PDA

View Full Version : Start Boris?

TDfan2007
02-23-2015, 11:32 PM
Since Pop won't bench Tony (he should), the next obvious option imo is to start Diaw. Baynes and Manu have developed solid pnr chemistry, and Timmy and Diaw work very well together.

It also improves spacing to open up driving lanes for Kawhi and Tony to miss a layup or chunk the ball out to the 3 point line.

Also, Kawhi needs more high post isos. At this point I'd rather see that than a Tony Parker high pnr.

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 02:36 AM
They need to shake things up, subbing for Diaw in the starting lineup seems logical to attempt, since Splitter's calf doesn't seem ready..

- Kawhi plays much better with Diaw
- Maybe it will motivate Boris to play better
- It's a shake-up for a team that needs a spark

Realistically, knowing Pop, he will shake things up by swapping Danny for Beli, unfortunately..

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 02:43 AM
Parkerelli the cancer within..

Sean Cagney
02-24-2015, 02:44 AM
They need to shake things up, subbing for Diaw in the starting lineup seems logical to attempt, since Splitter's calf doesn't seem ready..

Realistically, knowing Pop, he will shake things up by swapping Danny for Beli, unfortunately..
Sadly that last part is probably what he will do man. In all honesty I would expect that unfortunately. Pop just is stubborn at times and makes the wrong move, great coach and all time this and that but his rotations at times make no damn sense at all. It's like he is a mad scientist experimenting and trying to make the wrong formula work so much to prove himself a genius.

TDfan2007
02-24-2015, 02:51 AM

:lol probably...

KaiRMD1
02-24-2015, 07:11 AM
Well i don't know if anybody sees it but teams are starting to get away with some serious hacking on our players lately. Shake up or not, other teams' "defense" is killing us just as much

mkurts
02-24-2015, 08:19 AM
Well i don't know if anybody sees it but teams are starting to get away with some serious hacking on our players lately. Shake up or not, other teams' "defense" is killing us just as much

That is where Baynes comes in, he needs to start putting opponent stars in hospital

Horse
02-24-2015, 10:31 AM
We've got it worse from the refs this year than any season I can remember.