PDA

View Full Version : Prosecutors, District Attorney, Lawyers, Cops, Informants All Try To Frame A War Vet

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2015, 10:16 AM
:bang The Justice dept. should be investigating this I want to see all of the cops, lawyers, Prosecutors, and the DA who lied on this veteran, colluded, and tried to send him to prison in Jail. This also calls into question all of their previous convictions of other people. I don't know how these fucking people live with themselves. If they will do this to a white guy with no fucking remorse then it's obviously there are millions of innocent black men in jail....

I dont say this lightly. I hope these people and all like them rot in hell...it takes some truly twisted and fucked up people serving in a law enforcement capacity to behave this way.

D-P_lErKhNs

unleashbaynes
03-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Finally a kool thread worth responding to...
Guy served a cop some papers and the entire fucking police dept conspired to have him put in jail for years over it. Everybody involved with that department and AD's office should have criminal charges brought on them.

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2015, 11:24 AM
^ I guess you haven't figured me out by now....I dont get off to people responding to my threads....it's quite the opposite....Im just here for a job well done....hahaha