PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Carlisle-Rondo confrontation..

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Anybody see it?

Rondo is one of the worst PGs in the league, as many of us have been saying for 2 years now, and he is exacerbating the issues by being a team cancer, too..

Mavs look much better with Barea and Harris..I wonder if they will pull a Lamar Odom on him..

Thread
02-24-2015, 11:28 PM
Anybody see it?

Rondo is one of the worst PGs in the league, as many of us have been saying for 2 years now, and he is exacerbating the issues by being a team cancer, too..

Mavs look much better with Barea and Harris..I wonder if they will pull a Lamar Odom on him..

Just remember it was your old dad who called Barea. Me.

Bynumite
02-24-2015, 11:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMqmazGYBns

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:29 PM
^^Thanks, buddy..

Clipper Nation
02-24-2015, 11:32 PM

Not quite Enrique-level cancerous, but close :wow

Strange Love
02-24-2015, 11:34 PM
What is it with misfit players in the nba this year.

Love is pretty much the same way. Guys cant adapt for shit.

m>s
02-24-2015, 11:35 PM
Yeah I wish it wasnt too late to trade him

Franklin
02-24-2015, 11:37 PM
we didn't lose much to acquire him though. Dragic would be a much better option certainly but no way in hell would Phoenix make such a deal with us tbh. The Rondo trade was just a low-risk investment, we didn't lose many talents and Rondo is an expiring contract. If he turns out to be a team cancer, then just let him walk come the end of the season. Losing Wright had hurt us for a while but it's been well fixed with the signing of Amare.

baseline bum
02-24-2015, 11:37 PM
LOL 2014-15 as the year of the point guard fail. DoK would be so proud. :cry

baseline bum
02-24-2015, 11:38 PM

Unbelievably Parker is actually having a better year than Rondo statistically.

Killakobe81
02-24-2015, 11:42 PM
Unbelievably Parker is actually having a better year than Rondo statistically.

Lol Perkins and MCW great moves Cavs and Bucks oh and Hornets

Bynumite
02-24-2015, 11:53 PM
LOL 2014-15 as the year of the point guard fail. DoK would be so proud. :cry

Not with Westbeast and Curry playing at an elite level and with a shot at proving his PG theory wrong.

Killakobe81
02-24-2015, 11:57 PM
The problem with Rondo is his need to control the game when he can't shoot. Mavs supposed to be a leader in advanced metrics but 90%iof Spurstalk called the move shitty when it was made.
Lol Cuban

Robz4000
02-25-2015, 12:03 AM
Not with Westbeast and Curry playing at an elite level and with a shot at proving his PG theory wrong.

Westchimp is more like a SG than PG; the exception to the rule if you will. Curry winning it will kill the theory tho.

Bynumite
02-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Westchimp is more like a SG than PG; the exception to the rule if you will. Curry winning it will kill the theory tho.

5th in assists with 8 per game this season.

Robz4000
02-25-2015, 12:18 AM
5th in assists with 8 per game this season.

Yet he's the greatest athlete in the league and possibly the most unstoppable player outside Lebron and Davis, none of whom can guard each other. Every other PG thus far is either much smaller or nowhere near the athlete.

Killakobe81
02-25-2015, 12:32 AM
Kidd wasn't a great shooter but at least he made fts and didn't mind giving up the rock. Kidd is who he should mold his game after not CP3 cuz he is not a good enough scorer and holding the rock works in Doc's system but not in the flow system Mavs run

Cry Havoc
02-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Anybody see it?

You can hear Rondo's stock value plummeting as we speak.

100%duncan
02-25-2015, 01:35 AM
:lol Rondo one of the most overrated pg's of all time

Carlisle is the best coach in the nba right now, he gotta teach that nigga respect.

2pac > Kobe
02-25-2015, 01:42 AM
rondo to the lakers imo

100%duncan
02-25-2015, 01:46 AM
:lol Rondo one of the most overrated pg's of all time

Carlisle is the best coach in the nba right now, he gotta teach that nigga respect.

sook
02-25-2015, 02:06 AM
this dude has always been overrated he can't fucking shoot.

FkLA
02-25-2015, 04:27 AM
Wish Enrique would pull some shit like this and give Pop a reason to sit his sorry ass out.

Also what's up with that reporter having balls vs RC in the post-game? RC should blacklist that pussy tbh.

Seventyniner
02-25-2015, 08:24 AM

Crazy that as recently as last year, three of those players were thought to be pretty good.

Twisted_Dawg
02-25-2015, 09:05 AM
rondo to the lakers imo

Exactly. Kobe finally gets his man.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2015, 09:51 AM
this is fantastic news for Laker fans....we can get him on the cheap....I'd rather pay him 40 mil vs maxing out Goran.....we need to be smart about this....nigga don't want to be in that shit hole in dallas....he should have said what kenyon martin said to Cuban:

My nigga Kenyon....

9jgxlPfSr-0

SPM
02-25-2015, 10:05 AM
The problem with Rondo is his need to control the game when he can't shoot. Mavs supposed to be a leader in advanced metrics but 90%iof Spurstalk called the move shitty when it was made.
Lol Cuban

Da Lakers!!

SPM
02-25-2015, 10:07 AM
Rondo is going nowhere, Kidd and Carlisle had tension with one another over the same shit..... Play calling. Non issue

Thread
02-25-2015, 11:03 AM
It was in the news conference afterward where Carlisle let Media take his cookie. Anybody have that clip?

Never, ever ask Media a question. Ever.

Jodelo
02-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Rondo is going nowhere, Kidd and Carlisle had tension with one another over the same shit..... Play calling. Non issue

Same with Terry in 2011.

Killakobe81
02-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Same with Terry in 2011.

Difference is Terry can shoot and although Kidd wanted more freedom he was a willing passer in the scheme Rondo overdribbles. Im fine with Cubes overpaying to keep rondo. Unlike cool I dont want a PG that cant shoot. Only way I would sign rondo to a long-term max type deal is if he and Anthony Davis were best buds and they made a superfriends agreement along with Boogie or some other Kentucky stud to join forces in L.A. ...

Brazil
02-25-2015, 12:31 PM
wish something like that would shake off the spurs quick

SPM
02-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Difference is Terry can shoot and although Kidd wanted more freedom he was a willing passer in the scheme Rondo overdribbles. Im fine with Cubes overpaying to keep rondo. Unlike cool I dont want a PG that cant shoot. Only way I would sign rondo to a long-term max type deal is if he and Anthony Davis were best buds and they made a superfriends agreement along with Boogie or some other Kentucky stud to join forces in L.A. ...

Nigga shut you faggot ass up, lakers ain't getting shit in free agency and are lottery bound for the next decade.

cd021
02-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Yet he's the greatest athlete in the league and possibly the most unstoppable player outside Lebron and Davis, none of whom can guard each other. Every other PG thus far is either much smaller or nowhere near the athlete.

He's a PG. Just cause he's a freak athlete doesn't make him any less of one.

Thread
02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
I just wish he'd a shit a bed like in '08---before June. Motherfucker.

Killakobe81
02-25-2015, 01:28 PM
Nigga shut you faggot ass up, lakers ain't getting shit in free agency and are lottery bound for the next decade.

Keep your new bitch Ass in check. I didn't say we would get anybody you incomprehensible fuck. I said that was only way I sign him. Go back to clutch fan leave guerrilla and djohn to represent your team ...

mavsfan1000
02-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Rondo needs to stfu.

Jodelo
02-25-2015, 04:24 PM
I need to stop posting.

Agree.

mavsfan1000
02-25-2015, 04:29 PM
Agree.
How long will you defend Rondo? Till the bitter end? Based on the minutes, Carlisle's doubting Rondo as well. With Harris and Barea available, Rondo's minutes might be cut down to more of a Stevenson role.

Jodelo
02-25-2015, 04:31 PM
How long will you defend Rondo? Till the bitter end? Based on the minutes, Carlisle's doubting Rondo as well. With Harris and Barea available, Rondo's minutes might be cut down to more of a Stevenson role.

:lol"Mavs should start Barea"
:lol"they were a 60+ win team with Nelson and Wright"

:lolFaggot

mavsfan1000
02-25-2015, 04:37 PM
:lol"Mavs should start Barea"
:lol"they were a 60+ win team with Nelson and Wright"

:lolFaggot
Lol not answering my question. Yeah talking to you is a waste of time.

Jodelo
02-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Yeah talking to you is a waste of time.

The irony. :lmao

djohn2oo8
02-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Mavs suspend Rondo one game.

RsxPiimp
02-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Mavs suspend Rondo one game.

Bitch deserves more than 1

djohn2oo8
02-25-2015, 05:27 PM

RsxPiimp
02-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Oh he gone

Clipper Nation
02-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Rondo is even worse than Cock Quitters... he's also an overrated whiner who's still living off the Big Three in Boston, but he somehow gets a pass for it.

NBAFan
02-25-2015, 07:15 PM
I am sure he already knew about suspension when the coach had talk with him this morning! He is gonna work is ass off probably in coming games if he want big money in FREE AGENCY Either lakers or NY next year? I don't think Dallas signs him again!

MI21
02-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Mavs sans Rondo going in early on the Hawks.

On pace for 136 points, :lol

Infinite_limit
02-25-2015, 08:33 PM
Oh man my buddy from High School returned from his hometown (Houston) one summer playing the song in your sig!

Bulaien999
02-25-2015, 08:33 PM
Rockets dodged Bosh and Rondo bullets tbh

LkrFan
02-25-2015, 08:36 PM

Enrique - 4
CP3 - :lmao

DJR210
02-25-2015, 08:55 PM
:lol Mavs

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/Franklin_zps2txlmp4s.png

Phillip
02-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Mavs sans Rondo going in early on the Hawks.

On pace for 136 points, :lol

and suddenly when their shooting went cold, they couldnt stop the guards from doing anything they wanted to do. Would have been nice to have a defender out there to slow them down a bit... smh

MI21
02-25-2015, 10:25 PM
and suddenly when their shooting went cold, they couldnt stop the guards from doing anything they wanted to do. Would have been nice to have a defender out there to slow them down a bit... smh

Safe to say I went a bit early with my :lol's...

monosylab1k
02-25-2015, 11:33 PM
Is anybody on this fucking team capable of putting together 4 consecutive solid quarters? Everybody is so goddamn hot and cold. And Dirk is beyond TOSB status now. He's just not a starting caliber NBA player anymore.

Franklin
02-25-2015, 11:39 PM
agree, just like Findog said, this is probably the first season we can safely say that our best player is someone else other than Dirk since the Dirk epoch began in the early 2000s. We should've let him walk last summer, would've been awesome if he had signed with Lockets for max tbh :lol

~O~
02-25-2015, 11:51 PM
This generation of players are much more spoiled and even more childish. Handouts of max contracts, being "protected" from your so called "injuries", vast variety technological distractions, and "Dwighting, Francising, Wilting, Sandering, Liggingsing, Paul Georging, atoineing, bynuming, Lebroning ".

In other words, getting multiple women pregnant, doing drugs, over partying, fucking the career gold digging bitches, drug dealing, smoking weed as a priority, giving up on basketball completely, saying you played basketball just for money, denying your mistakes such as children, getting arrested for stupid shit, bankrupting yourself after getting wealthy, and being to mo*********ing friendly with your opponents. Most of all, flopping, banking, and joining teams with your enemies, guys who are your rivals to take advantage of the NBA's major flaws in conferences and being carried to titles by a simple micromanaging per Refpicks.com.

I can say..that I see there are few rivalries in the NBA anymore. Guys don't want to beat each other...they want to "JOIN" each other. Fuck that.

If i want to look...........at the league as a whole.............Tim...Duncan...........Tim Duncan..is the last great thing the league has.....he's like a trophy of legit gold. No conspiracy tied to it..nothing....just shiney brilliance with no bullshit ad's or endorsements attached to it trying to get you to buy some fucking shoes or car insurance. Even Analytic supports him whereas they exposed others. I'll give Dirk a pass also. Nothing really can't be said bad about that guy. Freaking Jason Kidd. Steve Nash too...another pass. I'll think harder for other guys because if I do, that probably means they aren't worth it.

Arcadian
02-26-2015, 12:28 AM
This generation of players are much more spoiled and even more childish. Handouts of max contracts, being "protected" from your so called "injuries", vast variety technological distractions, and "Dwighting, Francising, Wilting, Sandering, Liggingsing, Paul Georging, atoineing, bynuming, Lebroning ".

In other words, getting multiple women pregnant, doing drugs, over partying, fucking the career gold digging bitches, drug dealing, smoking weed as a priority, giving up on basketball completely, saying you played basketball just for money, denying your mistakes such as children, getting arrested for stupid shit, bankrupting yourself after getting wealthy, and being to mo*********ing friendly with your opponents. Most of all, flopping, banking, and joining teams with your enemies, guys who are your rivals to take advantage of the NBA's major flaws in conferences and being carried to titles by a simple micromanaging per Refpicks.com.

I can say..that I see there are few rivalries in the NBA anymore. Guys don't want to beat each other...they want to "JOIN" each other. Fuck that.

If i want to look...........at the league as a whole.............Tim...Duncan...........Tim Duncan..is the last great thing the league has.....he's like a trophy of legit gold. No conspiracy tied to it..nothing....just shiney brilliance with no bullshit ad's or endorsements attached to it trying to get you to buy some fucking shoes or car insurance. Even Analytic supports him whereas they exposed others. I'll give Dirk a pass also. Nothing really can't be said bad about that guy. Freaking Jason Kidd. Steve Nash too...another pass. I'll think harder for other guys because if I do, that probably means they aren't worth it.

I endorse this message 100% :tu

Roxsfan
02-26-2015, 01:37 AM
MAVS Offensive Ranks this season
Before & Since Rajon Rondo trade

............. BEFORE .................... SINCE

Efficiency ........1st ..................... 11th

FG pct .......... 1st .......................... 14th

Paint PPG .......8th .................... 24th

Were on pace to have the highest offensive efficiency by any team in the last 30 seasons.

That's a lot for Amare to fix.

Infinite_limit
02-26-2015, 01:45 AM

RACK HIM

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 01:52 AM
This ~O~ faggot is low-key one of the shittiest posters on ST.

:cry "My team is lottery bound, so this era sucks!" :cry
:cry "It's LeBron's fault that Orlando hires retards like Otis Smith and treats every decent player they've ever had like shit!" :cry

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 01:52 AM

:lol what the hell kind of logic is this?

NBA players of the past had far more off-court issues, even with the lack of media attention to make us aware of it..there was far more partying and non-commitment to basketball, too, which those players have even discussed..

They were also much more childish, too..I have never heard of a player in today's game that refused to step on the court because the final play wasn't called for him like Scottie Pippen did in 1994:lmao..

Jodelo
02-26-2015, 12:31 PM
MAVS Offensive Ranks this season
Before & Since Rajon Rondo trade

............. BEFORE .................... SINCE

Efficiency ........1st ..................... 11th

FG pct .......... 1st .......................... 14th

Paint PPG .......8th .................... 24th

Were on pace to have the highest offensive efficiency by any team in the last 30 seasons.

That's a lot for Amare to fix.

Care to post the defensive stats? And the Mavs played a fucking easy schedule and blowed out bad teams. They were horrible against better/good teams.

m>s
02-26-2015, 01:17 PM
Yeah adjusted for against teams with a winning record and also seeing the defensive stats would be interesting. But I don't doubt that we look shittier most of the time. There have been those flashes of brilliance though.

GuerillaBlack
02-26-2015, 02:53 PM
I am really disappointed with this and wish that Rondo would have held is psyco self in check until AFTER the Mavs give him a long term deal tbh.