PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Explains One Last Time Why Dwight Failed In L.A

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2015, 05:37 PM
Gotta love this cat. He's like the feared Praetorian

I tried teaching Dwight. I tried showing him. But the reality is that when you have a perception of what it is to win a championship - and most perceptions of what it's like to win are a very outgoing, very gregarious locker room where you pick each other up and you're friends all the time. That's the perception. And I think that's what his perception was of what the idea is. But when he saw the reality of it, it made him uncomfortable. And it's very tough to be able to fight through that, to deal with that challenge. And I don't think he was willing to deal with that uncomfortable and combative nature.

Thread
02-26-2015, 07:44 PM
Yep, yep.

& Howard has no intention of going down that dark path. The light down there, way down there without a iron clad guarantee of reaching it is too much for him and his type.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Yep, yep.

& Howard has no intention of going down that dark path. The light down there, way down there without a iron clad guarantee of reaching it is too much for him and his type.

Lol grim business when you put it like that

Mori Chu
02-27-2015, 05:25 PM
#StayD12

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/files/2013/06/dwight_howard_lakers_billboard_stayd12_062713_1.jp g