PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LUVA SPEAKS: A Message To The Plebs Of This Forum

Buddy Mignon
02-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Good morning Plebs,

It amazes me to no end at the behavior of mavfag, spurfan, and rocketfan. Your insolence, misconduct, perversity, contumace... and flat out insubordinate behavior will no longer be tolerated in this community. One of the hierarchy in our community just recently scolded you on this matter, but you continue with your pigheadedness as if you are too dumb to understand the universal order of things around here. Let me explain... Kobe once spoke the words, "I eat first." Do you know what that means? Top of the food chain, boys. Its simple. You guys can't talk shit to us, but we can shit on you. It upsets the natural order of things when you do so... and when things are out of control you'll eventually have total chaos. I'm here to put things back in order.

"Be a Shoe"

- Mason

_47ph6EvQPU

SPM
02-28-2015, 11:55 AM
Always loved LakaLuva, always been a real nigga to me.

sincerely Shoot em up 41

benefactor
02-28-2015, 12:03 PM
http://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/naruto_2.png

sook
02-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Lakaluva was good people, he just needs his old handle back.

RsxPiimp
02-28-2015, 08:18 PM
Always loved LakaLuva, always been a real nigga to me.

sincerely Shoot em up 41

Word. Always has been huge fan of his work. dude's legendary.

jeebus
02-28-2015, 09:15 PM
Well this was a winner of a thread.

Killakobe81
03-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Good morning Plebs,

It amazes me to no end at the behavior of mavfag, spurfan, and rocketfan. Your insolence, misconduct, perversity, contumace... and flat out insubordinate behavior will no longer be tolerated in this community. One of the hierarchy in our community just recently scolded you on this matter, but you continue with your pigheadedness as if you are too dumb to understand the universal order of things around here. Let me explain... Kobe once spoke the words, "I eat first." Do you know what that means? Top of the food chain, boys. Its simple. You guys can't talk shit to us, but we can shit on you. It upsets the natural order of things when you do so... and when things are out of control you'll eventually have total chaos. I'm here to put things back in order.

"Be a Shoe"

- Mason

_47ph6EvQPU

Luva is that flick any good? I have heard good things but havent seen it ...

TDMVPDPOY
03-01-2015, 12:37 AM
lol Chinese wanker troll

ChumpDumper
03-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Desperate attempt at relevance.