PDA

View Full Version : Does Pau regret snubbing us now?

SpurPadre
02-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Rose has a meniscus tear and is out for the rest of the year. He fucked us over in the off-season along with his lover tspence. Look who's fucked now? Good move, asshole!

MI21
02-24-2015, 11:29 PM
Chicago will probably be better without Rose.

Typical of the Spurs season that he was efficient and aggressive against them though tbh

dabom
02-24-2015, 11:29 PM
:toast

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:34 PM
:lol why would he regret it? He lost his cancerous PG, they will probably improve and Gasol will get more shots..

Pau eats first in Chicago now..in San Antonio, theres only 1 Spur eating well on the team at the moment..he's not sharing that food with anybody..

SpurPadre
02-24-2015, 11:40 PM
Chicago will probably be better without Rose.

Typical of the Spurs season that he was efficient and aggressive against them though tbh

No. He's 25th out of 79 among PGs in wins above replacement and 33rd out of 79 in real plus minus numbers and have trouble scoring. He will be missed.

SpurPadre
02-24-2015, 11:41 PM
:lol why would he regret it? He lost his cancerous PG, they will probably improve and Gasol will get more shots..

Pau eats first in Chicago now..in San Antonio, theres only 1 Spur eating well on the team at the moment..he's not sharing that food with anybody..

The stats don't support your argument against Rose, tbh.

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:48 PM

Yes, they do..

He has a -2.3 RAPM and his BPM and VORP are at or near the worst on the team..

He is their Parker, I made the comparison earlier in the year..

Maybe they won't be better because the alternatives are Brooks and Hinrich(2 awful players) but Rose is just a name, at this point, he hasn't been a good basketball player in over 2 years..

CitizenDwayne
02-24-2015, 11:49 PM
he's not sharing that food with anybody..

Been hitting that buffet with the other fat Frenchie

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 12:00 AM
Yes, they do..

He has a -2.3 RAPM and his BPM and VORP are at or near the worst on the team..

He is their Parker, I made the comparison earlier in the year..

Maybe they won't be better because the alternatives are Brooks and Hinrich(2 awful players) but Rose is just a name, at this point, he hasn't been a good basketball player in over 2 years..

Brooks and Heinrich are the reasons why the Bulls are done now. We also can't deny the offensive superiority Rose has over those guys and the intangibles he brings to the team, like the ability to hit GW shots and to step his game up in the fourth quarter. He's definitely not nearly the MVP he was before, but he was still a vital player for them. That's all over now.

Legacy
02-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Been hitting that buffet with the other fat Frenchie

:lmao

Legacy
02-25-2015, 12:16 AM
OP needs to get over that trade, tbh.

"It's all about the Benjamins, baby..."

Clipper Nation
02-25-2015, 12:17 AM
in San Antonio, theres only 1 Spur eating well on the team at the moment..he's not sharing that food with anybody..

:lol

DMC
02-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Chicago developed a "non-Rose" game while that faggot was nursing his pussy for a decade. They'll be fine. Jimmy Butler will actually get the ball again.

MultiTroll
02-25-2015, 12:36 AM
Rose has a meniscus tear and is out for the rest of the year. He fucked us over in the off-season along with his lover tspence. Look who's fucked now? Good move, asshole!

Hoops Czar
02-25-2015, 12:39 AM
He has $22M reasons not to regret signing with Chicago.

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 12:43 AM
OP needs to get over that trade, tbh.

"It's all about the Benjamins, baby..."

Not when we're 7th seed, struggling, and have to watch our bigs not named Duncan playing like bitches thus putting more pressure on our 38 (soon to 39) year old player to carry the large load inside.

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 12:44 AM
He has $22M reasons not to regret signing with Chicago.

It's not like he was hurting for money before.

cjw
02-25-2015, 12:48 AM
Not when we're 7th seed, struggling, and have to watch our bigs not named Duncan playing like bitches thus putting more pressure on our 38 (soon to 39) year old player to carry the large load inside.

More or less identical records and the Bulls are in the East.

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 01:01 AM
More or less identical records and the Bulls are in the East.

Point being, if we had him, our record would be much better.

Sean Cagney
02-25-2015, 01:15 AM
No. He's 25th out of 79 among PGs in wins above replacement and 33rd out of 79 in real plus minus numbers and have trouble scoring. He will be missed.

^^ YEP, who would think otherwise is a fool.

Johnny RIngo
02-25-2015, 01:17 AM
Not seeing how he regrets anything. He gets paid very well and has the 2nd most shots attempts on the team after Rose. With the chucker gone, his touches will most likely go up. Even with Rose playing next to him, he was still averaging more FGAs than anyone on SA. On the Spurs he would have had a significantly reduced role compared to what he gets in Chicago.

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 01:24 AM
Not seeing how he regrets anything. He gets paid very well and has the 2nd most shots attempts on the team after Rose. With the chucker gone, his touches will most likely go up. Even with Rose playing next to him, he was still averaging more FGAs than anyone on SA. On the Spurs he would have had a significantly reduced role compared to what he gets in Chicago.

So basically, he doesn't care about ringing again?

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 01:28 AM

Gasol has always complained about his shots and role, tbh..

I'm sure he cares about winning, but he also cares about being a primary option..

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 01:32 AM
Gasol has always complained about his shots and role, tbh..

I'm sure he cares about winning, but he also cares about being a primary option..

Well, he'll be the primary option on a team that won't ring nor come out of the East. He would've had his share of shot attempts with us and we'd see him in the starting lineup instead of Baynes.

SpursFan86
02-25-2015, 01:32 AM
It always amazes me how this board is so close-minded when it comes to understanding FAs decisions.

I know this might be a shocker, but some people would rather get paid several millions more + play more minutes/have a bigger role + play in Chicago rather than SA. These guys aren't robots whose only interest is winning.

And regardless, it's not like SA's outlook for winning is that bright at the moment. We play in the much tougher conference. We obviously won last year, but people knew we'd be a year older and a lot of our most important guys our in their 30s.

Johnny RIngo
02-25-2015, 01:34 AM

Most NBA players want playing time, especially the stars that already have rings. Stephen Jackson didn't give a shit about ringing again when he was last with us - wanted more playing time. Unless it's a ring hungry vet on the tail end of his career, you won't see many former stars willingly sacrifice their touches in order to win.

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 01:35 AM
It always amazes me how this board is so close-minded when it comes to understanding FAs decisions.

I know this might be a shocker, but some people would rather get paid several millions more + play more minutes/have a bigger role + play in Chicago rather than SA. These guys aren't robots whose only interest is winning.

And regardless, it's not like SA's outlook for winning is that bright at the moment. We play in the much tougher conference. We obviously won last year, but people knew we'd be a year older and a lot of our most important guys our in their 30s.

It's not about not understanding, it's about being disappointed they don't go the other route and then now knowing the decision they made won't get them a ring.

SpurPadre
02-25-2015, 01:37 AM
Most NBA players want playing time, especially the stars that already have rings. Stephen Jackson didn't give a shit about ringing again when he was last with us - wanted more playing time. Unless it's a ring hungry vet on the tail end of his career, you won't see many former stars willingly sacrifice their touches in order to win.

Yeah, I guess it is what it is.

SpursFan86
02-25-2015, 01:43 AM
Maybe you're just "disappointed", but I see a lot of people take it to another level and call the player stupid and shit like that for choosing to make millions more while having a bigger role :lol You can't just write off millions of dollars and act like any reasonable person would take a better chance at winning instead. This their life and career. It's easy for us to say "who gives a shit about an extra $3 million or living in a city more desirable for your family, you should only care about winning!"

spurtech09
02-25-2015, 01:45 AM
a lot of injuries around the league this year.....whats the deal

daslicer
02-25-2015, 02:05 AM
No because he got the most money he could get which was from the bulls. He's already ringed so money comes first and everything else is secondary.

spursparker9
02-25-2015, 03:21 AM
Even better for him.

He now get a legit chance to be FMVP

Texas_Ranger
02-25-2015, 03:40 AM
playing without Rose is just as bad as playing with fatty Parker

cd021
02-25-2015, 04:02 AM

Other stats suggest he has been a burden on the Bulls

.46 win shares per 48 minutes (.100 is average)
-8 Net Rtg
-16.0 P.E.R
48% of shots outside of 16 feet
33% on those shots from outside of 16 feet

He takes way to many outside shots, but that's probably to save his body (ironic, I know) He could have been the difference maker in the postseason if he attacked more. As of now they are still better off than they were last season but Noah isn't the same player and neither is Gibson. Gasol is bound to break down at some point as well.

Skull-1
02-25-2015, 04:14 AM

Looks like SpurPadre was hitting the church wine cellar a little hard last night. :lol

aal04
02-25-2015, 05:34 AM
i seriously think they are better off without rose.

Im gonna call it, Jimmy gonna be playing mvp ball for the rest of the season.

TheGreatYacht
02-25-2015, 07:43 AM

Chillen
02-25-2015, 08:26 AM
i seriously think they are better off without rose.

Im gonna call it, Jimmy gonna be playing mvp ball for the rest of the season.

Hopefully it's a blessing in disguise. I don't think Pau has any regrets but I was still like WTF when he signed with the Bulls, not that I mind. Butler needs to step up big if they still want to make the ECF/Finals.

UZER
02-25-2015, 08:35 AM
a lot of injuries around the league this year.....whats the deal

PED crackdown, with the usual blind eye for LeBron.

in2deep
02-25-2015, 09:27 AM
why would he regret snubbing us? Spurs are freefalling to 8th seed while Bulls are hanging steady at #3 :lol

hater
02-25-2015, 10:06 AM
why would he regret snubbing us? Spurs are freefalling to 8th seed while Bulls are hanging steady at #3 :lol

:lmao

cjw
02-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Point being, if we had him, our record would be much better.

Exactly, and they could be lingering among the bottom half of the eastern playoff teams. With 20/20 hindsight he botched his shot at ring #3 (OKC or SA would have offered better alternatives).

DesignatedT
02-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Considering he's got about $22M+ guaranteed to him, I'm sure he's feeling alright.