PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever get alarmed when you see a girl on Instagram and...

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 05:17 AM
Lately, I've noticed on instagram, there's always some half naked 23-35 year old woman bending over or sitting on her bed. Usually under the comments section, its like 30 dudes talking about how hot her ass is and they wanna put their finger in her butt. Like many of you, I enjoy these pictures. However, once you go to the next picture, about 70% of these cases end with some poor little 2-5 year old kid and the caption reads,"#Mylife #Myson #lovehim" bla bla bla.

Of course, under the comment section for the kid pictures it's the same reject guys that were flirting with her moments earlier putting comments like,"You're a good girl, wife material." Easily beta male moves.

Now, as a man I can give 2 shits, love these pix and keep them coming. As a human being, it scares me that this is considered socially acceptable in today's world. How the fuck can we not frown and put these people in their place? It doesn't make pussy that much harder to get by any means if we tell these women with children to act like a God damn mom. In fact, I think giving these ho's the confidence that 500 dudes will appreciate them half naked and their sons has gotten to their heads.

I feel sorry for these kids, as they watch men ravage their mothers on a nightly basis, they wake up in a cold and neglected world and one day they take out their frustrations by posting in forums about how they can make women orgasm without even touching them.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 05:23 AM
BTW, here's an example of a woman I'm talking about, one of MAAAANY I see on a regular basis. Out of respect, I wont post the picture of her with her kid having ice cream and acting like a good mom. Just visualize a sweet pic with her child. However, these are the two very next pictures that follow.

http://s16.postimg.org/mmrajhr9h/rrr.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/5mf8w30l9/rrr2.jpg

lil'mo
03-01-2015, 05:56 AM
Gross

Infinite_limit
03-01-2015, 05:57 AM
She might rationalize by arguing she gets financial benefits from men that see her online pictures which she then uses to feed/house her children.

Where is daddy anyway? Even if they are separated, I would voice my displeasure.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 06:09 AM
She might rationalize by arguing she gets financial benefits from men that see her online pictures which she then uses to feed/house her children.

Where is daddy anyway? Even if they are separated, I would voice my displeasure.

Exactly, I would be worried for my child too. Again, this is a typical example above of what I see consistently. From many different races of women. Thanks to Kim Kardwhorian, it's become acceptable to have a child and flaunt your anus on a daily basis.

I think that stuff needs to be left to the girls without kids

100%duncan
03-01-2015, 06:35 AM
that nigga is disgusting

Blake
03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Looks like a washed up stripper

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2015, 10:25 AM
BTW, here's an example of a woman I'm talking about, one of MAAAANY I see on a regular basis. Out of respect, I wont post the picture of her with her kid having ice cream and acting like a good mom. Just visualize a sweet pic with her child. However, these are the two very next pictures that follow.

http://s16.postimg.org/mmrajhr9h/rrr.jpg

So you're paying to fuck this Arab looking dude with the big ass lips.....you fucking loser...paying for pussy :lmao

unleashbaynes
03-01-2015, 10:30 AM
meet better people. none of the women that i consider to be my friends post pictures like that. i really don't think that is representative of all women. just the slutty ones. and if having a child doesn't make someone start being considerate of others, nothing will, and that person isn't worth knowing.

DMC
03-01-2015, 01:15 PM
The ones who provide that upfront advertising are typically the least likely to fuck you right away. Some things never change. All straight guys grew up seeing girls that were overtly sexual but never put out. Then we'd get a blowjob from the seemingly least likely chick in the group. That girl isn't trolling for a man. She's trolling men.

For the OP, hard to imagine a doctor has to stalk chicks on instagram just to try to score pussy. I guess being a filthy immigrant has it's downside too.

DJR210
03-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Great tits..I'd love to hit. Of course the ST faggots and Fabios will try and act like they're too good :lol

DMC
03-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Great tits..I'd love to hit. Of course the ST faggots and Fabios will try and act like they're too good :lol
You likely would only encounter her online or while waiting her table.

sook
03-01-2015, 03:26 PM
would fuck.

sook
03-01-2015, 03:26 PM

looking for that SD.

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 01:24 AM
would fuck.

:lol at 90% of the guys on this thread saying their dick is too holy to grace her presence. She wouldn't shit on these beta males

unleashbaynes
03-02-2015, 01:58 AM
:lol at 90% of the guys on this thread saying their dick is too holy to grace her presence. She wouldn't shit on these beta males

By that logic nobody here should be criticizing any pro athletes, considering we're all a bunch of slobs in comparison :lol

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 02:06 AM
By that logic nobody here should be criticizing any pro athletes, considering we're all a bunch of slobs in comparison :lol

lul wut? No man, like 99% of the girl pictures posted here are responded with," I would never fuck her." Splits claims he wouldn't fuck Alanah Rae, but he's willing to fuck a 85 lb deaf girl.

Alanah Rae wouldn't spit on that nigga if he was on fire

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E_gWEitzCfQ/Ura1K9agyyI/AAAAAAAAvK4/H4SZ-fM6CkI/w1280-h1927/Alanah%2BRae%2B005.jpg

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:27 AM
Seriously, how many of you fuckers are Asian or Mexican or some other yellow? You know damn well you'll never fuck a decent white girl, ever.

apalisoc_9
03-02-2015, 03:53 AM
Am I the only who has never used instagram and twitter before?

I don't even fuxking know how it works and I'm in my early 20's..

:lol

apalisoc_9
03-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Also, that's a fuxkable body..

:lol at all these 10/10 men with their standards. ..

obviously you're not going to date someone as disgusting and potentially the dumbest whore you will ever find.....Two different things.

unleashbaynes
03-02-2015, 09:14 AM
lul wut? No man, like 99% of the girl pictures posted here are responded with," I would never fuck her." Splits claims he wouldn't fuck Alanah Rae, but he's willing to fuck a 85 lb deaf girl.

Alanah Rae wouldn't spit on that nigga if he was on fire

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E_gWEitzCfQ/Ura1K9agyyI/AAAAAAAAvK4/H4SZ-fM6CkI/w1280-h1927/Alanah%2BRae%2B005.jpg

some people have fucked plenty of hoes exactly like this one. way more likely for a user here to fuck this plastic looking chick than any of us turning out to be a pro athlete.

DMC
03-02-2015, 01:46 PM

I never have, or facebook or any other social media faggotry. F2F is still the best way to communicate. I don't even like text or phone calls that much. Forums such as this one are my only exception to internet communications.

DMC
03-02-2015, 01:48 PM
some people have fucked plenty of hoes exactly like this one. way more likely for a user here to fuck this plastic looking chick than any of us turning out to be a pro athlete.

Does she always run on a treadmill that's powered off? Explains the ass.

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 06:30 PM

:lol None of you guys have fucked a girl like this.

apalisoc_9
03-02-2015, 08:24 PM
:lol None of you guys have fucked a girl like this.

Meh..

It's an average looking blonde...

White trash, First year students...you will find numerous girls that fit her looks with first year students and White trash in the ghetto in our area seems to be the easiest lay..

~O~
03-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Ever since that other thread, I don't trust any picture of a woman online anymore. I look up both of them and non of those bitches are men..thankfully.

With that being said,

Its quite..simple and easy.

Don't use it myself.

The ones who provide that upfront advertising are typically the least likely to fuck you right away. Some things never change. All straight guys grew up seeing girls that were overtly sexual but never put out. Then we'd get a blowjob from the seemingly least likely chick in the group. That girl isn't trolling for a man. She's trolling men.

For the OP, hard to imagine a doctor has to stalk chicks on instagram just to try to score pussy. I guess being a filthy immigrant has it's downside too

And lastly.

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Meh..

It's an average looking blonde...

White trash, First year students...you will find numerous girls that fit her looks with first year students and White trash in the ghetto in our area seems to be the easiest lay..

Please tell me more about how you fuck girls like this on a daily basis and you're an alpha male selling coke. Please go on :lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WmeQEbqOC_k/U0Nkwh9DdTI/AAAAAAAAIg0/plIqSbvvkPY/s1600/alanah+rae.jpg

I'm not saying shes beautiful in the sense of like a Victoria Secret model. But she is not a girl you see everyday in every corner. I'm sorry bruh, most of you look super beta male trying to act like you fuck girls like this on a regular basis. I bet if I saw the girls you guys were fucking they'd look a lot like this, and I'm not even kidding. There's a Spurstalk\LG page on Facebook, and 90% of the dudes there are dating a girl like this

http://media.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/photo/2012/01/girls-basketball-player-of-the-week-adfed611ce1d3656.jpg

apalisoc_9
03-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Please tell me more about how you fuck girls like this on a daily basis and you're an alpha male selling coke. Please go on :lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WmeQEbqOC_k/U0Nkwh9DdTI/AAAAAAAAIg0/plIqSbvvkPY/s1600/alanah+rae.jpg

I'm not saying shes beautiful in the sense of like a Victoria Secret model. But she is not a girl you see everyday in every corner. I'm sorry bruh, most of you look super beta male trying to act like you fuck girls like this on a regular basis. I bet if I saw the girls you guys were fucking they'd look a lot like this, and I'm not even kidding. There's a Spurstalk\LG page on Facebook, and 90% of the dudes there are dating a girl like this

I honestly don't understand the big deal with the blonde...

Are you trying to tell me you wont find blondes of that look and body among first year university students and in poor areas? I mean she has Photoshop going for her and is dressed nice..Sure, if we're talking about girls that look like her and at the same time is not a dumb desperate college student or white trash..then it would be hard...But I see girls with these looks and similar body all the time...

Take a first year class and you will find one dumb shy busty blonde out in a room of 70..I'm not even kidding.

Thebesteva
03-03-2015, 12:41 AM
I honestly don't understand the big deal with the blonde...

Are you trying to tell me you wont find blondes of that look and body among first year university students and in poor areas? I mean she has Photoshop going for her and is dressed nice..Sure, if we're talking about girls that look like her and at the same time is not a dumb desperate college student or white trash..then it would be hard...But I see girls with these looks and similar body all the time...

Take a first year class and you will find one dumb shy busty blonde out in a room of 70..I'm not even kidding.

You'll find hot chicks like this at a Hollywood night club at every corner, and my criticism is not aimed at you. However, I've noticed on message boards in general not just Spurstalk the consensus is to always be passive about how hot a girl is. It seems like it doesn't matter, even if you post a universally accepted 10 out of 10 girl the entire board will reply "no bruh the elbows man would not fuck 0\10."

It's obvious these dudes are butt hurt because they can't get girls in real life and the guys that do get girls are usually the ones who respond,"def would hit it," because they have fucked with girls to this level so they don't feel the ego necessity for validation to state shes not a fuck. Look at the poster Splits, he claims he wouldnt even fuck the majority of the girls posted in sigs but then he makes a thread on an anorexic deaf girl asking if he should fuck her.

lefty
03-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Does she always run on a treadmill that's powered off? Explains the ass.

apalisoc_9
03-03-2015, 12:48 AM
You'll find hot chicks like this at a Hollywood night club at every corner, and my criticism is not aimed at you. However, I've noticed on message boards in general not just Spurstalk the consensus is to always be passive about how hot a girl is. It seems like it doesn't matter, even if you post a universally accepted 10 out of 10 girl the entire board will reply "no bruh the elbows man would not fuck 0\10."

It's obvious these dudes are butt hurt because they can't get girls in real life and the guys that do get girls are usually the ones who respond,"def would hit it," because they have fucked with girls to this level so they don't feel the ego necessity for validation to state shes not a fuck. Look at the poster Splits, he claims he wouldnt even fuck the majority of the girls posted in sigs but then he makes a thread on an anorexic deaf girl asking if he should fuck her.

Oh ok..

yeah that's stupid..:lol

If I'm not dating anyone, i'd bang the living shit out that blonde. looks like a good fuk.

unleashbaynes
03-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Alanah rae is 6/10 on a good day. I've done worse for sure, but my best has been way better than that.