:lol UFC
:lol Like watching gay foreplay

Silver&Black
03-01-2015, 12:07 AM
:lmao 14 seconds? Really?

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 12:08 AM
:lmao 14 seconds? Really?

Basically the UFC is dying so in a desperate move they've hyped up this woman whose a very good fighter...for a woman...aka Rhonda Rousey. So they've wracked up a bunch of bums to fight her to make her look great, the problem is most these women are not really great fighters so shes in a league of her own. UFC tries way too hard to promote her as the best fighter on Earth. Cmon son

Malik Hairston
03-01-2015, 12:11 AM
I was flipping through channels and saw the loser crying and dropping an abundance of "fucks" in the post-loss interview:lol..

:lmao women fighting
:lmao crying
:lmao can't control her emotions

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 12:13 AM
I was flipping through channels and saw the loser crying and dropping an abundance of "fucks" in the post-loss interview:lol..

UFC is trying really hard to promote this chick and keeps name dropping how she could easily beat Mayweather. Though I'm not a May fan, his response to Rousey constantly calling her out was legendary troll level

" I don't even know who he is" - Floyd on Rousey :lol

Floyd would be a legendary poster here on ST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZMco6g2WmY

stxspurs
streaming free online sucka

Silver&Black
Basically the UFC is dying so in a desperate move they've hyped up this woman whose a very good fighter...for a woman...aka Rhonda Rousey. So they've wracked up a bunch of bums to fight her to make her look great, the problem is most these women are not really great fighters so shes in a league of her own. UFC tries way too hard to promote her as the best fighter on Earth. Cmon son

Yeah...I'm never going to pay money to watch two chicks fight each other....never.

I've heard she's great though. But :lol at the people who say that she needs to start fighting men. She would get destroyed by even the worst male fighters in the UFC.

Malik Hairston
03-01-2015, 12:15 AM
:lol ya, I heard Dana White on a radio show saying she could beat Floyd..he was on the Lebatard show, and Lebatard kept asking him if he agrees that the UFC currently has a "star power" problem, and White vehemently denied it and kept getting angry..

I've never been a UFC fan, but I used to watch the occasional Silva, Jones or St. Pierre fight..going from that to promoting a woman as your main draw is pretty shitty:lol..

TDMVPDPOY
03-01-2015, 12:16 AM
1m a fight?

how much does the men get paid? normal matches and ppv match?

DMC
03-01-2015, 12:21 AM
1m a fight?

how much does the men get paid? normal matches and ppv match?
Don't think they allow you to jerk off in the ring.

DMC
03-01-2015, 12:22 AM
:lol Dudes paying to watch Rhonda Rousey fight
:lol Fight lasted 14 seconds
:lol People calling Rhonda Rousey the best fighter in the world
:lol Like Mayweather and Pacquaio don't exist
:lol Getting paid $1 million a fight
:lol Mayweather makes $60 million a fight
:lolTalking about everything except basketball
:lol Gee wonder why

unforeseen
03-01-2015, 12:30 AM

With your boxing background, do you think you can take Rousey in the octagon?

testies
03-01-2015, 12:57 AM
If Maywaether and Ronda fight tomorrow, she wins. How is he going to defend her olympic level takedowns? Oh right, he isn't. Its UFC 1 all over again.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 01:04 AM
If Maywaether and Ronda fight tomorrow, she wins. How is he going to defend her olympic level takedowns? Oh right, he isn't. Its UFC 1 all over again.
Yeah and I hear if Adrian Peterson played in Rugby he would be totally exposed

K...
03-01-2015, 01:06 AM
I used to be a rousey hater. But now I generally think she's a beast. She's not a one trick pony she's so much stronger than t the other women fighters. . I do believe she could finishplenty of male fighters. After Jon Jones, Velasquez, she's probably the best Ufc asset.

CitizenDwayne
03-01-2015, 01:07 AM
If Maywaether and Ronda fight tomorrow, she wins.

:lol

01Snake
03-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Floyd would be a legendary poster here on ST

That would be pretty hard for him considering he can't even read. I guess he could just pay someone to post for him. Perhaps a 5th grader or something.

Infinite_limit
03-01-2015, 01:40 AM

How the fk do I see this clip?

Clipper Nation
03-01-2015, 01:47 AM
:lol Resorting to promoting transvestite fighters for ratings
:lol The entire "sport" has been caught juicing by now and nobody cares
:lol ST having a forum devoted to this dead fad but still no NHL Forum

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 01:54 AM
Here's the entire fight, people actually paid to watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Mc7Qz69bk

Infinite_limit
03-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Here's the entire fight, people actually paid to watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Mc7Qz69bk
It wasn't an awful attempt but she was far too easily rolled.

I demand Cat crying clip!

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Mickey rourke realizing he just ruined his night by attending this shit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-_GTRFWsAAbnk5.jpg

unleashbaynes
03-01-2015, 02:45 AM
:lmao UFC is a joke....i can't believe there's still people that watch this shit.

Strange Love
03-01-2015, 02:58 AM
Mickey rourke realizing he just ruined his night by attending this shit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-_GTRFWsAAbnk5.jpg

This is not a photoshop? :lmao

He's like a mix between a homeless man and a really bad ugly chick.

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 03:11 AM
how much was the PPV?

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 03:13 AM
This is not a photoshop? :lmao

He's like a mix between a homeless man and a really bad ugly chick.

No photoshop, he looks terrible even for Mickey Rourke

Infinite_limit
03-01-2015, 03:16 AM
how much was the PPV?
I think $50

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 03:18 AM
I think $50

:lmao

Robz4000
03-01-2015, 03:46 AM
Rousey got paid ~$160k this fight, not a mil.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 03:59 AM
No she got paid a million, its all over Sherdog. She also gets a cut of PPV. However, her gross will probably be around $400-500 k

Robz4000
03-01-2015, 04:18 AM
No she got paid a million, its all over Sherdog. She also gets a cut of PPV. However, her gross will probably be around $400-500 k

Maybe from her sponsors, but from UFC alone she got $60k from fighting, and $60k from winning. Not sure where the extra $20k came from.

Infinite_limit
03-01-2015, 04:19 AM
ESPN committing a-lot of coverage. This will backfire, as this thread illustrates. A title fight going 14 seconds is counter productive for your product.

100%duncan
03-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Ronda is legit but women shouldn't be the main event.

Mal
03-01-2015, 05:29 AM
Women fight is main MMA event ? :lol

DJR210
03-01-2015, 06:57 AM

Don't forget the angle she's working with Arianny.. this shit is becoming the WWE

100%duncan
03-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Don't forget the angle she's working with Arianny.. this shit is becoming the WWE

He treats her better than his wrestlers :lol

SupremeGuy
03-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Dude, Ronda destroys Mayweather or Pacman, tbh.

Also, mayweather is lame. Only fights people past their prime or too young to challenge.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 07:04 AM

Also, mayweather is lame. Only fights people past their prime or too young to challenge.

And Leslie Sparks beats Mayweather in basketball...whats your point?

SupremeGuy
03-01-2015, 07:06 AM
And Leslie Sparks beats Mayweather in basketball...whats your point?What's yours?

RsxPiimp
03-01-2015, 07:07 AM
:lolESPN dedicating a post fight analysis segment on this one

unleashbaynes
03-01-2015, 07:28 AM
Rousey got paid ~$160k this fight, not a mil.

doesn't the ring girl who's only job is to look hot and hold up a sign make more? :lmao

unleashbaynes
03-01-2015, 07:31 AM
And Leslie Sparks beats Mayweather in basketball...whats your point?

Nah tbh. After my friend and i( 2 pretty average white dudes) shut down 2 girls on full ride scholarships to college in a pickup game, i'm convinced that any guy can beat any girl at anything sports related.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 07:34 AM
Nah tbh. After my friend and i( 2 pretty average white dudes) shut down 2 girls on full ride scholarships to college in a pickup game, i'm convinced that any guy can beat any girl at anything sports related.

That's retarded. While I think perhaps a 6'5 dude in the NFL would probably still beat up Rousey. I think that the average or above average guy would get their ass handed to them by her. You can't see her as a female but more of a 5'9 machine.

She trains day in and day out in the art of fighting for 16+ years while most of us at best lift at the gym or train in boxing\MMA on an amateur basis. Anything anyone does for that many years is hard to compete with. I highly doubt DMC could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.

UZER
03-01-2015, 09:17 AM
That's retarded. While I think perhaps a 6'5 dude in the NFL would probably still beat up Rousey. I think that the average or above average guy would get their ass handed to them by her. You can't see her as a female but more of a 5'9 machine.

She trains day in and day out in the art of fighting for 16+ years while most of us at best lift at the gym or train in boxing\MMA on an amateur basis. Anything anyone does for that many years is hard to compete with. I highly doubt DMC could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.

you've been watching to many modern movies bruh

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM
you've been watching to many modern movies bruh

Why? You think you or the average guy could beat Rouaey in a fight? :lol

BTW, former world champion and probable cousin of spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) Vic Darchinyan asked to sparr with Rousey. It was video taped, and it was initially pure boxing and the two trained lightly. However, after the boxing session, Vic told Rousey he bets he could beat her or any woman in MMA. So they took off the gloves and had a UFC styled sparring session. Vic's friends at the Glendale training center claim rousey absolutely mauled Darchinyan around like a rag doll. He never even got off a single punch, she submitted him within seconds.

Spurs9
03-01-2015, 11:06 AM
:lmao $50 for that

UZER
03-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Why? You think you or the average guy could beat Rouaey in a fight? :lol

BTW, former world champion and probable cousin of spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) Vic Darchinyan asked to sparr with Rousey. It was video taped, and it was initially pure boxing and the two trained lightly. However, after the boxing session, Vic told Rousey he bets he could beat her or any woman in MMA. So they took off the gloves and had a UFC styled sparring session. Vic's friends at the Glendale training center claim rousey absolutely mauled Darchinyan around like a rag doll. He never even got off a single punch, she submitted him within seconds.

Sure, avereage 5'9" 165 with zero athleticism dude, I guess.

K...
03-01-2015, 11:17 AM
one point about This being a bad card. It was originally scheduled to feature a male title fight - Weidman belfort. when the title fight got scrapped they just kept the card as is. It's not really Ronda's fault.

Anyway, that Judo shit is powerful stuff.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Terrible take. Floyd would destroy that tranny with one punch. She'd beat the shit out of Pacquiao though.

Wildcat67
03-01-2015, 11:39 AM
:rollinMayweather. People actually give a shit about boxing. The stupids gayest sport around. Just a bunch of hugging cause they get tired. Giant pads on your hand so it doesn't hurt too much.

Rousey would destroy any male boxer. They only train in a small aspect of fighting and don't allow 90% of what it involves. Rousey or any MMA fighter would simply take him down and submit him cause he has no training to defend himself from that.

jeebus
03-01-2015, 11:49 AM
:lol UFC is the XFL of "fighting"

this shit sport peaked 10 years ago and now everyone is just kidding themselves

jeebus
03-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Terrible take. Floyd would destroy that tranny with one punch. She'd beat the shit out of Pacquiao though.
:lmao she'd be blubbering after the match "why would you hit a girl! :cry"

SupremeGuy
03-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Terrible take. Floyd would destroy that tranny with one punch. She'd beat the shit out of Pacquiao though.Breaks either of their arms in less than a minute, tbh.

DMC
03-01-2015, 12:35 PM
I highly doubt DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.
And I'm all out of Doritos.

Malik Hairston
03-01-2015, 12:58 PM
I boxed throughout my teens and I've done a little MMA training the past few years, so I can understand the argument that MMA fighters can beat boxers due to their takedown/wrestling ability and versatility, it's a legitimate argument in their favor, but Rousey is still a 5'7, 135-pound woman:lol..she's not an overwhelming, physically imposing woman, even with her elite skills and fighting ability..

I'm sure she could beat any out of shape, inexperienced man in a fight, despite the size advantage, but I don't believe that any athletic man with a size advantage and with fighting experience would lose to her in a fight IMO..

DMC
03-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Royce Gracie was small, still beat the shit out of anyone you put in there with him until they took his gi.

She can't beat a male fighter, but she'd probably beat most males as long as one didn't land that first wild ass nightclub sucker punch haymaker you know those fuckers always throw.

Malik Hairston
03-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Royce Gracie was small, still beat the shit out of anyone you put in there with him until they took his gi.

She can't beat a male fighter, but she'd probably beat most males as long as one didn't land that first wild ass nightclub sucker punch haymaker you know those fuckers always throw.

Royce Gracie is a man, tbh..and he's 6 feet tall/175 pounds, he's not 5-7/135 pounds:lol..

The toughest woman is still a woman, just like the most intelligent dog is still a dog..

jeebus
03-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Royce Gracie is a man, tbh..and he's 6 feet tall/175 pounds

:cry but that's small, compared to your average mexican :cry

DMC
03-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Royce Gracie is a man, tbh..and he's 6 feet tall/175 pounds, he's not 5-7/135 pounds:lol..

The toughest woman is still a woman, just like the most intelligent dog is still a dog..

Compared to the people in the ring with him, Royce was petite. A lot of guys can be beaten through technique alone. You show me a guy who can box and I'll show you a guy who could beat most street fighters if he doesn't get a mental block first. Show me a guy who has a ground game and can box and we probably don't know anyone who can beat him on a personal level. If that happens to be a girl though, most guys still can't beat her because most guys can't fight for shit. They throw wild ass, untimed punches until one lands, but to beat an MMA person (man or woman) you need to not get taken to the ground and hope you land that shot that puts her/him on the ground. You probably won't.

You take the best known street fighter, Kimbo Slice... and he was beaten easily by an undercard MMA guy.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-01-2015, 01:37 PM
:lolmmgay
:lolTapout shirts
:lolBoxing scrubs getting paid more than their stars
:lolWatching grown men roll around dry humping each other in a cage
:lolBrock lesnar winning the heavy weight championship

Malik Hairston
03-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Compared to the people in the ring with him, Royce was petite. A lot of guys can be beaten through technique alone. You show me a guy who can box and I'll show you a guy who could beat most street fighters if he doesn't get a mental block first. Show me a guy who has a ground game and can box and we probably don't know anyone who can beat him on a personal level. If that happens to be a girl though, most guys still can't beat her because most guys can't fight for shit. They throw wild ass, untimed punches until one lands, but to beat an MMA person (man or woman) you need to not get taken to the ground and hope you land that shot that puts her/him on the ground. You probably won't.

You take the best known street fighter, Kimbo Slice... and he was beaten easily by an undercard MMA guy.

I agree with all of that, but any trained man would beat her in a fight IMO..

DJR210
03-01-2015, 02:02 PM

That corny ass ball grabber is a Grandfather too..Not only did he reproduce, but his child did too. Sad.

When I'm old as shit, I sure hope there is more to life than dwelling on a forum full of dudes a third of my age, looking for the next opportunity to leave a pseudo-intelligent cut down at some kids expense.

DMC
03-01-2015, 03:18 PM
That corny ass ball grabber is a Grandfather too..Not only did he reproduce, but his child did too. Sad.

When I'm old as shit, I sure hope there is more to life than dwelling on a forum full of dudes a third of my age, looking for the next opportunity to leave a pseudo-intelligent cut down at some kids expense.

:lol Hoping there's more to life than what you have now... at your younger age.. when you get old.
:lol Admitting you have a shitty life

03-01-2015, 03:47 PM

edgy sig

03-01-2015, 03:51 PM
:lol Hoping there's more to life than what you have now... at your younger age.. when you get old.
:lol Admitting you have a shitty life
:lol

dbreiden83080
03-01-2015, 04:29 PM

Tyson fights used to last 90 seconds and fight fans still pine away for those days..

BTW Mayweather making 60 mil a fight is why he refused to fight Pac for the last 6 years..

dbreiden83080
03-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Maybe from her sponsors, but from UFC alone she got $60k from fighting, and $60k from winning. Not sure where the extra $20k came from.

She is probably going to be making what Jones makes soon which a 500 grand base plus PPV.. She gets PPV now I know so if the fight sells well she is making maybe 2 or 3 mil. Star fighters in the UFC get PPV points per the buy rate..

baseline bum
03-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Yeah...I'm never going to pay money to watch two chicks fight each other....never.

Not even Ultimate Surrender?

Silver&Black
03-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Not even Ultimate Surrender?

:lmao I'll be honest, I had to look up/google what "Ultimate Surrender" even was......

But yeah...I could get on board with that. That would be money well spent.

MolaMola790
03-02-2015, 02:46 PM

so it's becoming entertaning then?

DMC
03-02-2015, 04:01 PM
so it's becoming entertaning then?

So Redhawk21 thinks it's becoming more real then.

Molotov
03-03-2015, 03:59 AM

Co sign

Thebesteva
03-03-2015, 04:26 AM
An NFL player has called out Rousey, saying he's 6'3 and 220 lbs and would easily dismantle her....but if he got 8 weeks of training :lol

unleashbaynes
03-03-2015, 09:53 AM
yeah.....if she fought someone that size she would lose.....she doesn't have the physical strength to get that guy into the positions she wants so she can submit him. it'd be like a little kid play fighting their dad.

DJR210
03-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Rousey vs Slice, do it Dana.

DMC
03-03-2015, 04:37 PM
How about let her fight people in her weight class and stop losing your manhood over the fact a woman could kick your flabby asses?