PDA

View Full Version : Parker digging the Spurs into a deep hole early...

KL2
02-26-2015, 10:48 PM
By then guys are jacking up 3's, lack of ball movement, guys like Verde are scared they'll be benched for any mistake, despite their job being to eliminate much of the mistakes his starting PG is making, instead they get punished. Guys are picking up fouls, down 10+, the offensive flow isn't anything like it should be, jacking up 3's, desperation shots to get them back in it.

It all starts with Parker, this team would look much different if they weren't struggling to get back in it every time, many "stupid fouls" or shots wouldn't be taken without Parker consistently digging them into a hole early. His shit play in the beginning has an effect on the team as a whole from the very beginning of the game to the end, even when he's benched, pretty obvious why they're struggling. Yesterday was the perfect example.

Diego20
02-26-2015, 10:56 PM
No point in making this thread tbh, Enrique tards won't read this and the rest of us already know this..

Bench Enrique, we will see what happen..

SupremeGuy
02-26-2015, 11:15 PM
:cry but if we bench him now we lose him for the rest of the year :cry

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 11:15 PM
parker=shit

K...
02-26-2015, 11:31 PM
I like it when y'all start writing basketball fan fiction. It's like you know what's going though the players heads. Plz keep writing about how Parker is destroying the locker room, sleeping with everyone's wives, driving kawhi to leave in restricted free agency, and will ruin this team for years to come.

apalisoc_9
02-26-2015, 11:31 PM
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah232/OnyPorker/RSZ_zpsaaihpkdj.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-26-2015, 11:33 PM
lol applesauce photoshop

KL2
02-27-2015, 12:40 AM
lol applesauce photoshop

Nah, if I knew how to use that you'd be seeing all sorts of shit. Just used google chrome's screen shot app, easy.

KL2
02-27-2015, 12:49 AM
I like it when y'all start writing basketball fan fiction. It's like you know what's going though the players heads. Plz keep writing about how Parker is destroying the locker room, sleeping with everyone's wives, driving kawhi to leave in restricted free agency, and will ruin this team for years to come.

Basketball is more psychological than anything, not my fault you don't pay attention to these things.

Players feel emotions very similar to yours, they feel anxiety, fear, nervousness, I know people like to think of them as emotionless robots but they're not lmao. You can see from their from their perspective based upon their actions, behavior, body language, style of play and shots they are/aren't taking, emotions they may or may not be reserving based on their body language, how players act/play in relation to their match up or teammates or to the score of the game.

A team will not play the same when it's down 10, the same way a team will not play the same when they're up 20, that itself is an example. It's all psychological.

apalisoc_9
02-27-2015, 01:02 AM
Basketball is more psychological than anything, not my fault you don't pay attention to these things.

Players feel emotions very similar to yours, they feel anxiety, fear, nervousness, I know people like to think of them as emotionless robots but they're not lmao. You can see from their from their perspective based upon their actions, behavior, body language, style of play and shots they are/aren't taking, emotions they may or may not be reserving based on their body language, how players act/play in relation to their match up or teammates or to the score of the game.

A team will not play the same when it's down 10, the same way a team will not play the same when they're up 20, that itself is an example. It's all psychological.

don't waste your time bro..

you're probably talking to a fat, never played any sort of competitive sport before..

I remember how guys used to whine about their touches..The only locker room these guys have ever been in is the gym locker room with naked old dudes.

Mr Bones
02-27-2015, 01:05 AM

you're probably talking to a fat, never played any sort of competitive sport before..

I remember how guys used to whine about their touches..The only locker room these guys have ever been in is the gym locker room with naked old dudes.

:lol Tough guy talk from a canadian dwarf.

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 01:10 AM
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah232/OnyPorker/RSZ_zpsaaihpkdj.jpg

lol applesauce photoshop

Nah, if I knew how to use that you'd be seeing all sorts of shit. Just used google chrome's screen shot app, easy.
lol thanks for confirming this alt

moron

dabom
02-27-2015, 01:14 AM

:lmao

sook
02-27-2015, 02:08 AM
:cry Tony Parker secks :cry

TheGreatYacht
02-27-2015, 02:09 AM

moron
WHAT A DUMB ASS HOLY SHIT :lmao

KL2
02-27-2015, 03:17 AM

moron

I gave the image to him lol

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 03:24 AM
I gave the image to him lol
yeah ok that's much more believable :lol

just take the L on this one. its not like this was your only alt

KL2
02-27-2015, 03:29 AM
yeah ok that's much more believable :lol

just take the L on this one. its not like this was your only alt

lmao reaching, I'm kind of upset you think I'd be that careless though.

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 03:34 AM
lmao reaching, I'm kind of upset you think I'd be that careless though.
this is ironic in a thread about digging deep holes... which you started :lmao

KL2
02-27-2015, 03:35 AM
I'm really Harlem, who is Apailsoc, who is me.

KL2
02-27-2015, 03:36 AM
Ony Porker fan boys trying to derail the thread though, the truth can't be denied tbh.

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 03:39 AM
i'm not a parker supporter by any stretch. you're just laughable. now you're double posting too. lol digging into a deep hole in a thread about digging into deep holes

le13
02-27-2015, 06:00 AM
Ony Porker fan boys trying to derail the thread though, the truth can't be denied tbh.

The big hole might be in your head tbh... Lool

Poor guy

Slippy
02-27-2015, 07:13 AM
KY has to shoulder some of that blame. Not handling the extra responsibility given of late . Quite a few predictable dribble drives leading to broken plays or TO's. Not even counting the bad shots.

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Don't want the first apalisoc troll account confirmation to get buried

apalisoc_9
02-27-2015, 12:46 PM
http://s5.postimg.org/wrgelhwd3/Top_10_Bottom_10_RPM_KLTP.png

spurraider21
02-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Sup KL2

K...
02-27-2015, 01:22 PM
And I don't want kl's epic fan fiction account of player emotions to be lost. Basketball man, emotions. Emotions are basketball. This is so good.

KL2
02-27-2015, 10:23 PM
And I don't want kl's epic fan fiction account of player emotions to be lost. Basketball man, emotions. Emotions are basketball. This is so good.

Its basic psychology lmao, I feel like one of those scientists talking to bible thumpers tbh

FkLA
02-27-2015, 10:35 PM
The CoJo-led second unit having to climb out of another hole that Enrique put them in. What else is new.

Johnny RIngo
02-27-2015, 10:38 PM
like clockwork

K...
02-27-2015, 10:55 PM
Its basic psychology lmao, I feel like one of those scientists talking to bible thumpers tbh

So I've been meaning to ask. Where did you acquire your encyclopedic knowledge of eastern bloc training? I mean maybe to went deep into Wikipedia maybe you lived it.maybe your an athlete, it's not clear.

baseline bum
02-27-2015, 11:03 PM
http://s5.postimg.org/wrgelhwd3/Top_10_Bottom_10_RPM_KLTP.png

So you're saying Tony is only the fourth worst PG in the league?