PDA

View Full Version : Which of the Pats 4 rigged titles is the lamest?

Fabbs
03-01-2015, 10:19 AM
While PatsMoron celebrates, which of the 4 riggers is the lamest?

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 11:31 AM
http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/ralph-wiggum.gif

Fabbs
03-01-2015, 12:04 PM
31 minutes. Not bad for our resident PatsMoron to weigh in.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/shark1053.com/files/2014/10/Brady-Helmet-Tattoo.jpg

Avante
03-01-2015, 01:17 PM
This is why I like this board, it's so easy to feel superior. Sooooo many dumb fucks.

Fabbs
03-01-2015, 02:36 PM
This is why I like this board, it's so easy to feel superior. Sooooo many dumb fucks.

Amen brother.
See Post # 20 below.

The bottom line is real simple...

Pete Carrol is one of the best college/pro football coachs of all time, only a fool wouldn't get that.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234914&highlight=USC

Chris
03-01-2015, 04:07 PM
They are certainly one of the luckiest franchises concerning possibly the worst play call of all time from Pete Carrol. As far as cheating is concerned, Kraft is one of the wealthiest men in the world (1%er), happens to be Jewish, and has connections with Israel. There are no repurcussions, only solutions when you have that kind of clout. Considering he took over the team in 1994, their amazing turnaround is no coincidence. Certainly, Goodell's hand was forced levying fines and draft penalties in 2007 with overwhelming evidence and media explosure. Surprisingly, the tapes were destroyed by the NFL (Goodell) shortly after the investigation and no other penalties have been levvied since.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Goodell's hand was forced levying fines and draft penalties in 2007 with overwhelming evidence and media explosure. Surprisingly, the tapes were destroyed by the NFL (Goodell) shortly after the investigation and no other penalties have been levvied since.

What overwhelming evidence? It's funny to see media slaves regurgitating the same ignorant bullshit about "PlacementGate" that's all been debunked. Keep doing exactly as ESPN commands you to do.

Chris
03-01-2015, 04:58 PM
What overwhelming evidence? It's funny to see media slaves regurgitating the same ignorant bullshit about "PlacementGate" that's all been debunked. Keep doing exactly as ESPN commands you to do.

The evidence was the library of tapes the Patriots were forced to submit to the NFL for review which were then subsequently destroyed. Bill's hearfelt apology "to everyone who has been affected" then later stating that he thought it was within the rules was humorous considering everyone in the league got a memo saying not to videotape . Kraft apologized to owners and coaches during the Owner's meetings of 2008 for the illegal taping, so there's debunking the fact that Bill cheated.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:01 PM
:lmao I like how he refers to Robert Kraft as a "1%er" as if it's some kind of revelation that NFL owners are rich.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-01-2015, 05:04 PM
John Kasay gave Brady that 03 SB.., Heartbreak

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:11 PM
The evidence was the library of tapes the Patriots were forced to submit to the NFL for review which were then subsequently destroyed. Bill's hearfelt apology "to everyone who has been affected" then later stating that he thought it was within the rules was humorous considering everyone in the league got a memo saying not to videotape . Kraft apologized to owners and coaches during the Owner's meetings of 2008 for the illegal taping, so there's debunking the fact that Bill cheated.

Nobody in the NFL got a memo saying not to videotape. Thanks for your ignorance, ESPN-fellating media slave.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:13 PM
:lmao next tell me about how the Patriots are guilty of taping practices and walkthroughs. Hey, ESPN told you, so it must be true!

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Nobody in the NFL got a memo saying not to videotape. Thanks for your ignorance, ESPN-fellating media slave.

They just get advantages because their owner is a rich Jew! If teams like the Raiders, Bucs, Vikings, Dolphins, Falcons, Redskins, Eagles or Giants had a rich Jewish owner, they'd get the same favors, because it's not like all of those teams don't have rich Jewish owners already!

:lmao Illuminati conspiracy theories about the NFL

Clipper Nation
03-01-2015, 05:19 PM
:lol Bob Kraft = Bill Hicks reincarnated

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:20 PM
They just get advantages because their owner is a rich Jew! If teams like the Raiders, Bucs, Vikings, Dolphins, Falcons, Redskins, Eagles or Giants had a rich Jewish owner, they'd get the same favors, because it's not like all of those teams don't have rich Jewish owners already!

:lmao Illuminati conspiracy theories about the NFL
:lmao

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Little known fact that ESPN media slaves choose to be ignorant to: YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TAPE DEFENSIVE SIGNALS.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Another fun fact: THE PATRIOTS WERE NOT PUNISHED FOR TAPING DEFENSIVE SIGNALS. AS WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED, THAT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Bob Kraft hires secret Mossad agents to deflate the gameballs every Sunday!

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Was Manning's leg actually injured during a game or practice?

No! It was a Mossad operation code named "The Manningchurian Candidate" where he and Andrew Luck were taken to an island and Andrew Luck was brainwashed into injuring his leg and then tanking against New England!

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:32 PM

orly?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/09/21/patriots_wont_be_hit_harder/

"NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson had sent a memo in September 2006 reminding teams that "videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:37 PM
orly?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/09/21/patriots_wont_be_hit_harder/

"NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson had sent a memo in September 2006 reminding teams that "videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

Are you fucking retarded? Or illiterate?

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Ready for more fun facts and namecalling

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Ready for more fun facts and namecalling

I want to hear more about Robert Kraft's connections to Israel!

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Nobody in the NFL got a memo saying not to videotape.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Read your own fucking article, dipshit.

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:41 PM
I want to hear more about Robert Kraft's connections to Israel!

sure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Football_League

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Clearly Robert Kraft's affinity for the Tel Aviv Pioneers means he has the entire NFL in his greedy Jew hands!

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Read your own fucking article, dipshit.

Care to enlighten an ESPN slave?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:43 PM
sure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Football_League

:lol so he helped create a football league in Israel, not sure how that has anything to do with him turning New England around so quickly.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Clearly Robert Kraft's affinity for the Tel Aviv Pioneers means he has the entire NFL in his greedy Jew hands!

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:47 PM
:lol so he helped create a football league in Israel, not sure how that has anything to do with him turning New England around so quickly.

Didn't know we were playing the chumpdumper show me some proof game. I'm not going to try to convince you of anything; clearly you have everything figured out. What you said was tongue in cheek, therefore you got a wikilink.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Care to enlighten an ESPN slave?

Is it really not obvious?

Per your article:

videotaping of any type...is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

The Patriots weren't punished for taping defensive signals. They were punished for taping defensive signals from an unauthorized location in the stadium. In the Jets game, I believe it was from the sidelines. Taping defensive signals is perfectly legal if it's from an authorized location.

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Is it really not obvious?

Per your article:

The Patriots weren't punished for taping defensive signals. They were punished for taping defensive signals from an unauthorized location in the stadium. In the Jets game, I believe it was from the sidelines. Taping defensive signals is perfectly legal if it's from an authorized location.

So they were breaking the rules and cheating? I'm still not sure what technicality you're trying to dispute.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Didn't know we were playing the chumpdumper show me some proof game. I'm not going to try to convince you of anything; clearly you have everything figured out. What you said was tongue in cheek, therefore you got a wikilink.

:lol if you actually had any proof of these theories you wouldn't be getting so defensive about ChumpDumper (or me for that matter) asking for proof.

Can you explain how Robert Kraft's connections to Israel have anything to do with his success in the NFL? You still have yet to do so.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:51 PM
You can plant someone in the stands to tape signals. You can put someone in a blimp to zoom in and tape signals. There's plenty of ways to legally do it. The NFL's memo was basically telling teams "If you want to tape signals, you have to put in a lot of effort to do it". The Patriots were basically punished for being lazy as fuck.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:53 PM
You can plant someone in the stands to tape signals. You can put someone in a blimp to zoom in and tape signals. There's plenty of ways to legally do it. The NFL's memo was basically telling teams "If you want to tape signals, you have to put in a lot of effort to do it". The Patriots were basically punished for being lazy as fuck.

I'm surprised this wasn't something Mossad was capable of doing!

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:54 PM
So they were breaking the rules and cheating? I'm still not sure what technicality you're trying to dispute.

You, like all EPN media slaves, say that Spygate is all about the big, bad Patriots taping defensive signals, taping practices, taping walkthroughs, when it's nothing of the sort. "PlacementGate" is about the Patriots putting their camera in the wrong spot. Nothing more.

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:55 PM
:lol if you actually had any proof of these theories you wouldn't be getting so defensive about ChumpDumper (or me for that matter) asking for proof.

Can you explain how Robert Kraft's connections to Israel have anything to do with his success in the NFL? You still have yet to do so.

I don't have proof, and I can't explain that to you. I'll admit, I am defensive to a fault.

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 05:56 PM
I'm surprised this wasn't something Mossad was capable of doing!

Kraft was too busy rigging the NFL and ensuring Obama's election! He forgot all about the camera blimp!

Chris
03-01-2015, 05:58 PM
You, like all EPN media slaves, say that Spygate is all about the big, bad Patriots taping defensive signals, taping practices, taping walkthroughs, when it's nothing of the sort. "PlacementGate" is about the Patriots putting their camera in the wrong spot. Nothing more.

I never said that at all tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Kraft was too busy rigging the NFL and ensuring Obama's election! He forgot all about the camera blimp!

This is a picture of him and Netanyahu plotting how they would plant bugs in the other team's helmets!

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2012/02/F110310FFGPO02.jpg

spurraider21
03-01-2015, 06:03 PM
The Patriots were basically punished for being lazy as fuck.
lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 06:07 PM

Did you think New England winning its first superbowl just a few months after 9/11 happened was a coincidence? You must be a sheep! It was an Israeli-based subsidiary of The Kraft Group that planted the explosives, and 3 of the next 4 superbowls were just compensation!

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Did you think New England winning its first superbowl just a few months after 9/11 happened was a coincidence? You must be a sheep! It was an Israeli-based subsidiary of The Kraft Group that planted the explosives, and 3 of the next 4 superbowls were just compensation!

monosylab1k
03-01-2015, 06:11 PM
I forgot about all those "The guvmint wanted the PATRIOTS to be champions right after 9/11, that's the only reason they won!" dumbasses.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 06:25 PM
I forgot about all those "The guvmint wanted the PATRIOTS to be champions right after 9/11, that's the only reason they won!" dumbasses.

Even if the illuminati, free masons, etc. all exist and actually do control the world, it's hilarious that anyone would they think actually give enough of a shit to impact the outcome of a fucking football game :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 06:28 PM
I have a question for the OP that I'm sure he'll just dodge and answer with a Simpons meme -

When you wrote "Tuck. Tucked into Toms vag", what was going through your mind? Were you just seething mad with anger towards Belichick/Brady that you lost control, or were you legitimately thinking that would be funny?

Silver&Black
03-01-2015, 06:32 PM
The pic in mono's sig pretty much sums up this thread.....

http://i.imgur.com/RvbZMIT.jpg

Avante
03-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Anyone thinking anything as big a the NFL can be anything other than on the up and up is retarded. We might see some funky bullshit in some small time basketball league, it doesn't happen in big time sports.

spurraider21
03-01-2015, 07:23 PM
patfans with the most posts in a thread, in an attempt to defend the pats, are accusing others of being defensive

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2015, 08:05 PM
patfans with the most posts in a thread, in an attempt to defend the pats, are accusing others of being defensive

:lol only reason I posted in this thread was to make fun of the Robert Kraft-Israel conspiracy theories and because someone called Robert Kraft a "1%er" as if the owner of an NFL team being a 1%er was some well-kept, little known secret. No different than making fun of 9/11 truthers or people who claim the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag attack.

You should be excited tho since I'm sure the ghost of Al Davis has some Mossad tricks of his sleeve that he's waiting to unveil, after all, he was a very rich Jew!

Avante
03-01-2015, 09:08 PM
The Browns/Jags/Raiders/Titans could have spies in every locker room in the NFL. Deflate, over flate, whatever to footballs. Have access to every teams playbooks and they still aren't winning shit. It comes down to....talent....they simply don't have it.

lefty
03-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Dude don't blame the Patriots for cheating

The Jews did it!

Raven
03-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Dude don't blame the Patriots for cheating

The Jews did it!

MultiTroll
03-03-2015, 06:16 PM
So far we have Toms Tucked vag leading the votes.

:lol monslobGETSowned leading the way.
http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/patriots-fan2.jpg?w=300

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-03-2015, 10:38 PM
So wait, he's going back to the story that mono and I are the same person? :lmao

monosylab1k
03-04-2015, 07:30 AM
So wait, he's going back to the story that mono and I are the same person? :lmao

Ironic considering MultiHypocriteFaggs is using two different accounts in this thread.

Fabbs
03-04-2015, 09:05 AM
monoslobGETSowned,
Whether the same fag is behind your two profiles is a moot point.
I meant you are one in unity in your repeated attempts to
:cry please respect our titles :cry
:cry somebody, anybody pwease? :cry

monosylab1k
03-04-2015, 09:12 AM
monoslobGETSowned,
Whether the same fag is behind your two profiles is a moot point.
I meant you are one in unity in your repeated attempts to
:cry please respect our titles :cry
:cry somebody, anybody pwease? :cry
MultiHypoFaggs i would respect SD's titles if they had any.

LnGrrrR
03-04-2015, 09:40 AM
There's only one thing that's been proven in this thread.

Fabbs still sucks.

Fabbs
03-04-2015, 12:06 PM
MultiHypoFaggs i would respect SD's titles if they had any.
Which would equal the Pats legit titles. :lol

Fabbs
03-04-2015, 12:08 PM
There's only one thing that's been proven in this thread.

Fabbs still sucks.
:cry I want in with monoslobGETSowned :cry
:cry won't somebody pweese respect our titews? :cry

Arcadian
03-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Pete Carroll gift, no question. Seattle had that shit in the bag.