PDA

View Full Version : Haters took over but for how long?

romain.star
02-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Just curious: if Parker stays in SA till the end of his contract, are you guys going to spend the next 2 and a half years of your life posting daily :bang threads/posts complaining about his shitty play?

Life being unfair, please remember that the french faggot will make 45 millions dollars in the process. I feel for you guys...

hater
02-27-2015, 10:21 AM
To be fair, most of the short bus crew would post less if they had a job or a girlfriend.

So I'd say the certainty they will be spamming the forum for the next 2 years is 100% :lmao

romain.star
02-27-2015, 10:24 AM
To be fair, most of the short bus crew would post less if they had a job or a girlfriend.

So I'd say the certainty they will be spamming the forum for the next 2 years is 100% :lmao

it's not funny. There is a French faggot out there being paid 45 millions dollars to ruin 3 years of some North American teenagers life. In a way, I feel for them

hater
02-27-2015, 10:29 AM
it's not funny. There is a French faggot out there being paid 45 millions dollars to ruin 3 years of some North American teenagers life. In a way, I feel for them

Parker hating is just their avenue for these losers to belong to a group(the short bus crew) and relate to other people outside their miserable lives. It's kinda like joining ISIL without the hassle :lol

EVAY
02-27-2015, 10:33 AM
It's kinda like joining ISIL without the hassle

:lol

Clipper Nation
02-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Why is OP riding Enrique's dick so hard? You act like you're getting a cut of that $45 million :lol

romain.star
02-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Why is OP riding Enrique's dick so hard? You act like you're getting a cut of that $45 million :lol

You like to hate, i like to ride. Let's keep it that way young boy

Cry Havoc
02-27-2015, 12:16 PM
Just curious: if Parker stays in SA till the end of his contract, are you guys going to spend the next 2 and a half years of your life posting daily :bang threads/posts complaining about his shitty play?

Life being unfair, please remember that the french faggot will make 45 millions dollars in the process. I feel for you guys...

It's a win-win for us. Either the Spurs fall off and the fair-weather fans/trolls who don't actually watch basketball will leave, or we'll get back to good, get #6, and they'll have to go into hiding to save face.

DarrinS
02-27-2015, 01:27 PM
My loyalty is to --> :flag:

Not --> http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/flags/France.gif

unleashbaynes
02-27-2015, 02:15 PM
it's not hating to wonder where the fuck tony parker went and who this scrub is that replaced him.

r0drig0lac
02-27-2015, 02:28 PM
simple answer: yes, unfortunately ... this is really getting ridiculous

in2deep
02-27-2015, 02:30 PM
it's not hating to wonder where the fuck tony parker went and who this scrub is that replaced him.

I think most of the forum feels the same way.

I think this thread is referring to the contingent of posters that wish injury on tony and create numerous threads calling him a selfish pig who never contributed anything to the team

Malik Hairston
02-27-2015, 02:43 PM
Wow, what a sensitive thread, tbh:lol..

It's strange that the people that complain most frequently are the people that don't contribute anything to the forum..

apalisoc_9
02-27-2015, 02:44 PM

It's strange that the people that complain most frequently are the people that don't contribute anything to the forum..

They never talk ball tbh..

It's always some lame ass shit about how posters post this and that....

in2deep
02-27-2015, 02:45 PM
:lol talking to yourself online

timtonymanu
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Yep gotta love the complaining by Enrique fans but they have yet to counter the arguments against him.

Instead it's "haters, you don't watch basketball."

Johnny RIngo
02-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Shitty thread from a French player fan that's butthurt about all the Parker criticism. Yet these guys had no problem dogpiling on Manu after 2013. Players fans never seem to ever think rationally. Don't worry, OP. I'm sure Enrique will be more than ready to play for France this summer.

Silver&Black
02-27-2015, 03:05 PM
These player krews have it bad.

They want the Spurs to win.....AND have a certain player play a great game....AND have a certain player play an awful game.

Just too many ANDs. All three must happen for them to feel satisfied.

Malik Hairston
02-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Man, Manu was roasted by so many people on this forum in 2013, and nobody gave a shit:lol..

apalisoc_9
02-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Man, Manu was roasted by so many people on this forum in 2013, and nobody gave a shit:lol..

Manu took responsibility in 2013..

do you think Parker will ever do something like that?

Johnny RIngo
02-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Manu took responsibility in 2013..

do you think Parker will ever do something like that?

Heroballers never handle criticism well so of course accountability is out of the question. TP's no different than Kobe in this regard. Disgusting to see this type of behavior on team that's had such selfless legends like TD, DRob, and Manu.

romain.star
02-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Yep gotta love the complaining by Enrique fans but they have yet to counter the arguments against him.

Counter which arguments? Everyone agree that Parker sucks big time this year.

TheGreatYacht
02-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Harlem got on his Alts, I see :lmao waiting for KL2...

coachmac87
02-27-2015, 04:57 PM
I joined almost 10 years ago..I don't "live" on this forum but I view it almost everyday just for news etc.

But it's become pretty bad. I'm not gonna call out anybody but the hate of Parker and Manu in the past is terrible. Shows no respect and it's pretty funny when most people jump on and off the bandwagon

romain.star
02-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Heroballers never handle criticism well so of course accountability is out of the question. TP's no different than Kobe in this regard. Disgusting to see this type of behavior on team that's had such selfless legends like TD, DRob, and Manu.

In his last interview, he takes full responsability for the Spurs recent struggles and admits that he is playing like shit. Any comment on that?

TheGreatYacht
02-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Goes at Parker for Hero balling...

... Nuthugs Westbrook going 12-38.

But, but, Harlem loves him so I have to follow him :cry

cjw
02-27-2015, 05:13 PM

You're probably getting a bigger cut of it than he is, given he's in France and Parker's paying taxes in the states.

romain.star
02-27-2015, 05:18 PM
You're probably getting a bigger cut of it than he is, given he's in France and Parker's paying taxes in the states.

Well observed (although I live in Germany)

Beaverfuzz
02-27-2015, 05:41 PM

If he loses the 10-15 pounds he gained recently...sure. Just because he's around for the next two years doesn't mean he's starting.

SupremeGuy
02-27-2015, 06:40 PM
My loyalty is to --> :flag:

Not --> http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/flags/France.gif

Shitty thread from a French player fan that's butthurt about all the Parker criticism. Yet these guys had no problem dogpiling on Manu after 2013. Players fans never seem to ever think rationally. Don't worry, OP. I'm sure Enrique will be more than ready to play for France this summer.All of this.

dabom
02-27-2015, 06:43 PM
I can tell OP is an attention seeking whore.

Mikeanaro
02-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Lol OP is an idiot, what do you expect? he is obviously playing like shiet wanna hide the truth? if this is a place to talk basketball then yes PORKER IS A POS ALWAYS BEEN!

TheGreatYacht
02-27-2015, 07:04 PM
^ 2 posters above me are dykes

daslicer
02-27-2015, 07:27 PM
This site in a nutshell has been taken over by 3-4 trolls that have 20 alt accounts so the trolling will pretty much never stop. OP one thing you have to understand about trolling is trolls crave attention whether its bad or good just look at all the threads Kool puts up in the NBA forum hoping somebody will bite. If you don't click the troll's threads they are pretty much going to hijack a thread to get that attention. This site is a gateway for trolls since they can't get banned and thus you have an excess of garbage floating around. Anyways this site will be dead within a few months and it probably should go down since it has plateaued the last few years.

K...
02-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Wow man the haters really get sensitive about being called out as overemotional man boys. The anti parker crew can literally not say anything more than 1. Parker sucks 2) he should not play. Everything else is an opinion, fan fiction fantasy, or a slur.

What's different today is that at the worst of he parker manu wars you could still like the spurs and like most players. This current crew demands complete loyalty; like ISIS again. They will literally not read your statements unless you are a Parker hater. IT's a zombie forum.

daslicer
02-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Wow man the haters really get sensitive about being called out as overemotional man boys. The anti parker crew can literally not say anything more than 1. Parker sucks 2) he should not play. Everything else is an opinion, fan fiction fantasy, or a slur.

What's different today is that at the worst of he parker manu wars you could still like the spurs and like most players. This current crew demands complete loyalty; like ISIS again. They will literally not read your statements unless you are a Parker hater. IT's a zombie forum.

:rollin I like the ISIS analogy.

100%duncan
02-27-2015, 09:09 PM

K...
02-27-2015, 09:26 PM
No it is not hating. Parker sucks. Even parker admits it!

Hating is projecting your own bias onto the facts. The facts say parker is bad.

They do not say he can't recover. they do not say he has poisoned the locker room. They do not say he was not the spurs best point guard in the modern time.

These are agenda facts. The agenda stats are legit, but the way they use them is false. Like ISIS and the Koran. I admire the trolling but it got stale months ago.

We are dealing with an smarter more self aware XMAS.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-27-2015, 09:36 PM

You are doing a remarkable job driving people away. You are right though; there are a lot of people that do not come to this forum any more at all. I like the gestapoesque touch of blaming them on the way out. Very H0bart of you.

mkurts
02-27-2015, 09:47 PM
The French always surrender, it was just a matter of time.

Malik Hairston
02-27-2015, 09:48 PM

:lol..

romain.star
02-28-2015, 12:20 AM

No surrender, just went to Berghain

wildchild
02-28-2015, 01:09 AM
What's different today is that at the worst of he parker manu wars...

Well, I have to admit that Tony's fans are extremely problematic.

Sadly, it seems like they have problems with everyone...Manu, Patty, Kawhi, CoJo...every Spurs player who overshadows Parker's performance.

AusEM
02-28-2015, 04:25 AM

Accounts like hater and tgy appeared to turn every thread into a manu bashing thread two years ago and they are still going,
adding to the number of players they hate on. Of course, they insult every player except Parker and every poster who supports any
player but Parker so that makes it ok for TP fans...

This is not a TP forum. It is a Spurs forum. And if posters are free to insult Kawhi and his fans, Cojo and his fans, Tiago and his fans,
etc... they should also be allowed to insult TP. What's more, TP 'haters' only criticised TP (at least initially). It is TP fans that
started (and continue) insulting the other posters. They even create entire threads to insult other posters and express their xenophobic
views (even though the Spurs have the most foreing players/personnel of any nba organization). But I guess that is ok because they say
nice things about Tony? Or is it that TP fans rejoyce in every other player/poster being insulted?

If posters are so offended by someone saying TP sucks but ok with having threads dedicated to insult those other posters who do not share
their love for Parker then they should make a push to change this website to "ParkerTalk".

These "stop criticising Tony" threads/posts are getting just as bad as the original Tony bashing posts.

TheGreatYacht
02-28-2015, 05:07 AM
Accounts like hater and tgy appeared to turn every thread into a manu bashing thread two years ago and they are still going,
adding to the number of players they hate on. Of course, they insult every player except Parker and every poster who supports any

This is not a TP forum. It is a Spurs forum. And if posters are free to insult Kawhi and his fans, Cojo and his fans, Tiago and his fans,
etc... they should also be allowed to insult TP. What's more, TP 'haters' only criticised TP (at least initially). It is TP fans that
started (and continue) insulting the other posters. They even create entire threads to insult other posters and express their xenophobic
views (even though the Spurs have the most foreing players/personnel of any nba organization). But I guess that is ok because they say
nice things about Tony? Or is it that TP fans rejoyce in every other player/poster being insulted?

If posters are so offended by someone saying TP sucks but ok with having threads dedicated to insult those other posters who do not share
their love for Parker then they should make a push to change this website to "ParkerTalk".

These "stop criticising Tony" threads/posts are getting just as bad as the original Tony bashing posts.
Are you stupid? I never spammed the board with 8-10 player hate threads a day, like these clowns do. Don't know if you noticed, but ST is slowly dying thanks to these 8-10 Alt's who keep saying the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again. People have gotten bored of it and it's become predictable.

I was happy when Manu redeemed himself last year, and quit bashing him. These trolls are out here wishing injuries and continued shit play for Parker :lol

You said I don't criticize Parker... Dude, I know he's been shit this season. I've never said otherwise.

You said I shit on any player besides Parker... Not once have I criticized Tim, unlike Apafaggot who JUST started a "Tim post ups lmao.." Thread. Never criticized Green. Never criticized Mills, I have a "Mills the God" thread. Only players I've bashed have been Manu, Kawhi, Bonner and Joseph. So FOH with that he hates every player bullshit. That's Harlem and his crew with their "lol mainstream big 3 fans" shtick.

Clipper Nation
02-28-2015, 11:03 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7n9xtvJ9K1qi4uu3.gif

Diego20
02-28-2015, 11:06 AM

:bobo

Clipper Nation
02-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Are you stupid? I never spammed the board with 8-10 player hate threads a day, like these clowns do. Don't know if you noticed, but ST is slowly dying thanks to these 8-10 Alt's who keep saying the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again.
Bullshit. Everyone remembers how you derailed every thread with your Manu-bashing schtick. It was actually funny at times, until you started bleeding out of your vagina when your beloved Enrique started getting the same treatment.

Not once have I criticized Tim
You bash Duncan all the time on Twitter, Joestradumbass.

hater
02-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Yeah never created 10 Manu bashing threads a day and never used more than one account to do it.

:lol short bus

:lol needing 10+ alt accounts to try and emulate me

K...
02-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Yeah, TGY was a real garbage poster a few years ago. But he never went full volume and now looks good by comparison. There are poster like Supreme Guy, 100% Duncan, Spurs Padres, to name a few who are pretty bad haters but are not high volume so i don't object to their opinions. (FKLa is on the fence here fwiw)

In the terms of a SJW, the problem is the haters who have taken privilege.

K...
02-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Then there are people who are basically parrots or bots who either agree 100% with the agenda in simple affirmative terms, insult Anti agenda spurs fans, or post "truth bomb"

One of my biggest complaints about the Agenda crew, is that they've cheapened the term "Truth bomb" considerably so that it now means "HAHA, my crew disagrees with you"

Clipper Nation
02-28-2015, 01:09 PM
One side discusses Spurs basketball, roots for the TEAM over individual players, and uses statistical proof to back up their opinions of the on-court product.

The other side relies entirely on appeals to emotion and ad hominem attacks, bashes everyone else on the team to prop up their favorite player, and cries to the admins to pink anyone who criticizes their favorite player.

Which side has the agenda again?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-28-2015, 01:14 PM
All of this.

One side discusses Spurs basketball, roots for the TEAM over individual players, and uses statistical proof to back up their opinions of the on-court product.

The other side relies entirely on appeals to emotion and ad hominem attacks, bashes everyone else on the team to prop up their favorite player, and cries to the admins to pink anyone who criticizes their favorite player.

Irony

tjat retard apa bashes Duncan to get a black dick in his mouth.

apalisoc_9
02-28-2015, 01:21 PM

Damn nigga go easy on them...

TheGreatYacht
02-28-2015, 01:25 PM
Irony

:lmao

look_at_g_shred
02-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Irony

TheGreatYacht
02-28-2015, 01:31 PM
Yeah never created 10 Manu bashing threads a day and never used more than one account to do it.

:lol short bus

:lol needing 10+ alt accounts to try and emulate me
They've taken countless L's just in the past week :lol

Adding +1 to the Alt bus :lol

K...
02-28-2015, 02:05 PM
Ad hominem? Like player fan, antiquated offense, big three fan, etc? Just because one side hides behind the veneer of "just taking basketball" doesn't mean they aren't insulting. That's daboms job, btw, to follow along and throw insults so the master doesn't get dirty. Clip and fkla usually carry the bags too.

Asides from calling out short bus crew as the immature parasites feasting off the energy of a ego deprived beta male, the most pro Parker statement is "without Parker this team is going nowhere"

Holy cow! Y'all guys can't handle it! The minute any of us start to defend Parker in the slightest the circle jerk shit fest is one step ahead of you.

Clipper Nation
02-28-2015, 02:24 PM
Ad hominem? Like player fan, antiquated offense, big three fan, etc? Just because one side hides behind the veneer of "just taking basketball" doesn't mean they aren't insulting. That's daboms job, btw, to follow along and throw insults so the master doesn't get dirty. Clip and fkla usually carry the bags too.

Asides from calling out short bus crew as the immature parasites feasting off the energy of a ego deprived beta male, the most pro Parker statement is "without Parker this team is going nowhere"

Holy cow! Y'all guys can't handle it! The minute any of us start to defend Parker in the slightest the circle jerk shit fest is one step ahead of you.
:lol Exhibits A, B, C and D of the Enrique krew's ad hominems.

Clipper Nation
02-28-2015, 02:26 PM
:lmao
:lol Laughing at your own post
:lol Bashing Duncan nonstop on Twitter but too chickenshit to criticize him here
:lol Joestradumbass
:lol #FactsOnly

TVI
02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
It's a win-win for us. Either the Spurs fall off and the fair-weather fans/trolls who don't actually watch basketball will leave, or we'll get back to good, get #6, and they'll have to go into hiding to save face.FTW, TBH.

K...
02-28-2015, 04:56 PM
Well I'm glad clip knows I'm insulting him. I haven't exactly been subtle.

But I still think the Parker haters are overreacting to a non-existent argument that Tony Parker isn't bad. You would honestly have to be a moron to not understand why I'm arguing with Harlem and the crew. I actually admire the trolling. It's been very effective.

It's the dumb crew mentality that bothers me. I can't tell who is in one the joke and who isn't.

wildchild
03-01-2015, 07:09 PM
the most pro Parker statement is "without Parker this team is going nowhere"

Not really, Parker's boys systematically talk shit about every Spurs player not named Tony Parker.

They always questioned Manu as part of the Big 3.
You don't read those guys in the Kawhi's appreciation threads?
Or when someone tries to compliment Tiago/CoJo's defense on ST?
Every Spurs player who overshadows Parker's performance in a game is the object of their hate.

Those guys who you defend just take great joy in being aggressively annoying, they're glad ruining most thread on ST and generating a lot of conflict...
The Parker's haters are censurable but not the anti-Kawhi/Manu crew ...nice double standard.

wildchild
03-01-2015, 07:11 PM

This is not a TP forum. It is a Spurs forum.

:tu

Johnny RIngo
03-01-2015, 07:20 PM

http://s5.postimg.org/3krtchjbr/clap.gif

Juggity
03-01-2015, 07:35 PM

Embarrassing post. Rationalizing your hatred for a spurs player, one way or the other, is shameful tbh.

Silver&Black
03-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Not really, Parker's boys systematically talk shit about every Spurs player not named Tony Parker.

They always questioned Manu as part of the Big 3.
Every Spurs player who overshadows Parker's performance in a game is the object of their hate.

Those guys who you defend just take great joy in being aggressively annoying, they're glad ruining most thread on ST and generating a lot of conflict...
The Parker's haters are censurable but not the anti-Kawhi/Manu crew ...nice double standard.

There is no difference (to me) between a Parker hater, a Manu hater, or a Kawhi hater.

They're all faggots. One is not better or worse than the other.

K...
03-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Woah, ok, uh....

They always questioned Manu as part of the Big 3. Who did? TGY? I agree. I call him out when i need to. But do two wrongs make a right?

Are you pissed off by the Tinder thread? That was admittedly a low blow. But personal attacks on Spurstalk are pretty common. Read the thread titled "Tony parler thread" Youll see a picture of an Obese man. That's a long time poster here, the picture is an old image from when posters would get together. It's a stunning insult to Spurstalk to unnecessarily dox a poster for no reason other than to make a cheap insult about this poster and Tony parker being fat. Several posters called him out on that. Apo has posted in that thread since and walked right past it.

Do you read all 100 Kawhi threads? Are we supposed to comment in each as some sort of role call? Do i need to kiss the Ring of Apo? And why do we have to like a certain player? The slurs against Kawhii are usually mild compared to what is said against Parker.

Haven't seen this too much. Plz provide examples.

This is fundamentally false. plz provide examples.

There's only like 3 of us on the anti Agenda side. We together have created about 1% of the anti-parker pro kawhi threads. It's weird to blame one side for ruining the conflict when both sides are at it. I call out trolling. How long have you known Malik Hairston, prev Harlem Heat? He has a history on this site. When we accuse people of being puppets or alts its based upon past history with this Harlem character. He's not bad he just likes to push the envelope. Remember this has been going on for months.

The Parker's haters are censurable but not the anti-Kawhi/Manu crew ...nice double standard

It's an act. Malik (Harlem) and Apo stay pure while Dabom, Clipper Nation, FKLA run the insults. Again,go ahead and censure me. Shit in my one thread about this. I'm a casual fan. Im a big three fan.

Now excuse me, because i am well aware that wildchild could be another damn puppet. If so, iv'e wasted 20m of my life feeding Harlem's ego. OH sad me.

Diego20
03-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Woah, ok, uh....

They always questioned Manu as part of the Big 3. Who did? TGY? I agree. I call him out when i need to. But do two wrongs make a right?

Are you pissed off by the Tinder thread? That was admittedly a low blow. But personal attacks on Spurstalk are pretty common. Read the thread titled "Tony parler thread" Youll see a picture of an Obese man. That's a long time poster here, the picture is an old image from when posters would get together. It's a stunning insult to Spurstalk to unnecessarily dox a poster for no reason other than to make a cheap insult about this poster and Tony parker being fat. Several posters called him out on that. Apo has posted in that thread since and walked right past it.

Do you read all 100 Kawhi threads? Are we supposed to comment in each as some sort of role call? Do i need to kiss the Ring of Apo? And why do we have to like a certain player? The slurs against Kawhii are usually mild compared to what is said against Parker.

Haven't seen this too much. Plz provide examples.

This is fundamentally false. plz provide examples.

There's only like 3 of us on the anti Agenda side. We together have created about 1% of the anti-parker pro kawhi threads. It's weird to blame one side for ruining the conflict when both sides are at it. I call out trolling. How long have you known Malik Hairston, prev Harlem Heat? He has a history on this site. When we accuse people of being puppets or alts its based upon past history with this Harlem character. He's not bad he just likes to push the envelope. Remember this has been going on for months.

The Parker's haters are censurable but not the anti-Kawhi/Manu crew ...nice double standard

It's an act. Malik (Harlem) and Apo stay pure while Dabom, Clipper Nation, FKLA run the insults. Again,go ahead and censure me. Shit in my one thread about this. I'm a casual fan. Im a big three fan.

Now excuse me, because i am well aware that wildchild could be another damn puppet. If so, iv'e wasted 20m of my life feeding Harlem's ego. OH sad me.

What's your main account bro?

wildchild
03-01-2015, 09:25 PM
And why do we have to like a certain player? The slurs against Kawhii are usually mild compared to what is said against Parker.

There's a difference between "don't like" and bash, discredit a player. But it's good to know you equate two completely opposite situations, when some guy called Tony fat with the other guys calling Kawhi retarded kid or fragile mind...Classy.

i am well aware that wildchild
These guys are toxic. You don't think like them and sure...you're another puppet.

Blizzardwizard
03-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Damn, OP dropped some bombs on the MVParker haters :lol

K...
03-01-2015, 10:05 PM
This is my main account. Look at how i type and it's not like any other poster. Humor me though, who do you think i am?

I joined this site in 2007. This account was opened later. I lurked for 8 years. There used to be enough adults here to keep rifraff and stupidity down. But bandwagon fans have diluted the intelligence pool here.

Anyway i forgot about theKawhi autism bit. Yeah that's bad. Anyway, it's still like three kawhi hate threads vs 300 agenda threads. The agenda bros are subtle, i grant you that. But its like chinese water torture type trolling. Anyway, If you hate insulting players than leave the site. The issue with Harlem was not that he was insulting Parker. Its that he created so many damn similar threads and started to mind control and army of dumb posters.

TheGreatYacht
03-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Damn, OP dropped some bombs on the MVParker haters :lol