PDA

View Full Version : The elephant in the room..

Malik Hairston
02-23-2015, 11:36 PM
The 2014 Spurs were better when Parker was on the bench in the playoffs..it's the reality that too many people chose to ignore..

The elephant in the room, tbh..literally, that fatass is the elephant in the room..

timtonymanu
02-23-2015, 11:37 PM
:cry Finals MVP, 4 rings, Spurs leading scorer etc.

testies
have you been reading this forum for the last months? nobody is ignoring that

RD2191
Read elephant and new it was a Porker thread.

ChumpDumper
So that's four threads you used this in so far.

I took the over on 20.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2015, 11:38 PM
With his recent dietary changes, Tony is literally the elephant in the room.
Thanks for literally re-stating the same joke as the OP except less funny.

Malik Hairston
02-23-2015, 11:39 PM

They're ignoring the 2014 run..people are acting as if his decline began recently..

NASpurs
02-23-2015, 11:40 PM
Which fat, French elephant has more game right now: Tony or Babar?

spurraider21
Thanks for literally re-stating the same joke as the OP except less funny.
i didnt see it until after i posted, hence why i had deleted it

apalisoc_9
The 2014 Spurs were better when Parker was on the bench in the playoffs..it's the reality that too many people chose to ignore..

The elephant in the room, tbh..literally, that fatass is the elephant in the room..

you..

have you noticed how the spurs played motivated basketball when TP was seating even though they lost..

FkLA
02-23-2015, 11:41 PM

:rollin

Floyd Pacquiao
02-23-2015, 11:43 PM
We lose game 6 in okc if tony plays the 2nd half

J_Paco
02-23-2015, 11:45 PM
Elephant in the room is that except for Duncan, Joseph and earlier in the season - but not recently - Green are the only guys performing better or near last year's level. Everyone else, especially Parker, Diaw and Splitter, has regressed in play that it has wrecked our offense and caused Pop to frequently go to a zone set on defense.

Tuddy
02-23-2015, 11:46 PM
Can we get it done with Cojo & Patty? Joesph needs the ball in his hands when he's on the court with Manu

Malik Hairston
02-23-2015, 11:59 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/vsni52.jpg

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 12:01 AM
^^look at those fucking numbers from last year's playoffs..thankfully that piece of shit missed the 2nd half of game 6 of the WCFs, or else the Spurs would still be stuck at 4..

The proof is in the pudding, tbh..just keep that pudding away from Tony Parker, please..

Nathan89
02-24-2015, 12:02 AM
Can we get it done with Cojo & Patty? Joesph needs the ball in his hands when he's on the court with Manu

Joseph is a better defender and offensive player at the moment. Parker is so bad a defense he would have to play phenomenally on offense to offset that.

marinoman
02-24-2015, 12:03 AM
while parker did gain weight I wouldn't call him an elephant, hippo maybe

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 12:03 AM
while parker did gain weight I wouldn't call him an elephant, hippo maybe

:lol..

lefty

RD2191
02-24-2015, 12:04 AM

RD2191
02-24-2015, 12:04 AM
Joseph is a better defender and offensive player at the moment. Parker is so bad a defense he would have to play phenomenally on offense to offset that.

coachmac87
02-24-2015, 12:06 AM
What were you saying when he dropped 21 and 13 the other night??? Just curious

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 12:06 AM

I said last year Tiago, Kawhi, and Danny were far better perfomers than the big 3..

Big 3 mainstream spurs fans..:lmao

TXstbobcat
02-24-2015, 12:15 AM
Which fat, French elephant has more game right now: Tony or Babar?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEvY_e8rkfQ

Tuddy
02-24-2015, 12:17 AM
Advanced stats prove Demarcus Cousins, James Harden and Larry Sanders are 3 of the best defenders in the league.

Hoops Czar
02-24-2015, 12:18 AM
Funny, the Spurs didn't look any better when Parker was on the bench. Malik better check the script on those bifocals..

Hoops Czar
02-24-2015, 12:19 AM
The elephant in this forum.... OP

RD2191
02-24-2015, 12:19 AM
Funny, the Spurs didn't look any better when Parker was on the bench. Malik better check the script on those bifocals..
They actually did. Parker came back in and shat the bed per usual.

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 12:21 AM
They actually did. Parker came back in and shat the bed per usual.

Hoops :lmao

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 12:25 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/14ui9si.jpg

RD2191
02-24-2015, 12:26 AM
:lol

K...
02-24-2015, 12:26 AM
Wow, it's like all the various Parker threads from the last few months was digested and regurgitated into one thread. We have Parker is fat, Parkers stats suck, cojo is magic, okc game six, Parker never was good , other players hate Parker, big 3 fans.

I just need Enrique, antiquated player fans, eastern bloc training methods, point guards are an abomination to basketball, and we'll have covered the whole spectrum of Parkertalk.

TE
02-24-2015, 12:27 AM
:lmao

timtonymanu
02-24-2015, 12:28 AM

:lmao nice

Clipper Nation
02-24-2015, 12:30 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

NASpurs
02-24-2015, 12:32 AM

Nice :lol

lefty get in here :lol

J_Paco
02-24-2015, 12:37 AM
I'm guessing everyone that responded with an emoticon is an alt account of one or two posters. Can y'all stop responding to your own posts? That shit is kind of lame, TBH.

Spur|n|Austin
02-24-2015, 12:39 AM
The elephant in the room is Pop's fucking beard!

apalisoc_9
02-24-2015, 12:39 AM
http://i61.tinypic.c:lmaoom/14ui9si.jpg

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 08:50 AM
I'm guessing everyone that responded with an emoticon is an alt account of one or two posters. Can y'all stop responding to your own posts? That shit is kind of lame, TBH.

:lmao..

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 10:39 AM
Last year's regular season:

http://i59.tinypic.com/154ktbt.png

Last year's playoffs:

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 10:50 AM
The worst part about those Babar numbers from last year is that not only were the Spurs better when he was on the bench, but they were significantly better..

RD2191
02-24-2015, 10:55 AM
Malik going in deep.

Leetonidas
02-24-2015, 11:00 AM
The elephant in the room is the Spurs suck balls. Tony is sucking balls, Kawhi is sucking balls, Green is sucking balls, Diaw is sucking balls, Tiago is sucking balls, Mills is sucking balls, and Tim/Manu are old as fuck. All of them suck balls, not just Porker, imo

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:03 AM
Sure, I agree, virtually the entire team has regressed..however, there is only 1 player that has been statistically a constant negative for over a year now..

RD2191
02-24-2015, 11:06 AM
Sure, I agree, virtually the entire team has regressed..however, there is only 1 player that has been statistically a constant negative for over a year now..
I'm afraid if we don't remove the mass soon it will be to late. Terminal, imo.

RD2191
02-24-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm afraid if we don't remove the mass soon it will be too late. Terminal, imo.

Leetonidas
02-24-2015, 11:11 AM
And Spurs were able to dominate even with him being shit last season which points to him not being the main issue, imo. Nigga can't carry the load anymore, that is obvious. But last season the bench/mid 4 were so good that they offset that and the offense was still able to move exceptionally. The offense sucks balls with or without Parker in the game tbh

Mr Bones
02-24-2015, 11:46 AM

Mr Bones
02-24-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry that you don't understand how language works... An "elephant in the room" is something nobody talks about. Everyone is talking about Parker, including Pop, who has spoken about it in interviews to sportscasters, despite being notoriously known for not enjoying their company. This is just another example of you thinking you understand a secret conspiracy that no one else understands, when in fact it's just an ordinary situation that everybody sees pretty plainly.

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:52 AM
I'm sorry that you don't understand how language works... An "elephant in the room" is something nobody talks about. Everyone is talking about Parker, including Pop, who has spoken about it in interviews to sportscasters, despite being notoriously known for not enjoying their company. This is just another example of you thinking you understand a secret conspiracy that no one else understands, when in fact it's just an ordinary situation that everybody sees pretty plainly.

The elephant in the room comment was regarding the 2014 run, you fucking moron:lol..

Most people still ignore that the Spurs were literally better without Parker for the entire year..the fact that people think Parker's decline began this year and that he can turn it around is a clear sign that people are ignoring what happened last year, simply because the Spurs win the championship..

hater
02-24-2015, 11:53 AM
I'm sorry that you don't understand how language works... An "elephant in the room" is something nobody talks about. E

Johnny RIngo
02-24-2015, 11:56 AM
The worst part about those Babar numbers from last year is that not only were the Spurs better when he was on the bench, but they were significantly better..

I mean, what the fuck were they thinking with that TP deal? For a team that champions analytics they seemed to ignore any and all metrics when it pertains to Parker. I will give Pop and the Spurs a lot of credit for the fantastic propaganda job they've done on shielding TP's shit-tier play from the media. It's baffling how nobody's really talked about it until we started losing games recently. This garbage has been going on all season.

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 12:01 PM
I mean, what the fuck were they thinking with that TP deal? For a team that champions analytics they seemed to ignore any and all metrics when it pertains to Parker. I will give Pop and the Spurs a lot of credit for the fantastic propaganda job they've done on shielding TP's shit-tier play from the media. It's baffling how nobody's really talked about it until we started losing games recently. This garbage has been going on all season.

It's annoying that people think we should show "appreciation" and that all good players decline..

Sure, they do, but why wouldn't we be annoyed by a player signing an extension and subsequently gaining a bunch of weight, which has led to a loss of speed and agility? It isn't a natural decline, it's a player that has stopped taking care of his body, unfortunately..

Leetonidas
02-24-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm just curious where the anti-Enrique brigade thinks this majority of pro-Tony posters are, because aside from hater, the entire Spurs forum seems to be devoted to people shitting on TP. There is no elephant in the room tbh, y'all have literally dedicated months to this, everyones seen the numbers. Almost no one is defending Parker or semen shielding for him and he has threads made about him almost daily. And the idea the Spurs were better without Tony last season was never a secret, people have been saying it since Game 6 and I remember a lot of people calling Tony out for trying to up his points in Game 5 in the last two mins.

I get the schtick and in a way it's entertaining but it's starting to reach xmas1997 levels tbh. I'd get it if there was a staunch majority of posters defending Parker but aside from hater no one is slurping TP at all anymore.

hater
02-24-2015, 12:10 PM
Well Popovich himself still is tbh.

This team goes as far as MVParker takes em. Don't think that is slurping but merely truth spoken by Popovich himself.

Johnny RIngo
02-24-2015, 12:10 PM
It's annoying that people think we should show "appreciation" and that all good players decline..

Sure, they do, but why wouldn't we be annoyed by a player signing an extension and subsequently gaining a bunch of weight, which has led to a loss of speed and agility? It isn't a natural decline, it's a player that has stopped taking care of his body, unfortunately..

Pretty much. Not to mention that he plans on playing for France at the Eurobasket this summer. What a piece of shit. Drag the Spurs out of the playoffs and run away to France so he can play in a meaningless comp against un-athletic Euros. One of the most selfish players in NBA history.

bd_monster
02-24-2015, 12:24 PM
No wonder Parker always took less and stayed loyal, He knew Pop would over pay him in the back end of his career.

ElNono
02-24-2015, 02:12 PM
No wonder Parker always took less and stayed loyal, He knew Pop would over pay him in the back end of his career.

What do you mean "took less"? IIRC, he's the only big 3 that has always extended for the max. The loyalty part is certainly true, he never tested the waters as a FA, IIRC, even after the Jason Kidd fiasco.

EVAY
02-24-2015, 02:25 PM
What do you mean "took less"? IIRC, he's the only big 3 that has always extended for the max. The loyalty part is certainly true, he never tested the waters as a FA, IIRC, even after the Jason Kidd fiasco.

WHOA!!! Duncan's $22 Million payday in 2011 (when he was playing like it was his last season, tbh) was the last year of his contract that had payed him awfully close to the max evry year of his career. I'm not saying he wasn't worth it (although that year it took a lot of people saying that the 22M was a 'lifetime' achievement contract), but it is not accurate to imply that Tony, who was payed considerably less than his counterparts during his best years, is the "only one of the Big Three" to get max or close to max.

I remember defending Manu's last contract to folks around here considered way too high for how he had been playing. I am a little surprised that, given your history with him, that you have jumped on the "horrid contract" bandwagon so thoroughly.

Even assuming that, unlike Duncan and Manu, Parker will never be able to come back and play effectively (even for limited minutes as Manu does), over the life of his career, I'm not seeing it outside of the bounds of players like him. He is certainly not worth his money this year, but then Duncan wasn't worth $22 million in the last year of his biggest contract either. Manu has, in my opinion, always been worth what he is being paid, but that is because I love to watch him play and think he is the best thing on the court besides Duncan. It does not follow, imo, that Parker's contract should not be seen as fitting for his career contributions.

ElNono
02-24-2015, 03:09 PM
WHOA!!! Duncan's $22 Million payday in 2011 (when he was playing like it was his last season, tbh) was the last year of his contract that had payed him awfully close to the max evry year of his career. I'm not saying he wasn't worth it (although that year it took a lot of people saying that the 22M was a 'lifetime' achievement contract), but it is not accurate to imply that Tony, who was payed considerably less than his counterparts during his best years, is the "only one of the Big Three" to get max or close to max.

I remember defending Manu's last contract to folks around here considered way too high for how he had been playing. I am a little surprised that, given your history with him, that you have jumped on the "horrid contract" bandwagon so thoroughly.

Even assuming that, unlike Duncan and Manu, Parker will never be able to come back and play effectively (even for limited minutes as Manu does), over the life of his career, I'm not seeing it outside of the bounds of players like him. He is certainly not worth his money this year, but then Duncan wasn't worth $22 million in the last year of his biggest contract either. Manu has, in my opinion, always been worth what he is being paid, but that is because I love to watch him play and think he is the best thing on the court besides Duncan. It does not follow, imo, that Parker's contract should not be seen as fitting for his career contributions.

I don't disagree that he hasn't taken a paycut yet because he's not old enough, but saying he "took less" is largely inaccurate. You can say Tim and Manu (due to age or whatever) have taken less, but you can't really say that about Tony.

Which is perfectly fine, BTW. Dude was tits just two seasons ago, you gotta milk that the best you can.

Cry Havoc
02-24-2015, 03:11 PM
The elephant in the room comment was regarding the 2014 run, you fucking moron:lol..

Malik, angry, and trying to hang onto the last vestiges of himself as a relevant poster. Sad that he's got about 6 kids that worship him and entire site that rolls their eyes every time he creates a new thread.

objective
02-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Here's a mini elephant:

Josh Smith is shooting better on threes (36) as a rocket and more attempts per game than Diaw is (32.5%)

At least the spurs are only stuck with Diaw another season before they can buy him out for 3 million

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 04:20 PM
Malik, angry, and trying to hang onto the last vestiges of himself as a relevant poster. Sad that he's got about 6 kids that worship him and entire site that rolls their eyes every time he creates a new thread.

:lol what forum are you watching, tbh? Every thread I post has at least 3 pages..

I don't understand what some of you posters want SpursTalk to be..

"Tony is struggling, but who cares, he's contributed a lot to the Spurs organization, let's ignore his weight gain and poor play"
"Pop is making strange decision, but who cares, 5 rings"

I don't understand what some of you White Knights want SpursTalk to be:lol..there are like 20 of us that discuss basketball here, the rest of you are complaining about us discussing the struggles of your favorite players, it's pathetic, player-fans..

Cry Havoc
02-24-2015, 04:29 PM
:lol what forum are you watching, tbh? Every thread I post has at least 3 pages..

Surely those haven't been buoyed by your multiple accounts with your Kawhi Krew. :lol xmas and sbm had 10+ page threads too, I guess that's the standard you're looking to adhere to?

"Tony is struggling, but who cares, he's contributed a lot to the Spurs organization, let's ignore his weight gain and poor play"

Parker has been terrible this year with a few bright spots. Please point to where I've been completely praise-worthy of Parker. Hell, the game rating thread that you went off on me about I said was an above average performance for him... he scored like 14 with 8 assists in that game. Any other season it would have been a below average performance and it was a promising sign because he was better than he had been.

This whole "talk past a poster without acknowledging what they say" schtick is stupid. And you used to be better than that. You enjoy painting a broad brush but this edgy troll shit is not new or original. It's boring.

I don't understand what some of you White Knights want SpursTalk to be:lol..there are like 20 of us that discuss basketball here, the rest of you are complaining about us discussing the struggles of your favorite players, it's pathetic, player-fans..

Yawn.

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 04:32 PM
:lol I've been banned like 10 times on SpursTalk for actual "edgy trolling"..if you think being angry about Tony Parker killing my favorite team is my attempt "edgy trolling", then you haven't been following my account for the past 6 years, tbh..the Spurs are my favorite team, I hate watching a fat, cancerous PG killing Duncan's final years..

And I literally have 1 account, atm, unfortunately Kori Ellis isn't here to confirm(I'm sure Slomo can, though)..

Cry Havoc
02-24-2015, 04:36 PM
if you think being angry about Tony Parker killing my favorite team is my attempt "edgy trolling", then you haven't been following my account for the past 6 years, tbh.

Sorry, did that need blue font? I was sure it was transparent enough to be obvious. Apparently not.

bklynspursfan
02-24-2015, 04:51 PM
In certain matchups, absolutely. He struggled against OKC, but like against Dallas/Portland played very well. Just like Splitter... Just like Duncan sort of struggled with GS 2 years ago and we made that comeback with Diaw in his place when Duncan went out with the messed up stomach. There's nothing wrong with some of our guys who aren't built for certain matchups if we have guys on the bench to come in. I feel like some of ya'll love to overract... It's a good thing we have a deep/versatile team.

bklynspursfan
02-24-2015, 04:58 PM
The elephant in the room is the Spurs suck balls. Tony is sucking balls, Kawhi is sucking balls, Green is sucking balls, Diaw is sucking balls, Tiago is sucking balls, Mills is sucking balls, and Tim/Manu are old as fuck. All of them suck balls, not just Porker, imo

+1... At least Marco has been pretty good.... Green/Kawhi had a nice stretch earlier on, now they're struggling. Parker/Diaw have been in a funk all year (Parker hasn't played all yr of course) and Tiago seems to be slow to get back into game form.

Gummi Clutch
02-24-2015, 05:06 PM
the elephant in the room is your fatass :lol

Now go be passive aggressive and make a POTM list :cry

sook
02-24-2015, 05:12 PM
the elephant in the room is your fatass :lol

Now go be passive aggressive and make a POTM list :cry

Dude, I think you're a shithead...but this was pretty funny :lol

TheGreatYacht
02-24-2015, 05:14 PM
Here's a mini elephant:

Josh Smith is shooting better on threes (36) as a rocket and more attempts per game than Diaw is (32.5%)

At least the spurs are only stuck with Diaw another season before they can buy him out for 3 million
Ever since Josh Smith joined the Rockets, he's shot the 3 better than Kawhi.

EVAY
02-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Ever since Josh Smith joined the Rockets, he's shot the 3 better than Kawhi.

oops.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 11:24 AM
I've been banned like 10 times on SpursTalk for actual "edgy trolling".

On a site that lets pretty much everything slide, this is quite a testament to how annoying you truly are.

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 12:19 PM
^^it's a testament to how many posters like yourself are so sensitive and complain to the mods, even in an environment like SpursTalk's:lol..

I'd bet the only posters that find me annoying are the ones I mock, such as yourself..

Brazil
02-25-2015, 12:29 PM
^^it's a testament to how many posters like yourself are so sensitive and complain to the mods, even in an environment like SpursTalk's:lol..

I'd bet the only posters that find me annoying are the ones I mock, such as yourself..

:lol no it's a testament of how immature you are tbh...

:lol being proud of being banned 10 times of ST because of racial slurs about kids and other very edgy stuff

you make me think of the guy in the school playing the tough guy to impress the friends finishing his pathetic life with a salary of 50 kusd a year :lol

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 12:41 PM
Who said I was proud of being banned?

I have never been banned for racial slurs, tbh:lol..

sook
02-25-2015, 12:47 PM

since when the fuck is the number of replies you get to a thread an indicator of how good of a thread it is, or your posting abilities? They were good at one point, don't get me wrong, but you've been on a Stevie Franchise downward spiral :lol

sook
02-25-2015, 12:50 PM
This whole "talk past a poster without acknowledging what they say" schtick is stupid. And you used to be better than that. You enjoy painting a broad brush but this edgy troll shit is not new or original. It's boring.

Yawn.

exactly, plscumback37 :cry

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 12:53 PM
The success and interest of a thread is gauged entirely by the number of replies it generates, tbh..it isn't any different than box office numbers, tv ratings, etc..

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 12:55 PM

Yet another annoying habit of yours: making shit up and posting it as some undeniable truth. I've never complained to the mods about you. And wake up: dozens of posts a day show up in multiple threads by people who find you annoying. You do it on purpose, thinking you're "provocative" and edgy.

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
It's the same 6-7 posters that complain about being annoyed, tbh, irrelevant opinions, too..

Mostly Parker fans that took longer than the rest of us to accept reality:lol..it's simply a case of being angry at the messenger for delivering the news..

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:09 PM
You're a dumbass. Everybody sees that Parker has dropped off, but you think you've discovered some great epiphany that nobody else understands. Most people who dislike your Parker take are saying they don't like the fact that you seem to be openly rooting against a Spur. You keep morphing that into "you love Tony Parker, that's why you mad." That's the debate here, not the imaginary one in your head.

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 01:13 PM
Wow, these Parker fans that have been religiously defending his play for the entire season just realized that he sucks about a week ago, and now they're playing the "everybody is discussing Parker is struggling, it's not a discovery"

It was only a fucking week ago we still had most Spurs fans claiming Parker still had a lot left in the tank and that he played a significant role in last year's run..

Smh @ the revisionist history of these clowns..annoyed because the elite basketball minds on this forum saw this before the rest of them did..

K...
02-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Here's the dumb pattern of these threads.

Short bus driver...I found a new way to say Parker sucks!

Spurs fan....go away

Short bus....shut up, player fan, big three fan, antiquated offense fan.truth nuke.

So many straw men, so many lame insults (player fan, big three fan). Oh well. I guess Harlem won this thread because we made it about him. Long live the Parker talk forum.

dabom
02-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Wow, these Parker fans that have been religiously defending his play for the entire season just realized that he sucks about a week ago, and now they're playing the "everybody is discussing Parker is struggling, it's not a discovery"

It was only a fucking week ago we still had most Spurs fans claiming Parker still had a lot left in the tank and that he played a significant role in last year's run..

Smh @ the revisionist history of these clowns..annoyed because the elite basketball minds on this forum saw this before the rest of them did..

So true. :lmao

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 01:20 PM
:lmao if you still think this is all an attempt at trolling, you're delusional, tbh..

I made the same points last year, the only difference was that the rest of the team offset Parker's shitty play, so the Parker talk wasn't prominent among the overall Spurs discussion..

I wish it was just trolling, rather than a cancerous player eating my favorite basketball team..

dabom
02-25-2015, 01:21 PM

Spurs fan....go away

Short bus....shut up, player fan, big three fan, antiquated offense fan.truth nuke.

So many straw men, so many lame insults (player fan, big three fan). Oh well. I guess Harlem won this thread because we made it about him. Long live the Parker talk forum.

Don't know who you are but everyone just keeps ignoring you. :lmao

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:21 PM

Spurs fan....go away

Exactly. "I know how to look at advanced stats on nba.com. No one else ever did that thb, smh:lol"

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 01:25 PM
:lol it was only like 3 weeks ago that Mr. Bones sent me a PM asking me why I'm shitting on Parker and why I keep insulting his posts, tbh:lol..

I haven't mentioned it because I don't like putting posters on blast, but the revisionist history is too much atm..

dabom
02-25-2015, 01:26 PM
:lol it was only like 3 weeks ago that Mr. Bones sent me a PM asking me why I'm shitting on Parker and why I keep insulting his posts, tbh:lol..

I haven't mentioned it because I don't like putting posters on blast, but the revisionist history is too much atm..

"Everyone knew brah" Bones :lmao

dabom
02-25-2015, 01:28 PM
The mods even deleted my "Are we still using the "Tony Parker is still injured excuse"?" cause he's not. :lmao

dabom
02-25-2015, 01:32 PM
Chump get in here. :lmao

dabom
02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Pauleta too. :lmao

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:34 PM

Blatant lie. Take a picture and post it.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Chump get in here. :lmaoFor what?

Another circle jerk?

You guys ran out of ideas long ago.

It's just spam now.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:37 PM
it's sad you have to go so far as to make up a story to make your bullshit seem real. I've never sent a PM to you.

hater
02-25-2015, 01:39 PM

Spurs fan....go away

:lol short bus

I'm a trend setter.... I set trends :lol

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:42 PM

here's your chance to really make me look bad-- take a pic of that imaginary PM and post it. What a sad existence you lead, having to make up lies on a basketball website to feel better about yourself.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Where'd Malik go?? Suddenly no brash trash talk... and no picture.

K...
02-25-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't know who dabom is either, and that's the thing about the short bus b listers: they really can't do much other than agree with op (without comment) or insult other posters (without comment, logic, or even humour), it's like ISIS.

Anyway, I'm not new. This account isn't new. I've lurked since 2007.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:46 PM
dabom-- where's your boy Malik?? Here's your big chance to show everyone my PM, and he's doesn't want to do it. That's odd, isn't it?

hater
02-25-2015, 01:47 PM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/1/1d/School_Buses_Crashes_off_the_Bridge.JPG

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:48 PM
And the big mouth crew goes silent.

Hoops Czar
02-25-2015, 01:52 PM
:lmao if you still think this is all an attempt at trolling, you're delusional, tbh..

I made the same points last year, the only difference was that the rest of the team offset Parker's shitty play, so the Parker talk wasn't prominent among the overall Spurs discussion..

I wish it was just trolling, rather than a cancerous player eating my favorite basketball team..

Getting banned for dick picks, naked selfies, racial slurs and making fun of the site owner's children isn't edgy trolling but, I could see how a simpleton such as yourself might think that way. It not only takes a real moron to get banned from a site that rarely uses the ban stick, it takes a mentally defective hack with some serious OCD tendencies to get banned 10 times and then brag about it like it was a lifetime achievement award.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Where did Malik go?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Where did Malik go?Leave of absence.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 01:56 PM

Where's Malik? Please encourage him to post this PM that will embarrass me. Surely a shit-talker like Malik would never miss an opportunity to back up a claim and win an argument, right?

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:00 PM
"Everyone knew brah" Bones :lmao

:lol you believing everything your dumbass cult leader says.

in2deep
02-25-2015, 02:00 PM
His mom probably came home and he is helping with the groceries.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:01 PM
How is it possible that two epic shit-talkers like Malik and dabom are suddenly so demure and quiet?? Are you off somewhere reading a Jane Austen novel together?

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:07 PM
There's a new elephant in the room

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:08 PM
There's a new elephant in the room

ChumpDumper
02-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Malik is obviously inquiring about ways to fake a PM.

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:15 PM
The Malik Hairston challenge:

You post a picture of this imaginary PM and I'll never post again.
If you don't, you never post again.

It'd be an easy way to get rid of me, if it wasn't a pathetic lie...

sook
02-25-2015, 02:15 PM
wtf is going on now.

Seventyniner
02-25-2015, 02:24 PM
wtf is going on now.

Harlem made an ELE bet with himself and lost.

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 02:37 PM
:lmao oh God, what a meltdown:lmao..

dabom
02-25-2015, 02:39 PM
:lmao oh God, what a meltdown:lmao..

I just got back too. :lmao

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 02:39 PM
Getting banned for dick picks, naked selfies, racial slurs and making fun of the site owner's children isn't edgy trolling but, I could see how a simpleton such as yourself might think that way. It not only takes a real moron to get banned from a site that rarely uses the ban stick, it takes a mentally defective hack with some serious OCD tendencies to get banned 10 times and then brag about it like it was a lifetime achievement award.

I have never been banned for racial slurs, and I never made fun of Kori Ellis's kids..I said Kobe's kids are hideous, and she thought I was taking a shot at her adopted children..we settled it, because that wasn't what I was implying, obviously..

The former co-owner of the website(timvp) attempted to track my IP address and post information about me prior to the Kori Ellis incident, so she thought I was insulting her because of anti-timvp comments I had previously made..in reality, while timvp is a huge cuck and one of the most overrated posters in ST history, I have nothing but respect for Kori Ellis..

I have never bragged about being banned, either..that would be pretty lame, of course..

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 02:43 PM
Other than ChumpDumper and his legendary Culburn-esque act, the rest of the complainers are irrelevant posters that don't contribute anything to the forum, and are only known because Harlem has interacted with them, tbh:lol..

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:52 PM
Other than ChumpDumper and his legendary Culburn-esque act, the rest of the complainers are irrelevant posters that don't contribute anything to the forum, and are only known because Harlem has interacted with them, tbh:lol..

Let me guess-- you "erased" the PM.

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Let me guess-- you "erased" the PM.

:lol I just wanted to see how much you care about my opinion..good to know it induced a meltdown..

dabom
02-25-2015, 02:56 PM
:lol I just wanted to see how much you care about my opinion..good to know it induced a meltdown..

Mr Bones
02-25-2015, 02:59 PM
Just sad.

Clipper Nation
02-25-2015, 03:00 PM
Harlem living rent-free in Mr. Bonerfaggot's head :lol

daslicer
02-25-2015, 03:02 PM
I don't know who dabom is either, and that's the thing about the short bus b listers: they really can't do much other than agree with op (without comment) or insult other posters (without comment, logic, or even humour), it's like ISIS.

Anyway, I'm not new. This account isn't new. I've lurked since 2007.

I agree with you on the ISIS comments its actually kind of comedic and predictable about what happens when OP is attacked or does the attacking just to see his minions come to his aid without any reason.

hater
02-25-2015, 03:04 PM
:lol short bus getting ethered :lol

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 03:31 PM
:lol my 2 threads on the front page have combined for 18 pages :wow:wow..

K...
02-25-2015, 04:06 PM
Haha, imagine being the kind of guy that gets off from having dumb sycophants parrot them and having one poster go slightly too enthusiastic about disproving a claim to have a dm.

Imagine being a fan of team and celebrating bad performances of certain players. Imagine making straw man arguments and hoping someone bites. Crazy people, crazy times.

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 04:19 PM
Haha, imagine being the kind of guy that gets off from having dumb sycophants parrot them and having one poster go slightly too enthusiastic about disproving a claim to have a dm.

Imagine being a fan of team and celebrating bad performances of certain players. Imagine making straw man arguments and hoping someone bites. Crazy people, crazy times.

1- Imagine being the guy that takes the time to make several posts dicussing the type of guy you cited in your first point:lol

2- Who is celebrating poor performances?

3- What strawman arguments were presented?

sook
02-25-2015, 05:46 PM
Dude, you shouldn't have posted the excited emoji about how many replies you have . You know I got your back, but this is some serious sad shit going on now, like

pussy? --> :wow

bitches in sig? ---> :wow

crazy game ? ---> :wow

... replies you've received in a thread? --X--> :wow .

Like if you seriously let me know that's what you're deriving happiness or a false ego from, I'll leave it at that but if not , get back on yo game, stop being a pussy, and post some cool shit about sports betting.

Gummi Clutch
02-25-2015, 06:42 PM
Dude, you shouldn't have posted the excited emoji about how many replies you have . You know I got your back, but this is some serious sad shit going on now, like

pussy? --> :wow

bitches in sig? ---> :wow

crazy game ? ---> :wow

... replies you've received in a thread? --X--> :wow .

Like if you seriously let me know that's what you're deriving happiness or a false ego from, I'll leave it at that but if not , get back on yo game, stop being a pussy, and post some cool shit about sports betting.

Why would you have his back? He's a fatass faggot that likes talking about how he's the elephant in the room :lol

Cry Havoc
02-25-2015, 07:39 PM
:lol I've been banned like 10 times on SpursTalk for actual "edgy trolling"...

Malik admitting he dedicated a significant amount of time trying to be cool on SpursTalk. :lol

in2deep
02-25-2015, 08:18 PM
:lol my 2 threads on the front page have combined for 18 pages :wow:wow..

wait... you get a hard on from strangers responding to you on an internet forum??

holy shit what a sad creature!

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 12:25 AM
Let me get this straight....this dude gets shit on for being a dumb fuck, makes some shit up about a PM, gets caught in his lie....and then pretends it was to gauge a reaction :lmao . Then calls it a meltdown on the other poster....boy he must have been sweating bullets there all those replies in the thread to make his day only to have his e-crediblity into question.

No wonder he's avoiding this thread like a chicken shit, even the people that support him are calling him out :lmao

xmas, is that you?? :rollin

Cry Havoc
02-26-2015, 12:28 AM
Let me get this straight....this dude gets shit on for being a dumb fuck, makes some shit up about a PM, gets caught in his lie....and then pretends it was to gauge a reaction :lmao . Then calls it a meltdown on the other poster....boy he must have been sweating bullets there all those replies in the thread to make his day only to have his e-crediblity into question.

No wonder he's avoiding this thread like a chicken shit, even the people that support him are calling him out :lmao

xmas, is that you?? :rollin

He also just admitted to having 10 "edgy" troll accounts. :lmao

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 12:41 AM
He also just admitted to having 10 "edgy" troll accounts. :lmao
this is some embarrassing shit thats hard to come out of especially since he tries so hard to be "cool" , get back here xmas 2.0 :lmao

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 12:43 AM
:lol none of you guys are suited for trolling, tbh, no offense..stick to telling us that you're on Tinder in the NBA forum, cool points:lmao..

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 12:45 AM
:lol none of you guys are suited for trolling, tbh, no offense..stick to telling us that you're on Tinder in the NBA forum, cool points:lmao..

Cry Havoc
02-26-2015, 12:46 AM

So you're making the case that someone with 10 troll accounts on a sports forum ranks lower on the sad totem pole than someone using a hookup app? Interesting position honestly.

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 12:47 AM

:lol it's Parker-level shit, tbh..

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 12:47 AM
So you're making the case that someone with 10 troll accounts on a sports forum ranks lower on the sad totem pole than someone using a hookup app? Interesting position honestly.

I don't have 10 troll accounts, I literally have none, actually, go ask Slomo:lol..I said I was banned X number of times under my previous username..

And a loser making a random thread about Tinder in an NBA forum(and only getting like 3 replies, one of them a pity post from me) is pathetic, tbh..

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 12:48 AM
1-8...:lmao

Rique fanboys.

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 12:51 AM
damn bro, you're so fucking cool tell me how to "edgy troll" :lmao Christ I can't believe you dug your own grave...:rollin

xmas level meltdown :lmao

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 12:52 AM
I don't have 10 troll accounts, I literally have none, actually, go ask Slomo:lol..I said I was banned X number of times under my previous username..

And a loser making a random thread about Tinder in an NBA forum(and only getting like 3 replies, one of them a pity post from me) is pathetic, tbh..
Replies :lmao :lmao

What was the greatest day of you life? Did you get over a 100 replies in a thread ? :lmao

sook
02-26-2015, 12:54 AM
37 is good people, but the keyboard seems to be unfriendly today.

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 12:56 AM
:lol we're all posting on a basketball forum..there's nothing more embarrassing than people that brag about their real life on a message board, tbh..

What's your angle here? Do you understand how to troll? I already told you I judge threads on the quantity of replies, you're trying to turn that against me? You fucking moron:lmao..

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 12:58 AM
"Hey guys I'm not a fatass I took PEDDS in teh highschool" real edgy man please teach us :lmao