PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the zone Pop please

Wildcat67
02-26-2015, 01:01 AM
It ain't working and in the rare event we get a stop we can't get a rebound cause everyone is out of position.

Mismatch -- Double -- Swing the ball --- Run at the shooter --- Either make or they get the board cause our big man just ran out to cover the 3 point shooter.

TheGreatYacht
02-26-2015, 01:04 AM
http://youtu.be/C0lsxZKGfEQ

dabom
02-26-2015, 01:05 AM
POP STOP FUCKING SWITCHING FUCKS THE WHOLE TEAM
POP BENCH FUCKING PARKER FUCKS THE WHOLE TEAM
POP STOP DOUBLING FUCKS THE WHOLE TEAM
POP STOP PUTTING KAWHI ON THE SMALLER GUY WE NEED HIM AROUND THE RIM FOR THE REBOUND FUCKS THE WHOLE TEAM
POP STOP PLAYING MARCO FUCKS THE WHOLE TEAM

IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 01:09 AM
They're in a tough position with Splitter's ineffectiveness, defensively..Duncan, Green and Leonard(and Joseph when he plays) are literally the only competent defenders on the team, and with the increased need for offense with Parker's cancerous play, Pop has had to bench Green/Leonard more often, unfortunately..

Belinelli has been statistically one of the worst defenders in the league during his entire career for a reason, intelligent teams always target him..then we have te lack of rebounding/size when Diaw is out there, nowadays..

hater
02-26-2015, 01:10 AM
um, we went in a 19 pt hole in the 1st wihout the zone. zone is done when a team is raping you in the ass....

james evans
02-26-2015, 01:25 AM
u have to play zone when parker is on the floor. Otherwise, whomever he's guarding will just score every basket.

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 01:34 AM
u have to play zone when parker is on the floor. Otherwise, whomever he's guarding will just score every basket.

Yup. And then Pop inserts Marco in place of Green or Kawhi in order to get some scoring(due to TP's struggles on offense) and the defense gets even worse. TP's shit play on both ends of the court is destroying this team.

james evans
02-26-2015, 04:02 AM
Yup. And then Pop inserts Marco in place of Green or Kawhi in order to get some scoring(due to TP's struggles on offense) and the defense gets even worse. TP's shit play on both ends of the court is destroying this team.

You can't even hide him on defense anymore. It's like that on nba2k. I play with the spurs and people have figured me out. Every person I put parker on , they just isolate and destroys him. Shit is ridiculous. I honestly don't see why we can't go on a 12 game winning street before we play dallas. We have a nice schedule upcoming. If we lose to both denver, ny, and boston, we aren't gonna make the playoffs. I don't even see how we could lose to those teams with parker playing bad

hater
02-26-2015, 09:23 AM
:rolleyes ppl forget spurs went in a 12 pt hole in the first when Mathews and Batum went apeshit on kawhi and green smh :rolleyes

Wildcat67
02-26-2015, 08:23 PM
:rolleyes ppl forget spurs went in a 12 pt hole in the first when Mathews and Batum went apeshit on kawhi and green smh :rolleyes

Except if you actually watched you would see Mathews was 0-6 from with Kawhi guarding him then when Beli came in he went off. Final game stats don't mean shit with regards to who started the game on a guy.

Watch the fucking game fool.

dabom
02-26-2015, 08:58 PM
Except if you actually watched you would see Mathews was 0-6 from with Kawhi guarding him then when Beli came in he went off. Final game stats don't mean shit with regards to who started the game on a guy.

:lmao

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 08:58 PM

:lmao:lmao..

look_at_g_shred
02-26-2015, 10:30 PM

Explain the start of the 3rd quarter...Beli didn't start the half did he?

Wildcat67
02-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Explain the start of the 3rd quarter...Beli didn't start the half did he?

Yeah those 5 pts Mathews scored in the 3rd were the difference. I don't have the game recorded any more but also just because he scored those 5 necessarily mean he scored them on Kawhi either.