PDA

View Full Version : Team Leader Lynch: Struggle's heroballing "cost us the Super Bowl"

Clipper Nation
03-01-2015, 10:53 PM
"To be honest with you, I would be a liar if I didn't tell you that I was expecting the ball. Yes, I was expecting the ball."

"I think it was more of a... how do I say this? When you look at me, and you let me run that ball in, I'm the face of the nation. You know, the MVP of the Super Bowl, that's pretty much the face of the nation at that point in time. I don't know what went into that call."

"It cost us the Super Bowl. I mean, I have full confidence in my teammates to execute that play because we've done it so many times. But would I have loved to had the ball? Yes, I would have. I would have."

http://deadspin.com/marshawn-lynch-yes-i-was-expecting-the-ball-1688784178

:lol Damn, how can anyone still argue that Struggle isn't a team cancer? Struggle was right when he compared himself to Enrique.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2015, 10:57 PM
In before a certain old faggot responds with his usual :cry "nobody else has matched Struggle's first three years!!!" :cry spam to deflect from how his mancrush has completely destroyed what should have been a dynasty.

Avante
03-03-2015, 05:52 AM
Here you are CONSTANTLY looking stupid. Don't you ever tire of looking rertarded?

Russell Wilson is the winnigest third year QB in history. And, nobody has won more playoff games in three seasons.

What are you simply a moron?

Dude, Russell Wilson has already done more in just three seasons, than Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Dan Fouts, John Unitas, Fran Tarkenton, Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Ken Anderson, Joe Namath, Warren Moon, John Brodie, ever did. He's won more Superbowls in the last two seasons than...

Bills
Vikings
Lions
Jags
Browns
Falcons
Chargers
Houston
Tennessee
Eagles

COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you're dumb, wow~~~~~~~~~~

Let's do it again, it's fun, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ties rookie td record
Highest passer rating ever
Most starts ever
Most wins ever
Superbowl Champ in second season
A foot away from winning two Superbowls in three seasons
Best set of stats from any third year QB

I know, I know...ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As good as it gets and if ya weren't such a fucking idiot you'd see it, everyone else does who isn't stupid and blind.

Where's RGIII right now? How about Andrew "INT" Luck? Imagine if the Seahawks played in the weakass AFC South.

Do this faggot, Google Flacco's first three seasons, tell me what you see.

How's about...

Flacco 59/34 TD/INT
RW 72/26

Flacco highest QBR 59.67
RW 71.75

Flacco highest comp % 63.1
RW 64.1

Flacco highest passer rating 93.6
RW 101.2

What an ass kicking, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else in the league can do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdxvM2FySEg

How could anyone watch that video and not get it? The guy is an amazing talent, while CN is a retarded queer.

unleashbaynes
03-03-2015, 09:59 AM
he looks pretty fuckin average to me.

Clipper Nation
03-03-2015, 10:26 AM
:lol Old Faggot with the meltdown, right on cue

Avante
03-03-2015, 04:16 PM
:lol Old Faggot with the meltdown, right on cue

Translation

I always ignore a players career, I just zero in on one specific bad play. Yep, I'm stupid.

Avante
03-03-2015, 04:18 PM
he looks pretty fuckin average to me.

Compare Eddie LeBaron, Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, first three seasons to RW's.

Avante
03-03-2015, 04:49 PM
While here....

How many times have we seen a QB drafted as a back up to a guy you just paid big $$$ and then beat him out as a rookie?

Go ahead give me the name of that/those QB's who fit that discription.

Clipper Nation
03-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Translation

I always ignore a players career, I just zero in on one specific bad play. Yep, I'm stupid.
Struggle literally killed what should have been a dynasty with his ego and his pussy game-manager mentality on that one play :lol

Avante
03-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Struggle literally killed what should have been a dynasty with his ego and his pussy game-manager mentality on that one play :lol

So his career is pretty much over now, right? No more playoff wins, no more Superbowls, right? So it's down hill from here, right?

So what's next for RW and the Seahawks?

Silver&Black
03-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Lynch is a beast but the guy is flat-out dumb. Saying the team didn't want him to be the "face of the nation" is fucking stupid.

They gave him the ball the play before the INT. If Lynch gets one more yard....he is the MVP and "face of the nation." If the 'Hawks really didn't want Lynch to be the MVP they would have thrown on 1st down also.

Brazil
03-03-2015, 06:44 PM
RW did not call that PC did... execution was horrible but RW has nothing to do with that decision

oh and op is a faggot

Avante
03-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Lynch is a beast but the guy is flat-out dumb. Saying the team didn't want him to be the "face of the nation" is fucking stupid.

They gave him the ball the play before the INT. If Lynch gets one more yard....he is the MVP and "face of the nation." If the 'Hawks really didn't want Lynch to be the MVP they would have thrown on 1st down also.

RW...so what now coach?
PC...well we need about a yard, the last thing we want is that dummy Lynch winning this, you agree?
RW...yep, it's all about me right now, you agree?
PC...yep, you "da man".
RW...yep, "da man"

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
03-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RW did not call that PC did... execution was horrible but RW has nothing to do with that decision

oh and op is a faggot

CN is so dumb it's comical.

Silver&Black
03-03-2015, 07:00 PM
RW...so what now coach?
PC...well we need about a yard, the last thing we want is that dummy Lynch winning this, you agree?
RW...yep, it's all about me right now, you agree?
PC...yep, you "da man".
RW...yep, "da man"

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

More like this:

PC...It's 1st and goal from the 5. Here is what we're gonna do.
RW...Let's hear it coach.
PC...We're going to give Beast Mode the ball here....and he's going to get tackled at the one yard line.
RW...Then I get my chance coach?
PC...Yeah...we'll throw it on 2nd down after he goes down at the one.
RW...Sounds good to me. Let's do this!

Avante
03-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Hahahaha!

CN...look at this, Struggle calling his own plays with the game on the line.
Any football fan...well actually ya dumb fuck, that's not his call,
CN...Sure it was, he didn't want Lynch winning this, the selfish bitch.
AFF...well no not really stupid. Dude, are you simply retarded?
CN..faggot!

Mr. T
03-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Fuck that black cock sucking avate.

Avante
03-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Fuck that black cock sucking avate.

I'm not the calling myself Mr.T, what a dumb fuck.

Avante
03-03-2015, 09:26 PM
CN, you ever pay any attention to real life?

Here ya go slugger..

But a not-so-funny thing happened on the way to a delirious flight back home. It rained on Seattle's parade. Instead of notarizing his standing as Belichick's equal, Peter Clay Carroll made the dumbest and most damaging call in Super Bowl history.
He asked his quarterback, Russell Wilson (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14881/russell-wilson), to throw the ball. Wilson tried to hit Ricardo Lockette (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14280/ricardo-lockette) on a quick slant, and an undrafted rookie out of West Alabama named Malcolm Butler (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/17435/malcolm-butler) jumped the route and intercepted the ball to deliver the Seahawks the kind of crushing, endgame blow they'd delivered to the Green Bay Packers (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/gb/green-bay-packers) in the NFC Championship Game.
"There's really nobody to blame but me," Carroll told his team in the locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So being an idiot are you saying RW should have ignored his coach? Well?

Damn you're dumb.

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Compare Eddie LeBaron, Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, first three seasons to RW's.

Russell Wilson isn't any of those guys. He's russell fucking wilson.

Avante
03-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Russell Wilson isn't any of those guys. He's russell fucking wilson.

Yes he is and in his first three seasons he outplayed all of those I mentioned in their first seasons. Actually there isn't anyone who did it better in just three seasons, nodody!

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 09:06 AM
That's great. He's still russell wilson.

spurraider21
03-04-2015, 04:27 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing

Avante
03-04-2015, 04:43 PM

So you're not into stuff like....

world rankings
The Top 40
The Top 10

well everyone else is. So while they are...

Muhammad Ali or Rocky Marciano, there you are....Muhammad Ali is Muhammad Ali and Rocky is Rocky.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
03-04-2015, 06:55 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing
It is, tbh. Overhyped game manager, not respected by his teammates, and responsible for arguably the biggest choke ever... what's there to like?

Avante
03-04-2015, 07:14 PM
It is, tbh. Overhyped game manager, not respected by his teammates, and responsible for arguably the biggest choke ever... what's there to like?

Well let's see....

Most wins ever by any QB with the same experience. Two Superbowl appearances before 27 years of age. The games best athlete at the QB position. The leagues best GWD's QB.

Damn you're dumb.