PDA

View Full Version : TD is the best player out of the big 3, obviously..But is it a crime to say Manu..

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Is the real leader and have always been the leader in the last I don't know years...

It's not a knock on TD...Manu has just been more "Vocal" i guess...

The idea that best players should always be the leader is lame and stupid anyway...

D fisher helped glue a team full of tension between two star players..Obviously Phil had a lot do with it too.

look_at_g_shred
03-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Laugh out fucking loud

rmt
03-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Is the real leader and have always been the leader in the last I don't know years...

It's not a knock on TD...Manu has just been more "Vocal" i guess...

The idea that best players should always be the leader is lame and stupid anyway...

D fisher helped glue a team full of tension between two star players..Obviously Phil had a lot do with it too.

Wasn't Fisher once player representative for the whole league? Obviously, people who have a more outgoing personality are gonna talk more. Duncan leads more by example. It must be comforting for the rest of the team to see through all this suckage that some one can bring it night after night, year after year.

K...
03-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Hi there, I'm the forum police and it is indeed a crime. Plz log off and delete your alts.

I definitely think Manu has been bench leader. Guys like Patty Mills owe their entire salary to Manu. As for the starters it's always been pop-duncan as one single human being. They are a collective consciousness of pure basketball.

Parker has never really been a leader per say, but he's been the offense conductor for a long while. Obv he's not as important to the offense now that he is TOSB (i have to put that last qualifier there to keep from provoking certain sensitive player fans). I will say that it does seem like Manu is more willing to help new guys than Parker. I do not think that warrants calling Parker a cancer but to each their own.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-01-2015, 10:22 AM
It is so clear that this guy is a new gen Spurs fan

itsamanuthree
03-01-2015, 10:23 AM
It is so clear that this guy is a new gen Spurs fan

per say, per say

Kuestmaster
03-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Pink OP already and all his alt accounts. There's no need for these stupid threads game after game.

Sean Cagney
03-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Pink OP already and all his alt accounts. There's no need for these stupid threads game after game.
^^^^^ This. I didn't mind before but 100 nonsense threads a day are just old now.

apalisoc_9
03-01-2015, 02:35 PM
This leader by example thing is funny tbh...

Sure he leads by example but real leader are players that get the team together..They're the outgoing ones, and manu has always been that guy.

K...
03-01-2015, 03:59 PM

Sure he leads by example but real leader are players that get the team together..They're the outgoing ones, and manu has always been that guy.

Not sure what you mean, which poster argued Tony leads by example? I only meant to suggest that in his prime he ran the offense which is a form of leadership.

K...
03-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Also, if Manu was the best guard and Duncan the best big it really doesn't disprove the premise that your leader is the best player. There are lots of good reasons why a scrub won't be the leader of a team.

Basically the rule just needs to be refined to recognize that there can be an offensive and defensive leader. Also, why not just let the coach coach.

dbreiden83080
03-01-2015, 04:23 PM

I thought real leaders were the ones that fucked their team-mates wives..

testies
03-01-2015, 09:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzGY9aAdgmQ

this answers your question

Or maybe this : Who is most likely to be a good coach? Of course its Manu. He's Pop's brain inside the floor