PDA

View Full Version : Duncan is now just a stat-padder on an average team like Kevin Love

apalisoc_9
02-23-2015, 11:12 PM
- Been awful defensively in the last 30 games
- One of the main reason why Leonard, Ginobili, Parker can't penetrate for shit because he's too lazy to get out of the lane...That or he wants the ball to be passed to him. Been like this the last 15 games.
- Seriously, he's the biggest reason why the spurs are so anemic offensively..He's unwilingness to move out of the paint in situations where he should is Stat padding extrodonaire..

But it doesn't matter right..I mean he won rings years before. The things he did before nullifies him from what he's doing right now.

it is what it is...

At this point he's no better than Kobe Bryant if he's not willing to move out of the paint when he needs to

Pop treats everyone equally...:lmao

ChumpDumper
02-23-2015, 11:13 PM
lol hipster player fan

spurraider21
02-23-2015, 11:14 PM
1.5/10

you can come up with better excuses for kawhi's slump

like maybe Parker banged his gf and he's handling it terribly

Malik Hairston
02-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Sadly, I have to agree with the OP, tbh..

Tim is my favorite player of all-time, but he's an Al Jefferson type of stat-padder these days..

cjw
02-23-2015, 11:16 PM
Not very hard to agree with yourself

Cry Havoc
lol hipster player fan

Silver&Black
^
^
^
:lmao agreeing with himself

TheGreatYacht
Not very hard to agree with yourself
... :lmao

midnightpulp
02-23-2015, 11:17 PM
You're reaching now. Kawhi has been putrid on offense. Can't hit any threes, turns the ball over frequently, draws a shooting foul but misses the FTs, and is shooting a wonderful 39% on drives. Fuckin' deal with it.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-23-2015, 11:18 PM
His post moves are fucking trash these days.

midnightpulp
02-23-2015, 11:19 PM
:lol And Kobe had no problem driving and finishing when Shaq camped out in the lane. The reasons Kawhi is a shitty finisher is because he has a terrible vertical leap and terrible handles.

KL2
02-23-2015, 11:19 PM
You're reaching now. Kawhi has been putrid on offense. Can't hit any threes, turns the ball over frequently, draws a shooting foul but misses the FTs, and is shooting a wonderful 39% on drives. Fuckin' deal with it.

Someone should post that Gif of Duncan walking slowly in front of Leonard as he was attempting to drive to the basket forcing KY to miss. Guess that's Leonard's fault his teammates constantly screw up the spacing lol

TheGreatYacht
02-23-2015, 11:20 PM
Duncan is 6'11 :cry
blocks Kawhi from seeing the rim :cry

02-23-2015, 11:21 PM
2/10 gr8 b8 m8

02-23-2015, 11:22 PM
OP really is kind of a weirdo. His obsession with trolling this board is reaching xmas levels.

TDfan2007
02-23-2015, 11:22 PM
There is actually a tiny bit of truth to the OP. Timmy has been clogging the lane offensively a bit, and when he catches it he's been making lazy post moves, BUT his defense has actually been better since the ASB, and he played a great overall game against the Clippers.

He is Far from the team's biggest problem.

Also, Timmy is one of the few guys who consistently looks for Kawhi on offense

J_Paco
02-23-2015, 11:23 PM
Please, Timmy is the only one trying right now. Everyone else is playing like complete dogshit.

TDfan2007
02-23-2015, 11:23 PM
:lol And Kobe had no problem driving and finishing when Shaq camped out in the lane. The reasons Kawhi is a shitty finisher is because he has a terrible vertical leap and terrible handles.

This. He dribbles WAY too high and isn't very explosive

daslicer
02-23-2015, 11:24 PM
OP is lame we pretty much know he's the same poster posting on multiple accounts. Now that everybody sees Parker is garbage the OP needs a new scape goat to blame for the spurs failures and for Kawhi sucking. I'm sure a month from now we'll be hearing from the OP that Green or Cojo is holding Kawhi from being great. OP is pathetic fanboy.

midnightpulp
02-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Someone should post that Gif of Duncan walking slowly in front of Leonard as he was attempting to drive to the basket forcing KY to miss. Guess that's Leonard's fault his teammates constantly screw up the spacing lol

I guess it's Duncan's fault that Leonard is 3-17 from 3 over his last 6 games.

Leonard's been shit on offense since he came back, with only two games in which he shot over 50%. It's a fact you're going to have to accept and move on.

timtonymanu
02-23-2015, 11:25 PM
OP does have a good point, though. Still, Duncan is far from the problem. The team needs a lot of fixing to be back where they need to be.

SpursFan86
02-23-2015, 11:26 PM
Duncan has been the most consistent player on the team this season. Of all the people to blame for our failures, you pick him?

Fuck outta here. Parker has legitimately played like one of the worst players in the entire league. Diaw and Splitter have been invisible. Patty has hardly shown up. Kawhi has 2-3 great games and then looks nonexistent on offense for the following week. Green can't even get 20 mpg at this point and even when he does get playing time he's not hitting his shots.

Duncan has his faults, but to act like he's one of the main reasons for our underwhelming performance is asinine.

midnightpulp
This. He dribbles WAY too high and isn't very explosive

Yep.

It looks like the old Eastern Bloc training did jack shit for Leonard's explosiveness. The only reasons he can finish at all is because of his wingspan and ability to palm the ball.

testies
He's absolutely right. Tim has been awful, stop looking at stats and analyse his overall game and shitty pick n roll defense.

But he's untouchable here, because he's American. If he was foreigner, he would be getting disrespected like Manu and Parker.

benefactor
:lol calling out a 70 year old man

ChumpDumper
Eastern Bloc training:lmao

Arcadian
02-23-2015, 11:27 PM
:lol 39-yo Duncan is still more reliable in the post than Kawhi is at shooting wide open jumpers...faggot

apalisoc_9

Manu and Tony can't dribble?

This isn't about kawhi, this is about losing the driving lanes...

Tim Duncan has single handily ruined the spurs offense.

TXstbobcat
Anyone that is blaming Duncan is a fucking moron!!

KL2
02-23-2015, 11:28 PM
I guess it's Duncan's fault that Leonard is 3-17 from 3 over his last 6 games.

Leonard's been shit on offense since he came back, with only two games in which he shot over 50%. It's a fact you're going to have to accept and move on.

I already know that he's been bricking 3's lmao. He had an eye infection which lasted something like 1-2 months, even missing training camp, missed even more time with his broken hand. He's been interrupted for a long period of time, his rhythm isn't there at all.

It takes time to get your shot mechanics back down to where you want them, all muscle memory.

Kool Bob Love
:lol 39-yo Duncan is still more reliable in the post than Kawhi is at shooting wide open jumpers...faggot

:wow:rollin

apalisoc_9
He's absolutely right. Tim has been awful, stop looking at stats and analyse his overall game and shitty pick n roll defense.

But he's untouchable here, because he's American. If he was foreigner, he would be getting disrespected like Manu and Parker.

Yup..

his stat padding is a huge reason why the spurs are so bad offensively.

Lol TD post ups...disgusting.

ChumpDumper
This isn't about kawhi:lmao

Nathan89
02-23-2015, 11:29 PM
What's the Spurs record since Kawhi came back.:lmao

KL2
02-23-2015, 11:29 PM
Yep.

It looks like the old Eastern Bloc training did jack shit for Leonard's explosiveness. The only reasons he can finish at all is because of his wingspan and ability to palm the ball.

Too stupid to realize everybody else around him is using these methods :lol

Malik Hairston
02-23-2015, 11:31 PM
Duncan has been by far the best Spur this year, but technically, the OP is correct, he's currently an Al Jefferson type that pads his numbers on a poor team..

spurraider21
02-23-2015, 11:31 PM
Duncan has been by far the best Spur this year, but technically, the OP is correct, he's currently an Al Jefferson type that pads his numbers on a poor team..
or is he the one guy who's actually playing well and keeping this sorry team in playoff contention in a historically difficult west?

apalisoc_9
02-23-2015, 11:32 PM
People Don't realize how much eating the driving lanes have ruined the offense...

The PnR that evolves to Ball movement in the perimeter relies heavily on the PnR..

Duncan is one of the worst in the leagues in both doing the PnR defensively and offensively...He's also one of the worst in terms of moving out of space when the other big is doing the PnR...

Everyone knows I've been critical of Tony but truth is, TD's PnR stat padding and his space eating is part to blame why Tony goes for jumpers instead...and why he doesn't drive to the basket anymore..

It's a huge problem that doesn't look like one in the surface because of raw stats.

J_Paco
02-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Duncan has been the most consistent player on the team this season. Of all the people to blame for our failures, you pick him?

Fuck outta here. Parker has legitimately played like one of the worst players in the entire league. Diaw and Splitter have been invisible. Patty has hardly shown up. Kawhi has 2-3 great games and then looks nonexistent on offense for the following week. Green can't even get 20 mpg at this point and even when he does get playing time he's not hitting his shots.

Duncan has his faults, but to act like he's one of the main reasons for our underwhelming performance is asinine.

Ginobili needs to be called out as well. He's been a traffic cone on defense and a turnover machine on the other end. Sad to see the team in such absolute disarray, right now.

spurraider21
02-23-2015, 11:34 PM
People Don't realize how much eating the driving lanes have ruined the offense...

The PnR that evolves to Ball movement in the perimeter relies heavily on the PnR..

Duncan is one of the worst in the leagues in both doing the PnR defensively and offensively...He's also one of the worst in terms of moving out of space when the other big is doing the PnR...

Everyone knows I've been critical of Tony but truth is, TD's PnR stat padding and his space eating is part to blame why Tony goes for jumpers instead...and why he doesn't drive to the basket anymore..

It's a huge problem that doesn't look like one in the surface because of raw stats.
kill yourself :lol

SpursFan86
02-23-2015, 11:36 PM
Duncan is pretty close to where he was at last year IMO. I really don't notice some noticeable decline from him. It's not like he was an elite PnR defender last year. He was missing his jumpers last year too. Considering he's not that different of a player this year, I see no reason why suddenly now he should be considered one of the main reasons for our shitty offense.

Last year we had 6 players shooting 40+% from deep, and 8 players shooting 37+%. This year? We have 1 player shooting 40+% from deep, and only 3 players who shoot 37+%. But yeah, let's blame Duncan for the offensive struggles :lol

J_Paco
02-23-2015, 11:40 PM

Moron...................

Where are the statistics backing up all your claims? Sounds like an idiot trying to bash the one guy actually giving a consistent effort on this listless team.

apalisoc_9
02-23-2015, 11:42 PM
TD post ups...:lmao

SpursFan86
02-23-2015, 11:43 PM
Duncan is one of the worst in the leagues in both doing the PnR defensively and offensively

For someone who always is a champion of statistical evidence, you sure love talking out of your ass :lol

Duncan in defensive PnR situations: .83 ppp allowed, 57.8 percentile
Duncan in offensive PnR situations: 1.03 ppp scored, 62.9 percentile

Tuddy
02-23-2015, 11:44 PM
Splitter is crippling us atm, needs to give Duncan a breather

apalisoc_9
For someone who always is a champion of statistical evidence, you sure love talking out of your ass :lol

Duncan in defensive PnR situations: .83 ppp allowed, 57.8 percentile
Duncan in offensive PnR situations: 1.03 ppp scored, 62.9 percentile

Those stats don't disprove my point.

This is about eating space...

spurraider21
TD post ups...:lmao
:lmao Kawhi layups
:lmao worse than P:lolrker

midnightpulp
Too stupid to realize everybody else around him is using these methods :lol

We'll, he better choose a new trainer, because his vert hasn't improved since high school.

Like I told you many times before, no training method will overcome an inherent physical limitation nor will it unlock "magical" athletic powers. Kawhi is no more explosive than he was in highschool, maybe even less so because of the mass he put on.

TDfan2007
02-23-2015, 11:46 PM
Duncan is pretty close to where he was at last year IMO. I really don't notice some noticeable decline from him. It's not like he was an elite PnR defender last year. He was missing his jumpers last year too. Considering he's not that different of a player this year, I see no reason why suddenly now he should be considered one of the main reasons for our shitty offense.

Last year we had 6 players shooting 40+% from deep, and 8 players shooting 37+%. This year? We have 1 player shooting 40+% from deep, and only 3 players who shoot 37+%. But yeah, let's blame Duncan for the offensive struggles :lol

Boom. Isn't logic fun?

SpursFan86
02-23-2015, 11:46 PM

That doesn't explain the defensive aspect. You said he's one of the worst defensive players in the league in terms of guarding the PnR. So explain why he's above average in terms of points he allows in PnR situations.

Nathan89
02-23-2015, 11:49 PM

Any other max players on that list?

TheGreatYacht
02-23-2015, 11:54 PM
This is true :lol

midnightpulp
02-23-2015, 11:58 PM

They do actually.

You also need to understand that a big ALWAYS needs to be in the vicinity of a driving lane to seal off potential shotblockers, which Duncan is a master at. I remember Kobe fans using this exact same stupid argument. ":cry Shaq held Kobe back because he clogged the lane :cry Fact is, Kobe was at his penetrating best when Shaq was there because Shaq was also a master at sealing off opposing bigs. It's no surprise Kobe's 0-3 FG% dropped from about .650 to .600 following Shaq's departure. Then when Gasol, another master at the seal, came on board, Kobe's 0-3% popped right back up to that level.

That said, you have a point that there should never be two paint bigs on the floor at the same time (Duncan/Baynes, Duncan/Splitter, Splitter/Baynes, etc) and that a paint big paired with a stretch 4 (Diaw or Bonner) will improve spacing and open up the lanes, but the team's penetration struggles go far beyond just simple spacing. We might have the least athletic wings out of all the contending teams, and that's what hurting scoring right now. Before, we could get away it with it since Parker was an elite penetrator and Manu wasn't near death. But now that those two have massively regressed, we will have trouble penetrating, regardless of the spacing.

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 12:20 AM
I haven't seen the willingness to seal of defenders from tim this year at all..

even funnier is how he would insist on a PnR when Kawhi is posting...that shit is disgusting.

Hoops Czar
02-24-2015, 12:21 AM

Tim is my favorite player of all-time, but he's an Al Jefferson type of stat-padder these days..

"Spurs are the only true contenders in 2015"

TheGreatYacht
02-24-2015, 12:24 AM

Short bus has yet to respond to this tweet all night :lol

midnightpulp
02-24-2015, 12:26 AM
I haven't seen the willingness to seal of defenders from tim this year at all..

even funnier is how he would insist on a PnR when Kawhi is posting...that shit is disgusting.

Where's your evidence of that?

You have none.

You're just going to have to accept that Kawhi is an average offensive player and champion the qualities that actually make him a top 15 player in the league (I still stand by that): defense, defense, defense, rebounding, steals, shotblocking, and creating chaos all over the floor.

Ditty
02-24-2015, 12:35 AM
I do admit I cringe when Tim is in the post now, but I haven't noticed him clogging the lane. His shot was on point the other night against LA, I would like to see him shoot those jumpers more often. He is probably shooting better than our starting small forward, shooting guard and point guard right now.

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 12:46 AM
Where's your evidence of that?

You have none.

You're just going to have to accept that Kawhi is an average offensive player and champion the qualities that actually make him a top 15 player in the league (I still stand by that): defense, defense, defense, rebounding, steals, shotblocking, and creating chaos all over the floor.

What you don't think TD insist on a pick with Kawhi in the post? Man you must have missed a ton of games..

midnightpulp
02-24-2015, 01:06 AM
What you don't think TD insist on a pick with Kawhi in the post? Man you must have missed a ton of games..

I see it differently. You just look for any slight against Kawhi because you're a blind fanboy of the highest order.

Show me some data that illustrates Kawhi's close shot percentage and drive opportunities goes down when Duncan is in the game. The only data we have that can kind of quantify this is RPM and 82games.com 5 man floor units. Kawhi sees a great deal of floor time alongside Duncan, and Kawhi ranks 10th in RPM. And the best 5 man floor unit the Spurs have includes Duncan and Kawhi. Duncan is not "holding Kawhi back" in any manner.

The real culprits, per the 82games 5 man unit data, seems to be when Pop features a lineup with Belinelli and when Ginobili and Parker are paired together in the backcourt. Interestingly, the worst lineups always feature Parker/Ginobili, even when they're alongside Kawhi/Duncan and a stretch 4 (Diaw or Bonner). So issues with this team go further than spacing. Our twin tower lineups don't fair too badly as long as Green is on the floor and Belinelli is off of it.

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 02:19 AM
a fanboy?

TD has consistently killed the kawhi post because of his insistence to turn it into a PnR..you'd have to be the fanboy to not see that.

TheGreatYacht
02-24-2015, 02:23 AM
a fanboy?

Kawhi has consistently killed the ball movement because of his insistence to play like someone who's not a system player..you'd have to be the fanboy to not see that.
FIFY

midnightpulp
02-24-2015, 04:16 AM
a fanboy?

TD has consistently killed the kawhi post because of his insistence to turn it into a PnR..you'd have to be the fanboy to not see that.

Proof? Show me at least 20 clips, since you claim it happens so much.

And I'm also puzzled why you think posting up a wing player is a solid idea in the year 2015? Wings hardly post anymore unless you're Kobe Bryant, who is still stuck in 2009.

You can criticize Duncan post-ups. I'm fine with that, since I'm not a fan of running an post up offense through any player in today's game. Post ups should be used very selectively in the modern NBA. They stagnate the offense too much and are too easy for a defense to counter. I thought you were one of those "forward thinking" fans against antiquated styles of basketball?

I guess you're not if it means Kawhi can potentially add a few points to his PPG. :lol

Sean Cagney
02-24-2015, 04:50 AM
Please, Timmy is the only one trying right now. Everyone else is playing like complete dogshit.

This is the truth....

spurraider21
02-24-2015, 05:05 AM
Proof? Show me at least 20 clips, since you claim it happens so much.

And I'm also puzzled why you think posting up a wing player is a solid idea in the year 2015? Wings hardly post anymore unless you're Kobe Bryant, who is still stuck in 2009.

You can criticize Duncan post-ups. I'm fine with that, since I'm not a fan of running an post up offense through any player in today's game. Post ups should be used very selectively in the modern NBA. They stagnate the offense too much and are too easy for a defense to counter. I thought you were one of those "forward thinking" fans against antiquated styles of basketball?

I guess you're not if it means Kawhi can potentially add a few points to his PPG. :lol
you're putting too much effort into talking back to somebody's alt account

romain.star
02-24-2015, 05:33 AM

Good that you can agree with yourself

ducks
02-25-2015, 10:58 PM
NOT

TheGreatYacht
02-25-2015, 11:27 PM
What a shit thread

Kool Bob Love
02-25-2015, 11:34 PM
What a shit thread

mkurts
02-25-2015, 11:40 PM
OP is a giant retard

apolisuck9balls please go kill yourself asap.

Waste of space

TheGreatYacht
02-25-2015, 11:41 PM
OP is a giant retard

apolisuck9balls please go kill yourself asap.

Waste of space

hater
02-25-2015, 11:42 PM
:lmao shortbus

holy shit how dumb can those losers be :lol

02-25-2015, 11:42 PM
What a shit thread

sook
02-26-2015, 12:23 AM
reason I think its 37, this dude gets off to the number of replies he gets. Nobody is this stupid :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2015, 01:33 AM
I'm laughing my ass off

Nathan89
04-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Digging up the forum's turds :lol

milkyway21
04-11-2015, 01:55 AM
I'm laughing my ass off

:lmao. Stat-padder huh. :lmao

Nice bump.

weeks
04-11-2015, 02:14 AM
whoops, apalisoc

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2015, 02:21 AM
:lmao. Stat-padder huh. :lmao

Nice bump.
:lol :bobo

milkyway21
04-11-2015, 02:27 AM
:lol :bobo

APA..9 need not to worry...Kawhi really help Duncan & bounced back in the second half :tu

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2015, 03:17 AM
APA..9 need not to worry...Kawhi really help Duncan & bounced back in the second half :tu
Yeah he did, but still... Stat padder :lmao

Brazil
04-11-2015, 06:14 AM
Turrible thread tbh

sexinthatsx
04-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Turrible thread tbh

Budkin
04-11-2015, 11:12 AM
:lmao

TimDunkem
04-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Called the guy out for his stupidity, and paedophilic inclinations years ago. Good to see people have finally noticed.

wildbill2u
04-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246342&goto=newpost) apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260), 12 Hours Ago (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246342)

Complete with a GIF of a guy getting a blow job. You can almost respect a hater if he is consistent--but this guy goes both ways on players so much he must be a bi-sexual.

Mr Bones
04-11-2015, 11:42 AM
This might be the most disrespectful thread ever on spurstalk. Congratulations on being "edgy."

Here's the difference between a true fan and an internet provocateur: a true fan would never say something in an intentionally insulting way to provoke a greater response.

littlecoyotecoin
04-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Called the guy out for his stupidity, and paedophilic inclinations years ago. Good to see people have finally noticed.

No one is just noticing. You did not discover his stupidity. Most of us just ignore it.

TimDunkem
04-11-2015, 12:08 PM
No one is just noticing. You did not discover his stupidity. Most of us just ignore it.

Judging by many of the posts I've seen directed towards him lately, I think it's safe to say that most people never noticed. This was before you ever joined anyway, so you're probably unaware of the posts I'm referring to.

manufan10
04-11-2015, 12:10 PM
This is what happens when you're just a player fan, tbh...

K...
04-11-2015, 12:22 PM
This is why professional journalists don't write their own headlines. APO had some good hypothesis about spacing and pick and roll defense. But he had to lol and overreached.

littlecoyotecoin
04-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Judging by many of the posts I've seen directed towards him lately, I think it's safe to say that most people never noticed. This was before you ever joined anyway, so you're probably unaware of the posts I'm referring to.

You can read for years without an account, but yeah, maybe not the specific posts. It doesn't take more than one or two to notice something off-kilter, though.

Brazil
04-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Is this take the worst ever tbh ?

Malik Hairston
04-12-2015, 08:24 PM
:lol good humor thread when the Spurs were struggling, tbh..the fanbase needed it for morale..

Brazil
04-12-2015, 08:25 PM
:lol good humor thread when the Spurs were struggling, tbh..the fanbase needed it for morale..

Oh ok :lol my bad :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-12-2015, 08:26 PM
How did you read OP's mind? You seem to do that a lot

TheGreatYacht
04-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Is this take the worst ever tbh ?
Yes

Malik Hairston
04-12-2015, 08:29 PM
How did you read OP's mind? You seem to do that a lot

OP and I disagree all the time, we even disagreed in this thread:lol..

We PM each other a lot, though..

TheGreatYacht
04-12-2015, 08:30 PM

:lol

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 08:31 PM

like when you guys pretended to get banned? that was super cool btw

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 08:32 PM
:lol "we disagreed in this thread"

Brazil
04-12-2015, 08:33 PM

Multiple personality disorder is a bitch tbh...

Malik Hairston
04-12-2015, 08:35 PM
:lmao my bad, didn't look through the thread..

I thought this was the thread that TGY bumped the other day, where I disagreed that Duncan should still get the "mandatory big 3 touches" that apo hates

TDfan2007
04-12-2015, 09:02 PM

I thought this was the thread that TGY bumped the other day, where I disagreed that Duncan should still get the "mandatory big 3 touches" that apo hates

Apo with maybe one of the worst take in ST history...which is saying a great deal. I'm going to assume that you just got caught in the moment in this thread though. Part of a larger plan to troll the board and increase Apo's credibility. Good stuff, HH.

Cry Havoc
04-12-2015, 09:07 PM

SpursFan86
04-12-2015, 09:08 PM

apalisoc_9
04-12-2015, 09:11 PM

I wanna show these losers some PM's but I enjoy posting like this so I'll refrain....

Malik Hairston
04-12-2015, 09:18 PM

I wanna show these losers some PM's but I enjoy posting like this so I'll refrain....

:lol post the PM you're referring to, tbh, take a screenshot..I know which one:lmao..

apalisoc_9
04-12-2015, 09:21 PM
:lol post the PM you're referring to, tbh, take a screenshot..I know which one:lmao..

I'd rather laugh some more, though.:lol

I'll keep things as it is..:lol

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 10:46 PM
BUMP.

Game 2 halftime:
16pts, 4rebs, 3ast, 2stl, 8/9, +13

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 12:43 AM
Lol, short bus

hater
04-23-2015, 12:49 AM
:lmao worst poster ever

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 12:55 AM
Nigga was serious when he thought of this too...

ChumpDumper
04-23-2015, 12:55 AM
croflicious

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-23-2015, 12:56 AM
I've been trying to take it easy on Apa, but this shit should be bumped every hour. What a horrible take..

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 01:01 AM
I've been trying to take it easy on Apa, but this shit should be bumped every hour. What a horrible take..

in2deep
04-23-2015, 09:27 AM

LongtimeSpursFan
04-23-2015, 09:32 AM
Notice how he nor other members of his boy band are here to defend his post.

in2deep
04-23-2015, 09:48 AM
OP after reading Duncan's boxscore

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/dreday0201/Vine_by_Vinnyviner_zps5twknzur.gif

Kool Bob Love
04-23-2015, 10:02 AM

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 10:04 AM

SpursFan86
04-23-2015, 10:05 AM

in2deep
04-23-2015, 10:06 AM

last night:

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/dreday0201/Vine_by_Vinnyviner_zps5twknzur.gif

sook
04-23-2015, 10:07 AM
he got the attention. His day is made.

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 10:15 AM
last night:
:lol player fan bus

Budkin
04-23-2015, 10:21 AM
:lmao Old Man Riverwalk says get the fuck off his lawn!

04-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Apol avoiding this thread like the plague

04-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Yep.

nowitzkikopf
04-23-2015, 10:55 AM
Duncan is 6'11 :cry
blocks Kawhi from seeing the rim :cry

this was fantastic

Brazil
04-23-2015, 11:22 AM

Malik Hairston
04-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Notice how he nor other members of his boy band are here to defend his post.

:lol this thread accomplished its goal, no need to defend it..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-23-2015, 01:04 PM
:lol K Love putting a team on his back in general. I may never respect certain posters again after this..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Just a shame an elite poster is relegated to having defend this posters horrible takes.. Just turn face bro

ChumpDumper
04-23-2015, 01:31 PM
:lol this thread accomplished its goal, no need to defend it..If the goal was to make you and applesauce look like idiots, mission accomplished.

K...
04-23-2015, 01:58 PM
It's kind of funny too that Kevin love is no longer a regular season stat padder. So hooray to bad players becoming slightly better (love really isn't better tho, but TD was never really bad)

hater
04-23-2015, 02:01 PM
http://www.schoolbusdriver.org/bus%20crash.jpg

will_spurs
04-23-2015, 02:02 PM
This thread, much like Tim Duncan, keeps on giving...

The Reckoning
04-23-2015, 02:04 PM
wow i thought this was a '11-'12 thread during the tosb years.

but it was two months ago...

hater
04-23-2015, 02:07 PM
wow i thought this was a '11-'12 thread during the tosb years.

but it was two months ago...

:lmao :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 04:23 PM
this was fantastic
If anything Duncan helps Kawhi by setting a screen and cutting like he did last night :lol

ElNono
04-23-2015, 04:25 PM
:lol I thought Tim Duncan was done... some thread said that a couple seasons ago...

Marcus Bryant
04-23-2015, 06:54 PM
Fuck you.

https://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/tim-duncan-2014-nba-finals.jpg?w=694

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Fuck you.

https://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/tim-duncan-2014-nba-finals.jpg?w=694

pgardn
04-23-2015, 07:51 PM
- One of the main reason why Leonard, Ginobili, Parker can't penetrate for shit because he's too lazy to get out of the lane...That or he wants the ball to be passed to him. Been like this the last 15 games.
- Seriously, he's the biggest reason why the spurs are so anemic offensively..He's unwilingness to move out of the paint in situations where he should is Stat padding extrodonaire..

But it doesn't matter right..I mean he won rings years before. The things he did before nullifies him from what he's doing right now.

it is what it is...

At this point he's no better than Kobe Bryant if he's not willing to move out of the paint when he needs to

k...

pgardn
04-23-2015, 07:55 PM

k...

04-23-2015, 08:16 PM
Fuck you.

Agloco
04-23-2015, 09:51 PM
:lol this thread accomplished its goal, no need to defend it..

You look like idiots tbh. Mission accomplished.

Lol Duncan went balls deep on your crew last night.

dg7md
04-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Fuck you.

littlecoyotecoin
04-24-2015, 08:06 AM
If the goal was to make you and applesauce look like idiots, mission accomplished.

hater
04-24-2015, 09:07 AM
Lolz

K...
04-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Thank you apo for designating the thread where you jumped the shark. This is natruto level sad. But like naruto shame don't keep him down. Can't let the haters win. Got to outlive them. Thus the hero walks the hard road with only the love of his friends to carry him. This story is so win. I wanna see the movie.

moisaenz
04-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Till the wheels fall off....

K...
04-24-2015, 09:47 AM
Till the wheels fall off....

Duncan or apo?

hater
04-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Duncan or apo?

OP was never a wheel. Just a bump on the road

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-24-2015, 09:53 AM
This thread will be the thread that destroys Apa, and probably shows the end of Harlems reign.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2015, 11:54 AM
http://www.mqup.ca/filebin/images/products/zoom/9780773512115.jpg

mkurts
04-24-2015, 03:01 PM
OP takes brain damage and inbreeding to a whole new level.

nowitzkikopf
04-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Fuck you.

howbouthemspurs
04-24-2015, 05:37 PM
Damn! how many accounts does this guy have?

Kuestmaster
04-29-2015, 01:33 AM
Retarded OP is retarded. Pink this guy already.

nowitzkikopf
04-29-2015, 01:34 AM
Fuck you.

Silver&Black
04-29-2015, 01:36 AM
:lmao game-planning threads

TheGreatYacht
05-08-2015, 02:11 AM
lol outplayed Matrix in a game 7
lol Matt Barnes

TheGreatYacht
05-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Lulz

ducks
05-11-2015, 07:14 PM

it is what it is...

GREAT TAKE:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-11-2015, 07:18 PM
:lol this shit

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:37 PM

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2015, 06:33 PM
"Quit hating on our guys!" :cry

manufan10
06-21-2015, 07:16 PM

T_L_P
08-02-2015, 09:17 PM
:rollin

AFMadison
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM

I tend to do that a lot whenever this dude makes a thread. Guy makes threads about wanting to f$%k his aunt.

dgspursforlife
08-03-2015, 01:41 PM
I know that dude makes alot of shit threads but this one is really hilarious. Must be one of his best threads

hater
08-03-2015, 01:57 PM
:lmao short bus :lol

Brazil
08-03-2015, 04:30 PM
:lol game planning threads

BD24
08-04-2015, 11:21 AM
The Game Planners

hater
08-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Damn this off season is taking for fucking ever :pctoss

TheGreatYacht
08-04-2015, 09:54 PM
:lmao short bus :lol

DeRozan m8
08-05-2015, 03:38 AM
KAWAHI

Deadset, am i missing something here?

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-05-2015, 05:28 AM
http://www.mqup.ca/filebin/images/products/zoom/9780773512115.jpg

Got in both game planning and Canada :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
This almost went to page 2..

Noooope

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-06-2015, 05:00 AM
^ You do realize you're semen-shielding a guy with that quote while he's someone who loves cats too?

You knew you we'rent allowed to take care of cats in your apartment but still did it? What a dumbass thing to do.

SMH at all these cat haters..Cats are just like Dogs, some show appreciation some don't, they just do it a little bit differently...Choose the right breed.

OP, what breed is your cat?

I used to take care of two brothers like these a few years ago..

http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/cat-dog-pictures/a-cat-fluffy.jpg

they passed away a couple of years ago. :cry

hater
08-06-2015, 07:32 AM
:lol z

Brazil
08-06-2015, 07:46 AM
^ You do realize you're semen-shielding a guy with that quote while he's someone who loves cats too?

:cry they passed away a couple of years and It Still Hurts tbh :cry

TheGreatYacht
08-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Elite poster already, tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 08:37 AM
Elite poster already, tbh :lol
Aren't you too old to be watching the Tellitubbies, Joe?

BD24
08-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Gonna make fun of no lyfe for a cat thread when the guy your defending has a thread in the club about wanting to fuck his aunt hahahaha

TheGreatYacht
08-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Aren't you too old to be watching the Tellitubbies, Joe?

Who's Joe? Tell us how Caitlyn Jenner coming out inspired you. Bet you're entertained watching her show, huh jizz rag :lol

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 12:34 PM
^ You do realize you're semen-shielding a guy with that quote while he's someone who loves cats too?:lmao

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Who's Joe? Tell us how Caitlyn Jenner coming out inspired you. Bet you're entertained watching her show, huh jizz rag :lol

:lmao TheGreatCuck

Silver&Black
08-06-2015, 04:05 PM

:worthy: SHBC

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 04:08 PM
I'm amazed at the amount of attention these losers give me.

I haven't read a single post of theirs in maybe a year. The only time I end up reading their post is when someone quotes them.

I have had them on ignore for a year now.

Clipper nation, single handidly beating 5 guys.

Brazil
08-06-2015, 04:26 PM

I haven't read a single post of theirs in maybe a year. The only time I end up reading their post is when someone quotes them.

:lol lying
:lol delusional
:lol game planning
:lol cat lover

Silver&Black
08-06-2015, 04:39 PM

Wasn't the entire point of this thread to get attention? When you and Harlem game-planned this thread....I'm pretty sure "watch the forum blow up" = trying to get attention

:lmao A PM titled "your next thread"

http://i61.tinypic.com/qwwwes.png

playjimmer
08-06-2015, 04:42 PM

in his dreams

BD24
08-06-2015, 04:51 PM
The faggot is an attention whore and then when people give him the attention he so craves he acts like he is mad :lmao. At least cool owns up to loving the attention and being an attentin whore.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-06-2015, 05:03 PM
:lol apalosic
:lol sending me PM's
:lol stop hurting my feelings :cry
:lol cat loving faggot

BD24
08-06-2015, 05:19 PM
You should screenshot the pm and post it bro.

hater
08-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Op getting castrated :lol

spurraider21
08-06-2015, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4eBbl53.png

spurraider21
08-06-2015, 05:50 PM
:wow

http://i.imgur.com/KGtRjGO.png

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 05:54 PM
ST Trivia:

This SpursTalk poster allowed himself to be evicted from his apartment and live on the streets rather than give up his pet cats.

A. N0 LyF3 ScRuB

B. apalisoc_9

TheGreatYacht
08-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Wasn't the entire point of this thread to get attention? When you and Harlem game-planned this thread....I'm pretty sure "watch the forum blow up" = trying to get attention

:lmao A PM titled "your next thread"

http://i61.tinypic.com/qwwwes.png

You should screenshot the pm and post it bro.

Op getting castrated :lol

http://i.imgur.com/4eBbl53.png

Kool Bob Love
08-06-2015, 06:40 PM

BD24
08-06-2015, 06:54 PM
ST Trivia:

This SpursTalk poster allowed himself to be evicted from his apartment and live on the streets rather than give up his pet cats.

A. N0 LyF3 ScRuB

B. apalisoc_9
Spurstalk Triva, this poster wanted to fuck his aunt.

A. Apalisoc_9

B. No Lyf3 Scrub

manufan10
08-06-2015, 07:01 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173333&page=3&highlight=aunt

:wow Damn. :lol

BD24
08-06-2015, 07:03 PM

Well looks like we have a winner folks. :toast

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Spurstalk Triva, this poster wanted to fuck his aunt.

A. Apalisoc_9

B. No Lyf3 Scrub
B is more likely to have actually fucked their aunt, tbh.

BD24
08-06-2015, 07:22 PM
B is more likely to have actually fucked their aunt, tbh.
Well I guess he just has more game than Apa then.

TheGreatYacht
08-06-2015, 07:22 PM

Silver&Black
08-06-2015, 07:40 PM
:lmao Semen-shielding at its finest

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 10:05 PM

I have had them on ignore for a year now.Lies!

Clipper nation, single handidly beating 5 guys.You like cats?

horsielove
08-06-2015, 10:29 PM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143111993 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143111993)

Jesus christ dude. What the fucking hell.

Brazil
08-07-2015, 07:27 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143111993 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143111993)

:lol now we know where the famous "sources" come from

Brazil
08-07-2015, 07:29 AM
tbh How fucked up can you be to think about a troll thread about sexing your aunt, looking for pictures on the internet ?

I'm not even sure pathetic is the right word to describe dat stuff

Dude should stay away from his computer for a while

Brazil
08-07-2015, 07:52 AM

I guess OP is this McGregory dude

06-20-2013 01:46 PM
Thread: Balding dropped facial aesthetics from 8 to 6. (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154912633)by MrGregory (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=125577823)

Replies24Views1,145

I made a thread that compared me with full hair... (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154912633&p=1090890163#post1090890163)
I made a thread that compared me with full hair to going bald and everyone said I looked better bald.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-08-2015, 08:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4eBbl53.png:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-17-2015, 06:48 PM
I stopped picking on the kid for a solid month. Why not :lol at this thread...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-17-2015, 06:50 PM

:lmao :lmao

I wanna phuck my moms sister. I know its sick but shes phuckin hot. shes pretty and got a hot body and big boobs. I get an erection when shes around. I hung out with her the other day and we went to get dinner, she was wearing tight pants so I could see her hot ass and her clevage was all the way down I couldnt stop looking at her boobs but she laughed so it was ok. I got a really hard boner too.

Whenever im over her house, sometimes I go through her underwear draw and masturbate in the bathroom over her lingerie. Sometimes i find used panties and the smell and taste of her vagina makes me so hard and i end up having some of the heavyiest cumshots ive had. Sometimes theres a pube in there too, the thought of her hairy is more of a turn on.

Im a sick phuck, i admit it. But i wanna bang her. We talk about sex sometimes and it turns me on. I talk about the things ive done and i think she likes it. But I cant do anything until I know for sure or its gonna phuck things up. Shes all flirty with me and stuff when shes drunk and we sort of kissed once. Can you see my dilemna?

pics of aunt

Pussy is Pussy.

^^ remember he didn't know if it was pink or red :lol

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2015, 06:51 PM
No one is capable of coming with faggotry like this, only OP

milkyway21
09-17-2015, 09:05 PM
When Kori & TimVP & Slomo gone incognito (?) or M.I.A. or wherever they are right now, I almost done with this forum with all the bashings & hating..but seriously, this one keeps me going... :lmao

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2015, 10:16 PM
When Kori & TimVP & Slomo gone incognito (?) or M.I.A. or wherever they are right now, I almost done with this forum with all the bashings & hating..but seriously, this one keeps me going... :lmao
Only thing "the game-planners" are good for tbh.... To get :lmao at

spurraider21
09-17-2015, 10:35 PM

crofl. pull a google search of one of the "aunt" images. he posted that thread on february 26, 2011. look where it was posted on february 25, 2011

https://i.gyazo.com/c817a876da036a8bfea424078bec1abf.png

:lmao bodybuilding forum
:lmao omg are u guys buff? i'm buff
:lmao heres some pictures of me being buff
:lmao omg dude thats awesome let me show you pictures of ME being buff

SuperCam
09-17-2015, 10:37 PM
crofl. pull a google search of one of the "aunt" images. he posted that thread on february 26, 2011. look where it was posted on february 25, 2011

superfaggotry :lmao

steroid induced alopecia :lol

lefty
09-17-2015, 10:38 PM

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2015, 11:31 PM

:lmao what a balding faggot

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-17-2015, 11:54 PM

Silver&Black
09-18-2015, 12:15 AM

Brazil
09-18-2015, 07:55 AM

He was called out a while back on that tbh but still good food for :lmao

pgardn
09-18-2015, 08:48 AM
He was called out a while back on that tbh but still good food for :lmao

Needs to be reposted then.

Holy shit!

This is Clipper Nation's favorite poster. The fat Parker crew dream about their big older female relatives. Great takes Apo, truth bomb Apo, great post Apo, thinking outside the box Apo, I too have sex with my Aunt Apo...

Obstructed_View
09-18-2015, 09:35 PM
When has Kevin Love ever been both a stat-padder and on an average team at the same time?

Beaverfuzz
12-14-2015, 12:04 AM
Federal Pound Me In the Ass Prison isn't good enough for ap

Spurtacular
12-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Yea, Duncan getting all those double-doubles in 25mpg on a 20-5 team. Dude's selfish as ______. Apasolic_9 nailing it as usual.

Spurtacular
12-14-2015, 12:14 AM
When has Kevin Love ever been both a stat-padder and on an average team at the same time?

:lmao Apasolic_9 f'ing that up too.

dabom
12-14-2015, 12:26 AM
spurraider21 left out the end of that screen shot showing another link. Always with the misinformation cucks. :lmao

dabom
12-14-2015, 12:28 AM
People eating that shit up. :lmao

K...
12-14-2015, 12:39 AM
People eating that shit up. :lmao

Query.... Do you agree that 3/4 of the posts in this thread are calling apo a dumb ass.

Query two.... Do you pm or chat with other crew members, you carry a lot of weight for them. It'd be odd if you did that because you actually agree with the shit trolling being done. It would also be sad if they were leaving you out of the loop. I dearly want to know how tight knit this beta crew is.

dabom
12-14-2015, 12:46 AM
Query.... Do you agree that 3/4 of the posts in this thread are calling apo a dumb ass.

Query two.... Do you pm or chat with other crew members, you carry a lot of weight for them. It'd be odd if you did that because you actually agree with the shit trolling being done. It would also be sad if they were leaving you out of the loop. I dearly want to know how tight knit this beta crew is.

At the time it was posted Duncan was playing bad and we kept feeding him the ball in the low post with marginal effects. Maybe the title was a little over the top. I'm not gonna read anything in here but I'm not sure Apol said Duncan was done. He just said they need to stop that shit just like tony dribble dribble which is not good for this team.

I just like to call out these old fucks who continually lie in here or use the cover of misinformation. Same thing to me. And there is no crew. Just intelligent people that know basketball that have some of the same beliefs.

Mr Bones
12-14-2015, 01:22 AM
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-fitness/201005/attention-seeking-behaviors

davidbowie
12-14-2015, 06:23 PM
why is this forum full of weirdos :lol

seriously what makes a fuckin spurs message board attract all this. it's fascinating.

BD24
12-14-2015, 08:10 PM
why is this forum full of weirdos :lol

seriously what makes a fuckin spurs message board attract all this. it's fascinating.
It would be the lack of moderation I imagine. Not a whole lot of sites where you can say what you can on here. That would just be my guess. Hell most sites you throw a few insults out and they are quick to bring out the banhammer.

pgardn
12-14-2015, 08:42 PM
At the time it was posted Duncan was playing bad and we kept feeding him the ball in the low post with marginal effects. Maybe the title was a little over the top. I'm not gonna read anything in here but I'm not sure Apol said Duncan was done. He just said they need to stop that shit just like tony dribble dribble which is not good for this team.

I just like to call out these old fucks who continually lie in here or use the cover of misinformation. Same thing to me. And there is no crew. Just intelligent people that know basketball that have some of the same beliefs.

A little over the top?

You little piece of wannabe engineer..
A LITTLE over the top...

TDfan2007
12-15-2015, 03:34 AM
At this point it's clear that this was a troll thread. No sane poster would make a statement like that.

Interesting to note: Timmy and Kawhi are in a virtual tie for most efficient players on the team (1.05 ppp vs. 1.06, and essentially identical shooting percentages). I seem to remember them being close last year as well, and we all know how incredible Timmy was in the post against the Clippers.

Bottom line, the guy can still get it done on the block despite basically playing on one leg.

lefty
12-15-2015, 09:05 AM
At this point it's clear that this was a troll thread.
You're fast

Brazil
12-15-2015, 09:37 AM
You're fast

TDfan2007
12-15-2015, 11:56 PM
You're fast

:lol I deserved that, tbh...

MI21
01-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Timmy effectively sealing the game with a vintage fadeaway bankshot over Kevin Love :lol

https://streamable.com/uy64

Spurtacular
08-20-2017, 04:28 PM

TheDoctor
08-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Apa = Jon Snow confirmed.