PDA

View Full Version : The Dude That Killed The Sniper and His Friend Should Be Found Not Guilty

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2015, 07:53 AM
I think he's not guilty by reason of insanity. I've been following the case.....and if there ever was a case of insanity this is it....dude was hallucinating suffering from war PTS and was previously diagnosed by doctors as insane...even the sniper he killed told someone the same day that he was murdered that the dude was batshit insane...

If a texas Jury can find the lady that systematically drowned her 5 kids 1 by one...chased the oldest one down as he ran from the house and brought him back in the house to force him in the tub so she could drown him...if they can find her not guilty because of some bullshit post partem excuse then surely they should find this dude not guilty....

I will say Texas juries are about as batshit crazy as the ones in Florida tbh....these fucking bible belt states are all fucking nuts....a bunch of backwood pecker woods with no reasoning abilities whatsoever :toast

DMX7
02-23-2015, 09:11 AM
You'll believe anything.

Blake
02-23-2015, 09:26 AM
I will say Texas juries are about as batshit crazy as the ones in Florida tbh....these fucking bible belt states are all fucking nuts....a bunch of backwood pecker woods with no reasoning abilities whatsoever :toast

I agree. Batshit crazy.

This is how to use reason and logic tbh:

Hey ya big Dummy....Think outside of the box....whatever exists outside of this box has the answers to all particle existence....from the dust particle to nucleic forces.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/universe-box_zps884c7bc6.jpg

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2015, 11:13 AM
I agree. Batshit crazy.

This is how to use reason and logic tbh:

Hey cuck retard stay on topic. Lol

Blake
02-23-2015, 11:50 AM
Hey cuck retard stay on topic. Lol

and a great topic it is.

Will ask xmas1997 to share his thoughts on it

CosmicCowboy
02-23-2015, 12:42 PM
Funny, the guy in court doesn't look anything like the mug shot.

CosmicCowboy
02-23-2015, 12:46 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/HT_Eddie_Ray_Routh_mushot_130203_6_16x9_992.jpg
http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2015_08/898091/150220-eddie-ray-routh-trial-307a_ff0bc73ca26ca7d29528955a3e30f569.jpg

bulakenyo
02-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Same eyes, same nose.

Only now he's bald, no more tan and 20+ pounds gained.

Aztecfan03
02-23-2015, 01:06 PM
PTSD? He wasn't even in combat.

I. Hustle
02-23-2015, 01:30 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54855750.jpg

m>s
02-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Fuck off you little c*nt ass n!gger BITCH

Silver&Black
02-23-2015, 01:39 PM
But if "The Sniper" was black......he would be calling for his head. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Fuck off you little c*nt ass n!gger BITCH

I'm actually taking up for a white man for once. :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2015, 02:29 PM
But if "The Sniper" was black......he would be calling for his head. :lmao

Who says I'm black :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2015, 02:32 PM
PTSD? He wasn't even in combat.

Crazy people think they are....it's why he killed. He was going to a gun range and things just went haywire in his brain. Chris Kyle fucked up....you don't take a guy suffering from PTSD to a gun range to super activate his spidey senses. It was a huge mistake. This guy went nuts around all that gun fire and it pushed him over the edge. I say not guilty by reason of insanity.

I. Hustle
02-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Crazy people think they are....it's why he killed. He was going to a gun range and things just went haywire in his brain. Chris Kyle fucked up....you don't take a guy suffering from PTSD to a gun range to super activate his spidey senses. It was a huge mistake. This guy went nuts around all that gun fire and it pushed him over the edge. I say not guilty by reason of insanity.

Stupid.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm a little surprised he didn't use the stand your ground defense. He could almost pull that off.

DJR210
02-23-2015, 05:51 PM
:lol a make believe Internet persona weighing in on real life matters

Nbadan
02-24-2015, 12:16 AM
Kyle had been running from the bullet with his name on it for years...ultimately the only surprise was that he didn't pull the trigger himself...

Pauly D
02-24-2015, 01:56 AM
I'm a little surprised he didn't use the stand your ground defense. He could almost pull that off.

because Chris Kyle was attacking him?

Kyle had been running from the bullet with his name on it for years...ultimately the only surprise was that he didn't pull the trigger himself...

what?

ChumpDumper
02-24-2015, 03:12 AM
because Chris Kyle was attacking him?Not required for the defense.

Pauly D
02-24-2015, 03:32 AM
Not required for the defense.

Since when?

ChumpDumper
02-24-2015, 03:35 AM
Since when?Since the law was passed.

Aztecfan03
02-24-2015, 04:23 AM
Not required for the defense.

don't think he had a reasonable perceived threat to his life no matter what he perceived. And it wasn't self-defense.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2015, 04:27 AM
don't think he had a reasonable perceived threat to his life no matter what he perceived. And it wasn't self-defense.His testimony is he thought they were going to kill him.

Reasonable? I did say he could almost make the defense -- but are his thoughts reasonable for a man in his condition?

Not so cut and dry tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2015, 07:24 AM
Not guilty by reason of insanity is my vote.

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2015, 07:26 AM

It appears you're trying to say that because he killed so many people he deserved to die

Aztecfan03
02-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Verdict should be read any minute it sounds like

Aztecfan03
02-24-2015, 10:27 PM
GUILTY

Life w/o parole

Silver&Black
02-24-2015, 10:45 PM
Fucker is lucky he didn't get the needle tbh....

The rest of your life in jail....sounds fun.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 07:14 AM
While its clear dude killed them.....he never stood a chance at a fair trial with a Texas jury.......if he was black they would have opted to prick his arm instead of LIP.

Retard Texas jurors strike again.

Blake
02-25-2015, 09:21 AM
While its clear dude killed them.....he never stood a chance at a fair trial with a Texas jury.......if he was black they would have opted to prick his arm instead of LIP.

Retard Texas jurors strike again.

So what punishment would you have given him

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 10:09 AM
So what punishment would you have given him

Life in a mental institution with no access to the public..he's a fucking war vet suffering from PTSD for crying out loud....if there ever was a case for insanity this was it....sure he fled the scene but that had nothing to do with his psychotic breakdown....I've seen crazy people suffering from PTSD and they do something rational one min and something totally batshitcrazy the next....Dude needed help and he's needed it for years...all that jury wanted to see was him convicted in a traditional prison as some measure of Texas justice based on public pressure because of that fucking movie....

Aztecfan03
02-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Again, he never even saw combat.

Blake
02-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Life in a mental institution with no access to the public..

because being locked up for life in a mental institution is better than being locked up in prison for life?

I'm asking because i really don't know the answer.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 11:41 AM
because being locked up for life in a mental institution is better than being locked up in prison for life?

I'm asking because i really don't know the answer.

uhh yeah...he's gonna get the help he needs in the mental institution....not so much in a State Prison.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 11:41 AM
Again, he never even saw combat.

that makes it even worse..then he really was Clinically insane...either way it was a political decision by the jury

DarrinS
02-25-2015, 11:47 AM
that makes it even worse..then he really was Clinically insane...either way it was a political decision by the jury

sorry for your loss

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 11:49 AM
sorry for your loss

which are you referring? the guys who got shot or the one who's going to prison? :hat

Blake
02-25-2015, 12:02 PM
uhh yeah...he's gonna get the help he needs in the mental institution....not so much in a State Prison.

So he gets all the help he needs and gets cured.

Then what?

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 12:13 PM
So he gets all the help he needs and gets cured.

Then what?

It's not about him per se...it's the symbolism of helping vets who need it....he gets the help he needs as someone who volunteered to fight in the armed forces...he still pays his debt but we don't subject mental patients to state prisons unless of course they're black. :lol right?

Silver&Black
02-25-2015, 12:45 PM

If he didn't see combat (thus cannot have PTSD), what is his reason for being clinically insane? And....Isn't every person who commits a murder at least a little bit "insane"? Are all returning soldiers free to kill without the possibility of going to jail?

The "Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity" is meant for people who really don't know the difference between right and wrong. Some people actually don't know where they are or if they in fact did commit a murder. Saw that the guy immediately called his sister after he killed the two guys....and told her he did it. That's not the actions of a person who is clinically insane.

Just because a guy went overseas to fight for his country (an admirable thing IMO) doesn't mean he gets any kind of "pass" when it comes to situations like this. The guy killed two people......he gets absolutely zero sympathy from me.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 12:58 PM
If he didn't see combat (thus cannot have PTSD), what is his reason for being clinically insane? And....Isn't every person who commits a murder at least a little bit "insane"? Are all returning soldiers free to kill without the possibility of going to jail?

The "Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity" is meant for people who really don't know the difference between right and wrong. Some people actually don't know where they are or if they in fact did commit a murder. Saw that the guy immediately called his sister after he killed the two guys....and told her he did it. That's not the actions of a person who is clinically insane.

Just because a guy went overseas to fight for his country (an admirable thing IMO) doesn't mean he gets any kind of "pass" when it comes to situations like this. The guy killed two people......he gets absolutely zero sympathy from me.

Not everyone who commits a murder is a little bit insane...some dumb maybe but not insane...calling his sister is a sign of being insane....his sister was even scared he would hurt her...so what the fuck are you talking about....insane people like him know day to day that murder is wrong but it's usually a case of being insane one day and being normal the next if you're not on your meds...even the guys he killed said he was batshitcrazy...he was being treated medically for being crazy and that's all I really need to know...when they have episodes you never really know when they're going to go full retard on you...it happens everyday...this jury was biased and it's clear he didn't get a fair trial....hopefully they appeal have it moved out of Texas if they can and be retried..I also question the timing of the release of this movie...I'm sure if North Korea hacked into the databases again they would find a conspiracy to release this movie just before the trial started to affect the outcome...it's a fucking sham all the way around...

Silver&Black
02-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Not everyone who commits a murder is a little bit insane...some dumb maybe but not insane...calling his sister is a sign of being insane....his sister was even scared he would hurt her...so what the fuck are you talking about....insane people like him know day to day that murder is wrong but it's usually a case of being insane one day and being normal the next if you're not on your meds...even the guys he killed said he was batshitcrazy...he was being treated medically for being crazy and that's all I really need to know...when they have episodes you never really know when they're going to go full retard on you...it happens everyday...this jury was biased and it's clear he didn't get a fair trial....hopefully they appeal have it moved out of Texas if they can and be retried..I also question the timing of the release of this movie...I'm sure if North Korea hacked into the databases again they would find a conspiracy to release this movie just before the trial started to affect the outcome...it's a fucking sham all the way around...

Some good points in your post....not gonna argue most of them. Was the jury biased? Maybe....I didn't watch the entire thing (and neither did you)...so I can't know for sure. Is the fact that he called his sister a sign of insanity? Maybe....I'll say "no"....you can say "yes"....doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong.

BUT....it still doesn't change the fact that in the OP you are arguing that that the guy is insane because he is suffering from PTSD....and when confronted or shown that the guy never saw combat...you're still claiming insanity. On what basis is the guy "insane" or "batshitcrazy"? Because he spent a year overseas probably sitting behind a desk?

You're all over the place Kool on this one....

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Some good points in your post....not gonna argue most of them. Was the jury biased? Maybe....I didn't watch the entire thing (and neither did you)...so I can't know for sure. Is the fact that he called his sister a sign of insanity? Maybe....I'll say "no"....you can say "yes"....doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong.

BUT....it still doesn't change the fact that in the OP you are arguing that that the guy is insane because he is suffering from PTSD....and when confronted or shown that the guy never saw combat...you're still claiming insanity. On what basis is the guy "insane" or "batshitcrazy"? Because he spent a year overseas probably sitting behind a desk?

You're all over the place Kool on this one....

I don't think I'm all over the place....people can have PTSD for all sorts of reasons...maybe he was psychologically tortured by all the shit he saw while over there.. I dunno all I know is he was diagnosed by several doctors and was being medically treated for literally being crazy....I don't know how it happened but it's neither here nor there....the fucking guy was crazy...everyone knew it....even the guys he killed knew it...the fact is not everyone who see's combat suffers from PTSD and not everyone sitting behind a desk remains sane....that's been a fact for decades now...

Blake
02-25-2015, 02:10 PM
It's not about him per se...it's the symbolism of helping vets who need it....he gets the help he needs as someone who volunteered to fight in the armed forces...he still pays his debt but we don't subject mental patients to state prisons unless of course they're black. :lol right?

that goes back to my other question: are state mental hospitals really that much better than state prisons?

I bet he will have the opportunity to talk to a psychiatrist while in the state pen

DMC
02-25-2015, 02:17 PM
Oh that's heavy. How did you handle BUD/S? No I don't mean beer or pot.

Nbadan
02-26-2015, 02:11 AM
It appears you're trying to say that because he killed so many people he deserved to die

nobody deserves to die, but karma is a bitch...