PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys sign WR Price

TheAdmiral#50
09-03-2005, 06:10 PM
I hope this doesn't put Crayton down. He deserves to be #3, but if Price plays better, he should be in there.

Key, Glenn, Price, Crayton, Morgan, Witten.....I like it.

Cowboys signed LB Scott Fujita too. Another solid addition.

Damn, it's good to be a Cowboys fan!

GO COWBOYS!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Cowboys/boys1.gif

Boo
09-03-2005, 07:39 PM
http://www.domeplus.com/images/Vikings_images/stop_vikings.JPG

cecil collins
09-03-2005, 07:57 PM
If it puts Crayton down, it'll probably make the team better. Parcells won't play someone who won't benefit the team, but I'm not a Cowboys fan. I was hoping he'd sign elsewhere.

Sense
09-03-2005, 08:26 PM
http://www.domeplus.com/images/Vikings_images/stop_vikings.JPG

You should've learned from the other....

http://sportsposterwarehouse.com/warehouse/gatewoodtexas-1.jpg

N.Y. Johnny
09-03-2005, 10:03 PM
He's a Nazi Price is...

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:17 PM
I like the Fujita deal. Price....not sure...although as long as he is not the #1, he does well so who knows.

N.Y. Johnny
09-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Price needed to get the fuck out of Atlanta

he had his big years with Bledsoe in Buffalo Opposite Moulds...he will have success in Dallas...i'm just glad he didn't go to the Patriots

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:26 PM
yeah...he wanted to #1 spot but couldn't handle it.

scott
09-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Good riddance, Quincy Morgan.

Horry For 3!
09-04-2005, 01:25 AM
I didn't want them to sign Price. I want Crayton to be the #3 WR and plus I drafted him in like 2 or 3 leagues. :depressed

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Both will never be more than average to decent players. Not exactly what I'd call gloat worthy but you Cowboy fans have had it rough for a while so I'll cut you a break on this one.

batman2883
09-04-2005, 10:57 AM
What, Peerless Price is a freaking great receiver lets not forget what he did with Bledsoe in Buffalo??? When they hook up again its over, our offense is stellar

samikeyp
09-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Price....not sure...although as long as he is not the #1, he does well so who knows.

This is gloating?

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 11:19 AM
What, Peerless Price is a freaking great receiver lets not forget what he did with Bledsoe in Buffalo??? When they hook up again its over, our offense is stellar

Stellar?? Oh brother. You Cowboy fans really are delusional this year aren't you. You do realize that you've got a statue for a QB right? A younger version of Vinny Testeverde.

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 11:21 AM
This is gloating?

"Damn, it's good to be a Cowboy fan!" Seemed a little excessive to me.

samikeyp
09-04-2005, 11:22 AM
You Cowboy fans really are delusional this year aren't you

Naturally because one guy says it...all Cowboy fans think the exact same thing. :rolleyes

I had you for better than that Ice.

scott
09-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Both will never be more than average to decent players. Not exactly what I'd call gloat worthy but you Cowboy fans have had it rough for a while so I'll cut you a break on this one.

Well, not every team can run out guys like Greg Lewis at WR...

samikeyp
09-04-2005, 11:23 AM
"Damn, it's good to be a Cowboy fan!" Seemed a little excessive to me

I agree but you are saying ALL Cowboy fans are gloating and delusional, when in fact not all of us are.

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Naturally because one guy says it...all Cowboy fans think the exact same thing. :rolleyes

I had you for better than that Ice.

And I never took you for the sensitive type.

Yes I know not all Cowboy fans are as delusional as this guy. But it just works out better when I'm trying to get all you Cowboy fans riled up. :eyebrows

samikeyp
09-04-2005, 11:31 AM
its not a matter of being sensitive, its a matter of not agreeing. I just don't think its cool to lump an entire fan base as one mindset because of the mouths of a few.

Horry For 3!
09-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Your a 49ers fan? You don't have much to talk about. :lmao Cowboys have way more success than the 49ers of late.

TheAdmiral#50
09-04-2005, 06:48 PM
"Damn, it's good to be a Cowboy fan!" Seemed a little excessive to me.

I don't think it was ''excessive''. Enjoying what your Team is doing and the direction you hope they are going is a natural thing when you are a fan of that particular Team. :rolleyes

I AM enjoying being a Cowboys fan right now. Just like I'm enjoying being a Spurs fan right now also.

Nothing wrong with backing your Team, after all, that's what fans are supposed to do.

GO COWBOYS!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Cowboys/boys1.gif

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Your a 49ers fan? You don't have much to talk about. :lmao Cowboys have way more success than the 49ers of late.

:rolleyes

I'm an Eagle fan. I had to use the old picture of Owens on the star.

Duff McCartney
09-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Yeah he's an Eagles fan...so that automatically makes him a shitbag.

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah he's an Eagles fan...so that automatically makes him a shitbag.

That's MISTER Shitbag to you boy.

Horry For 3!
09-05-2005, 01:06 AM

Eagles :lmao

samikeyp
09-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Somehow I think if TO had done that in Philly.....Ice would feel different about it! :p

Sense
09-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Quincy Morgan waived by the cowboys today... :P

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2005, 04:49 PM
The Eagles will cause so many fucking turnovers when they play Dallas, it won't be funny. Our defense is monster. And our offense is monster.

We're goin back to the big dance.

samikeyp
09-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah...like the Cowboys need help turning the ball over! :p

I still think Philly's D will be good (they better be..I have them on a fantasy team of mine! :) ) but their offense might struggle unless Greg Lewis can establish himself as a solid #2 beside TO...although Westbrook will help the passing game, IMO they are still the best in the NFC.

TheAdmiral#50
09-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Cowboys are going to give them a run for their money this year ... ;)

IceColdBrewski
09-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Cowboys are going to give them a run for their money this year ... ;)

They might make a game of it in Dallas but they really are in trouble with a guy like Bledsoe as QB. Philly loves to blitz. And like I said before, Bledsoe is basically a statue back there while he waits for someone to get open. It could get ugly.

Hook Dem
09-05-2005, 11:22 PM

Humble Pie is just around the corner for you!

Ballcox
09-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah, the Eagles, there's a winning team. You make it to two freakin' super bowls, manage to lose both of them and you think you're in the same league (concerning NFL history) with Dallas? Give me a fucking break, philly sucks on our hind tit when it comes to team legacy in the NFL. If you guys happen to get lucky enough to make it back to the Super Bowl, it will be fun watching you fall flat on your face again!

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 01:07 PM
They might make a game of it in Dallas but they really are in trouble with a guy like Bledsoe as QB. Philly loves to blitz. And like I said before, Bledsoe is basically a statue back there while he waits for someone to get open. It could get ugly.

I agree..if they give Bledsoe time though...he can be effective.

msufan420
09-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Yeah, the Eagles, there's a winning team. You make it to two freakin' super bowls, manage to lose both of them and you think you're in the same league (concerning NFL history) with Dallas? Give me a fucking break, philly sucks on our hind tit when it comes to team legacy in the NFL. If you guys happen to get lucky enough to make it back to the Super Bowl, it will be fun watching you fall flat on your face again!

Not that I like either team (GO LIONS!)...however, I hate it when fans try to bring up the past (Cowboy fans...what have you done in the last decade), as if it holds some sort of relevance to what goes on today. We all know how many Super Bowls Dallas has won...what does that have to do with the fact that the Cowboys will struggle to make a wild card berth? Are you trying to justify the fact that Philly has owned you the last couple of years by re-living what happened almost ten years ago....I guess whatever helps you sleep at night.

IceColdBrewski
09-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Not that I like either team (GO LIONS!)...however, I hate it when fans try to bring up the past (Cowboy fans...what have you done in the last decade), as if it holds some sort of relevance to what goes on today. We all know how many Super Bowls Dallas has won...what does that have to do with the fact that the Cowboys will struggle to make a wild card berth? Are you trying to justify the fact that Philly has owned you the last couple of years by re-living what happened almost ten years ago....I guess whatever helps you sleep at night.

Pretty much. That whole, "yeah well,......the Cowboys have more rings than your team" argument passed lame about 6 years ago. It has long since entered the realm of pathetic. But not all Cowboy fans do it. Only the ones that feel the need to 'run and hide behind big brother' every time they hear a little smack.

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 02:08 PM

as a Cowboy fan who has to hear it......I hate it as well. Like I posted in the college forum.....what has happened in the past means absolutely nothing opening day. You don't get extra points for Super Bowls played in or won. As Spurs fans...and Pistons fans for that matter, how badly would we laugh at Celtic fan if they brought up "well we have won 16 titles!"? Come opening day, anything prior is irrelevant. If you want to talk histories that is one thing....but present day....that is something else.

Duff McCartney
09-06-2005, 04:11 PM
(Cowboy fans...what have you done in the last decade)

Won a little game called the Superbowl.

cecil collins
09-07-2005, 12:40 PM

Actually since the year 2000, the 49ers have won 37 games to the Cowboys 31 wins. Sooooo, youre way off.

Somehow I think if TO had done that in Philly.....Ice would feel different about it!

I thought it was pretty damn funny.

samikeyp
09-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I liked George Teague's response better. :)

samikeyp
09-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Actually since the year 2000, the 49ers have won 37 games to the Cowboys 31 wins. Sooooo, youre way off.

so basically since 2000, both franchises are shining examples of frustration and mediocrity (sp?). :p

Chris
09-07-2005, 10:11 PM
So is Price going to play #2 or #3? Might be a good candidate for vbookie.

Sense
09-07-2005, 10:16 PM
The Cowboys may only have 2 weaknesses this year, IMO...

QB, and Kicker.

cecil collins
09-08-2005, 01:25 AM
so basically since 2000, both franchises are shining examples of frustration and mediocrity (sp?). :p

Oh, I'm not saying the 49ers have been great in recent years, I was just refuting that the cowboys have had more success lately. I think NFL fans need to be more understanding when the team hits a rough patch, it happens. Tough to keep a dynasty, even if you have some phony "americas team" label.

samikeyp
09-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Very true. Just the last two years have the Cowboys had a better record but before that....ugh.