PDA

View Full Version : Ranking players performance in today's blowout and possible start of a long streak.

apalisoc_9
02-28-2015, 11:55 PM
1. Kawhi Leonard - Best player on the floor both offensively and defensively.

2. Danny Green - He was hitting threes, making defensive plays and he looked "happy" out there.

3. Tiago Splitter - Man, this guy's paint defending is unreal...I'm wondering if Leonard was the best defensive player tonight or if it was Splitter.

4. Manu Ginobili - He is clearly the motion offense leader out there..When he plays, the ball moves. 7 dimes.

5. Boris - Great on O and D tonight...Moved the ball really well.

6. Aaron baynes - I know I've been giving this nigga a hard time but great game offensively. Hit easy shots.

7. TD - Boarded well and made half of his shots in limited minutes..Good timing on Blocks today.

8. Belli - Surprisingly had a good stretch of D..didn't really shoot well.

9. Patty and Joseph - Sub par games from both.

Others played very little minutes. irrelevant in the final score of the game.

lefty
02-28-2015, 11:56 PM
Ascending?

FkLA
03-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Kawhi, Tiago and Danny are the key to the defense. Then, when they're hitting their shots+Manu is dishing and swishing it's game over for the competition.

Ditty
03-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Forgot the team captain Tony!!! Besides missing a few makable shots, and distracted by all the hot women courtside he managed to lead the starting lineup with two assists in twenty minutes along with no turnovers.

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Ascending?

:lol

Malik Hairston
03-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Nice rankings, tbh, can't disagree with any of them..

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 12:31 AM

thanks man..

TheGreatYacht
03-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Agreeing with herself :lmao

RD2191
03-01-2015, 12:35 AM

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Thanks man..

Just trying to talk ball in this gossip infested site...

ducks
03-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Lol

K...
03-01-2015, 12:56 AM
You forgot, Parker, number one in my heart. Aw. But seriously op, do you ever feel dumb saying the same joke over again.I guess you got your responses so that's a win in your book. But I'd feel bad. I feel bad being a player fan and it's feel bad using the same dumb joke over again.

At least

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 12:58 AM
this isn't a joke..

This is a ball thread about the spurs and how they played today..

Why do people turn every team thread into a player thread..

Sad.

ChumpDumper
03-01-2015, 01:03 AM
this isn't a joke..

Sad.It has been ruled a Parker thread and duly noted in the official tracker thread.

If you wish to appeal this ruling, I suggest presenting your case in that thread.

I can't guarantee its consideration because I didn't start the thread, but the OP seemed to take the task of classification seriously enough.

look_at_g_shred
03-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Agreeing with herself :lmao

look_at_g_shred
03-01-2015, 06:04 AM
this isn't a joke..

Sad.
Nigga stfu you make it that way all the fucking time! Fuck you pussy. Hypocritical son of a bitch.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Enriquesuckers derailing actual basketball discussion per par.

Chomag
03-01-2015, 10:51 AM
I dont think beatin on 2 very shity teams means much on turning the corner but its something that they can build from. It also feels much better to have a win streak going then not.

cd021
03-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Baynes has really impressed me offensively over the RRT. Had done an excellent job finishing around the basket. He's crashing the glass hard.

Leonard looked much more calm & comfortable. 3 steals and two more deflections that lead to turnovers, not to mention a block on Alex Lin. Great on both ends.

Green looked equally as comfortable. Shot the ball extremely well.

Mills had good looks but missed at least 3 wide open 3's. He shot the ball better on closeout-pullup jumpers (2-3 on those). He looks pretty good physically just hasn't hit his 3's like last season (down from 40% to 34.5 % this season).

Parker couldn't hit the side of a barn, but he looked to be more willing to share and move the ball. As long as the ball doesn't stick on offensive, I can live with him not hitting the side of the barn in limited minutes. Hopefully can improve to average on both sides of the ball during the home stand.

cd021
03-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Could see the Spurs easily going 7-3 or probably 8-2 (the Bulls & Rapts home games feel like a classic let down scenario, should win both but probably come out lethargic against one of those two and lose). Should at least go 5-1 at home.

K...
03-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Man apo, clip, don't be sensitive. I think Apo is very funny.

As far as this being a parker thread, it's actually a team thread and parker is a part of the team, thus it's fair to mention him. the op addressed parker as player as "Others played very little minutes. irrelevant in the final score of the game." THATS THE JOKE! There was also a another joke about Green being happy which alludes to the agenda fact that Parker is a cancer causing emo flu to break out.

Anyway, Ranking is spot on. Good writeup and good jokes.

spurs10
03-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Could see the Spurs easily going 7-3 or probably 8-2 (the Bulls & Rapts home games feel like a classic let down scenario, should win both but probably come out lethargic against one of those two and lose). Should at least go 5-1 at home. Hendrix with a Les Paul...rare, cool! Anyhow....I think we'll see a good showing against the Bulls. I think this 4 game horror show will cure them of coming out lazy..... I would hope. Parker was trying to get his shot going and might have taken a few he shouldn't have. I imagined Pop was encouraging him to not worry and play his game 'take the shot, don't second guess yourself' etc....

therealtruth
03-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Kawhi, Tiago and Danny are the key to the defense. Then, when they're hitting their shots+Manu is dishing and swishing it's game over for the competition.

Those guys take us from an offense first team that would flame out in the playoffs to legit title contenders. I'm not worried about the offense. If we can defend well enough the offense will come around.