PDA

View Full Version : Honesty in reporting award

cantthinkofanything
03-02-2015, 11:30 AM
j1Rl65upsqE

Fabbs
03-02-2015, 11:44 AM
The pussified US and it's overly sensitive agenda driven schmucks.
She got suspended for 3 days.

Chump must have led the snitching and calls for her termination.

Fabbs
03-02-2015, 11:46 AM
If her suspension is without pay, lets start a ST fundraiser to help pay.

MultiTroll
03-02-2015, 11:53 AM
:lol her cheesy looking co anchor Wayne.
Props to him tho, he is not being a lil bitch about it.
http://www.theroot.com/content/dam/theroot/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/02/news_anchor_receives_3_day_suspension_for_jigaboo_ comments/screen_shot_20150223_at_10.20.24_am.png.crop.rtsto ryvarlarge.20.24_am.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.20.24_am.png.crop.rtstoryvarlarge.20.24_am.p ng

cantthinkofanything
03-02-2015, 11:56 AM
:lol her cheesy looking co anchor Wayne.
Props to him tho, he is not being a lil bitch about it.
http://www.theroot.com/content/dam/theroot/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/02/news_anchor_receives_3_day_suspension_for_jigaboo_ comments/screen_shot_20150223_at_10.20.24_am.png.crop.rtsto ryvarlarge.20.24_am.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.20.24_am.png.crop.rtstoryvarlarge.20.24_am.p ng

I think he was probably lol inside. Knowing that she had no clue what she just said.

But it also would have been funny if he slapped her.

MultiTroll
03-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Sidepoint good to see that kuuunt Gaga have to fork up at least a little of her millions in a lost lawsuit.
http://pagesix.com/2014/11/20/songwriter-who-discovered-lady-gaga-wins-7-3m-in-lawsuit/

She fought tooth and nail to keep info extremely damaging info out of the trial. Unfortunately i think she did get the info kept out. Complete fraud, i believe the whole deal was she stole every song, look etc from a girl who really was a good singer and was supposed to be signed.

Blake
03-02-2015, 12:11 PM

How much are you gonna donate

MultiTroll
03-02-2015, 12:31 PM
How much are you gonna donate
Giving should be a personal thing.
No obligation to reveal it to you. :lol

mrsmaalox
03-02-2015, 12:47 PM

LOL she's an airhead. You frequent strip clubs to support struggling law students too? :lol

MultiTroll
03-02-2015, 01:21 PM
LOL she's an airhead. You frequent strip clubs to support struggling law students too? :lol
Any media not too much of a pussy to call out the wrap/pop ebonics dumbf community deserves kudos.
Airhead or not.

Blake
03-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Giving should be a personal thing.
No obligation to reveal it to you. :lol

I'll mark you down as a zero.

cantthinkofanything
03-02-2015, 02:54 PM
I think the video is a testament to how far we've come to solving racism in the U.S. The fact that she didn't know that "jigaboo" was a compliment to black people shows that the word is becoming obsolete. She obviously just thought it meant shitty music like the Common/Legend thing.

mrsmaalox
03-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Any media not too much of a pussy to call out the wrap/pop ebonics dumbf community deserves kudos.
Airhead or not.

Except she didn't "call out" anyone, she had a brain fart on TV :lol. Which btw, I don't think merits suspensions or firings but I can certainly understand why that station might want to distance itself from her. The vacuous eyes and nervous
giggle :lol

~O~
03-02-2015, 09:52 PM
She didn't know what the word meant. Someone probably told her afterwards. She probably thought it meant something silly which is what it sounded like. I didn't know what the fuck that shit meant till I had to look it up. For that, I don't' believe the suspension was necessary. I'm also black....

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2015, 09:31 AM
She didn't know what the word meant. Someone probably told her afterwards. She probably thought it meant something silly which is what it sounded like. I didn't know what the fuck that shit meant till I had to look it up. For that, I don't' believe the suspension was necessary. I'm also black....

I'm pretty sure she was around some people at some point who described some music as "jigaboo music". She assumed it just meant loud and didn't attach anything racial to it.

Buddy Mignon
03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
That nigga took that shit in stride. No passes here for the lilly little honkie girl. FIRE HER ASS NOW!!!:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2015, 11:24 AM
That nigga took that shit in stride. No passes here for the lilly little honkie girl. FIRE HER ASS NOW!!!:lol

Just let me fuck her and all is forgiven :lol just need some solid dick for a change...I wouldn't even mind the creampie on her....lol

Buddy Mignon
03-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Just let me fuck her and all is forgiven :lol just need some solid dick for a change...I wouldn't even mind the creampie on her....lol

Thinking about what you just said makes me realize that the nigga next to her has been dicking her down. You don't have brain freezes like that. Both you and I know that when you start breaking those little white girls off something proper they begin to speak the nigga slang. I used to fuck this one little snow bunny but would make her wait a month in between fucks and one time she was riding me and blurted out, "GIVE ME THIS DICK NIGGA.":lmao