View Full Version : Enrique Porker's Last 3 Games

FkLA
02-26-2015, 01:01 AM
@ GS - 2 pts, 6 assts, 2 TOs, 0-4 shooting
@ UTAH - 5 pts, 4 assts, 4 TOs, 2-9 shooting
@ POR - 2 pts, 4 assts, 4 TOs, 1-8 shooting

3 PPG, 4.7 APG, 3.3 TOPG, 14.3% shooting
+a bottom 5 defender in the entire league

Not even going to lie, before I was just frustrated with his shitty play but now I am now openly rooting against Enrique. I hope the Spurs drop a few more and I hope Porker keeps playing like shit. It's the only hope I have of Pop removing this cancer from the rotation or at the very least the starting line-up. If he has a good game here or there that will just delay his benching.

Keep scrubbing it up Rique!!

Darius Bieber
02-26-2015, 01:03 AM
Starting PG :lmao

nevitt_&_smrek
02-26-2015, 01:04 AM
#9 Toilet Paper.

testies
02-26-2015, 01:04 AM
That doesn't include his atrocious defense

ElNono
02-26-2015, 01:06 AM
He's averaging more TO than Turnobili and less assists too...

I still love Tony, he gave his better years to the Spurs, and I'm rooting for him, but he and Pop have to come clean, state that either he's hurt or done, and just start trying something else. Timmy is breaking his back out there, it's just not fair to him.

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 01:06 AM

Yep..he's literally one of the 5-7 worst rotation players in the entire league, this season..

He was bad last year, too, but nowhere near this atrocity..

Floyd Pacquiao
02-26-2015, 01:08 AM
Christ Almighty

hater
02-26-2015, 01:09 AM
he's definitely having a tough time. if he doesn't turn it around, spurs are fucked :cry

testies
02-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Thank god he got injured in game 6 against OKC, or else we'd still be at 4 rings and in suicidal mode today

HI-FI
02-26-2015, 01:11 AM

I still love Tony, he gave his better years to the Spurs, and I'm rooting for him, but he and Pop have to come clean, state that either he's hurt or done, and just start trying something else. Timmy is breaking his back out there, it's just not fair to him.
:lol
you always amend your shit with that statement. we need your NBA Forum version.

timtonymanu
02-26-2015, 01:11 AM
Hmm.. someone on here said Russell Westbrook was shooting too much and killing his team's offense.

Looks like it's the case with Enrique now.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-26-2015, 01:12 AM
he's definitely having a tough time. if he doesn't turn it around, spurs are fucked :cry
Wrong. Without Parker spurs put up numbers that only trail the warriors, Tee hee.

ElNono
you always amend your shit with that statement. we need your NBA Forum version.

Because I really do appreciate what he's done for the team. It's heartbreaking to watch him this washed up. The NBA Forum version was a schtick that unfortunately turn into reality...

baseline bum
I can't believe I'm seeing this. The Spurs haven't been so bad at point guard since the Antonio Daniels days. Hell, maybe the Negele Knight/Vinny Del Negro/Chris Whitney days.

hater
02-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Because I really do appreciate what he's done for the team. It's heartbreaking to watch him this washed up. The NBA Forum version was a schtick that unfortunately turn into reality...

maniga.aspx

but tbh I could care less of Parker the person, he'll be fine hes a millionaire. I'm just sad that without his usual prowess, the team is doomed.

horsielove
02-26-2015, 01:15 AM
#9 Toilet Paper.

:lmao

lefty
I can't believe I'm seeing this. The Spurs haven't been so bad at point guard since the Antonio Daniels days. Hell, maybe the Negele Knight/Vinny Del Negro/Chris Whitney days.

HI-FI
i somewhat agree. i've never been a fan, just never cared for the selfishness or quitting. But this is sad I'll admit. Least he'll get his jersey retired.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 01:16 AM

True. Fixed. :bobo

It's going to take performances like these last three games. If he keeps it up I don't see how Pop doesn't eventually give in. If he played like he had prior to this atrocious stretch OTOH, Pop would ride him till the end of the season. 12 ppg, 4 apg on 12 FGAs+bottom 5 defense and a whole lot of dribble dribble is good enough to keep trotting him out for heavy minutes unfortunately.

Anyone that loves the Spurs has no option but to root against him now tbh.

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 01:16 AM
Hmm.. someone on here said Russell Westbrook was shooting too much and killing his team's offense.

Looks like it's the case with Enrique now.

Whoever said that's a fucking idiot. GOATbrook is having one of the all-time great season from the point guard position. Tony's a shitstain in comparison.

baseline bum
02-26-2015, 01:17 AM
i somewhat agree. i've never been a fan, just never cared for the selfishness or quitting. But this is sad I'll admit. Least he'll get his jersey retired.

I have always been a Parker fan, but the Spurs are going to have to look at salary dumping him this summer unless he does a 180 quick. It's not like he has played very well at any point of this season. This is like watching Deron Williams' game fall off a cliff.

timtonymanu
02-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Whoever said that's a fucking idiot. GOATbrook is having one of the all-time great season from the point guard position. Tony's a shitstain in comparison.

Looked it up and it was Cry Havoc.

Mugen
02-26-2015, 01:18 AM
It's atrocious. I'm not even happy to see it like the TP bashers with an agenda. Just sad to see him fall of a cliff this hard. I also miss Brazil tbh, one of my niggas....

ElNono
02-26-2015, 01:22 AM
I have always been a Parker fan, but the Spurs are going to have to look at salary dumping him this summer unless he does a 180 quick. It's not like he has played very well at any point of this season. This is like watching Deron Williams' game fall off a cliff.

And he even had the whole summer off. Really worrying...

HI-FI
02-26-2015, 01:24 AM
curious, when Spurs almost got Kidd would've you preferred that move? Because I remember really wanting that to happen. I don't even know where my issues with Parker came from, but it was there back then. Maybe I never trusted Parker. But the old version definitely had some great moments, no doubt.

baseline bum
02-26-2015, 01:24 AM
And he even had the whole summer off. Really worrying...

My first instinct watching him is he has to be injured. But no way Pop would be playing him right no if so. So my second instinct is he has lost all his quickness and is done. And without speed his game is aging like Iverson's did, allstar to liability overnight.

baseline bum
02-26-2015, 01:26 AM
curious, when Spurs almost got Kidd would've you preferred that move? Because I remember really wanting that to happen. I don't even know where my issues with Parker came from, but it was there back then. Maybe I never trusted Parker. But the old version definitely had some great moments, no doubt.

I wanted Parker & Kidd together, since I was never sold on Jermaine O'Neal and hated the thought of signing Olowokandi or Nesterovic with all that capspace. I was always sold on Parker though after that great series he had against Payton his rookie year. In retrospect Parker was easily the better of the two considering Kidd got hurt a year or two later and was never the same again.

Malik Hairston
02-26-2015, 01:27 AM
The worst part about Babar is that his weight gain doesn't give him a useful size advantage like you see with Kyle Lowry and other effective fat players, tbh..

Parker is 6-feet tall and has a small frame, the excess weight literally doesn't provide him with any advantage..he's just a short, fat, slow PG with limited court vision, an inconsistent jump shot and a huge ego..

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 01:29 AM
Looked it up and it was Cry Havoc.

Of course. That moron would say something retarded like that.

Infinite_limit
02-26-2015, 01:31 AM
Who knew it would be Tony that gave out first? There was talk of Pop retooling with this guy after Manu and Tim retired

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 01:31 AM
ugly numbers

HI-FI
02-26-2015, 01:33 AM
I wanted Parker & Kidd together, since I was never sold on Jermaine O'Neal and hated the thought of signing Olowokandi or Nesterovic with all that capspace. I was always sold on Parker though after that great series he had against Payton his rookie year. In retrospect Parker was easily the better of the two considering Kidd got hurt a year or two later and was never the same again.
makes sense. it would've been cool to have had both.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 01:35 AM
Parker is 6-feet tall and has a small frame, the excess weight literally doesn't provide him with any advantage..he's just a short, fat, slow PG with limited court vision, an inconsistent jump shot and a huge ego..

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z212/blufftonkayak/Puking.gif

Beaverfuzz
02-26-2015, 01:36 AM
The excess weight shows, Parker lose the 10-15 pounds ASAP!

ViceCity86
02-26-2015, 01:38 AM

I always said the summer of 2003 was the misstep from having a Jordan Bulls dynasty.They could of had 5 titles in 6 year span.Not resigning Jackson due to Jacko and his agent and not even getting a decent free agent,despite winning the championship with young core and ample cap space.Damn San Antonio.They couldn't even land Lamar Odom who was classified as a B level free agent then.

Twisted_Dawg
02-26-2015, 07:03 AM

Negele Knight and Chris Witney? Wow, we are going old school. What about Mike Bratz and Sweet Pea?

Twisted_Dawg
02-26-2015, 07:04 AM

How are we going to dump a 3 year $44 million contract. There are some stupid owners and GMs out there, but none that stupid.

mkurts
02-26-2015, 07:46 AM
How are we going to dump a 3 year $44 million contract. There are some stupid owners and GMs out there, but none that stupid.

We can't.

That is why Pop is giving Porker big minutes to try and shake off his funk and sooth his wounded ego.

What else can you do ? Shit as he may be he won't play for free

Brazil
02-26-2015, 07:52 AM
It's atrocious. I'm not even happy to see it like the TP bashers with an agenda. Just sad to see him fall of a cliff this hard. I also miss Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) tbh, one of my niggas....

:lol I'm here tbh

Unfortunately Parker is probably done... he had a good run. One can hope he can turn things around but there are no signs whatsoever of that. He had a couple of ok games lately but it seems it was a moment / spark stuff than real progress.

He is obviously trying but his legs are not here anymore

Diego20
02-26-2015, 09:19 AM

what part you don't understand Enrique tard?? Last year he was bad and we won it all. Just bench Enrique and make him a backup PG he shouldn't play more than 15 minutes a game.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 09:37 AM
what part you don't understand Enrique tard?? Last year he was bad and we won it all. Just bench Enrique and make him a backup PG he shouldn't play more than 15 minutes a game.

This is a serious and non-sarcastic question: If you truly believe that Parker was bad last year and we won anyway, and if you truly believe that the Spurs are a better team without him (I'm not questioning anyone's analytics here - if the numbers show we are better without him, then we are), then why can't we win with him playing so poorly this year?

I am not defending Tony at all. I don't hate him like some do in here, but I am totally baffled by how a player's shot ability has disappeared so completely so rapidly. He does in fact look just terrible out there, and I, along with most team fans, would love to see some other pg run the team as a starter.

The question remains, though, that if Parker was always unimportant to the team's success, why is his lack of value this year such a contributor to the team's losses?

It seems only fair to note, as others have, that the entire TEAM, excluding only Tim, has 'lost their shot' this year. Everyone's three point shooting percentages are way down from last year and that cannot be wholly attributable to Tony's undeniable decline. When NO ONE can find their shot, something besides the dramatic decline of one player must be included as the causal factor(s).

At this point I would LOVE to see Tony only play 15 minutes a game. LOVE it. But it does seem that if we could win without him playing well last year we could win without him playing well this year.

Diego20
02-26-2015, 09:41 AM
This is a serious and non-sarcastic question: If you truly believe that Parker was bad last year and we won anyway, and if you truly believe that the Spurs are a better team without him (I'm not questioning anyone's analytics here - if the numbers show we are better without him, then we are), then why can't we win with him playing so poorly this year?

I am not defending Tony at all. I don't hate him like some do in here, but I am totally baffled by how a player's shot ability has disappeared so completely so rapidly. He does in fact look just terrible out there, and I, along with most team fans, would love to see some other pg run the team as a starter.

The question remains, though, that if Parker was always unimportant to the team's success, why is his lack of value this year such a contributor to the team's losses?

It seems only fair to note, as others have, that the entire TEAM, excluding only Tim, has 'lost their shot' this year. Everyone's three point shooting percentages are way down from last year and that cannot be wholly attributable to Tony's undeniable decline. When NO ONE can find their shot, something besides the dramatic decline of one player must be included as the causal factor(s).

At this point I would LOVE to see Tony only play 15 minutes a game. LOVE it. But it does seem that if we could win without him playing well last year we could win without him playing well this year.

We are not winning because Enrique is playing like 30 minutes a game? DIdn't you see the Spurs stats without TP? We trail the Warriors without him.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 09:44 AM
We are not winning because Enrique is playing like 30 minutes a game? DIdn't you see the Spurs stats without TP? We trail the Warriors without him.

Yes, I did see those, and I referred to my acceptance of those in my original response. I don't question those. That is why I said that I would love to see him only play 15 minutes a game. What I can't figure out is HOW it is that if we didn't need him last year we can't win with him playing poorly THIS year.

unleashbaynes
02-26-2015, 09:45 AM
RIP Parker. Pop, get over yourself and Parker and play lineups that are effective and want to win. Tony's place is on the bench now. Sucks watching Tim have to put up with this.

Diego20
02-26-2015, 09:55 AM
Yes, I did see those, and I referred to my acceptance of those in my original response. I don't question those. That is why I said that I would love to see him only play 15 minutes a game. What I can't figure out is HOW it is that if we didn't need him last year we can't win with him playing poorly THIS year.

Patty Injured the first half of the season, Splitter injured half of the season, Belinelli not being as good in regular season as last season. Pop with his bad rotations lineups, this is why we can't win him playing poorly.

FTW % is worse than last season..

3PS % is worse than last season..

Also, notice that Manu came off the bench last couple of games with TP in, which means no second unit ball movement (Mills should play with Manu)

kaji157
02-26-2015, 10:10 AM
What´s scary is that this team has 7 million committed to Diaw, 8.5 to Splitter and 15 to Parker for next year.
Clearly the 3 worse players on the team right now. And they command nearly half the NBA cap.
Bad move there by the management.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 10:13 AM
Also, notice that Manu came off the bench last couple of games with TP in, which means no second unit ball movement (Mills should play with Manu)

Agree with this, entirely. Pop's feud with Green has really cost us I think.

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 10:19 AM
What´s scary is that this team has 7 million committed to Diaw, 8.5 to Splitter and 15 to Parker for next year.
Clearly the 3 worse players on the team right now. And they command nearly half the NBA cap.
Bad move there by the management.

Boris and Tiago both played international ball this summer so that might be having an effect on their overall decline. Back-to-back Finals trips with no rest in between is exhausting.

On Tony, I agree with you. It made no sense giving him that extension while he still had a year remaining on his current contract. If they had let him play out the year, we could have avoided that cancerous $45 million. Starting to think that TP threatened the team - told them if they don't give him an extension, he'll play for France. Spurs obliged and Tony rested the summer. If true, it's despicable on Tony's part.

Russ
02-26-2015, 10:34 AM
My first instinct watching him is he has to be injured. But no way Pop would be playing him right no if so. So my second instinct is he has lost all his quickness and is done. And without speed his game is aging like Iverson's did, allstar to liability overnight.

Perhaps he's afraid to be explosive until it's time to risk injury. Parker is a warrior -- that's one thing I strongly disagree with most people here on.

I think he'll try to be the old TP during the playoffs -- he'll either soar or get injured. Either way, it will have been the right decision.

Diego20
02-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Perhaps he's afraid to be explosive until it's time to risk injury. Parker is a warrior -- that's one thing I strongly disagree with most people here on.

I think he'll try to be the old TP during the playoffs -- he'll either soar or get injured. Either way, it will have been the right decision.

the fuck? TP is never better during the playoffs, he's a regular season player. Also, he's not a warrior.

inb4 Ringo with the truth nukes..

ceds
02-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Interestingly Sports VU stats still show TP as one of the fastest players in the game so the huge drop off in speed arguement some are making doesnt hold water.

Personally I believe its a combination of confidence and conditioning.

He has been hesitant all season to attack the paint like he did in the old days ( for fear of reinjury maybe?) and his game is noticeably different. Injuries have played a part in him being no where near peak condition or able to play big minutes.
Now that his jumpshot is completely shot his confidence is at an all time low and this is probably the worst stretch of games he has ever played.

At this point I would start mills, give him the green light to take 15 - 20 shots and hope he can go mega man like last season.
He led the Olympics in points and we all know he can score in a hurry and put up numbers. Kawhi isnt ready yet...that leaves mills as the best pure scorer left on the team. Its time to make him the offensive focal point.

TP needs his minutes regulated and should be used in short bursts. If he cant get in the paint then he is useless on this team

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 10:57 AM

He's a warrior in the same way Kobe is a warrior - fabricate fake injuries and make excuses in order to disguise their poor play. It's a heroballer thing, no doubt.

And TP has ALWAYS wilted come playoff time. Nearly every one of his statistical categories sees a sharp drop when the post-season rolls around. If TP is already playing this bad in the regular season, there's no hope for him in the post-season. He's not Duncan or Manu - those two are warriors that have given us great playoff performances while playing through injuries. Parker has never done that. He's a choke artist, always has been. Always will be. Nothing against TP - he's just not on the same tier as those two as a playoff performer.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 11:05 AM
Starting to think that TP threatened the team - told them if they don't give him an extension, he'll play for France. Spurs obliged and Tony rested the summer. If true, it's despicable on Tony's part.

WOW! What to set up a straw man and then set him on fire!!!

jag
02-26-2015, 11:11 AM
It's atrocious. I'm not even happy to see it like the TP bashers with an agenda. Just sad to see him fall of a cliff this hard. I also miss Brazil tbh, one of my niggas....

His decline has been unbelievable steep. If it's not an injury, he's not even a mid-level player anymore.

jag
02-26-2015, 11:13 AM
All those years of putting the team on his back...

it's taken a toll on the 3rd greatest player in Spurs history.

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 11:18 AM
WOW! What to set up a straw man and then set him on fire!!!

Can't think of another reason why the front office would give him that extension. Why not let TP play out his existing contract and wait till summer of 2015 to reup? Makes no sense to give him that bloated extension at that point in time. Now we're stuck with a bad contract that's going to make it difficult to rebuild in the next few years. TP giving them an ultimatum makes sense - he loves playing for France and using it against the Spurs as a bargaining chip to set him up financially for the rest of his career seems like something he would do. Sucks for the fans but TP conned the Spurs good on this one.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 11:30 AM
TP giving them an ultimatum makes sense - he loves playing for France and using it against the Spurs as a bargaining chip to set him up financially for the rest of his career seems like something he would do. Sucks for the fans but TP conned the Spurs good on this one.

Honestly - it makes no sense at all.

You have zero idea what, in fact, is in TP's mind or heart.

You, in fact, have no idea what reason the FO used for awarding that contract.

Your lack of imagination as to a reason in NO way leads to a conclusion that you put forth for no apparent reason other than to try to marshall more hatred for a player that you hate now and have hated for a long time.

Diego20
02-26-2015, 11:39 AM

keep waiting for the 3 straight years where Enrique led the Spurs..

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Honestly - it makes no sense at all.

You have zero idea what, in fact, is in TP's mind or heart.

You, in fact, have no idea what reason the FO used for awarding that contract.

Your lack of imagination as to a reason in NO way leads to a conclusion that you put forth for no apparent reason other than to try to marshall more hatred for a player that you hate now and have hated for a long time.

I'm not a player fan, like you. I don't hold a grudge against any one player. When Manu sucked in 2013, I criticized him. TP is playing at a level much worse than any we've ever seen from a star on the Spurs. Of course, he's going to take heat. He's the highest paid player on the squad and he's not playing like it.

And it honestly wouldn't surprise me if TP used the French NT as leverage for a new contract. He's played every possible tournament for his country in the past four or five years. Last year was the first time in a while that he took the summer off. Why now all of a sudden?

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 11:43 AM

He'll lead us into the lottery, for sure

sammy
02-26-2015, 11:48 AM
I think Parker is still hurt! He needs to sit and get healthy! He also gained weight and his conditioning is poor! He seems slower and with the weight gain it's definitely not helping as he can't keep in front of other point guards! Pop needs to limit his minutes and he needs to lose that weight fast! Bring Parker off the bench and start Cojo! Mills and Manu are great together! Hell I'd even start Manu as pg as he would facilitate the ball better for Duncan, Baynes, Green and Kawhi!

I feel so bad for Parker to see him so slow and out of sync! His shot is off! I can only think that he is still hurt and is trying to do too much and it's not working!

Mikeanaro
02-26-2015, 12:44 PM
I think Parker is still hurt! He needs to sit and get healthy! He also gained weight and his conditioning is poor! He seems slower and with the weight gain it's definitely not helping as he can't keep in front of other point guards! Pop needs to limit his minutes and he needs to lose that weight fast! Bring Parker off the bench and start Cojo! Mills and Manu are great together! Hell I'd even start Manu as pg as he would facilitate the ball better for Duncan, Baynes, Green and Kawhi!

I feel so bad for Parker to see him so slow and out of sync! His shot is off! I can only think that he is still hurt and is trying to do too much and it's not working!
Doing so much? like killing the whole team? Spurs will miss the playoffs because of that ¨HARD WORKING POS¨ hero yours.

Mikeanaro
02-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Fuck Rique, fuck Porker and remember this... THE NUMBERS DON´T LIE.

DAF86
02-26-2015, 01:40 PM

You trying to bait Manu's fans or Gervin's ones, tbh?

jag
02-26-2015, 02:20 PM

During the 6 seasons from '08-'09 to '13-'14, Parker led the team in scoring 5 times, led the team in assists 6 times and led the Big Three in FG% 4 times. He did that while playing in over 80% of regular season games. During those 6 seasons, he played over 3000 more minutes than Ginobili, which would amount to more minutes than either played during any one season.

Dude looks bad out there right now - no one is arguing that. But let's not forget how much the Spurs have depended on him to carry the load.

Gummi Clutch
02-26-2015, 02:22 PM
During the 6 seasons from '08-'09 to '13-'14, Parker led the team in scoring 5 times, led the team in assists 6 times and led the Big Three in FG% 4 times. He did that while playing in over 80% of regular season games. During those 6 seasons, he played over 3000 more minutes than Ginobili, which would amount to more minutes than either played during any one season.

Dude looks bad out there right now - no one is arguing that. But let's not forget how much the Spurs have depended on him to carry the load.
you're pointing out facts.

Kool Bob Love
02-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Fuck Rique, fuck Porker and remember this... THE NUMBERS DON´T LIE.

Numbers lied up 5 with 28 seconds to go. Don't you ever forget 6.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 02:34 PM
I'm not a player fan, like you. I don't hold a grudge against any one player. When Manu sucked in 2013, I criticized him. TP is playing at a level much worse than any we've ever seen from a star on the Spurs. Of course, he's going to take heat. He's the highest paid player on the squad and he's not playing like it.

And it honestly wouldn't surprise me if TP used the French NT as leverage for a new contract. He's played every possible tournament for his country in the past four or five years. Last year was the first time in a while that he took the summer off. Why now all of a sudden?

No, I am a TEAM fan, unlike you who are a player Hater. Criticizing is one thing...harping and proffering assumed evil and malignant motivations that have zero basis is fact is not a sign of a team supporter, it is a sign that you are unhinged regarding a particular player.

I have criticized Parker; that is not what you do. You HATE,

I have supported Tim, Manu, Boris, Kawhi, Patty, Danny, even Tiago and Baynes. I don't need to prove that to you. You are a pure and simple single player hater.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 02:38 PM

Lots of Parker haters in this forum like to say how he was terrible last year, too. He wasn't as good as he was the year before, but he still lead the team in points and assists last year...you know, the year before they gave him a contract that now everyone says is a disaster.

You are right that he looks pretty much awful right now. Those of us who don't hate him are aware of this. The haters just cannot allow that he has ever made a contribution to the team's success.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 02:45 PM
During that time:

- First round exit
- Second round exit (swept, Dragic shits on Enrique)
- First round exit (8)
- Backdoor swept
- Carried by Kawhi and a newly-rejuvenated Duncan to the Finals
- Carried by Kawhi and Duncan to a ring, negative impact in the playoffs, Spurs had no problems winning crucial playoff games without him

Great regular season numbers, but a Choke Paul-esque playoff resume when Duncan/Kawhi aren't there to carry him and there isn't a Speedy Claxton to bail him out. Definitely NOT the third-best Spur of all time. Tbh, ElNono's client gets clowned on for his turnovers, but he's still way better than Enrique.

Mikeanaro
02-26-2015, 02:59 PM
Numbers lied up 5 with 28 seconds to go. Don't you ever forget 6.
Thats on our guys missing freebies and Rique shooting 3/94.

EVAY
02-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Thats on our guys missing freebies and Rique shooting 3/94.

? Who do you think scored the 5 points that put us UP by five with 28 seconds to go?

FkLA
02-26-2015, 03:20 PM

Seriously? It's not that hard. He's gone from a decent player to an atrocious one over the past year.

tlongII
02-26-2015, 03:25 PM
He's basically a poor man's Raymond Felton.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 03:34 PM

Classifying that as 'carrying' is retarded. I'll give him '11-'12 and '12-'13 but that's about it.

Timmy was still putting up 19, 11 and 2+anchoring the defense in '08-'09. In '09-'10 the team started playing their best basketball when Rique went down and G-Hill was the starter. Manu was a Top 5 player in the league the second half of that season and he carried it over to '10-'11 when he was an all-star. Last season was the greatest display of team basketball we've ever seen--he didn't carry shit.

spurraider21
02-26-2015, 03:41 PM
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/couples/files/2014/07/tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 04:09 PM
During that time:

- First round exit
- First round exit (8)
- Backdoor swept
- Carried by Kawhi and Duncan to a ring, negative impact in the playoffs, Spurs had no problems winning crucial playoff games without him

Great regular season numbers, but a Choke Paul-esque playoff resume when Duncan/Kawhi aren't there to carry him and there isn't a Speedy Claxton to bail him out. Definitely NOT the third-best Spur of all time. Tbh, ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054)'s client gets clowned on for his turnovers, but he's still way better than Enrique.
He's a finals MVP

Johnny RIngo
02-26-2015, 04:10 PM
No, I am a TEAM fan, unlike you who are a player Hater. Criticizing is one thing...harping and proffering assumed evil and malignant motivations that have zero basis is fact is not a sign of a team supporter, it is a sign that you are unhinged regarding a particular player.

I have criticized Parker; that is not what you do. You HATE,

I have supported Tim, Manu, Boris, Kawhi, Patty, Danny, even Tiago and Baynes. I don't need to prove that to you. You are a pure and simple single player hater.

Nah, you've gone above and beyond to find multiple scapegoats for Tony's shit play this season. It's desperate and embarrassing. I treat all the players equally. I called out Manu when he sucked. Doing the same for Tony right now.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 04:12 PM
He's a finals MVP

Boobie Gibson

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Boobie Gibson
No, Parker had one.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 04:30 PM
Would have two if Kawhi could make a fucking free throw.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 04:37 PM
No, Parker had one.
Boobie, you the real MVP.

Would have two if Kawhi could make a fucking free throw.
Nope, Danny Green would have one if Enrique hadn't thrown him under the bus.

:cry "I can't believe they're leaving him wide open like that" :cry
:cry "I deserve to be MVP, not him" :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Boobie, you the real MVP.

Nope, Danny Green would have one if Enrique hadn't thrown him under the bus.

:cry "I can't believe they're leaving him wide open like that" :cry
:cry "I deserve to be MVP, not him" :cry

1-19 in two games ruined that. But a step back 3 over LeBron, a steal on LeBron and a layup on LeBron clinches it.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 05:01 PM
But a step back 3 over LeBron, a steal on LeBron and a layup on LeBron clinches it.

Shooting better than 6-23 would've been nice.

Kawhi and Timmy had way better performances that game, yet somehow its always spun into how 'MVPorker put is in position to win it all'. :cry
'

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 05:03 PM
Shooting better than 6-23 would've been nice.
Wouldn't have happened if Kawhi could make a damn free throw

FkLA
02-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Kawhi had 22 pts, 11 rebs, 3 steals on 9/14 shooting and was defending the best player on the planet on the other end.

:bobo

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 05:09 PM
Wouldn't have happened if Kawhi could make a damn free throw

1-19 wouldn't have happened if Enrique could keep his mouth shut.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 05:11 PM
1-19 wouldn't have happened if Enrique could keep his mouth shut.
Or if he had any balls back then

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Kawhi had 22 pts, 11 rebs, 3 steals on 9/14 shooting and was defending the best player on the planet on the other end.

:bobo
Sucks how just one missed free throw can make everything else not matter

EVAY
02-26-2015, 05:15 PM
Nah, you've gone above and beyond to find multiple scapegoats for Tony's shit play this season. It's desperate and embarrassing. I treat all the players equally. I called out Manu when he sucked. Doing the same for Tony right now.

And I supported Manu when he sucked (still do when he sucks sometimes now). That is the difference between a FAN and a hater. I will always look for a reason to support; you always look for a reason to hate when it comes to one certain player.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 05:16 PM

48 minutes, son. Those FTs at the end don't even matter if a certain someone on the team decided to shoot better than 6/23.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 05:17 PM

Sucks how one legitimate, non-Boobie-Gibson FMVP can make a missed free throw not matter.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 05:25 PM
48 minutes, son. Those FTs at the end don't even matter if a certain someone on the team decided to shoot better than 6/23.
Except.. Parker shot that in G7.. Wouldn't have mattered if it finished in 6

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 05:29 PM

Reality is, the Spurs still had a chance to win the series, but Enrique quit.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Reality is, the Spurs still had a chance to win the series, but Enrique quit.
He had a grade 2 hammy injury from G2

Clipper Nation
02-26-2015, 05:32 PM
He had a grade 2 hammy injury from G2
:cry

Sigz
02-26-2015, 05:49 PM
lol Porker.

ElNono
02-26-2015, 05:53 PM

Yeah, plus even if he pulls his usual disappearing act in the playoffs, there's 82 games to play every season. He's been one of the best, most steady regular season performers for the Spurs, his importance only grew bigger as the other guys got older and couldn't bring it every night.

You have to look no further than this season to see how difficult it is to replace his 20ppg.

le13
02-26-2015, 05:58 PM
Since you are all relaxing on your fucking sofa, what don't you go and play to replace Parker. You are all so full of piece of shit..... Oh and by the way, since most of you are routing for kwany MVP, why does not he take the lead for the team? Oh! Look! It is Timmy who got bigger numbers at his age.... How come?

You are really a bunch of miserable fans ever seen on a forum. Just give a look on others teams forum and you will see what they are thinking about you all. They have a great respect for the Spurs but they are all shocked how you treat some of your players...

You should all be pleased to have and had players like tony, manu, Timmy, kwany, Boris and so on who gave you 5 championships! But I am assuming that this team gave too much caviar to pigs......

jag
02-26-2015, 06:36 PM
During that time:

- First round exit
- First round exit (8)
- Backdoor swept

Great regular season numbers, but a Choke Paul-esque playoff resume when Duncan/Kawhi aren't there to carry him and there isn't a Speedy Claxton to bail him out. Definitely NOT the third-best Spur of all time. Tbh, ElNono's client gets clowned on for his turnovers, but he's still way better than Enrique.

You've always found a way to marginalize Parker's contributions. You don't like the guy, and that's fine. But I can't help but question your understanding of the game if you like Ginobili based on his contributions to the team, yet dislike Parker for what you perceive to be his lack of contributions. Both players have had their ups and downs in the postseason. Both have had their moments taking over certain playoff games, and then disappearing in others. As far as the regular season, the numbers obviously point to one player being more productive and dependable than the other.

I could post more numbers for you but it would make no difference because you don't appear to valuate players based on their production or using any real logic. Which again is perfectly fine.

You being midnightpulp, a longtime Spurs fan who has always disliked Parker, I don't actually expect you to approach this topic with any objectivity.

FkLA
02-26-2015, 07:55 PM

He shot 3/12 in Game 7. So basically he shot 25% the last two games, which isn't quite as bad as what he's done these past three games but it's up there.

:cry but Kawhi missed a FT :cry

dabom
02-26-2015, 07:57 PM
He shot 3/12 in Game 7. So basically he shot 25% the last two games, which isn't quite as bad as what he's done these past three games but it's up there.

:cry but Kawhi missed a FT :cry

Nolifefaggot is such a fucking troll. If all you could fault him for is a missed freethrow, he played a millions times better than manu. :lmao Manu still cost us a ship.

Mr Bones
02-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Not even going to lie
I am now openly rooting against Enrique.
I hope the Spurs drop a few more
and I hope Porker keeps playing like shit.

!

I turned it into a poem for you. You can hang it on you refrigerator.

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 10:26 PM
lol Porker.

KL2
02-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Can't believe this guy is getting paid $15 mill per year, possibly the worst player in the league based on facts.

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah232/OnyPorker/RSZ_zpsaaihpkdj.jpg

Diego20
02-26-2015, 11:20 PM

2009-2010

Enrique 16 points per game - 16,49 PER
Manu 16,5 points per game - 22,54 PER (TOP 2 SG NBA)

2010-2011

Enrique 17,5 points per game in 32 minutes. 20,44 PER (TOP 6 PG)
Manu 17,4 points (lol 0,1 more points per game) - 21,78 PER (TOP 3 SG)

2008-2009

Enrique 22 points per game in 34 minutes. 23,4 PER <-- 15 double doubles
TD 19,3 points AND 10,7 rebounds per game in 33 minutes per game. 24,4 PER <-- 49 double doubles

You can say he led the Spurs IN SCORING many times but he didn't led the Spurs in the offense and defense combined, points per game is not the only thing that matters in basketball, if that was the case Kobe Bryant is one of the best players in the NBA now tbh <-- 22,3 points per game.

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 11:21 PM

Mikeanaro
02-27-2015, 11:12 AM
? Who do you think scored the 5 points that put us UP by five with 28 seconds to go?
Porker? thats so typical of him but the way he played the whole game killed us, is not just how you finish you must play a good overall game avoding shooting 3/94 and trying to block Gay Ray 3 pointer.

look_at_g_shred
02-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Parker is part of the problem, but not the whole problem. If danny and kawhi would hit their shots consistently from here on out, things will turn around. Too many times it's duncan being the only player in the starting lineup who' scoring while the other 4 players brick their shots. WE need consistent O from our starting wings.

Mikeanaro
02-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Since you are all relaxing on your fucking sofa, what don't you go and play to replace Parker. You are all so full of piece of shit..... Oh and by the way, since most of you are routing for kwany MVP, why does not he take the lead for the team? Oh! Look! It is Timmy who got bigger numbers at his age.... How come?

You are really a bunch of miserable fans ever seen on a forum. Just give a look on others teams forum and you will see what they are thinking about you all. They have a great respect for the Spurs but they are all shocked how you treat some of your players...

You should all be pleased to have and had players like tony, manu, Timmy, kwany, Boris and so on who gave you 5 championships! But I am assuming that this team gave too much caviar to pigs......
Lol, Im sure eveybody here is very concerned about the other cocksucking fórums and your feelings.

Spurs9
02-27-2015, 11:33 AM
Gerald Green 1 behind him :lol

FkLA
05-14-2015, 01:05 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2014/gkTZKm.gif

RD2191
05-14-2015, 01:13 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2014/gkTZKm.gif

itsamanuthree