PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe: " Contrary To Popular Belief I Really Don't Like Beating People"

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2015, 10:19 AM
:lmao my gorilla

That’s a big misconception of my competitiveness. People look at my competitive spirit, and they automatically attach it to the thing that’s most similar, most easily recognizable, which is Michael’s competitive spirit. I’m different. I enjoy building. I enjoy the process of putting the puzzle together, and then the byproduct of that, the consequence of that, is beating somebody. That becomes the cherry on top, the icing on the cake. But the thing that’s most enjoyable to me is not actually beating you. It’s the process of coming up with the blueprint of beating you that I enjoy. That’s a huge flip, so for me I enjoy building. I enjoy coming up. So the transition for me is a little different than it is for other guys.

He enjoys coming up....in other words he enjoys watching his dick get hard.....:lol

DMC
03-01-2015, 12:39 PM
So you're saying he's a faggot. These are things we already knew.

How's that blueprint going btw? Last I heard it was in Chicago.

RD2191
03-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Kobe is a faggot.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2015, 01:16 PM
So you're saying he's a faggot. These are things we already knew.

How's that blueprint going btw? Last I heard it was in Chicago.

You're fucking with the wrong nigga DMC....just keep driving your shitty dodge and living your gay ass life and you'll be fine.....if not then get ready...

MmVV7v_SOps

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Kobe is a faggot.

Arent you supposed to be a christian? Gtfo here

DMC
03-01-2015, 01:18 PM
It's been obvious he doesn't like beating people. I heard Nash doesn't like it either, nor does Byron.

elmanutres
03-01-2015, 02:26 PM
just a past his prime material from a past his prime guy

ambchang
03-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Th blueprint is to whine for a dominant big.