PDA

View Full Version : two lights coming from dwarf planet; scientists unsure what they are

Blake
02-26-2015, 10:39 AM
.... A dwarf planet is shining two bright lights at a NASA spacecraft right now, and our smartest scientists are unsure what they are.As bizarre as that sentence sounds, that's the situation with Ceres — the largest object in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, officially designated as a dwarf planet (the same category as Pluto).NASA's Dawn spacecraft is approaching Ceres ahead of a March 6 rendezvous........

http://mashable.com/2015/02/25/strange-lights-dwarf-planet-ceres/

angel wings, imo.

Spurminator
02-26-2015, 10:43 AM
God help us. God help us all.

MultiTroll
02-26-2015, 10:50 AM
Is The Great Dustspect farting?

Worship!

Wild Cobra
02-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Might take a while, but we might be sending a rover if they remain perplexed.

DJR210
02-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Damn, straight up jacked InRareForm's thread

Big Empty
02-26-2015, 01:13 PM
too cool

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2015, 01:28 PM
http://www.motornomadics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Spaceballs-eagle5.jpg

RsxPiimp
02-26-2015, 01:42 PM
OMG he's coming!!!

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/1sxwyg-prometheus-2-plot-clues-blade-runner-easter-egg-hints-david-return.jpeg?width=1600&height=800

Blake
02-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Damn, straight up jacked InRareForm's thread

oh. I'll pay royalty fees.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Mitt Romney's god

mouse
02-26-2015, 09:43 PM
Are you saying the same scientists that claim to know how and when the universe came about can't figure out a few blinking lights?

Isn't that like saying Bill Gates needed to call Best Buy to send over the geek squad to help Bill Gates instal windows XP?

I know NASA is desperate so I can understand the space news flashes of lately.

z0sa
02-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Perhaps it is aliens making a less than dramatic first contact? Life is rather dull in the Oort cloud, or so it is said.

spurraider21
02-26-2015, 11:41 PM
Are you saying the same scientists that claim to know how and when the universe came about can't figure out a few blinking lights?

Isn't that like saying Bill Gates needed to call Best Buy to send over the geek squad to help Bill Gates instal windows XP?

I know NASA is desperate so I can understand the space news flashes of lately.
a rocket scientist might not know how to fix his car if it had mechanical problems. an engineer might still misplace his keys.

DMC
02-27-2015, 01:12 AM
a rocket scientist might not know how to fix his car if it had mechanical problems. an engineer might still misplace his keys.
No, the car is built wrong and the keys were moved by someone who won't admit to it.

Blake
02-27-2015, 09:01 AM
I don't believe that the Mustang evolved from the Model T

in2deep
02-27-2015, 10:27 AM
a rocket scientist might not know how to fix his car if it had mechanical problems.

I'm pretty sure if push came to shove, a rocket scientist would be able to fix the car.

SupremeGuy
02-27-2015, 04:28 PM
It's Ghost Spock, tbh.

mouse
02-27-2015, 05:01 PM
I don't believe that the Mustang evolved from the Model T

But you support them both originating from a warm pools of molten metal.

mouse
02-27-2015, 05:03 PM

But neither one would wonder why the hazard lights are blinking.

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 05:05 PM
but if something not known to have lights started blinking... like a desk, even a rocket scientist might be confused

Wild Cobra
02-27-2015, 05:12 PM

Is it about to crash into the earth?

Blake
02-27-2015, 05:23 PM
But you support them both originating from a warm pools of molten metal.

You don't?

mouse
02-27-2015, 05:33 PM
but if something not known to have lights started blinking... like a desk, even a rocket scientist might be confused

Confusion and lack of knowing its a car light and not a light from a UFO are two different things.

You can't publish a book on how and when automobiles came about and then claim to not know the difference from a car and a bicycle.

It doesn't make sense and only shows your book was based on bad misinformation.

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Confusion and lack of knowing its a car light and not a light from a UFO are two different things.

You can't publish a book on how and when automobiles came about and then claim to not know the difference from a car and a bicycle.

It doesn't make sense and only shows your book was based on bad misinformation.
we can keep coming up with different analogies. i think its better to admit you don't know than to try to make something up and act like you know.

mouse
02-27-2015, 05:43 PM
You don't?

No

reason #1
cars had designers. They didn't ooze out of pools of hot steel and and wires,seats,and glass just started to form on its chassis.

reason #2
Not all cars are made from metal here is one made of carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1940016!/img/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/article_970/local-motors-strati.PNG

mouse
02-27-2015, 05:54 PM
we can keep coming up with different analogies.

But if you notice only mine are legit worth researching and make sense.

yours comes across as a desperate person trying to defend a worthless cause.

i think its better to admit you don't know than to try to make something up and act like you know.

Better for who?

You would love for people you disagree with to roll over and publicly crown you winner of another debate.

The truth is your finding ways to legitimize your lack of factual information and reasons to stop replying.

Don't worry you rarely have much to add that is worthy of consideration so its not like you have a reputation at stake here.

If you really wanted to look somewhat intelligent you would agree wityh the facts I posts instead of playing the "I cant stand mouse so I will try and expose him as a worthless TRoll" card.

2pac > Kobe
02-27-2015, 05:57 PM
my nigga mouse stay ethering you non conspiracy believing faggots, 9/11 was an inside job tbh and sandy hook never happened imo

mouse
02-27-2015, 08:37 PM
my nigga mouse stay ethering you non conspiracy believing faggots, 9/11 was an inside job tbh and sandy hook never happened imo

This vato is living proof you can't stereotype black men in thinking they are worthless uneducated thugs.

He has more insight and common sense then 90% of the posters in here.

TeyshaBlue
02-27-2015, 08:40 PM
Probably piles of 200 mpg carburetors.

Blake
02-27-2015, 09:52 PM
No

reason #1
cars had designers. They didn't ooze out of pools of hot steel and and wires,seats,and glass just started to form on its chassis.

Designer is irrelevant to evolution. Pretty sure that's been explained to you before.

true or false: cars have evolved.

DMC
02-28-2015, 01:07 AM
I stand at the seashore, alone, and start to think.
There are the rushing waves
mountains of molecules
each stupidly minding its own business
trillions apart
yet forming white surf in unison.
Ages on ages
before any eyes could see
year after year
thunderously pounding the shore as now.
For whom, for what?
On a dead planet
with no life to entertain.

Never at rest
tortured by energy
wasted prodigiously by the sun
poured into space.
A mite makes the sea roar.

Deep in the sea
all molecules repeat
the patterns of one another
till complex new ones are formed.
They make others like themselves
and a new dance starts.

Growing in size and complexity
living things
masses of atoms
DNA, protein
dancing a pattern ever more intricate.

Out of the cradle
onto dry land
here it is
standing:
atoms with consciousness;
matter with curiosity.

Stands at the sea,
wonders at wondering: I
a universe of atoms
an atom in the universe.

-Richard Feynman

mouse
02-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Designer is irrelevant to evolution.

According to who ?

And how would a highly educated person like yourself explain the design of our galaxy or a the colorful pattens seen in flowers,peacocks. and insects coming out of some bullshit story of warm pools of liquid?

Pretty sure that's been explained to you before.

Pretty sure doesn't cut it I need a quote or a link before I take the word of a person who supports lies in school textbooks.

true or false: cars have evolved.

true (when using the term evolved correctly.)

There are many meanings of the word Evolution. To logically evaluate evolution, we must carefully define each concept that is called "evolution" and critically examine the relationships between these concepts.
In general, evolution is any process of gradual change, a car ,music,computers...... In biology, evolution is a change in the gene pool of a population.

Pretty sure that's been explained to you before.

Blake
03-01-2015, 12:35 AM
According to who ?

The origin of the universe isn't relevant to evolution. It just isn't.

true (when using the term evolved correctly.)

There are many meanings of the word Evolution. To logically evaluate evolution, we must carefully define each concept that is called "evolution" and critically examine the relationships between these concepts.
In general, evolution is any process of gradual change, a car ,music,computers...... In biology, evolution is a change in the gene pool of a population.

i think it's easy enough to compare the evolution of cars to the evolution of humans.

DMC
03-01-2015, 01:11 PM

That depends... if there were billions of possibilities for the origin and only one made it through, then the origin of the universe itself is a product of evolution.

mouse
03-03-2015, 12:09 AM

Especially when your having difficulty defending a bullshit theory about apes becoming human you don't need to talk about how the ape came about so let's skip all that and go right into Darwin's bullshit

i think it's easy enough to compare the evolution of cars to the evolution of humans.

When your talking to a child maybe when your trying to debate with an adult who has researched the subject you need to be more pacific and stick to the facts.

DJR210
03-03-2015, 03:06 AM
Cosmored just pm'd me..he confirmed the lights were faked in a studio

Blake
03-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Lol cosmored

mouse
03-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Cosmored just pm'd me..he confirmed the lights were faked in a studio

How dare you try and tarnish a well respected person like Cosmored who has done nothing at all to deserve your false and fraudulent accusations.

I will email Cosmored in hopes he doesn't take any legal action or get you banned like Xmas1997 meanwhile show some remorse and apologize to him,
that's if hes still finds it in his heart to come back to the Club

i