PDA

View Full Version : Eric Griffin

palangi
02-24-2015, 01:14 PM
So why have a someone like Reggie Williams on the team when you can get this kid out of the Dleague? He is a 6'8" SF. He is shooting 35% from 3 with 164 attemps. But he kid is very long and athletic. Blocks shots, averaging over 2 a game. And is averaging around 1.5 steals per game. He has a 7' wing span.

I get these numbers are coming from the Dleague. But damn why not bring a young kid up to learn in the system instead of williams who won't be around next year? This kid brings more length, height, athleticism, very good rebounder with 20+ rebound games, and we don't lose any shooting.

http://dleague.nba.com/player/eric-griffin/

jeebus
02-24-2015, 01:17 PM
If we can get him for the minimum, why not?

Leetonidas
02-24-2015, 01:18 PM
He won't play anyway and most likely sucks, so who really cares. ST's fascination with fringe rotational players and D-League scrubs is weird

palangi
02-24-2015, 01:30 PM
He won't play anyway and most likely sucks, so who really cares. ST's fascination with fringe rotational players and D-League scrubs is weird
Listen I know you know everything about basketball and what should and shouldn't happen.

But all I was doing was asking a simple question. I even put in there that his stats are just against the Dleague. But I was just wondering why a kid like this doesn't get the call up to be the 15th man instead of reggie williams? Why not let him practice with the team and learn and see if he can progress or not. I'm not saying bring this kid in to be a star. But damn he might turn into a backup 3.

But ignorant and just rant. That is the ST way!

Leetonidas
02-24-2015, 01:35 PM
First off, thank you for conceding that I know more than you about ball, it makes this easier :tu

I'm telling you because he's trash. The dudes in the d-league that are averaging 26/14 get signed by NBA teams at sit at the end of the bench and get 2 minutes a game. Why? Because they're fucking d-league scrubs. They're not going to turn into shit, they won't become rotation players, and they will never be stars in the NBA. The only d-league player to be worth even a small shit was who, Jermey Lin? ST loves to jizz themselves over random d-league scrubs and fringe garbage players. They're nothing more than warm bodies to practice against. So you asked a question, you wanted an answer and I gave you one. Because he fucking sucks and there's no point. End of story.

Besides it's not like front office browses these forums to answer your questions, so what the fuck kind of answer were you possibly expecting? Someone to gratify you and cum over the same scrub you think could be a backup one day? please son :lol

palangi
02-24-2015, 01:56 PM
I guess you don't understand conversation between fans on here. When you know everything there is no reason to discuss, right? should I right that last part in blue ink for your slow dumb ass?