PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Rose: ETA 4 to 6 Weeks

Infinite_limit
02-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Bulls still on pace for #7

RsxPiimp
02-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Considering how cautious Rose has been with his injuries, It's safe to say he's done for this year and may not be back until March of 2016.

daslicer
02-27-2015, 02:16 PM
It does not matter if he comes back even with him the bulls are going nowhere.

in2deep
02-27-2015, 02:19 PM
ETA for his next injury 8 to 10 weeks

Infinite_limit
02-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Considering how cautious Rose has been with his injuries, It's safe to say he's done for this year and may not be back until March of 2016.
Rose is reported to be fully on board with returning for Playoffs

Infinite_limit
02-27-2015, 02:24 PM
It does not matter if he comes back even with him the bulls are going nowhere.
We will see if they can click on the fly, the 1st Round will be great practice

But Bulls are the most talented team in the NBA

in2deep
02-27-2015, 02:28 PM
We will see if they can click on the fly, the 1st Round will be great practice

But Bulls are the most talented team in the NBA

1. Cleveland
2. Warriors
3. Portland
4. Bulls

bulls are not most talented team

Infinite_limit
02-27-2015, 02:29 PM
1. Cleveland
2. Warriors
3. Portland
4. Bulls

bulls are not most talented team
Butler, Gasol, Noah and healthy Rose > Irving

sook
02-27-2015, 02:31 PM
he's done.

Leetonidas
02-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Infinite_limit's homer takes regarding the Bulls are laughable. Noah has been trash this year. There is no "healthy" Rose. What you've seen from him this season is healthy, he is never returning to 2011 form :lmao and you really think old ass Gasol and Butler are more talented than Cleveland? lol no

in2deep
02-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Butler, Gasol, Noah and healthy Rose > Irving

Lebron, Irving, Love, Smith, Shumpert, Miller > Butler, Gasol, Noah and healthy Rose

Infinite_limit
02-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Smith, Shumpert, Miller
Who are these no names

Infinite_limit
02-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Infinite_limit's homer takes regarding the Bulls are laughable. Noah has been trash this year. There is no "healthy" Rose. What you've seen from him this season is healthy, he is never returning to 2011 form :lmao and you really think old ass Gasol and Butler are more talented than Cleveland? lol no
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Derrick-Rose-MVP.jpg

in2deep
02-27-2015, 02:47 PM
Who are these no names

Jr Smith is one of the most talented players in the league. Unfortunately he dumb as rocks. But as far as basketball talent he is way, way up there.

ElNono
02-27-2015, 03:13 PM
“We just want him to take it step by step and whenever he’s good enough to come back and he feels good about it that’s when we want him out there and whatever he can give us is a plus,” coach Tom Thibodeau said.

lol this shit again

jeebus
02-27-2015, 04:17 PM
“We just want him to take it step by step and whenever he’s good enough to come back and he feels good about it that’s when we want him out there and whatever he can give us is a plus,” coach Tom Thibodeau said.

lol this shit again
:lol The doc's give him 4-6 weeks, Player Killer will hold him out for twice that length, and Dumb Fuck will take at least a year off.

Jenks
02-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Bulls still on pace for #7
If they get the Wizards at any point in the postseason, they'll be lucky to win a game.

Mori Chu
02-27-2015, 04:44 PM
4 to 6 weeks until his next knee injury??

Chillen
02-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Good news, Bulls still have a shot to win the East assuming nobody else on the team gets injured.

Robz4000
03-09-2015, 06:52 PM
:lmao out the rest of the year

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 10:46 PM
:lmao out the rest of the year
He'll try, he's a Warrior.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2015, 10:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNgWBx2ofA

This faggot is the biggest pussy in the league, how does he keep getting a pass for this shit?

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 11:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNgWBx2ofA

This faggot is the biggest pussy in the league, how does he keep getting a pass for this shit?
Because people know he's not just "cramping"

Clipper Nation
03-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Because people know he's not just "cramping"
This faggot has already missed entire postseasons even after being fully cleared by the medical staff while the rest of his team was playing through injuries, and is now publicly blowing off the timeline that the team had set for him for this latest injury, foreshadowing how he's going to quit again. Meanwhile, his brother goes around trashing the organization and throwing his teammates under the bus. Some of the most bitchmade shit ever witnessed on an NBA court. Keep deflecting, though.

Raven
03-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Lebron, Irving, Love, Smith, Shumpert, Miller > Butler, Gasol, Noah and healthy Rose

no and it's not even close.. then again, rose will never return healthy.

Kidd K
03-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Rose ETA: 4-6 years. Still waiting for him to play a complete season again. Disappointing.

Thread
03-10-2015, 06:37 AM
This faggot has already missed entire postseasons even after being fully cleared by the (((medical staff))) while the rest of his team was playing through injuries, and is now publicly blowing off the timeline that the team had set for him for this latest injury, foreshadowing how he's going to quit again. Meanwhile, his brother goes around trashing the organization and throwing his teammates under the bus. Some of the most bitchmade shit ever witnessed on an NBA court. Keep deflecting, though.

But, they're accountable to "the team"---not Rose. And if I were his brother I too would be a rigid and intractable advocate for him,,,nobody, no living soul would get away with a thing (this time), too late for last time,,,,,,they already got away with it. This coach, this stranger deigned to cast down Rose/in public the last time he was injured. This is the same POS that has since been on notice that his ass is ready to be fired.

Oh, a fine bunch for Rose to cast his lot with.

Thread
03-10-2015, 06:40 AM
Rose ETA: 4-6 years. Still waiting for him to play a complete season again. Disappointing.

Well, you found it in your heart to canonize Sean Elliott so you'll be fine "Still waiting" on Rose.

Jodelo
03-10-2015, 07:53 AM
What a pussy.

Kidd K
03-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Well, you found it in your heart to canonize Sean Elliott so you'll be fine "Still waiting" on Rose.

When did I supposedly do that?

As for comparing him to Rose, let's not pretend like Sean was making 20+ million a year and was the cornerstone of his team while whining about not having enough help through his freeloading family members.

unleashbaynes
03-10-2015, 10:19 AM
ETA = estimated time of ACL tear?

Clipper Nation
03-10-2015, 10:27 AM
But, they're accountable to "the team"---not Rose. And if I were his brother I too would be a rigid and intractable advocate for him,,,nobody, no living soul would get away with a thing (this time), too late for last time,,,,,,they already got away with it. This coach, this stranger deigned to cast down Rose/in public the last time he was injured. This is the same POS that has since been on notice that his ass is ready to be fired.

Oh, a fine bunch for Rose to cast his lot with.
Rose is a quitter, Dale. It's chickenshit and piss pot. James force-fed him the shit sandwich in 2011 and he never recovered.

Thread
03-10-2015, 11:10 AM
It's chickenshit and piss pot.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
03-10-2015, 11:12 AM
When did I supposedly do that?

As for comparing him to Rose, let's not pretend like Sean was making 20+ million a year and was the cornerstone of his team while whining about not having enough help through his freeloading family members.

It was a generalization of Spurs Fan.

I wish somebody had told Kobe there was a monetary ceiling on injury. I'd still have my 25-5-5 thing goin' on.

You asshole, you.

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Westbrooke would be back in half of that. LOL Drose:lol Maybe he finally studies for his SAT's and passes them. He could play Halo with Oden and Bynum and gangbang till....... you know he's going to take till 2017 to come back:lmao :depressed I wanna go to my son's highschool graduation and wedding without a limp.:depressed Life is soo hard for people like Drose:(

Clipper Nation
03-10-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
Nonetheless, Rose quit. He was done once he missed that free throw and got swatted in 2011. James ended his career.

ha, ha.

Thread
03-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Nonetheless, Rose quit. He was done once he missed those free throws in 2011. James ended his career.

ha, ha.

At least this time you came straight on instead of leaning on my shit.

Ya fuckin' pussy.

Kidd K
03-10-2015, 06:49 PM
It was a generalization of Spurs Fan.

I wish somebody had told Kobe there was a monetary ceiling on injury. I'd still have my 25-5-5 thing goin' on.

You asshole, you.

I'm not sure you understand my point. Rose's injuries are more disappointing than Elliott's were because of being a better player who consumes more money and cap space. There's nothing odd about that I don't think. Both are disappointing, one moreso.

Thread
03-10-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure you understand my point. Rose's injuries are more disappointing than Elliott's were because of being a better player who consumes more money and cap space. There's nothing odd about that I don't think. Both are disappointing, one moreso.

But, $ doesn't know that when injury injures.

Clipper Nation
03-10-2015, 07:21 PM
At least this time you came straight on instead of leaning on my shit.

Ya fuckin' pussy.

"Your" shit comes directly from movies.

Kidd K
03-11-2015, 12:38 PM
But, $ doesn't know that when injury injures.

Didn't say it did. Just said it makes them more disappointing when it happens

Bulls would've been way more interesting and dangerous if he had been healthy this whole time