PDA

View Full Version : Pop had talk before kings game

ducks
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
''You just have to man up and keep playing,'' Parker said, adding that he had a ''great talk'' with coach Gregg Popovich a day earlier that helped him refocus.

Haters going to spin this

But pop is coaching

ducks
02-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Jeff tweeted 4 was huge for tp starter 1-5 ended 7-16

Duncan is hoping gets confidence back for him so he can huge because they need him to

Tp was really hard on himself for his poor play
Harder then the haters here

TVI
02-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Count me among the ones who think the Spurs need Parker to be Parker in order to be successful.

SpursFan86
02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Parker doesn't need to be great, he just needs to be decent. We're not going to win anything with him giving us 30 mpg of being one of the worst PGs in the league (which has been the case this year).

It'd be nice if he could get to where he was last regular season. He was pretty bad in the playoffs and we still won, but tbh I'm not expecting all of our role players to play as well as they did last year come playoff time.

SpurPadre
02-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Also before the game: TP got caught checking out a chick at the Kings arena during shoot-around. Seriously, I saw this while I showed up early to arena. He was taking shots with Manu, Bonner, and Green when some hot local reporter chick wearing a skimpy skirt walked past him. He quickly took his eyes off the court to check her out just as Chip threw him the ball and it struck him square on the chest. Everyone laughed. Gotta love the horndog, fun-loving philanderer, tbh.

SupremeGuy
02-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Even porker knew he should have been benched for the past few weeks, but pop apparently refused to honor his wishes. Like a bunch of people have been saying all along, pop would rather lose with porker than start the better player and win. It's the source of all the friction in the locker room and will keep this team divided until pop stops being such a faggot player fan and starts caring about everyone on the team and winning.

hater
02-28-2015, 06:08 PM
ducks going all in

love it :tu

Diego20
02-28-2015, 06:30 PM
ducks : "I never make threads about TP"

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
02-28-2015, 06:33 PM
''You just have to man up and keep playing,'' Parker said, adding that he had a ''great talk'' with coach Gregg Popovich a day earlier that helped him refocus.

Haters going to spin this

But pop is coaching

Count me among the ones who think the Spurs need Parker to be Parker in order to be successful.
:tu

TheGreatYacht
02-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Also before the game: TP got caught checking out a chick at the Kings arena during shoot-around. Seriously, I saw this while I showed up early to arena. He was taking shots with Manu, Bonner, and Green when some hot local reporter chick wearing a skimpy skirt walked past him. He quickly took his eyes off the court to check her out just as Chip threw him the ball and it struck him square on the chest. Everyone laughed. Gotta love the horndog, fun-loving philanderer, tbh.
Never change TP :lol

Raven
02-28-2015, 06:44 PM
he could have done it a little earlier tbh

HI-FI
02-28-2015, 06:47 PM
John Phillips had a similar conversation with Mama Cass.

Let's hope Parker does what is necessary.

FkLA
02-28-2015, 07:34 PM
and yet he still got outplayed by a 2nd round, sophomore PG that was averaging 4.7 ppg

Bledsoe/Knight will eat him alive today

ElNono
02-28-2015, 10:45 PM
Hope they have another convo before the next game, tbh...

Malik Hairston
02-28-2015, 10:46 PM
Hope they have another convo before the next game, tbh...

:lmao..

mkurts
02-28-2015, 11:32 PM

I always thought marriage ruined him, let him be the hot chick mass fucking super stud of old, and he will play well again.

Get rid of his wife and load him up on lots of hot slut pussy I say .....

DMC
02-28-2015, 11:57 PM
ducks going all in

love it :tu
How can you tell? I never knew "huge" was a verb.