucks know it & cannot do a thing about it.

Gonna be big shots.

Phillip
02-21-2015, 10:42 PM
LOL the suns are ridiculously good in 2k

my nephew hates goran dragic simply because of 2k lol

lefty
02-21-2015, 10:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LD38opj.gif

Thread
02-21-2015, 11:03 PM
^Cocksucker. Never fails to get my blood ta boilin'. That motherfucker. The Suns are like the Clippers:::they only care about playing dead in our shit.

Fucks.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 04:35 AM
^Cocksucker. Never fails to get my blood ta boilin'. That motherfucker. The Suns are like the Clippers:::they only care about playing dead in our shit.

Fucks.

We live to bend you over any time we can. Fuck rings, we want to tap LA's ass some more.

Thread
02-22-2015, 10:22 AM
We live to bend you over any time we can. Fuck rings, we want to tap LA's ass some more.

Exactly, just like the Clippers. You hadn't won a damn thing when he pulled that stunt.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Exactly, just like the Clippers. You hadn't won a damn thing when he pulled that stunt.

Still haven't.

Xylus
02-22-2015, 06:19 PM
RIP to the greatest team that NBA 2K15 has assembled :( :( :(

My friends and online opponents hated the shit out of me because they couldn't beat me in 2k with Phoenix :ihit

Why did you have to disassemble the greatest team on Earth?? :cry :cry :depressed

I am sorry for your loss :cry :cry :cry

Red Hawk #21
02-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Why was Isaiah Thomas traded?

Thread
02-22-2015, 06:38 PM

Because the other guys couldn't stand him on court. Off court it was just peachy keen, but, on court, no. That's the info they're spilling out here.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 06:48 PM

He didn't accept the 6th man role like how they pitched him during the off-season. He wanted to be a starter and that wasn't going to happen.

Thread
02-22-2015, 06:55 PM
He didn't accept the 6th man role like how they pitched him during the off-season. He wanted to be a starter and that wasn't going to happen.

I'm sure he wasn't pitched that. I'm sure it was muddled with Babby talking out of both sides of his mouth. Your org. can't be trusted, Ill. That's been established. Liar, liar, McDonough's chaps? Ah, they be all on fire at the gay bar.

illmatic
02-22-2015, 07:22 PM
I'm sure he wasn't pitched that. I'm sure it was muddled with Babby talking out of both sides of his mouth. Your org. can't be trusted, Ill. That's been established. Liar, liar, McDonough's chaps? Ah, they be all on fire at the gay bar.

I'm not sure what or who to trust to be honest. I feel like they did Dragic dirty but at the same time how in the hell is IT gonna sign here thinking he's gonna start?

Franklin
02-22-2015, 08:22 PM
they just knew they couldn't beat OKC for the 8th seed so it's smart of them to start tanking right now, rather than finish 9th come the end of the season.

Thread
02-22-2015, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure what or who to trust to be honest. I feel like they did Dragic dirty but at the same time how in the hell is IT gonna sign here thinking he's gonna start?

You know damn good and well they made Dragic promises then got into that pissing match with Bledsoe, it got sideways and never did get straightened out. If they hadn't shown their ass with Bledsoe they would have been able to make it right, but, nobody but them are going to pay that little pissant $70 million so they tried to brazen it out with Dragic and would have frankly been successful if it weren't for Dragic's American agent. He knew what was going on. Duffy took it outside Maricopa County where the Suns control everything and the jig was up.

& you can damn well bet it was ambiguous with IT. He never asked. They never told. Both of 'em had different agendas.

Venti Quattro
02-22-2015, 11:31 PM
So sad :( :( :(

The new Suns just couldn't shoot the lights out like they did against GSW last week. :lol

Dragic with Miami just doesn't compare since the rest of the team is shit

Nothing just compares to the 2k15 Phoenix Suns. Sarver you shit :cry :cry :cry :cry

DJR210
02-23-2015, 02:45 AM

:lol

phoenix219
02-23-2015, 06:37 AM
I'm taking a break from the Suns. This is the straw that broke the camels back for me, so to speak. They don't have any plan or direction. They're just making things up as they go along. I hated the Bledsoe issue ever since last summer and I knew this was going to end badly with Dragic. He was bred to replace Nash as the engine in our machine and we stick him at the 2 with Bledsoe on an unearned pedastal.... I don't like the Morrii, or PJ Tucker, or Bledsoe; They piss all over veteran point guards and players repeatedly and are bending over for unproven assholes. The attitude, culture, team and style no longer feels like "home" or "Phoenix" to me.... last year we had Dragic, Frye, a bit of Barbosa, a fast past team effort, Gerald Green shooting lights out, it was fun, it was like coming home again, just the next generation. This year.... I don't even know the place. I'm taking a hiatus. Thanks, Suns FO assholes. 93-2015 and this is the first time i've ever considered a real down time.....

wanggi
02-23-2015, 07:31 AM
& they are so fucked with Bledsoe, and the poor fucks know it & cannot do a thing about it.

Gonna be big shots.
LOL, one said sign Bledsoul the max.
He's even not worth of 70mil/5yr deal.

Thread
02-23-2015, 11:14 AM
I'm taking a break from the Suns. This is the straw that broke the camels back for me, so to speak. They don't have any plan or direction. They're just making things up as they go along. I hated the Bledsoe issue ever since last summer and I knew this was going to end badly with Dragic. He was bred to replace Nash as the engine in our machine and we stick him at the 2 with Bledsoe on an unearned pedastal.... I don't like the Morrii, or PJ Tucker, or Bledsoe; They piss all over veteran point guards and players repeatedly and are bending over for unproven assholes. The attitude, culture, team and style no longer feels like "home" or "Phoenix" to me.... last year we had Dragic, Frye, a bit of Barbosa, a fast past team effort, Gerald Green shooting lights out, it was fun, it was like coming home again, just the next generation. This year.... I don't even know the place. I'm taking a hiatus. Thanks, Suns FO assholes. 93-2015 and this is the first time i've ever considered a real down time.....

......you can't take "a break" 219. If you do that and someday, God forbid they ring you'll feel like shit sittin' with the stalwarts.

Straighten the fuck up.

illmatic
02-23-2015, 11:30 AM
......you can't take "a break" 219. If you do that and someday, God forbid they ring you'll feel like shit sittin' with the stalwarts.

Straighten the fuck up.

This x1000.

Thread
02-23-2015, 11:45 AM
^Yep, that is where Nicholson is now, and forever more. God willing if we ring again he'll be outcast, nothing.

AlexJones
02-23-2015, 12:16 PM
^Yep, that is where Nicholson is now, and forever more. God willing if we ring again he'll be outcast, nothing.

ever played video games, old man?

Clipper Nation
02-23-2015, 12:20 PM

Straighten the fuck up.
You've nary room. You hop on and off the Cleveland bandwagon depending on convenience, and you scurry back to the reading room at the first sign of trouble for "your" Lakers like a true chickenshit.

Thread
02-23-2015, 12:46 PM
ever played video games, old man?

No. Just the old stuff. I won a championship Space Invader Title for the Greater Omaha Metropolitan Area back in the early '80's.

Newer stuff would only go as current as Close Combat & Old Time Baseball & super Tecmo Bowl. Too many buttons on the controllers after that.

AlexJones
02-23-2015, 01:27 PM
No. Just the old stuff. I won a championship Space Invader Title for the Greater Omaha Metropolitan Area back in the early '80's.

Newer stuff would only go as current as Close Combat & Old Time Baseball & super Tecmo Bowl. Too many buttons on the controllers after that.

The NES's 2-button and a d-pad scheme was as far as you could go?

Thread
02-23-2015, 01:54 PM
The NES's 2-button and a d-pad scheme was as far as you could go?

Yep. And the spinner on Cadaco's All Star Baseball. I caught the quick of my middle finger in that metal tip many-a-time.

AlexJones
02-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Yep. And the spinner on Cadaco's All Star Baseball. I caught the quick of my middle finger in that metal tip many-a-time.

Those were the good days when shit like Atari and the NES required you to use your imagination.. different story nowadays :lol

Thread
02-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Those were the good days when shit like Atari and the NES required you to use your imagination.. different story nowadays :lol

Yep, that Atari Ice Hockey was a fuckin' blast.

Mori Chu
02-23-2015, 02:57 PM

I don't agree with every personnel decision the Suns have made. But it's not like the team is complete trash or anything. They booted Isaiah Thomas, the single biggest cancer on the team. Dragic is gone, but he wants $20m * 5 anyway, and do you really want to pay that, just so that it feels "like coming home again"? He ain't worth it. He's already intimating that he may ditch Miami after they coughed up 2 first-round picks for him. No thanks.

Taking a break? Come on, man. A real fan doesn't do that. Teams have good times and bad; you're either there or you're not. If the team did something truly reprehensible, or had a pattern of mistreating everybody, I'd get it. But this kind of absence, I don't know what you're rebelling against.

illmatic
02-23-2015, 04:11 PM

This was my game, used to love playing with Lindros and John Leclair..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nzOISmp3sA

AlexJones
02-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Sons this was the shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HVcp0NkXZk

Thread
02-23-2015, 05:21 PM
This was my game, used to love playing with Lindros and John Leclair..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nzOISmp3sA

The Atari Ice Hockey was much more rudimentary, but, still worth hours of hammer & tong with the kids.

Silver&Black
02-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Wasn't the best game....but provided hours of fun tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPeYb5gQLlI

Thread
02-23-2015, 06:46 PM
^Yep, some thing clicks twixt heart & mind and you're connected ever more.

phoenix219
02-23-2015, 10:28 PM
I don't agree with every personnel decision the Suns have made. But it's not like the team is complete trash or anything. They booted Isaiah Thomas, the single biggest cancer on the team. Dragic is gone, but he wants $20m * 5 anyway, and do you really want to pay that, just so that it feels "like coming home again"? He ain't worth it. He's already intimating that he may ditch Miami after they coughed up 2 first-round picks for him. No thanks.

Taking a break? Come on, man. A real fan doesn't do that. Teams have good times and bad; you're either there or you're not. If the team did something truly reprehensible, or had a pattern of mistreating everybody, I'd get it. But this kind of absence, I don't know what you're rebelling against.

There is a pattern. I do think most of the team is trash. I have no faith in the front office. They show no loyalty; Why should i? Its not like i'm jumping on some other teams bandwagon. This seasons a loss, so i'm taking a break. Real life is more important then wasting hours with a team full of players I don't like where I could care less if they win or lose. I'm not a real fan? You know better. Go fuck yourself.

illmatic
02-23-2015, 10:52 PM
Get to phx-suns.net pronto 219, I need back up. I guess fans don't like it when you bash the GM, even if you're fans of the same team.

phoenix219
02-23-2015, 10:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuOIDxnFQAE

I played Atari through my Colecovision. It had an adaptor for the competition's games. Picked the whole box of stuff up at a garage sale for $10 while everyone else was playing 8-bit Nintendo. Had to have been 8 or 9....

Venti Quattro
02-23-2015, 11:05 PM
LOL the suns are ridiculously good in 2k

my nephew hates goran dragic simply because of 2k lol

PG - Thomas
SG - Dragic
SF - Green
PF - Markieff
C - Len (or Brandan Wright)

:lol NBA 2k

If you miss a shot, Len and Wright are ball magnets (for rebs) in 2k. You can then kick it out, pass around and look for the open three while the defense scrambles

:lmao This formula was so effective that one of my online opponents wanted to kill me

:cry But they're disassembled now
:cry and it makes me sad

Venti Quattro
02-23-2015, 11:10 PM
Plus, Dragic and Bledsoe are so fucking money on the pick and roll. Opponents are scared to leave them open so they attract two or three people in the middle which leaves the corners open for Tucker or the Morris brothers. If they sag, Bledsoe and Dragic are money from mid-range :lol :lol :lol

Gummi Clutch
02-23-2015, 11:12 PM
I changed my opinion on Dragic. The heat would be fucking stupid to give him 20 mil$, any team would for that matter.

Thread
02-23-2015, 11:32 PM
IT went nutty nuts tonite.