jkid12456
02-26-2015, 01:06 AM
stfu.

RD2191
02-26-2015, 01:09 AM
OP is a truth teller

Ice009
02-26-2015, 01:12 AM
I was thinking about that the whole game, but what happens if the starting 5 is down 10 and then Parker comes in? Spurs could be down 20 or 30 after Parker's stint.

I'm leaning towards not playing him at all. He really is that bad. Not sure what to do with him.

cd98
02-26-2015, 01:17 AM
CJ sucked. He is a liability on offense. Really all our point guards are sucking. Actually our whole team is sucking.

Prose
02-26-2015, 01:18 AM
I agree with this bc Joseph is explosive and fearless. Parker is struggling mentally and knows he is dead weight so he is trying to make up for it by passing slot but problem is we don't need shitty Boris Diaw running the point we need offense to open the passing lanes.

freetiago
02-26-2015, 01:21 AM
the bench is the only reason the Spurs are in games
Parker would destroy the benchs chemistry and ball movement

G-Dawgg
02-26-2015, 05:59 AM
Joseph is not ready to be the starting quarterback. I say let The offense run through Parker 90% of the time through the the next 5-7 games.. Even if he has to shoot 20 times a game and we lose a couple.. We need him to get his groove back. We have to live and die with Parker. It's because of him and his penetrate and dish that the other Spurs all get their open shots. His penetration is the reason we normally move the ball so well, he breaks down defenses. We have no choice but to give him the opportunity to play out of his funk or the rest of the team will not get their easy looks. His play affects the rest of the team... It trickles down. If Popovich doesn't find a way to help him through this by purposely going to him then he's being a dumbass. Without Parker getting a chance to get into a good rhythm to do what he normally does, this season is a write-off.. Period. If this doesn't work, trade Parker in the offseason and groom Joseph as the starter. This year is the last opportunity the Spurs will have to actually make it deep into the playoffs in a long time........