And I'll never forget
The smile I saw when turning my head

I'll never forget the way you're smiling
Love your teeth and the dimples in your cheeks
I don't know when you'll give me a liking
But I'll never get away, I promise

DMX7
02-23-2015, 09:25 AM
Her voice really sounded raspy the other day.

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2015, 10:09 AM
Welcome back, Rogue...gimme some good news on LG

Blake
02-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Just saw Lucy the other night.

not good.

Strange Love
02-23-2015, 10:23 PM

not good.

LOL wtf? That movie was fucking awesome.

MultiTroll
02-23-2015, 10:32 PM
:lol Lets Travolta kiss her.
Unclean.

Gummi Clutch
02-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Rogue, this tinder shit is pretty cool. Bout to fuck this bitch in another hr, if it doesn't work out with LG you should give it a try.

m>s
02-24-2015, 12:56 AM
What's the latest news rogue?

Strange Love
02-24-2015, 01:03 AM
Rogue, this tinder shit is pretty cool. Bout to fuck this bitch in another hr, if it doesn't work out with LG you should give it a try.

LOL

forward me the picture of said chick. Is she hot or run down from the many stranger's dicks she's taken from when she signed up there? Rubber up bro. :lol

Blake
02-24-2015, 01:05 AM
LOL wtf? That movie was fucking awesome.

Lol it blew. Couldn't decide if it wanted to be matrix or limitless and ended with neither.

Franklin
02-24-2015, 05:30 AM
LG is still at home, maybe she'll be back by May but I'm not sure, her mom wants her to stay home as long as possible since she won't likely have another long vacation like this to rest at home (knowing that she has signed with PwC). But she will be back anyway, we haven't graduated yet and we still have the thesis shit to deal with. She won't be back too soon, not too late either, no certain date set, but I will make the move as soon as I know she's back in town. I don't wanna wait even one more second tbh.

Franklin
02-24-2015, 05:35 AM

not good.
Lucy is a great movie tbh, Oscar deserving material. The former goddess's performance was excellent in the movie, especially at the start of the movie when she was handicapped by those picklebreaths and was scared as shit. :lol

Brazil
02-24-2015, 08:06 AM
Lucy blows tbh... :lol Besson

worked 5 years for PwC... finished Senior Manager, did not want to start the long road to partnerchip tho

Blake
02-24-2015, 09:12 AM
Lucy is a great movie tbh, Oscar deserving material. The former goddess's performance was excellent in the movie, especially at the start of the movie when she was handicapped by those picklebreaths and was scared as shit. :lol

Later in the movie i was thinking "damn, she is acting stiff and has a blank stare" but then when it became clear she was turning into a computer, it made sense and i instantly realized i was watching cinematic acting gold greatness. I couldn't hold back tears, it was so beautiful.

Gummi Clutch
02-24-2015, 11:38 AM
LOL

forward me the picture of said chick. Is she hot or run down from the many stranger's dicks she's taken from when she signed up there? Rubber up bro. :lol
Actually it was pretty fucking lame and she was a 7 at best :lol. I guess I thought the ground work I had set would be worth the effort, but she was a fucking fish. Tinder has evolved imo. You can't just be dtf or come over to my place anymore. You have to snapchat them for a bit and then back off until the slut kicks in.

Sportcamper
02-24-2015, 11:44 AM
Travolta groping Lunar Goddess...That was darn creepy...:lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article10065088.ece/alternates/w220/v2-john-travolta-scarlett-johansson-rex.jpg

Blake
02-24-2015, 11:52 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/23/26054D1A00000578-2965998-image-a-62_1424734769802.jpg

Franklin
02-24-2015, 10:32 PM
the title "Lunar Goddess" was created for a classmate of mine whom I have a crush on since July last year, but not for the celebrity known as Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett ain't the same after giving birth and it seems that she still thinks the baby hasn't ruined her enough, so she presented such a shitty look on the Oscar event. I'm still a Scarlett fan but I've realized that there're persons in the real life that we should value more, tbh. You can't live with fantasies about a celebrity for lifelong. My Lunar Goddess may probably not appeal to you, but she's still and will always be my goddess. She's changed me a lot and helped me grow up, tbh.

Silver&Black
02-24-2015, 10:47 PM
the title "Lunar Goddess" was created for a classmate of mine whom I have a crush on since July last year, but not for the celebrity known as Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett ain't the same after giving birth and it seems that she still thinks the baby hasn't ruined her enough, so she presented such a shitty look on the Oscar event. I'm still a Scarlett fan but I've realized that there're persons in the real life that we should value more, tbh. You can't live with fantasies about a celebrity for lifelong. My Lunar Goddess may probably not appeal to you, but she's still and will always be my goddess. She's changed me a lot and helped me grow up, tbh.

Did you ever ask her out?

Strange Love
02-24-2015, 10:48 PM

No balls.

Franklin
02-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Lucy blows tbh... :lol Besson

worked 5 years for PwC... finished Senior Manager, did not want to start the long road to partnerchip tho
How could you attain the rank of Senior Manager within just 5 years, tbh? You didn't start from the ground level, I guess. Here it's like: 2yr auditor, 3yr senior auditor, manager (2 or 3 yrs, can't remember precisely), then senior manager... I don't know how long my goddess can persist there, but I hope she will quit that shit as soon as possible, so we'll then start to discuss such questions as how to "settle".

I don't know why she's so adamant about working there, I have to respect her decisions, but it has piled up such a heavy burden on me. Maybe she did this to entice me to work hard? Or it means that she has such a huge ambition that I can never satisfy? If she doesn't like me no more and wants me to leave, I'd get the hell away in a heart beat, I'd still love her but I wouldn't act like a little bitch begging her to change her mind. But there's no guarantee of success, and she'd probably need me more than any other time when/if she failed at PwC and had to quit. I'd want to be a loyal servant to her as long as she doesn't kick me away, tbh.

I'm not sure how it works in France or the US, but it seems to me that the road to partnership is eternally blocked here in those chinese branches of the big four firms. Maybe in the early days (like ten years ago) when big four first arrived in china, you might have a chance to climb up to a senior manager, director or even partner position (when those positions were basically vacant), but these days there's no way in hell those existing managers/partners would allow you any chance to take a share of THEIR goddamn money imho. I mean, even if you could somehow pass all the exams and get CPA, the vampires would still find fault with you and finally find a reason to show you the door.

But what I'm most concerned about is her health, of course. I have no idea about your work schedule but here those grassroot PwC employees (and grassroots of the other 3 firms as well) have to work until 1 am on a average day. I'm not sure if goddess can endure this, and I guess no one would want to see their loved ones carrying such heavy workloads tbh :cry

Franklin
02-24-2015, 11:03 PM
I asked her out once, for a job interview at a college about 10 miles away from downtown. We drove there together in the morning then back together at noon. It's not really a date, sure, but that was my happiest day in 2014 tbh.

sook
02-25-2015, 02:22 AM
I asked her out once, for a job interview at a college about 10 miles away from downtown. We drove there together in the morning then back together at noon. It's not really a date, sure, but that was my happiest day in 2014 tbh.

Dude just kiss her and gauge her reaction. "accidentally" whip it out, a number of things. If they go downhill or she doesn't seem interested show her why she should be.

Silver&Black
02-25-2015, 02:24 AM

I normally would say just ask the girl out. BUT....with your level of obsession....I don't know if you could handle the possible rejection.

Even with saying that....give it a try. What's the worse thing that could happen? She says no.....

Silver&Black
02-25-2015, 02:42 AM
Dude just kiss her and gauge her reaction. "accidentally" whip it out, a number of things. If they go downhill or she doesn't seem interested show her why she should be.

Watcha think sook....take her to the movies and pull out the "Old Popcorn Trick" on her.

What could go wrong?

sook
02-25-2015, 02:49 AM
Watcha think sook....take her to the movies and pull out the "Old Popcorn Trick" on her.

What could go wrong?

Why the movies? Why not there and central? If our boy Rogue knows her well enough he could just apologize for having a boner or not pulling his pants up all the way out of the bathroom. What would your dad say, I remember some pretty good quotes tbh.

Silver&Black
02-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Why the movies? Why not there and central? If our boy Rogue knows her well enough he could just apologize for having a boner or not pulling his pants up all the way out of the bathroom. What would your dad say, I remember some pretty good quotes tbh.

Yeah my father's wisdom will never be seen again thanks to Splits' thread being deleted. :lmao

In this case....his advice would be simple. Ask the bitch out....if she says no....try to fuck one of her friends.

Brazil
02-25-2015, 08:00 AM
How could you attain the rank of Senior Manager within just 5 years, tbh? You didn't start from the ground level, I guess. Here it's like: 2yr auditor, 3yr senior auditor, manager (2 or 3 yrs, can't remember precisely), then senior manager... I don't know how long my goddess can persist there, but I hope she will quit that shit as soon as possible, so we'll then start to discuss such questions as how to "settle".

I don't know why she's so adamant about working there, I have to respect her decisions, but it has piled up such a heavy burden on me. Maybe she did this to entice me to work hard? Or it means that she has such a huge ambition that I can never satisfy? If she doesn't like me no more and wants me to leave, I'd get the hell away in a heart beat, I'd still love her but I wouldn't act like a little bitch begging her to change her mind. But there's no guarantee of success, and she'd probably need me more than any other time when/if she failed at PwC and had to quit. I'd want to be a loyal servant to her as long as she doesn't kick me away, tbh.

I'm not sure how it works in France or the US, but it seems to me that the road to partnership is eternally blocked here in those chinese branches of the big four firms. Maybe in the early days (like ten years ago) when big four first arrived in china, you might have a chance to climb up to a senior manager, director or even partner position (when those positions were basically vacant), but these days there's no way in hell those existing managers/partners would allow you any chance to take a share of THEIR goddamn money imho. I mean, even if you could somehow pass all the exams and get CPA, the vampires would still find fault with you and finally find a reason to show you the door.

But what I'm most concerned about is her health, of course. I have no idea about your work schedule but here those grassroot PwC employees (and grassroots of the other 3 firms as well) have to work until 1 am on a average day. I'm not sure if goddess can endure this, and I guess no one would want to see their loved ones carrying such heavy workloads tbh :cry

I took a short cut tbh..

I started trainee after 1 year of being junior auditor, I have been nominated senior auditor during 2 years. Year 4 I was manager, I have been lucky to work on a special program with a big customer in Spain, the project manager quit, I took over and it went very well for me with some of their management. As I was negotiating some new deals with this customer, PwC nominated Senior Manager in charge of this account. I, then, quit to work for my customer :lol

In France road is also blocked, it's full of old dudes. Only road is: become a "salesman" and generate revenue from a portfolio of clients then threaten to quit and take your contacts with you to another big 4. At that point they will give you the partnership because they have no choice... other road is to wait, wait, wait etc.... CPA is really the last thing you need nowadays, what matters is generating revenues, selling jobs... that's all.

Workload is tough but limited if your in accounting audit to closing periods... out of those periods it's quite ok tbh...

Franklin
02-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Thanks, I'll try it as soon as she's back in town. I'll ask her out for a movie or something else, I'll appoint or let her appoint a time just like last time in November. I'll take hold of her hands and move them slowly to my mouth, kiss each one of them, then rub them gently against my face. If she doesn't jerk me out through the process, it means she still likes me and I'd then hug her firmly in my arms going for the lips. I've written tons of romantic poems and songs for her but I guess one kiss is worth a thousand words.

Franklin
02-26-2015, 12:28 AM
I normally would say just ask the girl out. BUT....with your level of obsession....I don't know if you could handle the possible rejection.

Even with saying that....give it a try. What's the worse thing that could happen? She says no.....

I'll ask kool for some advice about how to handle such a situation tbh. Kool got rejected by Maalox but it seems they've been getting along well lately as common friends. I wouldn't feel too disappointed even if LG agrees to be just a common friend of mine, tbh.

Yeah my father's wisdom will never be seen again thanks to Splits' thread being deleted. :lmao

In this case....his advice would be simple. Ask the bitch out....if she says no....try to fuck one of her friends.
The fact is, I'm such a handsome dude whom most of our female classmates want to go bed with, tbh. I would've scored a dozen of them if I had some of Kool's slutty personality in me, and I would've probably slept with LG as well if I had acted bold last summer, but I'm just not that type of guy. I love LG more than anything or anyone else in the world, but even if I succeed getting her as my girl, I still wouldn't fuck her until we get married. I'm a bit too old-school, and that's also the main reason why I've never had no relationship in the past. I know that premarital sex is commonplace in today's society, but I don't wanna be part of that trend tbh (I wouldn't oppose handjob though :lol).

Silver&Black
02-26-2015, 12:59 AM
I'll ask kool for some advice about how to handle such a situation tbh. Kool got rejected by Maalox but it seems they've been getting along well lately as common friends. I wouldn't feel too disappointed even if LG agrees to be just a common friend of mine, tbh.

The fact is, I'm such a handsome dude whom most of our female classmates want to go bed with, tbh. I would've scored a dozen of them if I had some of Kool's slutty personality in me, and I would've probably slept with LG as well if I had acted bold last summer, but I'm just not that type of guy. I love LG more than anything or anyone else in the world, but even if I succeed getting her as my girl, I still wouldn't fuck her until we get married. I'm a bit too old-school, and that's also the main reason why I've never had no relationship in the past. I know that premarital sex is commonplace in today's society, but I don't wanna be part of that trend tbh (I wouldn't oppose handjob though :lol).

One quick question:

What would the average person rate the LG? Not you....I know how you would vote.

The reason why I ask is because if she's anything above a 5-6....she's not going to stay single forever. This sounds harsh....but it's not really meant that way....grow some balls. Ask the girl out. I swear to god you'll feel so much better about yourself. If she says yes...you'll be on top of the world.(might even get that handjob :lol) If she says no....it'll hurt for a while....but you'll move on. This obsession level with a girl you won't even ask out is not healthy at all. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to figure that out.

P.S. Whatever advice Kool gives you...do the opposite.

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 01:02 AM

thats some serious self control bro, and don't ask kool unless you want a cocktail of the hooker diseases he gets.

Strange Love
02-26-2015, 01:09 AM
One quick question:

What would the average person rate the LG? Not you....I know how you would vote.

The reason why I ask is because if she's anything above a 5-6....she's not going to stay single forever. This sounds harsh....but it's not really meant that way....grow some balls. Ask the girl out. I swear to god you'll feel so much better about yourself. If she says yes...you'll be on top of the world.(might even get that handjob :lol) If she says no....it'll hurt for a while....but you'll move on. This obsession level with a girl you won't even ask out is not healthy at all. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to figure that out.

She's above that. Solid 7, 7.5.

She's not disproportionate at all. Just right, imo. Cute face. She's aight.

Franklin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26380), under which email did you send that pic to me. Going by memory here but I'm thinking I'm not far off.

Franklin
02-26-2015, 01:16 AM
One quick question:

I think from a very objective point of view, one would rate her 7 to 8. My friend SL rates her higher than, higher than what he really thinks imho because he knows I love her (or because he hasn't seen her teeth which are pretty fucked up :lol). Her facial figure ain't that appealing, just above average imho, but she's super white by an Asian's standard and just like DMC said, one white covers up one hundred uglinesses. I know she wouldn't stay single forever, but it's not like there're many guys available who're even nearly as smart & handsome as I am. If she is 7-8, then I'm 8-9 by a guy's standard, and that's why she tried so hard to flirt with me last summer (and she succeeded).

I think I do have changed a lot since the crush began, and I already feel that I'm more like a man than I was several months ago. I value her so much I didn't want to waste the chance when I wasn't fully prepared, so I've procrastinated time after time. When I meet her again I promise I'll present a much better version of me to her, with better look and better spirit, and I'll make sure that I'll be too good for her to turn down tbh.

Franklin
02-26-2015, 01:24 AM
She's above that. Solid 7, 7.5.

She's not disproportionate at all. Just right, imo. Cute face. She's aight.

Franklin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26380), under which email did you send that pic to me. Going by memory here but I'm thinking I'm not far off.
[email protected] imho, thanks. And yes, that pic is the one I like the best, I haven't shown you any pics of hers where her ugly teeth are shown, but I don't care at all how her teeth look. Scarlett's teeth ain't perfect either, imho. I have several other photos of hers but none of them looks as cute as that one I sent you, tbh, one is close and the rest are just average from an unbiased point of view. Her whiteness is the difference maker though, and that's the main reason why I thought of the title "lunar goddess" for her :lol

Strange Love
02-26-2015, 01:28 AM
[email protected] imho, thanks. And yes, that pic is the one I like the best, I haven't shown you any pics of hers where her ugly teeth are shown, but I don't care at all how her teeth look. Scarlett's teeth ain't perfect either, imho. I have several other photos of hers but none of them looks as cute as that one I sent you, tbh, one is close and the rest are just average from an unbiased point of view. Her whiteness is the difference maker though, and that's the main reason why I thought of the title "lunar goddess" for her :lol

You're being way harsh bro. :lol

Franklin
02-26-2015, 01:31 AM
thats some serious self control bro, and don't ask kool unless you want a cocktail of the hooker diseases he gets.
I graduated from the best highschool in our metropolis and I've always had this pride in me tbh, it's fair to say I'm more self-disciplined than most young people are. I never smoke, and I haven't drunk even a drop of alcohol for nearly 4 years now. It might be OK for male and female students to date each other at school but I never feel like doing so. The society's standard shouldn't be our standard, because we're elite kids imho.

Franklin
02-26-2015, 01:40 AM
You're being way harsh bro. :lol
There're pics of hers where she doesn't look too nice... but I don't care. It's like, when you've fallen in love with someone, even her imperfections would become appeals to you, tbh. I've always craved a platonic type of love and it seems I'm about to get it within the next few months. We've already been having a relationship on the spiritual level since last July imho, and all I need to do is actualize it in the real world. We've already built a solid spiritual basis for our relationship to grow upon.

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 01:42 AM
bro I never got said pic :lol

Franklin
02-26-2015, 01:59 AM
you never given me your email address either, if I remember correct.

z0sa
02-26-2015, 04:00 AM
You must risk showing your poetry and essays to this girl. The entire catalog. Youre doing yourself a disservice otherwise. If she cant appreciate these myriad thoughts and feelings for what they are, obviously your spiritual connection isnt as deep as you would like to believe.

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 02:13 PM
you never given me your email address either, if I remember correct.
I'll pm you.

Franklin
02-26-2015, 09:00 PM
You must risk showing your poetry and essays to this girl. The entire catalog. Youre doing yourself a disservice otherwise. If she cant appreciate these myriad thoughts and feelings for what they are, obviously your spiritual connection isnt as deep as you would like to believe.
She's read all my poems tbh, at first she would give me approvals every now and then, but since November she just reads the poems without no responses. Maybe she got a bit bored, or she just thought she had already got me on lock so she needn't flatter me anymore.

There is still a strong spiritual connection between us, I think. She doesn't respond to me directly but I've noticed that she changes her twitter titles in accordance with my poems. For example, after I post a very emotional poem she'd write her title as "when to stop having such a glass heart..." I'm pretty sure she still reads my writings, no matter if she likes them or not. We've only seen each other twice in total since July last year, and the poems are like the only method for me to maintain such an awkward spiritual relationship with her tbh. I post each new poem on Sunday (or Saturday occasionally) and it's like our weekly spiritual date.

m>s
02-26-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm 8-9 by a guy's standard
Pics? No homo

Franklin
02-26-2015, 09:04 PM
I'll pm you.
email sent, tbh.

Franklin
02-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Pics? No homo
I don't wanna use a mirror or a cellphone to gauge how myself look, and you'd never know how you look from the perspective of a woman. But you could assume that you don't look too bad when half of the women around you want to have your dick between their legs (the rest half either are already in relationship, or look bad enough to convince themselves that they would never draw attention from me).

z0sa
02-26-2015, 09:44 PM
She's read all my poems tbh, at first she would give me approvals every now and then, but since November she just reads the poems without no responses. Maybe she got a bit bored, or she just thought she had already got me on lock so she needn't flatter me anymore.

There is still a strong spiritual connection between us, I think. She doesn't respond to me directly but I've noticed that she changes her twitter titles in accordance with my poems. For example, after I post a very emotional poem she'd write her title as "when to stop having such a glass heart..." I'm pretty sure she still reads my writings, no matter if she likes them or not. We've only seen each other twice in total since July last year, and the poems are like the only method for me to maintain such an awkward spiritual relationship with her tbh. I post each new poem on Sunday (or Saturday occasionally) and it's like our weekly spiritual date.

Each to his own i suppose. I wont steer you away from whatever connection you find valuable. I dont know anything about yalls past and no offense but i rarely read any of your shit. I just wanna relate a life lesson I learned a long long time ago... attraction, connections, they only work, FEEL the right way if mutual reciprocation occurs. You may think you are deeply connected with this girl - and perhaps you are, only you can make that distinction - and she may even tell you she feels that connection as well. Which is all fine. Just remember what I told ya... both hearts gotta be in it. If they arent... no matter what you THINK you feel in the moment... well you get the picture.

Good luck.