PDA

View Full Version : OT: Ugh this just happened in LA, expect this to be the next Michael Brown case (video)

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 08:41 PM
And honestly...I almost never say this but the police are at fault here. Absolutely no reason they had to resort into shooting him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3KrpzKH5k

Edit: Actually, the black cop killed him. Nevermind, black people wont care

RD2191
03-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Pussy ass cops, nothing new.

RD2191
03-01-2015, 08:48 PM
How much of a pussy are you that you and 10 dude's cant even restrain one hobo ass mother fucker? Maybe Ronda Rousey needs to teach these scrubs how to get someone in an armbar.

jeebus
03-01-2015, 08:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/k4omNCD.gif

Strange Love
03-01-2015, 08:54 PM
LOL and they still had guns pointed at him. Fuck me

Who is growing and and wanting to a cop these days?

baseline bum
03-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Black on black crime, I don't get it, what's new?

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 08:58 PM
How much of a pussy are you that you and 10 dude's cant even restrain one hobo ass mother fucker? Maybe Ronda Rousey needs to teach these scrubs how to get someone in an armbar.

They had him restrained, it was an emotional thing to shoot him. He had no weapon on him and the guy clearly did it out of anger.

RD2191
03-01-2015, 09:02 PM
They were clearly still struggling with him when the dude shot him.

Killakobe81
03-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Wow. Sad for LA that we keep having stuff like this happen ...
LOL though at the commentator ..."sell out motherfucker" ..."take off that badge and gun!!!" ballsy to say when the cops just ended a muthafucka (his words)

Silver&Black
03-01-2015, 09:05 PM
:lmao calling the black cop a "sell-out" :lmao

elmanutres
03-01-2015, 09:16 PM
just the lapd doing lapd things. nothing has changed. This should cause an upset regardless if the cop is black or not.

RD2191
03-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Who the fuck fired the shots? Which cop? I can't tell.

Blizzardwizard
03-01-2015, 09:34 PM
'Murica :lol

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Who the fuck fired the shots? Which cop? I can't tell.

The black cop that they called a sell out near the end

RsxPiimp
03-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Live and die in LA homie

~O~
03-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Wow....comments tomorrow.

Wildcat67
03-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Sure didn't look like the black cop to me. He stands up with the first shot and both his hands are at his side.

Mugen
03-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Ah I miss downtown.

GuerillaBlack
03-01-2015, 10:10 PM
"Jesus Loves You"

lefty
03-01-2015, 10:10 PM
'Murica :lol

LkrFan
03-01-2015, 10:14 PM

Dayum. No mercy ! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 10:14 PM
jeebus pls :cry

LkrFan
03-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Wow. Sad for LA that we keep having stuff like this happen ...
LOL though at the commentator ..."sell out motherfucker" ..."take off that badge and gun!!!" ballsy to say when the cops just ended a muthafucka (his words)

"He dead as a motherfucker!" LOLZ

03-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Police gon police.
\
I wish people would get more upset about incidents like this instead of just when it's white on black. Police brutality has been a problem for a while.

DMC
03-01-2015, 10:48 PM
The word "motherfucker" is learned before "momma" because they often don't know they own moms.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Actually you guys are right. If you pause it, the shooter is the cop with short sleeves and a shaved head. Looks like a white guy. OH shit you know what this means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 10:49 PM
The word "motherfucker" is learned before "momma" because they often don't know they own moms.

They know their moms and grandmammas. they don't know their dads. Jesus man you're so out of touch

DMC
03-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Pretty sure the dude on the ground grabbed a cop's gun during the struggle. That's what will come out of it. That will be all, there'll be no protest.

DMC
03-01-2015, 10:50 PM
They know their moms and grandmammas. they don't know their dads. Jesus man you're so out of touch

No you stupid immigrant, they know they grandmoms. They mom is turning tricks and laid up in a crackhouse.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 10:53 PM
No you stupid immigrant, they know they grandmoms. They mom is turning tricks and laid up in a crackhouse.

No, the males in the black community fuck women, get them pregnant, and leave. The women then go on welfare. I hear you have fat hands

Strange Love
03-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Pretty sure the dude on the ground grabbed a cop's gun during the struggle. That's what will come out of it. That will be all, there'll be no protest.

That is how they will spin it.

Although I dont know how you would use said gun when you have 4 or 5 police officers on top of you.

And also, I think one shot...maybe two shots would have done this guy in. We heard like 5.

DMC
03-01-2015, 10:57 PM
No, the males in the black community fuck women, get them pregnant, and leave. The women then go on welfare. I hear you have fat hands

Motherfucker, I grew up in the black community. Those motherfuckers in that video were raised by they grandma because mom was 12 when she had them and wasn't done fucking or getting cracked out of her skull yet. Later on when mom came down she checked to see if Jr was a basketball star. He wasn't. She lives with grandma but she doesn't claim the kids except on her welfare.

DMC
03-01-2015, 10:58 PM
That is how they will spin it.

Although I dont know how you would use said gun when you have 4 or 5 police officers on top of you.

And also, I think one shot...maybe two shots would have done this guy in. We heard like 5.

You'd pull the trigger. The odds are someone besides you gets shot. How hard is that to understand?

DMC
03-01-2015, 11:03 PM
While there are almost three million children being raised by their grandparents in the United States, a disproportionate number of them are African American. Although grandparent care giving includes all socio-economic, racial and ethnic minority groups, more than 13.5 percent of African American children are living with grandparents or other relatives (Lugaila, 1998), compared with 6.5 percent of Hispanic children and 4.1 percent of white children. Almost 30 percent of African American grandmothers and about 14 percent of African American grandfathers have some primary responsibility for raising a grandchild for at least six months at some point in their lives (Szinovacz,1998), compared with 10.9 percent of all grandparents (Fuller-Thomson, Minkler, & Driver, 1997).

Don't argue with me again Dr Faggot

LkrFan
03-01-2015, 11:03 PM

:lmao

LkrFan
03-01-2015, 11:06 PM
No, the males in the black community fuck women, get them pregnant, and leave. The women then go on welfare. I hear you have fat hands Yep! :lol

Venti Quattro
03-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Black on black crime, I don't get it, what's new?

Blame the white guys they said

Racial discrimination they said

jeebus
03-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Maybe the homeless guy had a poorsung and saw that the cops had Alphas. He was trying to upgrade to the 6 plus and the cops wouldn't have none of that shit. lefty, I hope you got treated for your gunshot wound and are suing those fucks.

Thebesteva
03-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Yep! :lol
DMC

http://l.wigflip.com/7rrYhbMu/roflbot.jpg

Calispursfan11
03-01-2015, 11:33 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)

Holy fuck :lmao

Calispursfan11
03-01-2015, 11:39 PM

ROFL :lmao

Strange Love
03-02-2015, 12:03 AM

Midget hands. :lol

unforeseen
03-02-2015, 12:12 AM

Don't you mean dads since they walk out on the kids before they are born?

LakerHater
03-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Yeah the black cop yelled, "He got my gun, He got my gun!" & the other cop with the flattop shot the guy!

unforeseen
03-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Yeah the black cop yelled, "He got my gun, He got my gun!" & the other cop with the flattop shot the guy!

"He got my gun" is a code word for shoot away with no consequences.

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 12:19 AM

That's what I was debating, but fat hands said statistics have proven the mothers abandon the black kids and their fathers raise them now.

PingPong
03-02-2015, 12:24 AM
This is sad. Drug dealers shot several times, not cops. Just one shot will stop the guy. Cops are just a bunch of useless losers.

DMC
03-02-2015, 01:58 AM

Holy fuck :lmao

Midget hands. :lol

My three rape victims forming a survivors therapy group.

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:01 AM

Well no, the word "father" isn't in their vernacular. It goes back to the slave trade days when a family would be ripped apart as soon as the bed warmer was ripe with apefruit. The man wanted to stick around and tend to the little milk dud but he had some pickin' to do so ole white massa there he would say "come heyah boy.. fetch yoself over hear" and the slave would obey and off they'd go. The mammy was only about 10 years old so the house mammy had to raise the little turd until he was olden enough to haul water out to the fields, or if it was a girl, till she was 8 or so, old enough to visit the massa house.

This is how they end up with names like Jackson and Washington, Jefferson, Williams, Westbrook, Bryant and Jones and such. Aint never heard no swahili named a Washington.

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 02:04 AM

:lol With hands like that, it's easy to hold down anyone

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:05 AM
:lol With hands like that, it's easy to hold down anyone

Being the pissant immigrant who tries too hard and surfs instagram for pussy, you might want to consider plastic surgery. I mean, if those fat hands can score pussy, and you're a doctor even, how fucking ugly must you be?

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 02:09 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/125nx9c.jpg

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 02:10 AM
THE HAND

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:13 AM

THE HAND

:lol Thinking the hand shtick bothers me when I've posted it here more than once since you melted down over it
:lolShitty gnsf, worst poster on the site
:lol Trying to gain forum cred through association with me
:lol faggot who always shows up when my name is mentioned
:lol Bumps my threads because his ass is perpetually sore
:lol Another filthy immigrant with a government bought PC
:lol multiposting faggot

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 02:21 AM
:lol Thinking the hand shtick bothers me when I've posted it here more than once since you melted down over it
:lolShitty gnsf, worst poster on the site
:lol Trying to gain forum cred through association with me
:lol faggot who always shows up when my name is mentioned
:lol Bumps my threads because his ass is perpetually sore
:lol Another filthy immigrant with a government bought PC
:lol multiposting faggot

That was a long post my scared little friend. Funny how you call everyone a faggot when you said...

I love Gays. Magic's son is ok. Magic is in denial and he's the one with HIV.

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:23 AM
That was a long post my scared little friend. Funny how you call everyone a faggot when you said...
Gays and faggots are two different things. We know you're a Pinoy so you don't get any pussy at all unless it's that cro magnon looking square bodied Pinoy whore you know. You might suck dick, but you don't do a good job of it. If you did a good job you'd have stayed in your country.

Gays are fine with me. You're a faggot though. If you said you were Gay I'd not hold it against you, but you're a faggot regardless.

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Gays and faggots are two different things. We know you're a Pinoy so you don't get any pussy at all unless it's that cro magnon looking square bodied Pinoy whore you know. You might suck dick, but you don't do a good job of it. If you did a good job you'd have stayed in your country.

Gays are fine with me. You're a faggot though. If you said you were Gay I'd not hold it against you, but you're a faggot regardless.

That's a lot of words.

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:25 AM
That's a lot of words.

So is the pledge of allegiance but you're studying to remember them.

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 02:30 AM

:lol Ether

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 02:31 AM
Not sure if Jackass Prank or DMC holding down Johnny Knoxville

http://img.insing.com/entertainment/movies/jackass-prank-hi5.jpg

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 02:31 AM

I really got under his skin this time yeah. He's been ethering himself a lot lately tbh. Worse than usual.

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:33 AM

Obligatory faggot cum catch followed by horribly unfunny, unrelated pic. No one said I have a big hand. They said I have a fat hand. Search more, you'll surely find more 2002 era memes to post, you edgy immigrant you.

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 02:33 AM

LMAO :lol The hits keep rollin' in!

DMC
03-02-2015, 02:34 AM
I really got under his skin this time yeah. He's been ethering himself a lot lately tbh. Worse than usual.

You always give it your best and it's always a tier lower than most people's average stuff, but bless your heart you try. Then you congratulate yourself as if you've actually won something. It's like watching two monkeys fucking a greased football.

m>s
03-02-2015, 02:48 AM
Cali and Spurs fan I wonder what race he is

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 03:00 AM
DMC PM'ing a few of his friends asking them to back him up.

:cry I was picking on people on the internets as usual and then they talked back and so I don't wanna back out and look like a fag on the internet but you see I don't really care what people think about me on the internet or real life because I'm emo :cry

LkrFan
03-02-2015, 06:57 AM
DMC

http://l.wigflip.com/7rrYhbMu/roflbot.jpg:lmao

LkrFan
03-02-2015, 06:59 AM

Well, to be fair, DMC is a jackass! :rollin :lmao :rollin

100%duncan
03-02-2015, 07:57 AM
DMC

fuck :lol

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 10:54 AM

:cry I was picking on people on the internets as usual and then they talked back and so I don't wanna back out and look like a fag on the internet but you see I don't really care what people think about me on the internet or real life because I'm emo :cry

:cry :lol

spurraider21
03-02-2015, 12:05 PM
this shit tends to start with people resisting

DMC
03-02-2015, 12:59 PM

No need to go heels to get the bulge on a tub like you. - Wyatt

Thread
03-02-2015, 01:28 PM
this shit tends to start with people resisting

CNN finally lit it up about a 1/2 a hour ago.

Which begs the point:::Netanyahoo OR a police shooting? tee, hee.

Infinite_limit
03-02-2015, 02:01 PM
In Poland, I've never seen homeless people. And definitely not a tent community. Why is America so trashy?

weebo
03-02-2015, 02:11 PM
In Poland, I've never seen homeless people. And definitely not a tent community. Why is America so trashy?

Just in LA bruh

Thread
03-02-2015, 02:15 PM

Please. Hitler came in there and you met him with a bunch a horses carrying cannon.

Infinite_limit
03-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Please. Hitler came in there and you met him with a bunch a horses carrying cannon.
Hitler killed off all the lazy?

Red Hawk #21
03-02-2015, 03:17 PM
A day in the life of DMC
1. Wakes up in mother's basement, heads upstairs to bathroom, pulls pants all the way down to take a piss.
2. Doesn't bother to brush his teeth or shower but goes straight to his mother to ask for 25 cents to buy Doritos. Mother gives him two dimes and two pennies.
3. Goes to Deli with cum-stained pants smelling like shit, stinky armpits, and fish.
4. Purchases 25 cent bag of Doritos with 22 cents. Cashier rings DMC up as fast as he can because he can smell his foul odor from the other side of counter. Arrogantly tells Cashier "You can keep the change" as he walks out. Cashier looks dumbfounded.
5. Gets back to Mother's basement, locks his door, and starts looking for bestiality to jack off to. Finds what he considers to be quality bestiality. Two minutes later he gets upset with himself for premature ejaculating.
6. Starts to eat his 25 cent bag of Doritos without even washing the cum off his hands.
7. Realizes that he stinks but thinks "Ah, fuck it. I'll shower next Saturday."
8. Logs on to Spurstalk with cum and Doritos residue on his hands, instantly starts typing arguments that make no sense.
9. Begins to backtrack and move goalposts when his arguments are challenged with facts and stats.
10. Resorts to insults when losing an argument. Starts banging keyboard as hard as he can.
11. Logs off frustrated. Looks out the window and sees homeless man outside. Beckons homeless man to come in.
12. Pulls out Nintendo 64 controller and begins to play "Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside" with homeless man.
13. Tries to feel on Homeless man's dick and homeless man takes offense. DMC calls homeless man a "Faggot" for not being secure in his manhood.
14. Kicks homeless man out. Wishes his friend "Billy-Bob" was around so he could grab his dick.
15. Pulls pictures of Magic Johnson's son and a monkey out from underneath his pillow. Tries to decide which picture to jack off to.
16. Can't make up mind so decides to envision himself in a threesome with a monkey and Magic Johnson's son.
17. Once again premature ejaculates and is even more angry with himself now. Decides to go back to Spurstalk.
18. Gets even more frustrated because people are still shitting on his arguments with statistics and facts.
19. Posts some more shitty takes because all the fapping has clearly fucked up his thought process.
20. Logs out once again after getting shitted on. Gets worried because people are starting to see he is the worst poster on the forum.
21. Meets up with his fellow bum, trailer-trash friend "Billy-Bob" outside. Both go searching the neighborhood garbage dump for food.
22. Finds a rotten burger, jumps for joy. He and Billy-Bob split said burger. They part ways by grabbing each other's dicks. They see nothing Gay about what they just did.
23. Logs back on to Spurstalk and continues to post stupid shit about teams and players he doesn't even watch. Continues to get shitted on. Logs off upset.

Budkin
03-02-2015, 03:31 PM
PULICE ARE MURICAN HEROZ

DMC
03-02-2015, 04:00 PM
What you said

A day in the life of DMC
1. Wakes up in mother's basement, heads upstairs to bathroom, pulls pants all the way down to take a piss.
2. Doesn't bother to brush his teeth or shower but goes straight to his mother to ask for 25 cents to buy Doritos. Mother gives him two dimes and two pennies.
3. Goes to Deli with cum-stained pants smelling like shit, stinky armpits, and fish.
4. Purchases 25 cent bag of Doritos with 22 cents. Cashier rings DMC up as fast as he can because he can smell his foul odor from the other side of counter. Arrogantly tells Cashier "You can keep the change" as he walks out. Cashier looks dumbfounded.
5. Gets back to Mother's basement, locks his door, and starts looking for bestiality to jack off to. Finds what he considers to be quality bestiality. Two minutes later he gets upset with himself for premature ejaculating.
6. Starts to eat his 25 cent bag of Doritos without even washing the cum off his hands.
8. Logs on to Spurstalk with cum and Doritos residue on his hands, instantly starts typing arguments that make no sense.
9. Begins to backtrack and move goalposts when his arguments are challenged with facts and stats.
10. Resorts to insults when losing an argument. Starts banging keyboard as hard as he can.
11. Logs off frustrated. Looks out the window and sees homeless man outside. Beckons homeless man to come in.
12. Pulls out Nintendo 64 controller and begins to play "Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside" with homeless man.
13. Tries to feel on Homeless man's dick and homeless man takes offense. DMC calls homeless man a "Faggot" for not being secure in his manhood.
14. Kicks homeless man out. Wishes his friend "Billy-Bob" was around so he could grab his dick.
15. Pulls pictures of Magic Johnson's son and a monkey out from underneath his pillow. Tries to decide which picture to jack off to.
16. Can't make up mind so decides to envision himself in a threesome with a monkey and Magic Johnson's son.
17. Once again premature ejaculates and is even more angry with himself now. Decides to go back to Spurstalk.
18. Gets even more frustrated because people are still shitting on his arguments with statistics and facts.
19. Posts some more shitty takes because all the fapping has clearly fucked up his thought process.
20. Logs out once again after getting shitted on. Gets worried because people are starting to see he is the worst poster on the forum.
21. Meets up with his fellow bum, trailer-trash friend "Billy-Bob" outside. Both go searching the neighborhood garbage dump for food.
22. Finds a rotten burger, jumps for joy. He and Billy-Bob split said burger. They part ways by grabbing each other's dicks. They see nothing Gay about what they just did.
23. Logs back on to Spurstalk and continues to post stupid shit about teams and players he doesn't even watch. Continues to get shitted on. Logs off upset.

What I read:

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 04:06 PM
A day in the life of DMC

Fuck :lmao Spot on :lol

elmanutres
03-02-2015, 04:49 PM
A day in the life of DMC

:lol

Trill Clinton
03-02-2015, 05:05 PM

A day in the life of DMC

http://99gifs.com/-img/53dce6aac90e8c34dc0000ec.gif

elmanutres
03-02-2015, 05:22 PM
was this in skid row by the way?

saddest fucking place i ever passed by on the west side of the Mississippi

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 06:31 PM
A day in the life of DMC

You coulda just started and ended the list with this. Pretty sure this consists of 80% of his day

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-02-2015, 06:51 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/vzvg9t.png

Strange Love
03-02-2015, 06:59 PM
LOL DMC getting fucked up the ass by everyone.

But but..its only you 3.

Faggy fat hands. :lol

Calispursfan11
03-02-2015, 10:01 PM

But but..its only you 3.

Fathands getting vaporized by the forum yet again lmao

monosylab1k
03-02-2015, 10:17 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thebesteva
03-02-2015, 10:30 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Holy shit is that real life? :lmao

Mugen
03-02-2015, 10:32 PM

:rollin

HI-FI
03-02-2015, 10:41 PM
:lol dat Rosenberg

Molotov
03-03-2015, 02:35 AM
A day in the life of DMC

Faggot dmc getting ethered in yet another thread, what else is new?

Calispursfan11
03-03-2015, 02:52 AM

DMC gets ethered, plain and simple. It's what he do. But he's really started to beg for the ether recently to a degree that I haven't seen previously. Not sure what's up with him but his recent elevated self destructive behavior vexes me. Thoughts?

Molotov
03-03-2015, 03:43 AM
DMC gets ethered, plain and simple. It's what he do. But he's really started to beg for the ether recently to a degree that I haven't seen previously. Not sure what's up with him but his recent elevated self destructive behavior vexes me. Thoughts?

Well its just a theory, but this is what we know, DMC is a senile |3eaner closet faggot loser, who's only existence is confirmed by his posting on ST. He's so pathetic and starved for attention as a despised homo fagget, that even if he gets ethered non stop, its still better than being ignored by everyone. This is how most fags think, they'd rather get negative attention than non at all, that's why they have the annual homo parades where they act like retards to get attention. In addition, the self destructive behaviour is a common sign in psychology, signifying deep self hate, and vast majority of homos hate themselves, that's why their demographic has the highest suicide rates.

Hemotivo
03-03-2015, 10:57 AM
"Jesus Loves You"

King Emmanuel
03-03-2015, 12:31 PM

great 4chan troll probably lol

KaiRMD1
03-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Black people smh. This is why they were never really seen in Great Gatsby

Infinite_limit
03-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Black people smh. This is why they were never really seen in Great Gatsby
Was Gatsby black?
A professor says that only an African-American scholar could spot Fitzgerald's secret meaning.

http://www.salon.com/2000/08/09/gatsby/

2pac > Kobe
03-03-2015, 04:01 PM
This is sad. Drug dealers shot several times, not cops. Just one shot will stop the guy. Cops are just a bunch of useless losers.

why u got a tranny in your sig

DMC
03-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Well its just a theory, but this is what we know, DMC is a senile |3eaner closet faggot loser, who's only existence is confirmed by his posting on ST. He's so pathetic and starved for attention as a despised homo fagget, that even if he gets ethered non stop, its still better than being ignored by everyone. This is how most fags think, they'd rather get negative attention than non at all, that's why they have the annual homo parades where they act like retards to get attention. In addition, the self destructive behaviour is a common sign in psychology, signifying deep self hate, and vast majority of homos hate themselves, that's why their demographic has the highest suicide rates.

Fathands getting vaporized by the forum yet again lmao

But but..its only you 3.

You coulda just started and ended the list with this. Pretty sure this consists of 80% of his day

*insert coon sounds here*

Fuck :lmao Spot on :lol

All the gnsf and det coon... trotline is full this afternoon. I'll throw the mudcat back though.

Strange Love
03-03-2015, 06:13 PM
All the gnsf and det coon... trotline is full this afternoon. I'll throw the mudcat back though.

Would it help if I post under my bold name scrah? :lol

You're still a fucking fat ass loser no matter what.

DMC
03-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Would it help if I post under my bold name scrah? :lol

You're still a fucking fat ass loser no matter what.

If you weren't a coward you wouldn't have to ask that question.

Strange Love
03-03-2015, 06:30 PM
If you weren't a coward you wouldn't have to ask that question.

I got nothing to hide. It's not like most people dont know who I am. :lol

DMC
03-03-2015, 06:31 PM

I don't study you, faggot. Man up already.

Strange Love
03-03-2015, 06:34 PM

I thought you were good at finding out who is who here.

DMC
03-03-2015, 06:37 PM
I thought you were good at finding out who is who here.

You do think that, which is why you use an alt.

Strange Love
03-03-2015, 07:28 PM
You do think that, which is why you use an alt.

Been using this way before now.

Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) is my main one which I haven't used in about 2 or 3 months.

DMC
03-03-2015, 07:49 PM

Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) is my main one which I haven't used in about 2 or 3 months.

So? Do you want a cookie?

Stalin
03-03-2015, 10:52 PM
faggot dmc obsessing over internet trolls, trying to deflect from his obvious faggotry, kill yourself, you know you want to, lel

Thebesteva
03-03-2015, 11:23 PM
faggot dmc obsessing over internet trolls, trying to deflect from his obvious faggotry, kill yourself, you know you want to, lel

Holy shit, got back from work few hours ago. This guy is still fighting in this thread? Do you remember when he said game 6 would be his last because he missed his period or something?

Stalin
03-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Holy shit, got back from work few hours ago. This guy is still fighting in this thread? Do you remember when he said game 6 would be his last because he missed his period or something?

No I don't remember that, but what do you expect from a fat loser like dmc, to have a life away from ST? lel, I think we established his daily routine by now, wouldn't you say?

Thebesteva
03-03-2015, 11:40 PM
No I don't remember that, but what do you expect from a fat loser like dmc, to have a life away from ST? lel, I think we established his daily routine by now, wouldn't you say?

Here I'll bump the thread for you

Stalin
03-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Here I'll bump the thread for you

wow what a retarded thread, if that's really pic of his hand at the end, then he's a fat slob, as well as a senile retarded loser faggot |3eaner

Strange Love
03-04-2015, 12:11 AM
wow what a retarded thread, if that's really pic of his hand at the end, then he's a fat slob, as well as a senile retarded loser faggot |3eaner

:lol

Calispursfan11
03-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Holy fuck, DMC going down like a flaming faggot in this thread :lmao He can't stop himself. He must have the last word. This is reaching "lol" thread quality evisceration.

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Why are people so salty at DMC. you sound like a bunch of women.

Thebesteva
03-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Holy fuck, DMC going down like a flaming faggot in this thread :lmao He can't stop himself. He must have the last word. This is reaching "lol" thread quality evisceration.

It's what happens when your goal in life is to wake up, log onto spurstalk, and just start insulting people. I have yet to see this guy have a basketball input on anything. And unlike my nigga ThunderUp (RIP), he isn't trolling, he's just a dickhead with a spurstalk account

Calispursfan11
03-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Why are people so salty at DMC. you sound like a bunch of women.

Hey check this out http://i57.tinypic.com/125nx9c.jpg

Calispursfan11
03-04-2015, 12:52 AM

I love Gays. Magic's son is ok. Magic is in denial and he's the one with HIV.

King Emmanuel
03-04-2015, 12:57 AM
dmc is a loser. true feggot

KaiRMD1
03-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Was Gatsby black?
A professor says that only an African-American scholar could spot Fitzgerald's secret meaning.

http://www.salon.com/2000/08/09/gatsby/

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4dbb05eb87d7c8a967252f2f2293cc91/tumblr_n24rsr1X7m1rd4558o1_500.gif

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Hey check this out http://i57.tinypic.com/125nx9c.jpg

Haha so what. Thanks for proving that he can take it as well as dish it.

Calispursfan11
03-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Haha so what. Thanks for proving that he can take it as well as dish it.

LOL, that's why he makes goodbye threads, runs away and returns like nothing ever happened, posts pics of himself then takes them down, professes his love for gays then calls everyone a faggot. You're a funny little dude.

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 11:13 AM
He's an attention whore. Guess what he's getting from you?

DMC
03-04-2015, 12:09 PM
He's an attention whore. Guess what he's getting from you?

Stop scaring away all the fish.

DMC
03-04-2015, 12:11 PM
LOL, that's why he makes goodbye threads, runs away and returns like nothing ever happened, posts pics of himself then takes them down, professes his love for gays then calls everyone a faggot. You're a funny little dude.
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/5/7/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-28066-1367940956-22.gif

PingPong
03-06-2015, 09:18 AM
why u got a tranny in your sig

Because it's a cool pic.

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 02:31 PM

:lol who the fuck is Reck?

DMC
03-06-2015, 04:50 PM
:lol who the fuck is Reck?
What? You don't know Reck? Jesus dude where have you been.

Wait... neither do I.

Spurs9
03-06-2015, 04:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wEW6xwh.gifv

DMC
03-06-2015, 04:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wEW6xwh.gif

lol.. idiot

mystargtr34
03-06-2015, 05:24 PM
This is incredible :lol.. what is wrong with cops in America?