TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 01:55 PM
g7TAAw3oQvg

Th'Pusher
02-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Does that video scare you TSA?

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:02 PM
^it should scare you, homosexuals and liberal degenerates will be the first to go when they take over

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:07 PM
People really like to scare themselves don't they?

lol dem poll questions

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Does that video scare you TSA?
No, but it is eye opening. There are a shit ton of radical Muslims in the world.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:08 PM
^it should scare you, homosexuals and liberal degenerates will be the first to go when they take overWouldn't they be the first to go if you took over?

lol stay scared

boutons_deux
02-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Out of a billion Muslims, how many does Jew-name Benjamin Shapiro says are radical, and more importantly, radical AND violent.

There Ms of radical Christians in USA, but not many are radical AND violent.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 02:09 PM
People really like to scare themselves don't they?

lol dem poll questions
What is your estimate on the number of radical Muslims?

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Jew-name Benjamin Shapiro
you racist? piece of shit

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:12 PM
What is your estimate on the number of radical Muslims?Dunno. I wouldn't be so stupid as to think I could give a real number.

That video was as bad as inforwars tbh.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:14 PM
^it should scare you, homosexuals and liberal degenerates will be the first to go when they take overwhite-identity nationalism proposes very similar solutions.

you shouldn't rule out the possibility of collaborating with Muslim terrorists, m>s, there's a lot y'all seem to agree on.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:16 PM
you can't ally with radical islam. as soon as the fight was over they'd turn their focus to you. we are all infidels in their eyes and we know what their doctrine calls for.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Dunno. I wouldn't be so stupid as to think I could give a real number.

That video was as bad as inforwars tbh.
No harm in guessing. Throw a number out.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:17 PM
they are all infidels in our eyes and they know what our doctrine calls forfify

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 02:18 PM
A radical Muslim wants to cut off your head.
A conservative Muslim wants a radical Muslim to cut off your head.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:20 PM
No harm in guessing. Throw a number out.Nope, sorry. That would be stupid.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Nope, sorry. That would be stupid.
Lol what?

More or less than Shapiro estimates?

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Lol what?

More or less than Shapiro estimates?If that's the criteria he's using, probably much, much less.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:25 PM
"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:26 PM
"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."Here's where message board posters become Imams again.

Tell us what "true Islam" is.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:28 PM
A radical Muslim wants to cut off your head.
A conservative Muslim wants a radical Muslim to cut off your head.pardon me, but so what?

the "radical Muslim" threat is vastly over-hyped -- toddlers with guns killed more people in the USA than terrorists in 2013.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:29 PM
pardon me, but so what?

the "radical Muslim" threat is vastly over-hyped -- toddlers with guns killed more people in the USA than terrorists in 2013.The terrorists didn't kill us BECAUSE the toddlers have guns!

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:30 PM
Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:30 PM
pardon me, but so what?

the "radical Muslim" threat is vastly over-hyped -- toddlers with guns killed more people in the USA than terrorists in 2013.
how many billions are spent on protecting us from the threat of toddlers with guns?

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:31 PM
Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.I'm going to go out on a limb and conclude the extent of your exposure to the religion of Islam is stormfront posts and Google searches.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:34 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/image/1387/10/1387102390103.png

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:36 PM
how many billions are spent on protecting us from the threat of toddlers with guns?Maybe half a million per year now.

I'd prefer a bump in that funding tbh.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:38 PM
Maybe half a million per year now.

I'd prefer a bump in that funding tbh.
i'm going to go out on a limb also, and say that radical muslims kill a lot more people than toddlers with guns and they succeed in doing this despite the full strength of the US military and its allies and a combined spending thats now in the trillions of dollars. comparing the two is about is dishonest as it gets, but then again its spurstalk political forum.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:41 PM
i'm going to go out on a limb also, and say that radical muslims kill a lot more people than toddlers with guns and they succeed in doing this despite the full strength of the US military and its allies and a combined spending thats now in the trillions of dollars. comparing the two is about is dishonest as it gets, but then again its spurstalk political forum.He was clearly talking about deaths in the US.

And lol "full strength of the US military and its allies"

Nowhere close. That was just a stupid thing to say.

Winehole23
"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."pious fervor and martial alacrity attend the founding of the creed, sure. YHWH and Allah, appear as tribal gods at first.

Winehole23
how many billions are spent on protecting us from the threat of toddlers with guns?very little, I reckon, but it isn't that big a threat.

TheSanityAnnex
02-22-2015, 02:43 PM
pardon me, but so what?

Why are you limiting radical Islam to the USA?

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:44 PM
He was clearly talking about deaths in the US.

And lol "full strength of the US military and its allies"

Nowhere close. That was just a stupid thing to say.
well we can play by those rules too.

the reason that radical muslims have only killed 10,000 plus in america and not 10 million plus is because of DHS, NSA, our spying and technology and all of the trillions of dollars we spend fighting it. take all of that away and i'm pretty sure they become a lot more deadly. that said, 9/11 by itself will always trump all the toddler shootings in this country for all of eternity.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:44 PM
very little, I reckon, but it isn't that big a threat.
so obviously islam is the real threat here, not toddlers with guns. thanks for playing.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:45 PM
yeah france and germany and was it denmark or the netherlands most recently? might be offended. oh and the islamic caliphate of britain formerly known as the UK.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Why are you limiting radical Islam to the USA?most relevant to Americans. in war zones, the danger is more obvious.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:46 PM
so obviously islam is the real threat here, not toddlers with guns. thanks for playing.you exaggerate. radical Islam isn't as big a threat as you say.

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:48 PM
you exaggerate. radical Islam isn't as big a threat as you say.
Ask Europe if it's exaggerated. Praise God that those goatfucking abominations were finally stopped dead in their tracks outside the gates of Vienna.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:49 PM
well we can play by those rules too.

the reason that radical muslims have only killed 10,000 plus in america and not 10 million plus is because of DHS, NSA, our spying and technology and all of the trillions of dollars we spend fighting it. take all of that away and i'm pretty sure they become a lot more deadly. that said, 9/11 by itself will always trump all the toddler shootings in this country for all of eternity.All the more reason to spend more than half a million on child gun safety.

Thanks for helping my argument.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Ask Europe if it's exaggerated. Praise God that those goatfucking abominations were finally stopped dead in their tracks outside the gates of Vienna.

(waves the bloody shirt)

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:51 PM
Yeah what about Thailand of all places

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/02/thailand-muslims-wound-13-with-car-bomb-in-crowded-buddhist-neighborhood

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks for helping my argument.
Only in your twisted fucked up mind

z0sa
02-22-2015, 02:53 PM
Ok, lets assume a major portion of Muslims, including substantial numbers of westernized, dare I say Americanized, Muslims, are indeed radical. Dangerously so.

What's the solution? How does one de radicalize the radical jihadist and his supporters? ISIS is filling with ranks of westerners converted to the cause. Perhaps we should take a further step back and ask, how does one even identify your average "dangerous radical with future harmful intent" in a relatively fair and unbiased manner? This isnt a rhetorical question by any means. This entire situation seems eerily reminiscent of 1984 - not 1984 as described mind you, but surely a series of events like the one we are experiencing now must have occurred to reach that state of dystopia.

Orwell's dystopian predictions accounted for the shadowy rebel and enemy spy, dangerous creatures which at any time could cause the downfall of the nation or a sudden change in allegiances (if you even remembered who you were fighting in the first place). These seemingly "perfect enemies" sow fear and anger, almost singlehandedly perpetuating the need for total war, for rationing, for severely reduced rights, for Big Brother and his thought police.

However.. Orwell, obviously, did not account for the zealot when he imagined his 1984. Why spend time and effort inventing and killing and parading around dangerous rebels and enemy spies when you have millions of supposedly dangerous religious zealots lurking in not only your borders, but every civilized country on earth? What government needs the facade of war against other nations to take away the rights and privileges of our lower classes when any citizen of any country could suddenly turn dangerous? A much more ambiguous war, shall we call it, a war on terror?.. and the implementation of a vicious cycle of arming one side and spreading propaganda against your own people when the other falls is all that is necessary.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:54 PM
how is the USA responsible for all the fucked up stuff in Thailand?

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:54 PM
most relevant to Americans. in war zones, the danger is more obvious.
The only reason it isn't as relevant here as it is there is because we haven't imported them in mass numbers yet. (And spend billions keeping them out) I intend to ensure that we never do, lest we end up like France and their "sharia zones"

m>s
02-22-2015, 02:55 PM
how is the USA responsible for all the fucked up stuff in Thailand?
US isn't, Islam is you dolt

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:55 PM
I intend to ensure that we never do, lest we end up like France and their "sharia zones"

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Only in your twisted fucked up mindHey, your argument is that spending all that money brought the terror killings in the US down to a level below that of children killing Americans here, so let's increase the spending to stop kids from killing more Americans.

Pretty simple the way you put it.

Winehole23
02-22-2015, 02:58 PM
US isn't, Islam is you doltobviously, but so what? what's that got to do with the natsec policies of the USA?
Obama is right to de-emphasize it; his detractors have been exaggerating their asses off for seven going on eight years

ChumpDumper
02-22-2015, 02:58 PM
The only reason it isn't as relevant here as it is there is because we haven't imported them in mass numbers yet. (And spend billions keeping them out) I intend to ensure that we never do, lest we end up like France and their "sharia zones"So where are the sharia zones in France?

Do you have a map?

SupremeGuy
02-22-2015, 04:17 PM
You have to be fucking stupid to believe that there's only a tiny radical muslim minority, tbh. Too bad the far left would rather be politically correct than call out modern day islam by name as the vile/savage religion responsible for stoning homos/rape victims, beheading witches, etc.

boutons_deux
02-22-2015, 04:21 PM
"stoning homos/rape victims, beheading witches"

As Obama pointed out, Christians have for centuries committed such crimes in the name of Christ.

anyway, "stoning homos/rape victims, beheading witches" isn't USA's problem, since none those acts threaten America. It's not USA's job to enforce USA's ethics and morals on the rest of the planet.

m>s
02-22-2015, 05:05 PM
It's not USA's job to enforce USA's ethics and morals on the rest of the planet.

sadly for us Islam DOES feel that it's their place and unchecked they will attempt to push into Europe..turkeys president openly
talks about this. It's us or them and since they still have their balls attached at this point it looks like they will win the war of attrition. I only wonder if you and others who are likeminded will realize you fucked up right before they behead you.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Jew-name Benjamin Shapiro

http://i58.tinypic.com/301mqe9.jpg